Denial Improves Our Marriage

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
jake the snake
Prepubescent

Re: Denial Improves Our Marriage

Unread post by jake the snake » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:29 pm

I find this story extremely hot. I find both women intriguing. Please keep posting.
Ralph and Brent are both lucky men.

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:51 am

Thank you, Jake. (Does "the snake" mean what I think it means? :D )

We are fortunate, in that the four of us remain friends and each of us has been able to get what he or she needs from the relationship.

Ralph and I get to fuck like rabbits, without having to sneak behind the backs of our spouses, and with no other expectations of each other. It's really a dream scenario.

Brent gets his humiliation kicks... and the tasty prospect of one-time sex with Rebecca sometime in the future.

Rebecca gets something I'm just beginning to understand. She gets to flit around adding spice to everyone else's sex life. She tempts, teases and tantalizes Brent. She is a goddess to Ralph. And she is deeply involved in subtly directing my sex life. And she does it without being a Type A, controlling person. She does it with a wicked sense of eroticism and an intoxicating self-confidence.

Becky Thompson
Virgin

Unread post by Becky Thompson » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:38 am

Rebecca gets something I'm just beginning to understand. She gets to flit around adding spice to everyone else's sex life. She tempts, teases and tantalizes Brent. She is a goddess to Ralph. And she is deeply involved in subtly directing my sex life. And she does it without being a Type A, controlling person. She does it with a wicked sense of eroticism and an intoxicating self-confidence.

Interesting perspective, there, Soph. You're missing something though. What I am doing is giving a gift to my husband. When we are in our eighties and sitting in rocking chairs on our porch, he will constantly remember and be grateful.

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:07 am

" ... in our eighties and sitting in rocking chairs on our porch, he will constantly remember and be grateful."

... if he remembers anything at all, including "Just who the hell are you anyway?" :lol:

All I'm saying is - Get it done, kids, and do a whole lot of it while you can.

ericsacto

Unread post by ericsacto » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:37 am

Sophie and Becky - great thread! Ralph is very lucky but then again with his tongue, he creates his own luck.

Have the three of you, Sophie, Becky and Ralph ever gone out as a couple (triple?)? A babe on each of Ralph's arms?

Becky Thompson
Virgin

Unread post by Becky Thompson » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:25 am

Have the three of you, Sophie, Becky and Ralph ever gone out as a couple (triple?)? A babe on each of Ralph's arms?
No... and this is a little touchy. I am not interested in being one of two babes on Ralph's arm.

My interest is in being supportive, and naughty, while maintaining my self respect and sense of humor. If the perfect situation were to arise that would be in that context, I could see the three of us going out.

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:39 am

The fully clothed picture of me and Rebecca, in the Hotties forum, was taken on a sex weekend. I will try to tell the story of that weekend.

One warm Friday night, Ralph removed his mouth from my breast (mine are a little larger than Rebecca's, which seems to please Ralph) and said, "Let's go away for a weekend together."

So we each talked to our spouse, and the idea went over like a lead balloon. Neither of them really liked the idea of me and Ralph going away together for a weekend.

It was Rebecca (as would become the norm) who proposed the solution: All four of us would go, but Ralph and I could have lots of sex.

So then we had to figure out the room situation. Brent suggested one big room, but Rebecca didn't like that. Rebecca suggested she and Ralph have one room and Brent and I another, and I could visit Ralph's bed. Ralph and I stuck together, and we ended up reserving three rooms. Room one was me and Ralph. Brent and Rebecca each had their own room. We agreed that for the second (final) night, Ralph and Rebecca would have the double room. To save money, Brent and I would move into room two for the second night and we would give up the third room. (Logistics seem to be a constant effort in complex sexual relationships).

We arrived at our destination Friday evening, checked in (it was hell of fun checking into a room with Ralph!) and then all had dinner together.

At dinner, Rebecca played the role we have since all come to expect of her: Aphrodisia. She talked about how excited Ralph and I must be; she asked us what we were going to do in bed. She teased Brent about having to masturbate. She asked if there was anything she could do to make the night better. By the time dinner was over, I was randy as hell.

Knowing our spouses were down the hall, aware of what we were doing, was truly exciting. We fucked long and creatively in every position we could think of. I love doggie style, but it's difficult with Ralph because his cock is rock hard, and curved upward. With no flexibility, it's difficult to get it into the right position, since my canal is curved the opposite way when I'm on hands and knees.

Missionary style worked well, and so did girl-on-top. I'm a little insecure in missionary position because my legs are short and can't wrap around Ralph's waist or hips. Rebecca has long legs, and Ralph likes them wrapped around him. Since I felt insecure about my short legs (I didn't admit it), I spent lots of time riding Ralph. I told Ralph he was forty times better than my husband, but I didn't ask him for a comparison. Rebecca is too damn foxy.

The second night, we were with our spouses, and that was exciting, too. Lots of sharing, and thank yous. Brent trying to impress me, and Rebecca reclaiming Ralph.

Sophies Choice
Prepubescent

Unread post by Sophies Choice » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:10 am

I told Ralph he was forty times better than my husband
40 times! Jeez, honey, you are brutal! (Hyberbole much?)

By the way, so you guys know what I'm up against: It is now 75 days without intercourse. I asked Sophie if we could end the drought. She thought for a moment and said, "Sure I'll fuck you."

"Oh, boy!" said I. My dick got hard immediately.

"I'll fuck you with my strapon dildo. You can choose the position." My dick got soft almost as fast.

So that's my choice. Continue to go without sex, or submit to being ridden by my wife and her plastic cock. Oy!

Becky Thompson
Virgin

Unread post by Becky Thompson » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:25 am

I've posted a nude photo of myself at http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 79#p198679

The truth is, I am proud of my body, and I think it looks better nude than clothed. That clothed picture of us that Sophie posted is an accurate portrayal of how we look in casual clothes. But if you look at the nude photo, then imagine it with a long black dress draped over it, maybe you'll have some idea why some people say I'm a head-turner.

I'm told if I would wear a bra, my figure would be more impressive in casual clothing, but I don't like wearing underwear of any kind.

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:45 am

So that's my choice. Continue to go without sex, or submit to being ridden by my wife and her plastic cock. Oy!
As I told Brent in this conversation, the difference between him and the other three of us is that he isn't truly honest about his feelings. He gets turned on by playing games, which I get. The rest of us get turned on by being in-your-face about what we want.

If Brent were honest, he would admit he would love the strapon play. He would love as much as I would the role-reversal. I would love the be the one thrusting, determining the pace, subtly deciding if we are gentle or rough. I want to be the "man" once just to see what it feels like.

In his heart, Brent would love to be the "fuckee" once, too. To have me thrusting into him. I guess we'll just have to see what he decides. But this is one thing that turns me on big time, and if it's not as fun in real life, so be it. At least we will have seen what it's like from the other side.

In the meantime, I'll keep being the fuckee with a guy who's 40 times better!

Becky Thompson
Virgin

Unread post by Becky Thompson » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:29 am

Since Sophie brought up honesty and in-your-face... here are things I want to do someday:

1. Have sex with Ralph's father again
2. Have sex with a soft, curvy woman
3. Be fucked by a sleek, black dog
4. Have sex for money
5. Be fucked by two men at once
6. Send an invitation to my friends to come be eaten by my husband, who will service all comers
7. Watch Ralph fuck Sophie
8. Watch Ralph have his cock sucked by a man
9. Introduce a young boy to sex

Now I've probably turned off everyone on the board! But at this point in my life, putting it all out there is where I'm at.
Last edited by Becky Thompson on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sophies Choice
Prepubescent

Unread post by Sophies Choice » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:00 am

Have sex with Ralph's father again
AGAIN??

Becky Thompson
Virgin

Unread post by Becky Thompson » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:20 am

Not for you to worry about, Brent.

That picture you posted of me receiving cunnilingus is really making old memories flood back. http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=15252

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:32 am

A Labrador?
I hear Golden Retrievers have bigger cocks...
:???:
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

slcguy
Virgin

Unread post by slcguy » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:06 am

Sophies Choice wrote:
Have sex with Ralph's father again
AGAIN??

:lol:

did you not know it was Ralph's father the first time, or was it so awful you don't want seconds???

curious minds want to know :mrgreen:

edit: or is that Brent writing??

Becky Thompson
Virgin

Unread post by Becky Thompson » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:45 am

Dear slc guy:

Ralph's father is a silver fox widower. Yes, I knew it was him and yes I want to do him again.

When Ralph was a teenager, his father gave him a birthday gift: an afternoon with a mature woman friend of his. It was a memorable experience for Ralph, and is one of the reasons I think about doing the same thing for a young man one day.

So later in life, Ralph gave his father a birthday gift: an afternoon with me. It was wonderful for both of us. It was slow, mature sex with a man experienced in treating a woman's body to orgasms.
Last edited by Becky Thompson on Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Becky Thompson
Virgin

Unread post by Becky Thompson » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:21 am

Thank you to Hotwife Mustang for the PM. Mustang, tell JR I am ordering him to give you a cunt licking as your reward!

Hotwife_Mustang
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Hotwife_Mustang » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:07 am

Becky Thompson wrote:Thank you to Hotwife Mustang for the PM. Mustang, tell JR I am ordering him to give you a cunt licking as your reward!
:lol: "Reward" isn't necessary, from one cuckoldress to another...

He may get so excited by this, that he loses his "incentive"...
Smart is sexy, smart and articulate is sexier, and smart, articulate and funny is the best aphrodisiac of all!

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:07 pm

Dear Brent:

I'll be home in about 20 minutes, and I plan to check in on your decision. Are we going to go into day 77 of no sex? Or are you going to agree to take my strapon cock?

I've posted a picture for you love: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 31#p198831

ericsacto

Unread post by ericsacto » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:33 pm

I love the banter among the three of you. Sharing Becky with Ralph's dad sounds interesting. I would like to know more about how that came about.

One request - is it possible for Brent to get his own account? Sometimes it's a bit confusing who is posting - Sophie or Brent.

Sophies Choice
Prepubescent

Unread post by Sophies Choice » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:07 am

ericsacto wrote:One request - is it possible for Brent to get his own account? Sometimes it's a bit confusing who is posting - Sophie or Brent.
Good morninng, Eric. This is Brent. I do have my own account. Notice that my handle is "Sophies Choice." Sophie herself is sophie_joy.

If those are too similar, I'll try to always introduce myself when I post.

I told Sophie I am not ready for her strapon. So we are in day 77.

Sophies Choice
Prepubescent

Unread post by Sophies Choice » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:34 am

A PLEA FROM BRENT TO REBECCA:

Becca, I'm getting nothing at home. Is it time for you and me? You've said you'll do it, at least once. After eleven weeks, critical thinking leads me to the conclusion that this is a damn good time for it. I can guarantee you will be appreciated :oops:

slcguy
Virgin

Unread post by slcguy » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:25 am

aaaahhhhh

I was getting confused with who was posting what, sorry my bad

but thanks for the clarification, and that's quite a bucket list you have going there :whip:
Becky Thompson wrote:Dear slc guy:

Ralph's father is a silver fox widower. Yes, I knew it was him and yes I want to do him again.

When Ralph was a teenager, his father gave him a birthday gift: an afternoon with a mature woman friend of his. It was a memorable experience for Ralph, and is one of the reasons I think about doing the same thing for a young man one day.

So later in life, Ralph gave his father a birthday gift: an afternoon with me. It was wonderful for both of us. It was slow, mature sex with a man experienced in treating a woman's body to orgasms.

Becky Thompson
Virgin

Unread post by Becky Thompson » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:11 am

Sophies Choice wrote:A PLEA FROM BRENT TO REBECCA:

Becca, I'm getting nothing at home. Is it time for you and me? You've said you'll do it, at least once. After eleven weeks, critical thinking leads me to the conclusion that this is a damn good time for it. I can guarantee you will be appreciated :oops:
Brent, Brent, Brent.

I did NOT say "at least once." I said "once." Period.

And we'll do it when all four agree. Ralph's not a problem; his attitude is that a man should be able to have sex with his wife, so he feels sorry for you. I'll be ready; catch me at the right time of month and I'll fuck your brains out. But Sophie's not ready, and I think you have some negotiating to do with her.

Get Sophie on board, and I'll climb on :D

Becky Thompson
Virgin

Unread post by Becky Thompson » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:54 pm

jrgraham wrote:I wouldn't blow one chance on sex with Becky (Rebecca) in your condition. You're likely to last seven seconds.
JR, either name works. When I was younger, I thought Rebecca sounded more grown up. Now, I use Becky 'cause it's kind of sassy.

You are right about seven seconds. But you (and Brent) need not worry. I'll take all day and all night bringing him back to life, repeatedly. He'll never forget the experience. One thing I've learned in what is now becoming a long life is that my naked body and my skills do not allow for a lot of "down time." :lol:

Time passes and bodies change, but so far no one of either sex has ever failed to respond.