Lets Party

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Kenwolfe
Virgin

Lets Party

Unread post by Kenwolfe » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:45 am

My wife likes to write erotic stories, typically they have a light BDSM theme. Some of them are fiction, others are based upon real events and I wont say which ones are which but I hope you enjoy them.

-----------------------------------------------------

Let’s Get This Party Started

The crowd was thick and it was still early, but we managed to grab one of the last open tables. I nodded
to a few familiar faces while my husband set up our cooler. The theme tonight was inconsequential;
unless it was Halloween the outfits generally remained the same. Short, tight and revealing. I’m not
proud of my body but after a drink or two my clothes would probably come off.

S&M came on and I ran up to the dance floor. This song just hits all my buttons. After gyrating around on
the dance floor I was ready to see what was going on in the Pleasure Pit.

The guard at the door recognized me and gave me a little nod. Last time I was here I got fucked on one
of the spanking benches while the guard watched.

There were a lot of people mulling around the display table but no one on any of the equipment. I was
beginning to feel that the night was a wash when the guy who does the violet wand machine came in.
The night was looking up.

“Hey there, need any volunteers tonight?” I asked.

He turned around and looked at me for a moment and then replied, “It’s Lilly something right?”

“Close, Bluetyerlilly, but Lilly is fine.”

“Well Darlin’ I’ll let you know when I’m ready. Did you want to start out here first or on the cross like last
time?”

I thought for a moment, which would be more fun? “Warm me up a bit on the cross, might as well break
that in tonight too. I’ll strip down and be waiting for you.”

Yep, my clothes didn’t stand a chance, I was naked and on the cross as quickly as I could. The rough
grain of the St. Andrew’s Cross lightly rubbed my nipples while my pussy played peek-a-boo from under
the X. The cuffs were lined with something soft but weren’t constricting. Part of me couldn’t believe I
was up here so exposed.

“You ready Lilly?”

“Ready, willing and horny.” I replied with a grin.

He chuckled as he went over to the table. I was wondering what he would pick first.

Long leather straps slid across my bare ass and I wiggled with glee. I loved the flogger for its versatility.
The first lash was soft, more of a caress than a sting. Mmmm, it felt wonderful. I closed my eyes and lost
myself to the feeling.

My back and butt alternated between hot and cold as the flogger danced across my body, varying in
tempo and intensity.

“You doing okay?”

“Mmm hmmm.”

“Okay then, just let me know when you’re ready to switch.”

He worked me over for a while longer and snuck in a few light floggings to my pussy. I leaned into the
swats and moaned my pleasure. It was like floating on a cloud.

Finally I felt like I was warmed up enough to enjoy the electric play. “Okay, Let’s juice this up a bit.”

When I opened my eyes I saw that we had drawn quite a crowd. For some reason I feel safer in a crowd
that I do one on one. Ray came and helped me off of the cross. I was still a little floaty but made my way
to the table.

My husband leaned in and said, “Your eyes are dilated.”

I just smiled and laid down on the table with my butt in the air. The crackle of the electricity and the
smell of the ozone sent shivers of anticipation down my spine. The first small bite made me jump a
little but soon the wand was moving up and down my legs and over my now wet pussy. I heard distant
murmurs but wasn’t coherent enough to understand them.

After a while I flipped over and he turned up the juice. I winced lightly at first but soon the sting turned
to a pleasurable buzz. He arced the wand over my nipples and I sucked in a breath. I’m not sure how
long it lasted, time had no meaning to me in my current state, but he had to turn the machine off for a
while to let it cool down.

My husband helped me off of the table and started to lead me back to our seats. One of the voyeurs
stepped up to us and asked, “That was fucking hot. Do you mind if I fucked you tonight?”

The guy was cute enough and I was feeling playful. “Show me your dick and if I like what I see I’ll fuck
you right now.”

He seemed a little shocked at first but unzipped his jeans and showed me how hot our little show had
made him. He wasn’t too long and he was nice and thick. I thought how good it would feel when his slid
into me.

“How’s this?”

“Oh yea, let’s fuck.”

We went over to my favorite spanking bench and I carefully sat down. “You know this is totally unfair.
I’m completely naked and you still have some clothes on.”

“Well we’ll just have to fix that.”

He stripped off his shirt quickly. I ran my hand down the light chest hair smattered across his pecs and

travelled down his abs and started to stroke his shaft. A small drop of pre cum glistened on the tip. I
cupped his balls with one hand and worked his dick with the other. I needed no prep work, I was still
flying from the cross and violet wand. He slipped on a condom and I scooted down to meet his waiting
cock. I was right, if felt so good sliding into my aching pussy. He held there for a moment, letting me
adjust to his cock. It wasn’t necessary, I was impatient. I wanted to fuck now! I wrapped my legs around
him and pulled him in hard. He took the hint and started to fuck me in earnest. God his cock felt good
just stretching me enough and hitting all the right places.

He fucked me hard and captured one of my nipples in his mouth. Oh God I wasn’t going to last. He felt
my pussy starting to contract around him and he fucked me harder. I started to scream with my orgasm
and it drove him harder and faster. He grabbed my thighs and thrust deeper and deeper while our flesh
slapped loudly until it was drowned out by my moans. A few more ragged thrusts and he arched his back
while he came hard inside me.

He pulled out and gave me a quick kiss and shook my husband’s hand. “That was intense. Thanks man.”

“You are welcome.”

The night wasn’t over quite yet, but that is a story for another time.
Its the second mouse that gets the cheese!