The "hopeful story" 1

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Stashi
Experienced

The "hopeful story" 1

Unread post by Stashi » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:06 pm

Im at work and my day is just dragging! When suddenly i receive a txt, its a photo of my wife showing her tits. I of course enjoy it, and compliment her. She does have such amazing tits!

Within a few minutes i receive another txt, this time of her pussy, with her hand apparently rubbing her clit. I couldn't believe it! Not only is my wife finally enjoying her body, but she is sharing these erotic moments with me! I bet/hope she will cum at least 3 times before she zippers up her pants! I write back "wow what got you all hot? was it Ted?" (i often joke about her male colleague who i know wants to fuck her, but she is too naive to realize, or too reserved too admit)

She snaps back to me "no it wasnt Ted, there was this guy at Dunkin Donuts i saw on my lunch break, he was really hot! I swear i saw his cock bulge in his pants, and i think i caught him staring at my tits!"

She adds "these pictures were taken in the car, immediately after seeing him! Maybe next time ill say hello!"

I stroked my cock right there at work, at my desk! It seemed like it took 3 pumps before i had thick steaming cum oozing out of me.

The end

PS, not reality.
"Any man can give a girl a diamond, or a car .. but very few are capable of giving their wife another man"