Cuckold Circle II, Chapter 10: The End

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
pakihotwife
Virgin

Cuckold Circle II, Chapter 10: The End

Unread post by pakihotwife » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:07 am

As Tariq slipped it on, he realized that it was size too small for him, clearly showing off his chastity tube. “It’s too small,” Tariq pointed out thinking Aisha had selected a small size by accident.

“It’s perfect. That’s the uniform for the hubbies.” Aisha explained without further elaboration and Tariq knew better than to ask for one as he followed her down to the pool, eyes still lowered more out fear than respect. Fear of what he would feel if he saw her in that incredibly skimpy bikini. He had to remind himself that his purpose was to serve her not expect her to be his personal sexual gratification object, the time for that had long passed and he had willingly and happily accepted his new role as her servant.

“Your massage table is in the corned under the awning,” said Tom as Tariq and Aisha entered the pool area, “massage oils and towels are also there.”

“Thanks Tom.” Tariq said finally looking up as Aisha went to join the crowd at the pool. Tariq saw that Tom too was dressed in speedos that appeared to be a size small for him, and his chastity tube clearly visible.

“Yeah welcome to the club,” Tom chuckled as he noticed Tariq staring at his crotch.

“How long have you been locked up?” Tariq could not help asking.

“Well over a year now.” Tom replied.

“And how often are you let out?” Again Tariq could not stop himself from asking the question, hoping to get some idea of how often he could expect Aisha to let him out.

“Sorry buddy, can’t share that information with you. We hubbies are not allowed to share that kind of information.” Tom said.

“Oh.” Said a disappointed Tariq and he walked over to the massage table.

It was not easy for Tariq to keep his eyes lowered as he could hear the laughs and chattering of the crowd at the pool. And occasionally he did look up, only to see the wives hanging on to their partners, and a couple of two walking inside headed for the bedrooms upstairs. He saw Aisha with a new lover, the two having a blast together as his hands explored her bikini clad body all over, and she hung on with her arms around him. But he did not see them head upstairs together, but later Aisha informed him that they had gone and spent about an hour.

Several women came over to Tariq for massages and tanning oil and sun screen application. A duty he did with as much perfection as he could. And he had followed Aisha’s advice keeping his eyes closed as much as possible not trusting himself not to gawk. The day was not easy for him at all, but he got thru it.

About a week later Aisha’s newest lover dropped by for an evening quickie with Aisha leaving, a huge load in her for Tariq to clean up.

“That was a massive load. Took forever to clean up!” Tariq remarked after he had finished lapping it up. His penis throbbing in its metal prison. After being locked up for so long, he longed for pleasurable release, but he knew better than to ask.

“Well what do you expect, he only had time to fuck me once, and each of his testicles is almost as big as both of yours put together, so naturally the load was massive.” Aisha pointed out, and they both burst out laughing.

“I am very happy that you enjoy making love with all your lovers.” Said Tariq.

"We don't call it 'making love' in the club. It's nothing but fucking, pure and simple. That's like confusing scratching an itch with caressing a lover. They're entirely different. I love you, and always will. It's just that I have an itch that you can't scratch, because of the dirty trick Mother Nature played on you. You can't help the fact your penis is too small to satisfy me, and I can't help the fact I need big cocks. It's just the way it is." Aisha explained her thinking, and Tariq found himself nodding in agreement.

The husband and wife lay cuddling in bed, talking late into the night. Enjoying each others closeness and company. The talk was about all that happened to their lives in the past few months and both agreed that all the changes had been for the better. And that Tariq’s initial scepticism was entirely misplaced. He confessed he was happier now than he had ever been before in his life. He had found his right place and Aisha hers. Life was indeed good!