Denial Improves Our Marriage

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
sophie_joy
Experienced

Denial Improves Our Marriage

Unread post by sophie_joy » Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:50 am

My name is Sophie; my husband is Brent.

Brent and I have not had intercourse for 60 days, at my request. We will go another 30 days or so (the exact period determined by me), and then we will have the best, most loving sex of the year. Brent will reclaim me, his attention will be focused on me and my orgasm, and we will be closer than ever.

Meanwhile, I have Ralph. He fucks me well, and it pains Brent that Ralph fucks me well. See, Brent and Ralph have a history. Ralph is married to Brent's ex-girlfriend. He stole Rebecca from Brent. Now Ralph has Rebecca and me and Brent has no intercourse.

I've told this story before, but I will tell it again here because it's important. Intercourse denial wonderfully focuses a husband's mind on his wife, and if he's a real man, it makes him a better lover. That's been my experience, anyway. So below, I will tell my story and hope it interests you.
Last edited by sophie_joy on Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

sophie_joy
Experienced

Re: Denial Improves Our Marriage

Unread post by sophie_joy » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:09 am

In 1985, Brent was living in a dorm room at the college we both attended. I didn't know him then, and likely never would have met him if things had gone according to plan. Brent was serious about Rebecca, and she was serious about him. It seemed to both of them inevitable that they would finish school, marry, and live lives devoted to each other.

One night, drunk, Brent brought Rebecca to his dorm room. Ralph, his roommate, was there. "Don't worry about me," Ralph said. So the lovers frollicked until the sight of Rebecca's legs wrapped around Brent, the view of her long thighs and perfect breasts (I'm embellishing here, but I've seen Rebecca naked and I'm pretty sure this is how Ralph responded), was too much for Ralph. He quietly walked to Brent's bed and put a hand on Rebecca. Things developed from there, of course. When it was over, Rebecca said to both of them, "My God, that's the best sex I've ever had."

She was dreamy and quiet for about a week, and then she spoke up. She told Brent, "I think I need to have sex with Ralph again. If I don't, I'm always going to wonder. It was so good, and I don't know if it was because of him, or because of the situation. Let me have one night with him alone, so I can put this behind me."

My little idiot said, "Okay."
Last edited by sophie_joy on Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:14 am

Rebecca never went back to Brent.

She said some things to him that seem cruel, but were just explanations: "Ralph makes love to me better than you do; he just seems to know where to touch me, where to lick me, how much pressure, when to stop. If I married you, I would always want that and we wouldn't be happy."

Now, Ralph is a good guy, but he knows what he wants. He wanted Rebecca, and he got her.

That was 1985. Fast forward to 2005. Brent and I are married. I've heard about Rebecca, but never met her until she and Ralph move back to town so Ralph can accept a job at the alma mater. The four of us have dinner; Brent assures me he can handle it.

After dinner, Ralph finds a way to whisper in my ear. "I'm a man who knows what he wants. I want you."

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:24 am

It's not that Ralph's a stud or something. But he is an attractive man.

I'll be honest. The reason I agreed to go to bed with Ralph is that I wanted to know why Rebecca left Brent for him. That's fair, right? A little curiosity, is all. And it would help me understand my husband and his history.

Well, I found out why Rebecca left Brent for him. He's very good at what he does. Mainly, I think he devotes his life to being a good lover, and it works. He's damn good. He understands that a woman's orgasm is the key to good sex. When Ralph and I are in bed, his tongue is the primary sex organ. The space between my wide-spread legs is the center of the universe.

Sometimes, Ralph and I don't even fuck. Sometimes, he just gives and gives. Other times, we end with mutual masturbation. But usually, I want his cock in me to finish up. His cock isn't giant, but God it's HARD. A hard man is good to find. Give me a hard cock, any day. Ralph has a hard cock.

So now I had a dilemma. Do I let Brent know that Ralph and I are lovers? Ralph insisted yes. He said Brent needed to understand.

And then there was Rebecca. Ralph said Rebecca will "of course" know. He said Rebecca will understand me (Sophie), perfectly, because she will know why I needed this (a little shot at Brent, there, by my lover). And he said he would make certain Rebecca had no reason to feel insecure. Rebecca would know that I was only a piece of ass. I didn't like the way that sounded, but I understood that it was true. It seemed like a fair trade off, to be just a piece of ass in exchange for being the center fo the universe once a week.

I'll be back shortly to tell more. How Brent loves and hates our sex life. How Rebecca is good for our marriage. How not having to spread my legs for Brent is a relief sometimes. How Brent deals with Ralph stealing first his girlfriend and then his wife (not that I've been stolen, but still....) :D

hattersfan
Trainable

Unread post by hattersfan » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:42 pm

This is promising, very promising. :up:

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:01 am

Rebecca is a fox.

Now, I'm not exactly a consolation prize, and both men know that. But Rebecca is a fox.

She and I have agreed that there will come a time when she fucks Brent, just once and just to remind him what he lost. But she's in no hurry :lol: And right now, Brent isn't allowed to do that with anyone, including me.

Brent and I have agreed that he's not allowed inside me... how long that lasts will be determined by me. It's been about 62 days now, and I've told him I don't foresee us having intercourse in the next 30 days. He hates that... but he gets very, very hard when I tell him he can't have me. He dies a little, but he also is more alive. It's an amazing conundrum.

"Tell him to think about me when he masturbates," Rebecca said to me.

"No," I said. "I want him to think about me and Ralph."
Last edited by sophie_joy on Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:12 am

I like giving pleasure to a man. It is rewarding, and there are times when I want to just give.

But in general, what I really like is being the center of attention. I like to have my orgasm be the purpose of a sex session. Ralph is good at that. He will lie with his head between my legs and eat and eat until I come and have to tell him to stop. Then, he never asks for reciprocation. (Sometimes he gets it, though!).

With Brent, the purpose of a sex session is for him to reach orgasm. He's really happy if I come first, because then he doesn't have to worry about anything but his orgasm. If he comes first, he's not sure what to do and he isn't very good at finishing me. So, I have to try to come first, then work to make him come.

I don't think sex should be that much work for me. Ralph's the guy who rings the bell for me, so Ralph's the guy who gets to see my legs spread for him. That's the rule right now, anyway.

Becky Thompson
Virgin

Unread post by Becky Thompson » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:06 am

Rebecca is a fox.

Now, I'm not exactly a consolation prize, and both men know that. But Rebecca is a fox.

She and I have agreed that there will come a time when she fucks Brent, just once and just to remind him what he lost. But she's in no hurry :lol: And right now, Brent isn't allowed to do that with anyone, including me.
OKAY. You forced me to sign up for an account to this site, something I would not have done. I want everyone to know: I am NOT A SLUT. Yes, I have agreed to fuck Brent one time, but that's because he's my ex and because my husband wants me to. Ralph has always wanted me to screw other men. Doing it with my ex, with understood limits, is a safe way for me to give Ralph what he wants.

Sophie, I want you to know that when I do it:

1. I will be damn good. I won't hold back. He will realize what he lost.

2. I will carry his cum back to Ralph, and sit on Ralph's face, and let him eat me. It is Ralph's biggest fantasy, and I will be using your husband to give him that. It turns me on, too.

So yes, I will fuck your husband. It appears somebody has to.

For the rest of you: Sophie sleeps with my husband. She is absolutely no threat to me. Ralph and I both find it psychologically satisfying that Sophie and I share one thing: Ralph satisfies us better than Brent does (or did, in my case). It is a fabulously exciting thing to share with my husband and his lover. I ride my husband and say, "You stole me from my boyfriend and now you've stolen his wife, too." It never fails to make us come.

I consider Sophie my friend. We have lunch together and talk about how to please Ralph and I suppose we will get together one day soon and talk about how to please Brent. Because, Sophie, he WILL be pleased.

jrandmustang
Experienced

Unread post by jrandmustang » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:35 am

Well, THIS is interesting. Welcome Becky AND Sophie...

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:29 am

Sophie, I want you to know that when I do it:

1. I will be damn good. I won't hold back. He will realize what he lost.

So yes, I will fuck your husband. It appears somebody has to.

Rebecca, I didn't mean to offend you. I know you're good. I've heard about you from two men. (I hope to see you in action some time... I meant it when I said you are a fox).

Nobody has to fuck Brent. I think you want to, and it will be a fun part of our "game." I certainly don't feel I "need" to fuck him. We're in our third month without, and I'm getting along fine (thank you, Ralph!). If you do, you know you're welcome... one time only.

I know what you mean about the psychological thrill. We have the same kind of intensity when Brent masturbates and I tell him about your husband.

Anyway, let's be friends. Lunch tomorrow at Persimmons? Call me. This isn't Facebook. This forum is for me telling our story to some people who might enjoy it.

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:04 pm

Back to my story.

I like sex, a lot. I am a woman who would normally have sex several times a week. (Daily, if I could get someone to give me oral sex every day).

Right now, I'm down to one day a week. It's by my choice, because I am not fucking my husband (and he is not being good about volunteering to eat me). I fuck Ralph on Friday afternoons.

Ralph has the hardest cock I've ever experienced. It is literally rock hard. It's not the biggest (Brent's is actually bigger), but hardness is my number one criterion. When it's been awhile since Friday afternoon, all I have to do is think about that hard cock. Yum! And Ralph uses it well.

What else do I like? Well, guys.... Men talk about breasts, but they're all talk. You guys do not pay enough attention to breasts. You need to suckle them more, snuggle them more. And you need to know that the neck is an erogenous zone!

And you need to be focused on the clit. The female orgasm should be the center of your life. Whether it is learning to make your woman come with your finger, like in Deliberate Orgasm (Google it, if you don't know about DOing), or learning to be good with your tongue, the best thing you can do to make your sex life better is to concentrate on the clitoris and on the female orgasm.

Rebecca called already. Guess she's anxious to talk. I'll have lunch with her tomorrow. I wonder if she wants to talk about me and her husband, or about her and my husband? Or is she pissed because I'm writing this story? I never know with her; she is a very unusual woman who shares her husband with me and is gracious about it. So, I'll pay for lunch.

Becky Thompson
Virgin

Unread post by Becky Thompson » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:06 am

Ralph has the hardest cock I've ever experienced. It is literally rock hard. It's not the biggest (Brent's is actually bigger)
No WAY is Brent's cock bigger! Dream on, baby girl.

I'm sitting here going through the emotions of a day reading someone's posts about my sex life. When Sophie sent me the link, I didn't know what to expect but I didn't expect this. I was furious but mostly it felt out of my control, which is why I signed up and posted my own versions.

Sophie, I don't want to criticize other people's kinks, but you sleep every night next to a nice man with a perfectly good body, and you don't have sex with him? I don't understand that.

Whatever. I want to be civilized about all this, because Ralph values his Friday afternoons with you. He loves your boobs; they are larger and softer than mine and actually swing when you ride him, or so he says. Mine are small and firm; they might as well have bones in them. They don't move on their own, so he likes what you bring to his bed. It's been a long time, but what I remember about Brent was his hair-trigger passion. One time, we were in the car when I told him I wasn't wearing panties. He pulled over, bent me over the car seat, and took me passionately from behind like a crazed man.

I'm glad you think I'm a fox, Sophie. Maybe someday we can have a threesome or share each other. I love sex, too. Mainly, what I love with Rallph is his muscular body, his concentration on me, his big balls that fill my hand or mouth or bang against my ass. I understand why you want those things. I also understand the thrill of comparing one man to another, the little differences in body and fucking style, the difference his height or shortness makes, the different hair on their bodies, difference cock sizes (Ralph is bigger!!).

Despite all that, I don't need a lover. I only agreed to one day fuck Brent because you said it would add something to your sex life. If it wouldn't be a good thing, then I won't do it. Let's talk about it at lunch. See you at 12:30.
Last edited by Becky Thompson on Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sophies Choice
Prepubescent

Unread post by Sophies Choice » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:41 am

This is Brent. I arrived at work at 9:00am (we're in the Eastern Time Zone) and almost immediately got a phone call telling me to check this thread at Our Hot Wives. Well, I can't check sites like this from work, so I went back home. My boss thinks I'm calling on a customer.

So I'm sitting at my home computer, pants off, dick hard, face flushed. Is it just me, or am I right to think I shouldn't learn this first from a post on some sex site?:
She and I have agreed that there will come a time when she fucks Brent, just once and just to remind him what he lost.
I'm not really upset, I guess, because disrespecting me in the bedroom is how we keep the excitement going in our marriage. And the idea of sex with Becca is what has me hard.

I'm going to make one more post before I go back to work. I want you all to know why this lifestyle works for me.

Sophies Choice
Prepubescent

Unread post by Sophies Choice » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:45 am

So here's why I love it. This is a scene that actually happened, over a year ago:

Sophie has called and said she'll be home a little late. I've got dinner waiting on the stove and a bottle of an inexpensive red wine open on the table; I assume she'll be tired and want to unwind.

Instead, she bursts through the door. "Wow," she says. "Get ready; you're in for it."

"What..?"

"Take your clothes off!"

"Dinner's about ready..."

"Take your clothes off! You're going to give me my second fuck of the evening."

"What? Who?"

"Never mind," she says, throwing clothes off of her body as quickly as she can disrobe. I start tugging on my own clothes, wondering... Who has she been with? My friend, Ralph, who's been boinking her every chance he gets? Her boss, whom I hate, but who amuses her? Her ex-boyfriend, who moved back to town recently?

She's on her back on the couch, legs spread. "Eat that man's cum out of my pussy!" She says.

"Thank you," I respond.

jrandmustang
Experienced

Unread post by jrandmustang » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:34 pm

Good to have hubby Brent weighing in here. I'm looking forward to hearing more of everyone's perspective in this interesting arrangement.

cum4me2
Experienced

Unread post by cum4me2 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:20 pm

Ditto hattersfan and Jr. This could actually prove to be one of the most interesting threads on the board.. The title originally turned me off at first so this is my first peek.... it surely won't be my last look see :twisted: . I especially enjoy stories told from the female or wife perspective and this has a rather interesting twist. That being not only the history between Brent and Ralph but that Ralph's wife Becky has joined the conversation... In essence the perspectives could ultimately be multi faceted adding layers and insights unexplored on this forum before,at least to my knowledge. I will collect my thoughts and I'm sure I will have plenty of questions...for everyone. :mrgreen:
As her interest in a new guy rises so do I begin to rise...

In case anyone is wondering my new avatar is the Chinese symbol for desire, longing and craving.
I thought it appropriate given the subject in hand...

sophie_joy
Experienced

Happy Bedhoppers (formerly, Denial Improves Our Marriage)

Unread post by sophie_joy » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:16 am

I guess the topic title is a turn-off for some. I'll try to figure out how to solve that.

I want to say something about the four of us. First of all, none of us are losers. Brent isn't pathetic in any sense; he is just second best at fucking. That's just a fact, and we all live with facts about ourselves, our bodies, etc. Brent handles being second best in a healthy way, by turning it into a positive - an aphrodisiac for all of us.

As for the ladies, we're pretty good looking. I've browsed the hotties, and I would say that Rebecca is in the category of Mrs. Reese, Mrs. Palmetto, Mrs. Boston Paul, Noel and Zoe and others. I can't speak for myself, but I'm told I'm softer, more "fuckable" and more lust-inspiring. Rebecca is more likely to take your breath away.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:28 am

The only fair way to settle these issues is by having Sophie and Rebecca post some pics of themselves!
It would be fine if these pics are from their MFM with Ralph, or individually, but in the interest of fairness, lol, they should be naked pics (for a proper evaluation).

I guess Brent and Ralph can post too, for ladies who might be interested... or not.

I guess humiliation and derision works as an aphrodisiac to some, but it seems a shitty thing to do, and would receive a swift, unequivocal, and definite response if it were directed at me (although I am well aware that kinks are quite individual, and we are not necessarily expected to concur with the sexual dynamics. As here, I do not...)

Party on, Garth! ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Becky Thompson
Virgin

Re:

Unread post by Becky Thompson » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:14 am

I agree that humiliation is a turn-off. That's apparently Brent's thing, and I'm not judging it. We each have our own kinks, I think.

Tuesday night when I was trying to fall asleep, I looked at the naked form of my husband and thanked my lucky stars. I'm lucky I get to sleep next to him (almost) every night, and I'm lucky he understands me and we've worked out how to give to each other.

Early in our marriage, I had to travel to Champaign-Urbana for a two week conference. I stayed with friends from college, Phil and Linda. On the first night, as we were turning off lights to go to bed, Linda said to me, "Bec, if it's okay, Phil will come to your bed tonight. Ralph talked to us, and we promised to take care of you sexually while you're here." !!!!

They took very good care of me, and I knew then that Ralph loved me, and that I needed to be just as generous with him. When Sophie became accessible, I agreed to step back and let them have at it. That was a few years ago, and they are still having at it.

I like to think that when I walk into a room, some heads turn. When Sophie walks into a room, dicks rise. She is human Viagara. That means a lot of wives resent her, but I'm able to handle her sexiness and desirability. I, after all, have the man she wants and I am in no risk of losing him to her.

One of the reasons I'm very on board for the "Brent boinking" plan, is that I want to remind him what he lost. Ralph and I giggle together about both of them wanting both of us.

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:21 am

I have only one photo of the two of us. It isn't a nude or an action shot, but it may give you some idea. I have posted it on Hotties: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=15252

jrandmustang
Experienced

Re: Re:

Unread post by jrandmustang » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:41 am

Becky Thompson wrote:One of the reasons I'm very on board for the "Brent boinking" plan, is that I want to remind him what he lost. Ralph and I giggle together about both of them wanting both of us.
I love a "wicked streak" like this in a woman ... and for that matter in a man who is doing the cuckolding! Provided, of course, that it is touching Brent's cuck nerve in the way he needs ... which appears to be the case.

Are we going to hear from Ralph on this thread?

Hotwife_Mustang
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Hotwife_Mustang » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:27 am

jrandmustang wrote:
Becky Thompson wrote:One of the reasons I'm very on board for the "Brent boinking" plan, is that I want to remind him what he lost. Ralph and I giggle together about both of them wanting both of us.
I love a "wicked streak" like this in a woman ... and for that matter in a man who is doing the cuckolding! Provided, of course, that it is touching Brent's cuck nerve in the way he needs ... which appears to be the case.

Are we going to hear from Ralph on this thread?

My hubby really finds this story hott!

Mustang
Smart is sexy, smart and articulate is sexier, and smart, articulate and funny is the best aphrodisiac of all!

Becky Thompson
Virgin

Unread post by Becky Thompson » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:28 am

jrandmustang wrote:
Becky Thompson wrote: Are we going to hear from Ralph on this thread?
I don't think you'll hear from Ralph. Not his style. He took a look over my shoulder and kind of harumphed.

The man does kind of have what he wants, so he doesn't need a lot of fantasy and he doesn't seem to need to talk about it. I think Sophie and I share one thing (well...two!): we both love to talk about our sex lives. Our men have no chance at privacy. It's a good thing they love us!

Example: over lunch, Sophie told me she told Brent that she has a hierarchy of prefered ways to reach orgasm:

1. Cunnilingus
2. Fucking Ralph
3. Masturbation
4. Fucking Brent.

Poor Brent! Second best, indeed. But at least he gets to live with and sleep with (or next to) a hot little blonde vixen.

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:35 am

The picture I posted on Hotties was taken in the Fall of 2006. It was the first time Rebecca and I spent any time together, but we were together specifically so that Ralph and I could have lots of sex.

In March, 2006, Brent and I attended a college alumni event. To our shock, we were seated at a table with Ralph and Rebecca. The four of us had never spent any time together, and it was awkward in the extreme for me to be seated next to my husband's ex-lover.

I don't know if Rebecca was trying to make it more awkward, or less, but during the event she leaned over to me and said, sotto voce, "My husband wants to get into your pants."

Magic words. For some reason, the phrase, "get into your pants" is a real turn-on for me. The image it conjures, the pure sexuality of it, the light-heartedness. I'm not sure what all the reasons are, but I love that phrase. It would have made me wet in any circumstance, but the truth is I was very insecure at the time. I was not at all sure I was still attractive. To be essentially told that I was attractive and that I was free to prove it was irresistable.

When I got up to go to the little girls room, I passed by Ralph's chair and slipped a note into his jacket pocket: "Anytime, anywhere," it said.

Sophies Choice
Prepubescent

Unread post by Sophies Choice » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:22 am

This is Brent. My turn; this is an important part of the story, in regard to my role and my reaction.

When Sophie and Ralph made their connection, she told me what was going to happen. The night of their first "date," I was so excited I couldn't stand it. Waiting for her to come home was agony. She had promised to tell me all about it, and from my perspective, that is what this was all about. We had stumbled onto something that affirmed Sophie and excited me.

Sophie comes home and crawls into bed next to me, settling under the covers.

"You still awake?" she asks.

"Um, hmm. Was it good?"

"Excellent. Ralph's a very good fuck."

"What did you do with Becca?"

"She waited in the living room, with her sister and brother-in-law."

"While you fucked her husband?" I raised up and put my head on my hand, so I could look at her.

"He took my hand and walked me right past them, into the bedroom."

"God. How could... what did they say?"

"As the bedroom door closed, I heard her telling her sister, 'That's Sophie; she's married to Brent, my college boyfriend."

"And so everybody's okay with Ralph waltzing you right past his wife into the bedroom? I don't believe that."

"Ralph said Rebecca loved the fact that I was coming to her husband for good sex. It affirms her own choice. He said she's very smug about her husband being the guy to satisfy Brent's women."

"And when you were done... you walked back out past them all?"

"They were playing cards. I told her, 'Thank you.' She said, 'It's okay. I understand.'"

"Can I fuck you, now?" I ask.

"No. But I'll suck you while you masturbate, if you like."