Shopping

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
john42

Shopping

Unread post by john42 » Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:58 pm

A true story by Mrs. John42.

My husband A and I have been married for 25 years. In that time I have had several BF’s. I’m 45 but told I look to be in my 30’s 5’6” and weigh 150 with dark blond hair. My husband on few occasions likes to watch me with other men, but does not participate. He really encourages me to play solo as long as I provide him the details afterward. This is one of those times. We recently had a restructuring of our company and I was transferred into a new department. The department director Gary was known as to be a jerk, but my immediate boss Peter was known as a great guy to work for and someone who took care of his people. He was respectful of everyone even those older than him as he is only 25 yrs old. As his assistant, we got to know each other quite well even though my oldest daughter is only 3 yrs younger than he is. He had gone through a rough divorce a year ago and we had talked many times about it and I became his confidant. Peter tended to be a loner even though he was well liked. He is moderately handsome, 5’11” 190lbs with an outgoing personality and in good shape. More than a few women at the company have expressed an interest in him.

One Friday, we had all completed our work and were looking forward to the weekend when Gary stopped by and dropped a large file on my desk. He told us that the report and presentation for the client had to be ready by noon time on Monday. After reviewing the files, Peter told the other 5 people in our group including me to go ahead home and have a good weekend and that he would take care of it himself. After everyone had left, I told Peter that I didn’t have any plans and would stay and help, but just had to call home first. He told me that I should go and to enjoy the weekend, but I told him that we could get it done faster together. I called my husband and told him that I had to work late and maybe I would have a story for him when I got home, maybe not until Sunday even. He wished me luck and told me to have a great time as he knew I was hoping to get laid. He had no idea with whom, only that I had dressed sexy that morning as I often went out after work on Friday’s. I was dressed in a loose pleated mid-thigh length skirt, 2 inch heels, and a low cut silk top with a jacket. I would sometimes spend the night at a hotel as we lived an hour away from the city’s downtown and then go shopping the next day before returning home. It was normal for me to do this so the kids never questioned where I was.

Peter divided the work between with him and me and we began working on the task at hand. As I had removed my jacket, I noticed Peter was able to look down my top and he seemed to like what he saw as I noticed a slight smile from him. After a while, he remarked that we had been working for sometime, and asked if I wanted to take a break and get some dinner at one of the nearby restaurants. As everything was close by, we left our cars and walked. We settled for a restaurant that had a lounge that served food in one of the downtown hotels. We sat in a booth in the back and ordered cocktails with dinner and talked about what Gary had done. Peter just said that was Gary’s way and not let it bother me. We talked about my family and I asked how thing were going with him since the divorce. Peter said the he finally furnished his condo but still needed to decorate some. I offered to assist and he said he would be grateful for any help. He said had been on a couple of dates in the last year, but nothing special and wasn’t currently seeing anyone. After a light dinner and a few drinks I was feeling a slight buzz from the alcohol. I excused myself to go to the ladies room. On the way back, I was getting stares by some of the men at the crowded bar. I finally made my way back to our table and Peter had ordered fresh drinks. I had noticed Peter watching me as I returned. He mentioned I was getting looks from the men in the bar. He complimented me on my attire and remarked that I always looked good. I thanked him for the compliment and then leaned over to kiss him. Surprisingly, he returned the kiss with a long passionate kiss as he brushed one hand lightly against my breast and the other on my thigh. He asked if I was ok with this and as I could barely whisper “yes, I began to rub his leg, and told him he had better not stop. As I went higher, I could feel his erection through his pants. He then began to run his hand up and under my skirt touching my panties and running his fingers up and down the front of them. He reached inside the elastic with his fingers to my cunt and I moaned ever so slightly. I was becoming wet to his touch. He said that it had been over a year since he been with anyone and I told him that he was doing just fine. Fortunately, the lighting in the lounge was dim from only the candles on the tables and I doubt if anyone notice, but I really can’t be sure and didn’t care. We continued to make-out at the table.

I suggested that we get a room for the night. He kissed me and then got up trying to hide his massive erection to check us in. He returned a short time later with they key. I took the key and told him to meet me at the room in about fifteen minutes. On my way to the room in the elevator, I called A at home and told him that I would be getting laid tonight and not to expected me until late the next day or possibly Sunday. He asked if I was safe and ok and I assured him that I was with someone I knew from work. I told him that I had brought a change of clothes and had my large purse with condoms and lubricant and not to worry and I would try to call him later.

Upon arriving in the room, I immediately turned down the bed and dimmed the lights and put the condoms and lubricant on the night stand. Peter had gotten us a suite overlooking the river. I went to the mini-bar and got out a bottle of wine and filled the glasses. I went into the bathroom to fix my hair and make-up which was sure to be mussed shortly. In no time at all, Peter arrived and knocked on the door. As soon as the door was shut, we embraced and I immediately unzipped his pants and took out his very large erect cock and stroked it. As I had already taken off my jacket, his hands were under my top and he had undone my bra. He pulled my top up and off along with my thin black bra and went to work on my breasts. He licked and sucked my nipples while gently massaging my breasts and I was now becoming wetter soaking my panties. I went over and sat on the end of the bed. I took his pulsating cock into my mouth and licked his pre-cum from his cock while he squeezed my hardening nipples. As he worked my swollen nipples, my breathing became heavy and labored. He stood me up and slowly unzipped my skirt which fell to the floor around my ankles. Next to go was my black lace panties which he slowly slid off my hips and down my legs kissing me along the way. I stepped out of them along with my heels. During this time, I had removed his shirt and pants. He removed and stepped out of his shoes, socks and boxers and now we were both completely naked. We stopped long enough to look at each other’s naked bodies. He told me that I was truly beautiful. He once again asked if I was ok with this, and while looking up into his brown eyes I replied “you really don’t expect me to answer that do you?”

After getting my nipples hard and swollen, he then when to work on my pussy. He had his fingers in my shaved dripping wet vagina. I took the head of his now hard cock into my mouth and began to work my tongue on his cock. With my other hand I was massaging his balls. We were now both making guttural sounds. I took his cock out of my mouth and pulled him toward the bed. I told him that I wanted him to “fuck me now!” He reached over for one of the condoms, but I told him no, that I wanted to feel him inside me. Pregnancy was not an issue as I had had a hysterectomy. This is the first time that I wanted to go bareback as A and I had agreed to that condoms were to be worn. As I lay back on the bed, Peter reached down to my knees and spread my legs wide open. I was now totally available to him. As I was expecting him to enter me, he surprised me by spreading the lips of my cunt and licking my wet exposed labia with his tongue. He licked up and down my pussy and I was began to spasm and moaning and finally my body stiffened from organism. I was now begging him to fuck me. I told him I couldn’t wait any longer. He got between my legs and I was shaking in anticipation. He teased my lips with his cock by rubbing it against my cunt. I was now so wet, that he didn’t need any lubricant. He moved the head of his large cock up and down my vagina lips and finally the moment came. I bent my knees to take him in. He slowly placed the head of his cock into my dripping wet pussy. I pulled my knees back to allow him all of me. He reached up and pushed my bent legs further back to my chest. He slowly entered me in one long stroke and I can’t describe the feeling that overcame me as he stretched me out. He slid in and out of my pussy. As he pushed in further each time, I kept saying fuck me…fuck me…fuck me harder. He is about an inch longer and slightly thicker as my husband. I was now moving in rhythm with his thrusts. As I started to come, he slowed down and teased me by pulling out and entering me again and again causing me to grab the bed sheets in ecstasy. I was arching up to meet his cock. He began to move in and out at a quicker pace. I could feel him deep inside me with his balls slapping against me. He started to moan and I knew he was nearly about to come in me. I was now moaning “oh, oh, oh” and I cried out in orgasm that I wanted him to cum in me. I wrapped my legs around Peter to pull him deeper into me. I reached up and we kissed passionately as he began to cum in me. I felt him cum in me what seemed forever and filling me.

We both lay there with him on top of me and still inside me totally out of breath. Finally he pulled his softening cock out of me with his cum slowly leaking out of me and onto the bed. We looked at each other and Peter quietly asked if I had met his expectations. I replied “more than he could imagine and that I was ready for round two whenever he was”. We laid in each others grasp until I felt his erection against my stomach. We fucked two more times in different positions and finally feel asleep in each others arms.

The next morning when I awoke Peter was in the bathroom showering. I took the time to call A at home to let him know that everything was ok and I probably wouldn’t be home till tomorrow. A said that I must really be enjoying myself asked for details, but I told him it would have to wait until I got home and we were in bed. A said that I sounded funny and I told him that Peter was someone special that and if it was alright with him, he would be a regular BF/fuck buddy. This was followed by a long silence and finally said that he wanted me to be happy and he didn’t have a problem with that as long as I would provided him with all the details every time I returned home. He told me the he loved me and to enjoy myself and would see me tomorrow...

Peter had already picked up our clothes from the floor and had hung them in the closet. I was sitting up in bed when he exited the bathroom. He went to hand me my panties and I replied “that I doubt I would be needing them for a while”. We fucked two more times and I couldn’t believe the number of orgasms I had. Finally, he got up and dressed. I asked if he was leaving, and he replied that we should probably finish the presentation for Monday. With a wink, he told me the he had booked the room for tonight also. With that I was up, showered and dressed and headed out the door with Peter looking forward to more that night.

On Monday morning at our regular staff meeting, Peter thanked everyone for the effort in completing the presentation which was for Gary’s benefit. After the meeting broke up, I mention to Peter that I was hoping to go shopping this weekend. He reached into his pocket and gave me an envelope before he went into his office. I hesitantly opened it not knowing what was in it. Inside I found a key to his condo and an access card to his underground parking garage and a space number. I was looking forward to many more weekend shopping trips to cum.

Wanting1
Prepubescent

Re: Shopping

Unread post by Wanting1 » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:58 am

Very nice story! It's always a treat to hear it straight from the wife :mrgreen: I hope you have many more shopping trips in your future. Tell Mr john42 he's a very lucky man to have a wife like you :up:
I love my wife, and if she wants, you can too!

hotcouplesw
Virgin

Unread post by hotcouplesw » Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:48 pm

Great story. Sound like you will have a lot of shopping to do.

viking68
Experienced

Unread post by viking68 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:22 am

Neat,sexy story! Post more when you are able. I took your advice in the Hot wives area and looked up the story.
Thanks for sharing.
Growing Old is mandatory!
Growing Up is optional!

Mrs John42

Unread post by Mrs John42 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:19 pm

Been very busy at work and hubby was sick with the flu, but I have been spending time with Peter right now. Will try and update sometime in the next several days as I now have my own account.