Ann's First Time

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
albanytruckingcpl
Prepubescent

Ann's First Time

Unread post by albanytruckingcpl » Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:07 pm

First to start things when I met my wife I had some experiences in MFM meetings from a former partner and enjoyed them greatly. I met my wife Ann in college and we fell in love quickly. We married about a year later and soon had our child. She was pretty conservative and our first few years were pretty average for a young couple. I worked and occasionally went out while she stayed home and took care of our child. Our sex life was good and of course we both talked of adventure, MFM being a favorite.
To give you a short description of A she is 5'2" runs in the range of 140-160 lbs has long dark brown hair and eyes. Nice full legs that look great in heels as well as a fantastic 38d chest. Me I am just a somewhat overweight typical husband. I don't consider myself a cuck but do enjoy seconds and not scared of M2M contact in a 3some as long as Ann get the attention.
Now to the start. I was out on a Friday night at a local bar having a few too many beer with some regulars. As I left I started toward my car a friend from the bar followed me out and asked for a ride as it was winter in upstate NY. I of course agreed but on the way I mentioned I had a few beer at my house on the way by to his. He agreed and we stopped in. Ann was not the happiest to see me as it was late and brought someone to the house without warning. The baby was down for the night so we all had a few beer and dinner. After a while Ann put her foot down as to my driving any more (smart lady) and we told Greg he was welcome to the couch to which he agreed. As the night went on the 2 of us drank a bit more but Ann only had a few because our daughter still was there in her crib. As the night wound down Greg hit the couch and A and I went to bed. After a bit the Baby started fussing so Ann got up and threw on one of my shirts and tended to her. I heard her and Greg talking on her way back to bed. What I guess to be a few hours later we heard Greg get up and then roam around the small house a bit, just as I rolled over I noticed he was in the bedroom door. A asked if anything was wrong and he said not really but he couldn't sleep on the couch any more as it was very uncomfortable, which was very true. She told him that that was all there was as it was really a 1 bedroom house. I jokingly said unless you can fit in the bed. Ann glowered at me and whispered to remind me that she was naked under the covers. Greg said that worked for him and climbed on top of the covers next to Ann who punched me in the arm and cuddled closer to me. Just as daylight started to come in through the curtains the baby started fussing and Ann whispered asking me how the hell was she going to manage this as she was still nude and my shirt was across the room. I told her Greg seemed asleep just be quiet and go get it. When she got up and crossed the room Greg let out a low whistle of appreciation and Ann gave me a ticked off look but said "what the hell" and went to care for the baby wearing only the shirt. While she was feeding the little one Greg got up and used the bath and on the way back in stopped to talk to my nearly naked wife who didn't sound like she minded. He came back in and dropped on the bed saying Ann would be in after starting coffee after "finishing with the kid". She came in in a few minutes and climbed over me and back into the middle. The jostling made it where I had to get up and left the room noticing A was under the covers and Greg on top. When I got back Greg was under the covers with Ann and she was facing him. As I moved the covers I noticed he was no longer wearing his shorts he slept in and Ann's shirt was open. He looked at me a bit unsure and said " I couldn't help myself and Ann said she didn't mind as long as I wouldn't" I told him it was cool and crawled in behind her with my hard member against her ass. It didn't take long to notice her arm in a stroking motion and then for him to push against her. He then got up and said he would be right back. While he was gone A asked me if I was OK with things to which I said very as she took off the shirt. Greg came back in with a rubber and slid in next to A and I watched as they kissed, the first of many kisses I love to watch her give and receive. She soon rolled over on her back and he kicked off the covers and I watched as he mounted her and put his now fully erect 8" (guesstimate) sheathed cock between her spread legs. I enjoyed hearing and seeing her have her first orgasm with another man. I heard the familiar sound of the baby dropping her bottle and went to check on her. When I got back to the bedroom Ann was now riding Greg. I quickly laid down with my head at the bottom of the bed to get a good look and saw that there was no longer a condom separating them. Ann reached over and grabbed my hard cock and stroked as she came again. soon Greg's hips started bucking and the two of them rolled back to the missionary position as he unloaded into my wife. He soon rolled off her and I got the first look at her filled by another man . She grabbed my hand and led me on top of her and I sunk myself into her enjoying the feeling if her wetness helped by Greg's load. As Ann and I started in front of Greg he soon moved where she could suck his semi hard member. When he pulled it out of her mouth I couldn't resist kissing her. I came quickly and as I moved off her Greg pulled her to him and entered her again. This time it took longer and she came at least 4 times before he unloaded again. About that time the baby started again and Ann went to feed her and Greg and I got dressed. We came out and dressed as Greg thought he better get home. Ann still naked stood up and gave her new friend a kiss. When I got home from driving Greg home Ann was naked in bed still full from earlier waiting for me.

R_and_B
Trainable

Re: Ann's First Time

Unread post by R_and_B » Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:08 pm

Phew! An amazing start. Would be happy to hear more when you are so inclined.

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:11 am

A hot way to start! Thanks for sharing it with us!
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:40 pm

Six years later : did she get pregnant? who by? are there any more chapters to this tale?
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.