Denial Improves Our Marriage

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Switcheroo
Prepubescent

Re: Denial Improves Our Marriage

Unread post by Switcheroo » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:30 pm

allengt wrote:
Switcheroo wrote:Daaaaamn. I wish I was around when this thread was being updated regularly ... or I wish the thread was still current.

Most of all, I wish those links to the photos of Sophie and Becky were still active. Did anyone save the pics? I'm just DYING to know what these two hot women look like!!

Why couldn't I have found this forum back in 2011 ?!?!?!
This is the Library so no links were ever posted to any pictures. There were some pictures of Sophie in the hotties but I think it has rolled off the end.

Hmm, thank you for your reply about this. I'm still brand new here so I guess I don't really understand how it works cos that didn't make sense to me, lol.

All I know is the ladies in question kept linking to the Hotties section but whenever I clicked on any of them, the page always said: "This thread could not be found", or something like that. Are you saying that pictures on this site expire after a certain amount of time?

If so, that's truly and sincerely tragic news. But if the photos are still on here in some capacity and I just have to find out how to view them, then I will do my best to locate them!

:D

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:41 pm

Switcheroo wrote:
allengt wrote:
Switcheroo wrote:Daaaaamn. I wish I was around when this thread was being updated regularly ... or I wish the thread was still current.

Most of all, I wish those links to the photos of Sophie and Becky were still active. Did anyone save the pics? I'm just DYING to know what these two hot women look like!!

Why couldn't I have found this forum back in 2011 ?!?!?!
This is the Library so no links were ever posted to any pictures. There were some pictures of Sophie in the hotties but I think it has rolled off the end.

Hmm, thank you for your reply about this. I'm still brand new here so I guess I don't really understand how it works cos that didn't make sense to me, lol.

All I know is the ladies in question kept linking to the Hotties section but whenever I clicked on any of them, the page always said: "This thread could not be found", or something like that. Are you saying that pictures on this site expire after a certain amount of time?

If so, that's truly and sincerely tragic news. But if the photos are still on here in some capacity and I just have to find out how to view them, then I will do my best to locate them!

:D
It's not that pictures time out it is that threads, after 6 months of inactivity, time out. If a thread is posted to at least once every 6 months then it will remain on here forever.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

happygirl622
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by happygirl622 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:59 pm

Just found this thread also and am wondering how the foursome is doing and how the story played out?? Fascinating

Switcheroo
Prepubescent

Unread post by Switcheroo » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:52 am

Thanks for that info, allengt. That explains a lot and is much appreciate.

What a tragedy, then, that the thread those pics were posted to has obviously expired due to inactivity ...

jc6morw
Experienced

Unread post by jc6morw » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:28 pm

The story started off very promising as a very extreme cuck, contrasting against the alpha who could win two women from him. Then it fizzled without direction as every character nudged for equality. Then there's the ridiculous concept of denial by periodic fulfillment. I sure wouldn't mind Rihana frustrating me that way. The theme is a great franchise that could use a reboot.

riggs
Prepubescent

Unread post by riggs » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:47 am

I Hobe Becky and Sophie will repost the pictures

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:36 am

riggs wrote:I Hobe Becky and Sophie will repost the pictures
Dear friends:

Pictures were deleted because we had an incident in which someone identified us and caused some problems. One of us is high profile, and some pictures of an annual party we hold were identified by location.

In regard to how things are going: For the entire year of 2014, I fucked only my husband. It is not necessarily a choice I would make again, but it was worth the year; we learned a lot.

Currently we're trying a little husband-denial again, but the biggest issue for us is my jealousy. My husband gets to eat Rebecca's pussy, and I don't. This is not acceptable. :D

Morgan
Player

Unread post by Morgan » Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:41 am

Won't Becky let you eat her?
Actually, I think I know the answer to that.
She's afraid that she will become obsessed with you.
Kind of like the first potato chip.
It's the only one that you can say no to.

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:05 am

Morgan wrote:Won't Becky let you eat her?
Actually, I think I know the answer to that.
She's afraid that she will become obsessed with you.
Kind of like the first potato chip.
It's the only one that you can say no to.
Morgan, you are exactly right. She says that if she and I became lovers, she wouldn't need anything else and as a result her marriage would suffer. She accepts my husband's tongue, she says, as a substitute.

Morgan
Player

Unread post by Morgan » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:18 am

Isn't it about time that Brent wrote an essay on technique for the rest of us?
There are a lot of women, including Kate, who would like to get what you and Becky are.

riggs
Prepubescent

Unread post by riggs » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:25 am

Thx for clarifying Sophie. Very upset someone would do that. I would still like to see a photo sometime but totally understand.

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:13 am

Morgan wrote:Isn't it about time that Brent wrote an essay on technique for the rest of us?
There are a lot of women, including Kate, who would like to get what you and Becky are.
He's not that good. He's just willing and dedicated.

Morgan
Player

Unread post by Morgan » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:09 am

Somebody here at OHW mentioned "She Comes First" I'm sorry I forget who it was.
Anyway, I was able to find it and download it as a PDF
It's right on topic.

Speaking of your sex life.
I assume that you and Ralph are lovers again.
Any other lucky devils?

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:26 am

Morgan wrote:Somebody here at OHW mentioned "She Comes First" I'm sorry I forget who it was.
Anyway, I was able to find it and download it as a PDF
It's right on topic.

Speaking of your sex life.
I assume that you and Ralph are lovers again.
Any other lucky devils?
Morgan! I'm not a slut :D

Morgan
Player

Unread post by Morgan » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:37 am

Some people wear that moniker with pride.

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:52 am

Morgan wrote:Some people wear that moniker with pride.
Does Kate?

BTW, she's a fine looking woman. Is she getting any?

Morgan
Player

Unread post by Morgan » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:35 am

Kate hasn't stepped out since the 80's
I encourage her to keep an open mind but she pretty much just rolls her eyes when I do.
She is very pleased that I read 'She Comes First' though.
That's been my motto for decades, but new techniques are always welcome.

bob11
Trainable

Unread post by bob11 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:37 am

sophie_joy hope all is well.

Would love to hear what you are up to these days.

Morgan
Player

Unread post by Morgan » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:23 pm

bob11 wrote:sophie_joy hope all is well.

Would love to hear what you are up to these days.
:up:

briggs

Unread post by briggs » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:41 am

Any updates?

EDAS
Experienced

Unread post by EDAS » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:00 am

Bump.

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:09 am

On Monday, October 3, I was attending a business meeting with three other people, two women and one man. At 11:15, I announced that I needed to take an early lunch, as my husband was waiting for me at home.

"Nooner?" asked the guy. He is a little younger than me, not terribly attractive, but not obnoxious. He is an easy mark for teasing, and he gets a lot of it from us 'girls.'

"Not for hubby..."

That kind of stopped the conversation, as each of them looked at me, wondering what I meant.

"He, um, licks me at lunch hour sometimes."

"Whoa. You go girl!" said one of the women, an older, larger, but fun-loving person.

"So... you just go home,get, um, relaxed... and that's all?" said the guy.

"Yep. So, I gotta go." I rose and grabbed my purse.

"Wait," said the other woman, the youngest of us. "I'm having trouble getting my mind around this." She laughed. "Your husband sounds too good to be true."

I sat back down. I could have just left the story in the air, but I decided that wasn't what I wanted. I had opened up the conversation with my comment, they hadn't freaked out, so I decided I would tell them more. It would really add to Brent's enjoyment when I told him that other people know.

"He is a good man," I said, "but it's more than that. I don't let him... I don't... he's not allowed intercourse."

That really brought stunned looks. "Why? What's wrong?" asked the younger girl.

"Nothing's wrong. He 'eats' me, I love it. And our game is that he's not allowed to fuck me." Yep, I said the f word.

"He's okay with that?" I'm not sure who it was that asked, but it doesn't matter.

"He's going to be excited as hell that I told you."

"Sounds weird," the guy said. "Why don't you want sex?"

"I do want sex. I just want to deny him my, umm..."

"Pussy."

"Yeah."

"Don't you like doing it?"

"Yes, but I also really like oral sex," (um hmm, mumbled the older woman) "and he knows he's not the best at the penetration stuff, and our noon sessions turn him on. I'm sure he masturbates afterwards."

"He's getting some on the side. No guy his age can go without while doing what you two do."

"He's not allowed any 'on the side.' We're doing this together. It excites him."

"He's not an alpha male, obviously." This was the older woman.

"Maybe not. I'm not sure what that is, really. But he is not allowed inside me and he keeps me happy orally."

"What about you?" asked the only guy in the room. "You getting any elsewhere?"

"If so, it won't be with you."

"I'd like to talk to you about this some more," the younger woman said. "I really envy you."

"I'll tell my husband that. It will drive him crazy that you guys know all about it."

"Well, every time you walk out of here at noon we're going to know what's going on."

"Yes. Yes, you will. Now, I have an orgasm to enjoy. See you in an hour."

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:22 am

Very excitng talk ;)

peakmb
Virgin

Unread post by peakmb » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:14 pm

Welcome back Sophie Joy. I'm sure you had your reasons but you were missed by me at least, and I'm sure many more. I have been curious all year what regime you were working with your husband this year, this gives us a clue, though not the completeness of the regime he is under.

You seem to have broken another barrier by talking openly with your work associates. Was this a conscious decision or more spur of the moment as it seems? You seem unconcerned that they may pass it on the office food chain and may create any difficulty down the road.

Either way, I'm sure it worked its magic with hubby when you got back that day..

EDAS
Experienced

Unread post by EDAS » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:35 pm

Sophie_Joy, that is a beautiful conversation you had with your co-workers. Really lovely. I hope there will be other such conversations as I am sure your audience is very, very curious.

I like your name, by the way. It means: wisdom/joy.