Into the Darkness

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Kenwolfe
Virgin

Into the Darkness

Unread post by Kenwolfe » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:43 am

My wife likes to write erotic stories, typically they have a light BDSM theme. Some of them are fiction, others are based upon real events and I wont say which ones are which but I hope you enjoy them.

-----------------------------------------------------

My knuckles were tight on the steering wheel and my heart was pounding so hard I
thought it was going to burst out of my chest.

Breathe girl, you’re gonna be fine…This wasn’t going to be like when you jumped up on
the St Andrew’s Cross at the hotel party. This time the person administering the pain will
know what he is doing.

That thought was both scary and exhilarating as I climbed up the steps to the hotel room.
I knocked on the door and waited. Slowly the door opened and a voice beckoned from the
darkness.

“Take three steps into the room and close your eyes.”

I took a deep breath and crossed the threshold and into the darkness.

One, step…chills ran down my spine.

Two, step…the slice of light from the doorway disappears.

Three, step…I shut my eyes tight and stop.

With my eyes shut tight, I opened my other senses to the room. I could hear him in the
dark, his shoes softly scuffling across the rug as he crossed the room. He didn’t stop next
to me but continued on. There was a slight scent of musk and leather in the room.

I felt his presence before I heard his voice, “I’m right next to you and putting a blindfold
in your hand. By putting this on you are agreeing to do what I say. You will not speak
unless directly spoken to. This will be an intense session but you must trust that I will do
nothing to permanently cause you harm. This will be a journey of pain and pleasure but
if at any time you feel it is too much or you cannot go on you will utter the safe word. Do
you agree to this?”

I took the blindfold and put it on. “Yes, I agree.”

“Good, now what is your safeword?”

I thought for a moment and said with a smile, “Kenshu.” And then turned myself over to
him.

He leaned in and caressed my neck with his hot breath. I could hear the smile in his voice
when he said, “I’m so pleased that you have decided to give yourself over to me. Now,
strip for me.”

Slowly my hands go down to my waist and I tug on the sash. The slinky black dress
slipped open to reveal my nakedness underneath. I let the dress slide off my shoulders
onto the floor. I’d prepared for this night by taking a long, hot bath and shaving all over.
The cold air over my nipples and newly shaved pussy made me shiver with delight. The
need to please and be accepted was overwhelming.

Would he be attracted or appreciative of the extra care I took? A tiny voice inside was
whining. I quickly squashed it. No doubts, no regrets. I am here and this is what I want.

He must have sensed my doubt because he knelt me down onto my knees and handled
me like a skittish colt. My ass was bare and angled outward. Open and easily accessed to
anything. I’d never felt so bare and exposed. Every chance he had he rubbed himself over
me while he cuffed my hands and legs. The contrast of the hardness through his jeans
against my soft, bare skin was starting to make me wet.

“These cuffs are specially made so they can be quickly released at anytime,” he reassured
me.

After he cuffed me, he ran his hands up my shoulders and through my hair. He pulled my
head back with my hair and kissed me roughly and quickly, scraping his teeth across my
lips. He let go of my hair and ran his fingers down my back and over my buttocks.

He leaned over my body and I could smell his musky scent. I felt his hand pull away and
then a second later there was a sharp stinging and clap as he struck my bare ass.

I let out a combination whimper and moan.

“Are you doing okay?” he asked carefully.

“Oh yesss.” I said eagerly.

“Good, that was barely a taste of what I’m going to do to you tonight.”

He moved around to position himself behind me and began alternating slapping my ass
and stroking my now dripping pussy. The alternating pleasure and pain was intense.
My ass felt like it was glowing from the heat of the beating and I my pussy ached to be
properly fucked. I arched my ass in anticipation of every swat and ground my pussy into
his hand. Just as I felt the familiar building of a powerful orgasm he stopped both the
swatting and the stroking and stepped away.

The abrupt stop left me feeling abandoned and confused. Hot and salty tears leaked out of
my eyes and stung the wound on my lip from where I bit it during the frenzy.

Breathing hard I asked, “What happened? Is something wrong?”

He chuckled in the darkness. “No, not at all. I just wanted to get ready for the next stage.”

He moved around in front of me and I heard the sharp short zip followed by the rustle of
cloth as he de-jeaned himself. He leaned down and said in a husky voice into my ear, “I
want you to show me how much you liked what I just did.”

I smelt the musky, fleshy scent of his cock and felt the rosebud tip brush my lips. I
opened my mouth and greedily took his cock into my mouth and started sucking and
licking him from base to tip. He balanced him self on my shoulders and wrapped his
hand in my hair. My moans vibrated my mouth as my tongue twirled under the ridge
right under the mushroom cap of his head. He rocked himself back and forth with my
ministrations. I continued to suck and lick, my saliva lubricating his cock, making it
easier to fuck him with my mouth.

Again he pulled away abruptly and with a shaky voice he said, “Whoa there. I don’t want
to go yet. I want to fuck you hard.”

A delighted shiver ran down my spine, right into my eager pussy. There was the rustling
of cloth and crinkling of something in foil. The crinkling continued and I realized with a
little relief that he was putting on a condom. I heard something being lifted off the dresser
and his feet scuffling across the carpet towards me.

He positioned himself behind me and asked. “Are you ready to be fucked?”

“Please.” I replied eagerly.

“Please what?” He asked.

I thought for a moment before answering. “Please fuck me. Fuck me hard. I want to feel
your cock deep inside me.”

“Do you want some more pain as well?”

I answered with no hesitation, “Yes!”

“Good, that’s all I wanted to hear.”

He slammed himself inside my overly ready pussy and allowed me to adjust to his girth
for a moment. Then he slowly started to fuck me. I felt several sharp stings across my
shoulders and the crack of leather against flesh. I gasped and moaned my pleasure at the
dual sensations of being fucked and flogged. We fell into a rhythm of his cock sliding in
and out while raining blows across my shoulders and back. I moaned and shrieked as I
felt myself building once again. Part of me scared that he would pull away or stop again.

I heard him throw down whatever he was flogging me with and he dug his hands into my
hips and just started fucking me with vigor. I couldn’t hold back anymore, my body was
thrown into waves upon waves of orgasmic pleasure. I vaguely heard him grunting and
gasping and he reached his climax as well.

He collapsed onto my back panting, his sweat stinging the scrapes on my shoulders and
back. We stayed there for a moment, my bones feeling like water while his cock twitched
in my quivering pussy. The only sound in the dark was our breath, slowing as our heads
cleared and bodies stopped throbbing.

After a while, he pulled himself off and out of me and gave me a playful slap on the
ass. “Mmm, that was good. I’m looking forward to doing this again.” He said while he
undid my restraints and helped me up. I was unsteady and he helped me onto the bed.
There was a slight sting when I sat down and I rubbed my arms and legs as they tingled
with the feeling returning.

The light came on and I was temporarily blinded again. When I could see again I
inspected the marks on my wrists and ankles. He helped me up and showed me my back
and butt in the mirror. He explained how he used a “love whip” that looked like a mini
leather cat-o-nine tails to make the marks that criss-crossed my shoulders and back. My
butt was still bright red from his hand.

We chatted briefly of what had happened and how we felt while we were dressing and
cleaning up. I agreed to come back as long as my husband wasn’t too upset by the light
bruises now forming on my butt and shoulders. He told me to call him if I had any second
thoughts or if my husband needed reassurance. I promised I would and gave him a soft
brief kiss goodbye.

I exited the hotel room and practically skipped to my car as I thought of how my husband
was eagerly waiting at home to hear of my new experience. Would he be as excited as I
was or would he be concerned with the marks? I couldn’t wait to find out.
Its the second mouse that gets the cheese!