Denial Improves Our Marriage

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
sophie_joy
Experienced

Re: Denial Improves Our Marriage

Unread post by sophie_joy » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:06 am

I started to write something snarky in reply to Rebecca's praise of her own body. But then I decided I have to admit she's right.

She and I almost got together once. We met for lunch, and were discussing our lives. I asked her if she had any regrets, and she said, "Yes, I regret that I've never seen your breasts."

I wanted to say, "Let's go to my house and you can see whatever you want to see," but I chickened out. Now, I have a regret, too.

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:23 am

I have posted two pictures of Ralph... or actually of Ralphs equipment. I got his permission first. (You understand, Brent? You do not have permission to post nude photos of me).

http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 60#p199160

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:45 am

Well, it appears my breasts have made it onto the Hotties forum. I'm a big girl, I won't complain. I said no nude photos and the tit shot isn't nude. Well played, Brent.

I want to make a comment about why I'm not currently having sex with my husband. My thoughts are confused and conflicted, but I sort the reasons out this way:

1. He likes it. Although he complains, it excites him. He obsesses about it and is constantly aroused.

2. I feel some loyalty to sex with Ralph. Not to Ralph, exactly. It's like Ralph's body and mine were meant to have sex together. Our bodies fit perfectly. Our genitals fit perfectly. In some kind of mystical way, I think my body was made for Ralph to fuck. It just feels right.

3. I'm self-aware enough to know that I won't be exclusive to Ralph, and I have an idea who I might want to do next. So, how many people can I be actively sexing without being exhausted mentally and physically? Taking a break from Brent while I fuck Ralph and think about another person seems like the right thing to do.

4. Abstinence focuses Brent's mind on me in a remarkable way. He is much more attentive; he thinks about me every waking moment, and probably when he's asleep. I think that's healthy.

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:53 am

So, this is going to be my proposal to Brent. I think it will really add some excitement. Brent, if you read it here first, fine. Otherwise, I'll propose it tonight.

I will have intercourse with Brent if Brent will agree to any of the following:

- If I can fuck him with my strapon.
- If Brent will first suck a cock, with me watching.
- If Brent will tell Rebecca no, he declines her offer to have sex with him.

That's a number of ways to get into my pants, Brent. Are you man enough?

ericsacto

Unread post by ericsacto » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:53 am

sophie_joy wrote:So, this is going to be my proposal to Brent. I think it will really add some excitement. Brent, if you read it here first, fine. Otherwise, I'll propose it tonight.

Do you have a candidate for #2?

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:52 am

You volunteering, Eric?

ericsacto

Unread post by ericsacto » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:13 pm

Depends on what perks are available.

Sophies Choice
Prepubescent

Unread post by Sophies Choice » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:30 am

sophie_joy wrote:So, this is going to be my proposal to Brent. I think it will really add some excitement. Brent, if you read it here first, fine. Otherwise, I'll propose it tonight.

This is Brent, reporting that I respectfully declined the three choices. Then we held each other, I took her clothes off, and I gave her an orgasm with my tongue. I love her little, curvy body and her willingness to put up with me. I think I showed her that.

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:36 am

Well, Brent my love, you've done it again: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 2&start=25. Once more, I say "well played." You've respected my wish for no nude photos, yet now everyone on the board has seen my breasts, my legs and my ass.

And thank you for the kind words in that "skirt blowing" Hotties post about my body. I need to hear that. I'm sorry if my insecurities sometimes get in the way. I have no intention of ever being a killjoy.

Think about me today, my husband. And remember that I don't want to fuck you tonight! :lol: .

Becky Thompson
Virgin

Unread post by Becky Thompson » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:17 am

I thought the best things about having sex with Ralph's father would be pleasing a man I respected, and letting that man know for sure that his son had something special.

But the best thing turned out to be the mature love making. The frantic passion of youth, I learned, was replaced by the slow pleasure of age. A man in his 50s is more like a woman in his love making, than is a man in his 20s. He understands the importance of talking, of taking time, of a slow hand.

I am now actually closer to the age his father was, than to the age I was. So I notice the things I learned that day. There are moments I miss the sheer passion -- and that's why I consider doing a young man. But on the whole, I much prefer the depth of understanding that comes with mature sex.

I thought about all this last night, as Ralph and I spent two hours pleasing each other.

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:31 am

At 12:34 pm Eastern Time today, Brent's penis entered my vagina for the first time in almost three months. His long sexual nightmare is over!

We both enjoyed aspects of this, so we'll probably do it again. When we do it again will be entirely up to me.

By the way, Rebecca is telling some other aspects of her (our) story here: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 64#p199464

Catweazle
Prepubescent

Unread post by Catweazle » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:05 pm

A question for Sophie

Do you love Brent?. Let me put it another way

You may love chocolate. You may love certain types of movies. you may love warm summer nights

Are you IN LOVE with Brent?

Cat
If you find yourself alone, lying in your marital bed, with the wife in someone else's arms, do not be troubled.
For you are in Elysium, and you are already Cuckolded!

ericsacto

Unread post by ericsacto » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:17 pm

sophie_joy wrote:At 12:34 pm Eastern Time today, Brent's penis entered my vagina for the first time in almost three months. His long sexual nightmare is over!
Reminds me of the safety signs in factories where they track how many days without an injury.

I picture there's a sign over the bed '78 days without Brent inside Sophie' and Brent replacing the '78' with '0'.

rs480
Pervert

Unread post by rs480 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:11 pm

Catweazle, I couldn't have put it better myself!
Well, Soph?????
Eric, we have those dumb signs in the shop where I work! The one that is most visible when first walking out of the office is bent all to hell from the forklifts!
Ummm, I meant to say Sophie, Brent and Rebecca, keep us all up to date!
Do you guys work?
At 11:30 today (halleluiah Brent! YAY!! You're a stronger man than I am Gunga Din) I was still trying to find new ways to "F" off...
Oops! I'm highjacking.
This is the craziest set of threads. I love all your posts! They are very intense!
I myself could never handle being denied for more than a week or so. Yet I am the one that says "No".....
Yes, I believe I'm losing my mind.

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:41 am

Yes, I love my husband. Part of that is respecting his "kinks." The cuckold fantasy is a weird one, perhaps, but then I suppose some of yours are, too, catweazle. I have trouble making myself be "cruel," but he explains that it is what he wants and needs. A loving wife responds to that kind of request.

shootinblanks
Prepubescent

Unread post by shootinblanks » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:28 am

Sophies Choice wrote:

This is Brent, reporting that I respectfully declined the three choices. Then we held each other, I took her clothes off, and I gave her an orgasm with my tongue. I love her little, curvy body and her willingness to put up with me. I think I showed her that.
Sophie,

Did Brent decide to give in to one of your 3 choices or are you the one that caved in?

SB

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:19 am

I caved. I got screwed! :lol:

Catweazle
Prepubescent

Unread post by Catweazle » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:18 pm

sophie_joy wrote:Yes, I love my husband. Part of that is respecting his "kinks." The cuckold fantasy is a weird one, perhaps, but then I suppose some of yours are, too, catweazle. I have trouble making myself be "cruel," but he explains that it is what he wants and needs. A loving wife responds to that kind of request.
Fair enough. I just felt there was an underlying current of contempt for Brent. We know what Ralphs motivations are.
I suspect I know what Rebecca's motivations are, but I wasn't sure of yours.
For all intents and purposes, I wish I was in Brents position, how ever, If I could get my wife to cuckold me. I know my wife would be doing it out of pure love for me, and a wish tp fulfill my needs.

I was surprised at your age (photo posted mentioned after your 40th). I thought you were all in the late 20's early 30's. What are all your ages?

Cat
If you find yourself alone, lying in your marital bed, with the wife in someone else's arms, do not be troubled.
For you are in Elysium, and you are already Cuckolded!

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:26 am

We are all in our early 40s.

ericsacto

Unread post by ericsacto » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:09 am

sophie_joy wrote:We are all in our early 40s.
That might explain Brent's willingness for denial. I read in a book that as people get older, they don't get as rattled from situations as somebody younger would do. That's one of the reasons why there's a requirement to be over 35 to be eligible to be President of the United States. You wouldn't want somebody more likely to fly off the handle be in charge of nuclear key codes.

My wife and I are in our 40s and the things I want my wife to do with her lover now would have driven me crazy with jealousy when I was younger. Now I enjoy being denied and having her tell me that only her lover can be inside her or cum inside her. I love watching them make love - staring in each others eyes while he slowly thrusts inside her. I don't get affected as much anymore when she texts me when I'm at work saying that he's come over and are having sex. In our 20s, my wife had a brief fling with a house mate and she stopped it because I was getting jealous. Now, I would love to see that happen.

So enjoy the ride (or non-ride in Brent's case. :))

Becky Thompson
Virgin

Unread post by Becky Thompson » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:47 am

You are 100% right, ericsacto.

It works both ways. When I was younger, the idea of Ralph in bed with a little vixen like Sophie would have driven me mad! I wouldn't have even wanted to think about it.

tryingit37130
Prepubescent

Unread post by tryingit37130 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:09 pm

I hope all is well with all four of you guys... Really miss following all of your threads.

EDAS
Experienced

Unread post by EDAS » Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:26 am

This is one of the freest and most joyful threads in this section. Apparently there is or was a photo of Becky's breasts in the photos section. Too bad I did not see it as I love small breasts above all.

I get the feeling that though the fucking is the main thing for you, the talking about it, the sharing (amongst the four of your) of your wonderfully reprobate, mischievous feelings, thoughts, fantasies, desires is an equally essential part.

Switcheroo
Prepubescent

Unread post by Switcheroo » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:38 am

Daaaaamn. I wish I was around when this thread was being updated regularly ... or I wish the thread was still current.

Most of all, I wish those links to the photos of Sophie and Becky were still active. Did anyone save the pics? I'm just DYING to know what these two hot women look like!!

Why couldn't I have found this forum back in 2011 ?!?!?!

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:38 am

Switcheroo wrote:Daaaaamn. I wish I was around when this thread was being updated regularly ... or I wish the thread was still current.

Most of all, I wish those links to the photos of Sophie and Becky were still active. Did anyone save the pics? I'm just DYING to know what these two hot women look like!!

Why couldn't I have found this forum back in 2011 ?!?!?!
This is the Library so no links were ever posted to any pictures. There were some pictures of Sophie in the hotties but I think it has rolled off the end.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules