A guys story

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
kcpa
Experienced

A guys story

Unread post by kcpa » Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:21 pm

This is my first time to post a story to this site. I have been reading this forum for a long time and a couple nights ago I had an experience to relate. Its nice to finally be able to contribute to this great forum.

I am a 46 year old single dad with kids at home. Keeping them going with all their activities is a full time job. Adding that to my regular job leaves me very little time for social or sexual activity. To attempt to remedy the sexual situation I joined a swinger’s site looking for couples or single ladies looking for a single male. As all you single guys out there know, we single males are not really in hot demand by couples. Most of the couples who are looking for single men are seeking someone who has huge equipment so it’s something that I have had limited success with, that is until last night.

About 4 weeks ago I saw a couple on the swingers site and contacted them to see if a single guy might be of interest. Their profile said singles were an option for them so I thought I might have a decent chance of meeting them for a drink or dinner if nothing else. As we swapped emails I honestly informed them of everything I could think of about my situation and they seemed to be interested. We exchanged phone numbers, had a couple nice phone conversations and eventually agreed to meet at a local restaurant for dinner. All of my conversations were with the wife and she indicated that if it all clicked for us that her husband’s preference would be for her to meet alone most of the time. She was not sure how she felt about that but told me if I wanted to just meet her for dinner that would be fine as her husband works most evenings and it might be hard for him to schedule a meeting. As the schedule worked out he was able to join us for dinner and so we all met promptly at 7:00 at the restaurant.

When they arrived we exchanged greetings and got our table. Her husband was the quieter of the two but it seemed like we all hit it off well and everyone enjoyed the meal and conversation. At the end of the meal I got up to use the restroom partly due to the several glasses of iced tea but also to allow them time to chat and see if I was someone they wanted to add to their relationship. That would also give me some time to think about things as well. When I returned, her husband (M) told me that he was very comfortable with me seeing his wife (K) without him being present. I knew I was interested in seeing more of K. K had wonderful large breasts, a great smile and some beautiful blond hair. Plus we seemed to me able to talk and converse easily. I sensed she was interested in me as well as during the meal she would touch my leg, my hand and arm during the conversation. As I paid the bill, K suggested we go back to their apartment to have a drink and continue the evening. I was excited to hear that and I followed K and M in my truck over to their apartment.

We arrived at their place and I followed them in. M then decided he needed to make a run to the store for some things he needed for work tomorrow and some other household supplies. It was pretty obvious he was just leaving so that K and I could be alone which was fine with me. K got us some drinks and settled in next to me on the couch. After a bit of talk we started kissing and I soon learned she loved to have her neck and ears kissed. Once I figured that out she was purring and moaning and I felt like it was going to be a great sexual evening. After a few more minutes of kissing on the couch she got up to refresh the drinks and I followed her into the kitchen. I got brave and came up behind her and started kissing the back of her neck and reached around to fondle her ample tits. That really made her moan and she reached around to grab my dick and play with it. Needless to say I was rock hard and she found that to her liking. I then started rubbing my crotch against her sexy ass all the while fondling her tits and kissing her neck. After a few minutes she took my hand and led me to the bedroom and suggested that we both had too many clothes on. I suggested we needed to undress each other so I started by removing her shirt and bra while she did likewise to my shirt. This woman is a great kisser and we continued to kiss all the while we were undressing.

Being a man who really enjoys large breasts, it was a treat to feast on hers once I got her shirt and bra removed. I love to suck on tits and she really loved it as well. I love foreplay in general and we continued to kiss suck and play with each other and neither of us had yet removed our pants. Taking our time was great and really let things develop naturally. Soon we both wanted more and removed the rest of our clothes. I got down between her legs and began a thorough licking of her juicy pussy. After 20 minutes or so, she pulled me up and said she wanted to reciprocate on my cock and I was more than happy to oblige. She had a very erotic and soft touch which I really enjoy. We ended up in a very hot 69 and I think she came twice during the experience.

Finally I was ready to see if she would let me enter her juicy pussy. I lay on my back and pulled her on top of me to let her lead the action with the hope she would slide my aching cock into her wetness. She rubbed on it with her wet pussy and soon I was sliding my way into her. It was fantastic and all the while she was telling me how good it felt and to please fuck her. I was loving watching her tits bounce up and down and I was getting very close to exploding. I told her if she didn’t get off I was going to fill her up and she urged it on such that I blasted a full load into her. She had a large orgasm as well and we lay breathing in each others arms. After a while I needed to get on the road so we got up, cleaned up and got dressed. M came home while I was getting dressed and acted like everything was great. We all said our goodbyes and as I left I was hoping to relive that experience with her again. The next morning she called me at work and thanked me for the evening. She said I was welcome to call and come by any time and she hoped it would be often. I think I will!

HerLittleGuy
Experienced

Re: A guys story

Unread post by HerLittleGuy » Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:23 pm

Thanks for posting that excellent account, and congratulations on your wonderful find! All the best!

HLG

hotcouplesw
Virgin

Re: A guys story

Unread post by hotcouplesw » Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:14 pm

Great story, hope it continues to work out for all of you.