A Cuckold's Diary Chap. 9 "A Letter to Her Lover's Friend"

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Paul_Pines
Experienced

A Cuckold's Diary Chap. 9 "A Letter to Her Lover's Friend"

Unread post by Paul_Pines » Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:31 am

To Joshua's Friend

Dear Daren,

Joshua said that he told you about his "dates" with my wife, but you weren't sure he was for real. You wondered if he was telling the truth about what he and Sally did, and you were *certain* he was making it up when he told you how much I appreciated him fucking her. Well, everything he told you is true, and probably more... which is why I am writing to you myself.

First things first: Sally LOVES fucking your friend Joshua! This time, their second "date," we met for lunch about a mile from the hotel; at the end of the meal, she chose to drive with him to the hotel, which really surprised me. She's very conservative in public, and I never thought she'd get in his car for the ride. I also didn't know that her trip to the ladies' room just before we left was for more than fixing her makeup; when she got in the car with him, she handed him her black lace panties. He kept them (and wrote to thank her for them the next day), so I have to take her word that they were soaked through when she gave them to him. I have no reason to doubt her, though, since when we got into the hotel room and they got their clothes off (which took VERY little time), he stuck that huge cock of his into her with NO lubrication at all! Whenever Sally and I have sex, I need to use K-Y or Vaseline, even when she's already cum; she doesn't get wet for me very easily. I've already accepted the fact that she never needed that stuff when either of her other lovers fucked her, but of course, neither of them was anywhere near Joshua's size. Before their first date, she wondered if she could even get it inside her; now, on their second date, he slid into her wet and waiting pussy with no problem at all. Yes, she loves fucking him!

But I'm getting ahead of myself. When they got undressed, they fell into bed and began hugging, kissing and touching each other. After a few minutes of Joshua sliding his finger all around my wife's clitoris and pussy, she rolled him over on his back and went down on him. As his already-large cock grew and hardened from her touch and her kisses, she looked over at me, smiled, and said, "I wish you were this big, but you're not even close. So, watch what I'm going to do while I've got the chance." With that, she took more of him into her mouth than I ever thought possible; from the look on your friend's face, he was pretty pleased with it, too. She sucked him, then licked all along the side of his cock, right up to the head; he liked that a LOT!

Daren, I'm guessing you haven't ever had the chance to see your friend fully hard (not that you would want to...), but let me tell you that he's HUGE. It wouldn't mean much to me, either, except that as I watched him grow and grow, I kept thinking that he was about to stick that into my wife! As he got completely hard, Sally took her hand and mouth off him; it just stood there, a perfect illustration of what "erection" means. She looked at it with a hunger in her eyes, and as she did, I involuntarily looked down at my own penis, which I had pulled out of my pants. I was hard as a rock, sticking out so much it almost hurt, yet the difference in size was so embarrassing I almost cried. It's one thing to think you need to learn better technique, or to last longer; it is something else to realize that your own wife likes a much bigger dick, and that she's found one on the man she's lying with.

I looked up, and saw her watching me; not only did she see my embarrassment, but she knew exactly what I was thinking. As he kneeled between her legs and finished putting on the (Magnum) condom she reached down, stroked his cock, and announced to both of us, "I want THIS one!"

That's when he slid into her. In two long strokes, he was all the way in. And I mean ALL the way in! At that moment, I heard two sounds I'll never forget: a huge gasp of pleasure from Sally, and the sound of Joshua's balls slapping against her body. Sally threw her legs in the air, and as Joshua began to fuck her, a third sound joined the gasps and slaps: the sloppy-wet noises of her pussy juices gushing out of her, coating him, and dripping onto the bed. Never mind what she said or didn't say; her body said it all. She took him -- ALL of him -- into her, and she gushed with lubrication to ease his entry.

After a while, Joshua sat straight up, never taking his cock out of her. From that position, he could put both hands on Sally's breasts (has he told you how much he loves her breasts and nipples? I know he's told Sally often enough), and he continued to fuck her while he felt her up. Her moans and gasps never stopped, but they changed pitch and tenor with each new position, with each new thrust of his cock.

Suddenly, he pulled out of her, laid down beside her, and took her vibrator in his hand. He gave it to her, and as she put it to her pussy, he slid his finger inside her vagina. She shuddered with pleasure, kissed him deeply, and said, "That's as big as Paul's cock." Joshua smiled, and kissed her again as he worked his finger back and forth.

Now Sally's lovers and I all know two things about her orgasms: first, that she cums VERY hard, and second, that it takes her a long time to get there. Well, at least that's what I always KNEW. I couldn't believe my eyes (or ears) when, within one minute, Sally was bucking and jerking all over the bed, with Joshua doing his best to hold on, and to keep his finger in her pussy. I've never, NEVER seen her do that; the quickest I have ever seen was about 10 minutes. When I asked her about it afterward, she said that his fucking her and then immediately putting the vibrator on her just drove her wild.

Daren, your friend Joshua made my wife cum faster than I ever have. And later on, he made her cum harder and longer than I ever have. It's true. It is very, very embarrassing for me to say it (especially with Sally reading over my shoulder), but when I wrote it she said I was right.

After she came, Joshua had me open another condom, and he fucked her from behind. She loves that position, but we don't do it often because I'm really too small to stay in her very well. She really got into it, shoving her body back against him, and hunching over to get more leverage and to give him better access. Then he turned her over, and fucked her -- hard -- until he came. Sally said he was "like a piston" inside her, until he came; when he did, he pushed all the way into her and stayed there, his whole body shuddering with pleasure as he ejaculated.

When he pulled out of my wife, he peeled the condom from his cock and showed Sally how he had filled nearly a quarter of it with his cum. Then, as he has done each time, he handed it to me to throw away. I don't know what he's told you about how much he cums, but I cannot think of any other time when a condom felt *heavy* after it was used. I stared at the semen that my wife had drawn out of him, and threw it away while they cuddled and kissed in bed.

Lying there, Sally reached for her vibrator again. I sat in a chair right next to the bed, not two feet from their bodies locked together. This time, Sally took her time; she built slowly, and Joshua took the opportunity to make love to her breasts. He caressed them, stroked them, kissed them, slid his fingers over her nipples, took her nipples into his mouth and rested his head on them like warm pillows. He really loves her breasts, and he told her so again and again. A few times, when he sucked on her nipples and brought gasps of pleasure from her, he looked over at me; he wanted me to know that both of them were enjoying what was supposed to be mine!

I saw Sally build toward orgasm; I recognized the signs that she was close, and so did he. He sucked hard on one nipple, and held her other breast in his hand, moving his fingers quickly back and forth across that nipple. Her orgasm was... like nothing I have ever seen. She came hard -- God, how hard she came! -- but unlike the times she cums in my arms, this one never seemed to end. Looking at her, I was fantastically excited by her cumming. But as her orgasm went on and on -- her body convulsing, then freezing in place, then convulsing again and again, I grew more and more uncomfortable.

And then it happened: after God-knows-how-long of cumming, she threw her head to the side, looked right at me, and shook with wave after wave of orgasm. It was as if she looked right through me, and her eyes said it all: "You've never made me feel this good." As long as I live, I'll never forget that sight: her arm wrapped around him, pulling his lips to her breast; his left hand holding her other breast right in front of me; and my wife's body locked in true, complete ecstasy. Daren, your friend Joshua is GOOD!

After lying together for a while, Joshua got hard again, with Sally's "encouragement." It was then that she asked me to stand near him, so she could get a picture of the two of us "for a size contest." Joshua stroked his cock to keep it hard, and Sally said I should get hard, too. Of course, I *was* hard -- I hadn't cum, so I was just as hard as I had been all afternoon. Sally and Joshua both laughed when she "realized" her mistake, and she took pictures of us as I shuddered with shame and excitement together. I posted the picture on the web as she instructed, but I have a hard time bringing myself to look at it. Like it or not, men have been comparing size for centuries, and the plain fact is that his penis is nearly twice as big as mine. He can touch places in my wife that I can't even imagine, and since their first date, Sally has spoken longingly of feeling that full again. And yes, she talks like that when we're making love, even now.

As she finished taking the picture, she put down the camera and said, "Well, dear, in this size contest you're clearly the loser. So watch what the winner gets!" With that she rolled onto the bed, spread her legs, and as soon as he had slipped on another condom, she pulled him into her. With no help from him, she put her legs on his shoulders and she fucked him... man, how she fucked him! I could see her concentrating on how good she could make him feel, as if to repay him for what he had given her. Yet, even though she was concentrating on HIS pleasure, she couldn't help herself; every time that huge penis slid all the way into her, her eyes rolled back in her head, her mouth fell open, and long, deep sighs of "oooohhhhh" came from... well, from somewhere deep inside. She lowered her legs to wrap them around his back, and she said in an un-customarily loud voice, "I want you to cum in me." With that, he began fucking her in earnest, and she drew him on with more words of encouragement. For a woman who usually makes love quietly, she was VERY vocal, and VERY clear in her desire!

And so he came in her again. Again, he drove his cock deep inside her, and when he came he held it in her, shaking and groaning as he hunched over her body. She held him tight, pulling all of him into her; so much for any concerns of whether or not she could fit him all! She fit him in very well... very well, indeed.

Daren, it's all true. I hope you've seen the pictures we posted, but pictures can only tell part of the story, especially since I can't show you the looks of pleasure, lust and ecstasy on her face. Your friend fucked my wife better, longer, deeper and more completely than I ever have, and he brought her pleasure which she has never felt in my arms. So, show a little respect to Joshua; he's damn good. I saw it with my own eyes, and Sally keeps telling me I saw right.

Sincerely,

Sally and Joshua's cuckold,
Paul
newatthis22a@yahoo.com

HerLittleGuy
Experienced

Re: A Cuckold's Diary Chap. 9 "A Letter to Her Lover's Friend"

Unread post by HerLittleGuy » Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:16 am

Great story! Is this for real? If so, are the pics you mentioned still on the web? We'd love to see them!

HLG

Dude Man

Unread post by Dude Man » Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:35 pm

HerLittleGuy wrote:Great story! Is this for real? If so, are the pics you mentioned still on the web? We'd love to see them!

HLG
Paul is one of the originals. He wrote the cuckold's guide on the old forum that many of us used to be members of. This is his actual cuckold diary, of which he has 21 chapters so far and he's kind enough to share them with us.

I can't wait to read all the chapters!!!

HerLittleGuy
Experienced

Unread post by HerLittleGuy » Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:25 pm

Wow! This story is definitely riveting! I guess with us on Chapter 9 of 21 chapters, it's likely that too much time has elapsed for us to actually see the pics that were posted on the web in this chapter.

Paul... you've done a very fine job painting the pics for us with words in any case. Thanks again. :up:

HLG

Paul_Pines
Experienced

Unread post by Paul_Pines » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:41 pm

Thanks for your comments and compliments. Yes, we're real, and Sally is still cuckolding me - now over nine years.

We're not going to put the pics up right now - they are also nine years old, and I don't just want to rehash old stuff. People have been asking for the Diary, so I have been reposting it.

Next chapter coming up today.

Enjoy, and thanks for remembering!

Cuckold Paul