A Cuckold's Diary Chapter 12: "On Their Own"

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Paul_Pines
Experienced

A Cuckold's Diary Chapter 12: "On Their Own"

Unread post by Paul_Pines » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:09 am

*ON THEIR OWN*
by Cuckold Paul

A NOTE FROM CUCKOLD PAUL: Over the past 3 years, Sally and I have found the relationship we have been looking for since we met. It's not for everyone, but we are both very, very happy with the way things are now. In her words, "My heart and soul belong to you, but my body belongs to Ty." He is unquestionably a much better lover than I am; see our previous stories for how I know this to be true. As her relationship with him as developed, she has become more comfortable telling me about the differences between us, and has become more open with her realization that the reason she didn't get into sex much was that I was not -- and am not -- very good at it.

In March, 2001, she reached the point where she was ready to say that making love with me was a waste of time, and almost every time she cums now, she thinks of Ty. Since that time, we decided to make my cuckolding full-time: I have not seen her undressed, except for the times she was in Ty's bed, since then. I use her vibrator, my mouth and my hands to make her cum, but I wear a blindfold whenever she undresses in my presence. Most of the time, I cum by masturbating, usually in my home office, where I can look at pictures of OTHER women, since even her pictures are forbidden to me. Once in a while she allows me inside her -- blindfolded, of course -- and when she does, she either watches TV or reads while I get myself off inside her. She has gotten very good at not moving a muscle while I am inside her; this is one more way she makes it clear that her sex is for Ty, not for me. The combination of the wonderful feeling of her pussy around me, and her complete lack of interest or response to what I am doing, is both humiliating and exciting beyond words.

For those of you who worry about our marriage, please relax. We are fine, very happy, and happy to share her adventures with those of you who find this exciting. As Sally put it recently, "You're weird, but it works for me." It does for me, too!

Now, on to the events of early November...

The first rule of Sally's extramarital affairs has always been that she will never go on a date without me. For some reason, this is the boundary which, in her mind, delineates "cheating" on me. She has no problem going to bed with her lover for hours, or even an entire night at a time, but always with me there. Yes, they have occasionally told me to "get lost for a half hour," but for her, knowing I was there -- or would be back soon -- has always been very important.

Not that she didn't trust her lovers; she would never have gone to bed with any of them if she had not. But Sally is a very "good girl," and she has done a great job of compartmentalizing her affairs so they do not infringe on this image she has of herself. (The cutest part of this is how she makes ME pack her vibrator when we go on a date, or even when we go on vacation; after all, no "good girl" would use something like that, would she?<g>) So as long as I am present, then, she can still be "good"; without me, who knows?

Now, WE know.

It's been a long time since Sally and Ty had a date. Circumstances kept getting in the way, and September 11th really screwed up all of us here in the Northeast. After much calendar-swapping, we set Tuesday evening, November 6, to get together for dinner "and whatever else comes up."

Monday, Ty called and said he had to cancel Tuesday. He reached Sally in her car, and they had a long talk; they both agreed they missed talking together, too. Near the end of their conversation, they tried to find another date that worked, which was not made any easier by the fact that Sally was driving at the time. Finally, Ty said, "Why don't you come over for breakfast on Wednesday instead?"

Sally told him she had a meeting at noon, about an hour from his house. He said that would be no problem - she could come over at 9, stay until 11, and get to her meeting on time. Instantly, she agreed.

Since I was at work, and neither of us could talk, Sally beeped me with the date: 11-7-01. All day long I tried to figure out what she meant by that, since I knew she had a conference from noon until late in the evening. "Breakfast" never even occurred to me!

That night, I kept asking her what was going on. With the kids around, she wouldn't even give me a hint. Finally, with the kids in bed, she sat me down and told me their plans. I *thought* I heard her say "I'M going to see him Wednesday morning," and my heart nearly stopped. I was afraid to ask -- afraid that I misheard, and afraid that I had heard correctly. When she got to the part about, "I'll go right from there to my conference," I couldn't restrain myself any longer. "YOU'LL go?" I asked. "JUST you?"

"Just me," she said with a coy smile. I nearly came right then.

"What about your rule about never going out without me?" I asked.

"I changed my mind," she answered. "It's been so long since I've seen him, and I don't know when we can all get out schedules together again, so I thought this would be nice."

"But... what about ME?" I asked, not knowing whether I was more surprised, shocked or horny.

"You'll get the kids ready for school, then I imagine you'll masturbate like mad the whole time I'm at his house," she said very, VERY happily. "Now, go downstairs and make yourself crazy thinking about me in his bed without you. But don't cum -- not until after we're done on Wednesday."

As always, I had been forbidden to cum since two days earlier, in preparation for their anticipated date on Tuesday night. So, as always, I went down to my office, looked at pictures of naked woman and of couples fucking, and thought about Ty fucking my wife. I thought about how excited she already was, how excited she was going to be, and how much he would enjoy knowing that she had come (and cum) to him without me. No need to pretend I wasn't there, or to whisper so I wouldn't hear their lovers' words: they would be free to say and do whatever they wanted -- alone, together.

Tuesday is my day off, so I spent the day masturbating and choosing the pictures I wanted to look at while she was out on Wednesday. I chose about a dozen, and printed them out on high-quality paper, so I could keep them in front of me in the bedroom. Usually I just look at them on the computer, so even printing them out was a painfully exciting reminder of what was going to happen: *I* would be at home, sitting on our bed, while *she* was on -- and in -- his bed!

Tuesday night I put cream on her legs and hands, and watched as she chose her clothing for the morning: Gold lame top with thin shoulder straps, a matching gold jacket, black velvet skirt, black lace bra, thigh-high stockings and, as has become her custom, no panties.

When she was done, I asked her to spend a little time playing with my head, to help me get in the mood. "No, I'm going to sleep. I've got a big day tomorrow, and I want to rest.."

"But I'm SO horny," I whined (it really was whining; I'm not proud of it, but I felt completely shut out of what she was doing).

"Me, too," she said. "I can't wait for him to fuck me." And with that, she turned over and went to sleep.

The next morning, we awoke at 6 a.m. I quickly got in the shower, and adjusted my blindfold before Sally joined me. She had me wash her back, then her front, then her legs, and I could not think of anything except Ty seeing everything I was feeling but was not allowed to see. When I finished, she sat on the shower floor and shaved her legs, having me feel them to be sure they were smooth... "for him." We got out of the shower, and she told me to go take care of the kids while she dressed.

I had hoped that when the kids left for school, she would spend a few minutes with me. That hope was dashed when she came downstairs and announced that she was driving our two older kids to school, and they should get in the car.

My look must have spoken volumes, because when the kids went to the car she came over to me. She asked me how she looked, and I replied -- honestly -- that she looked beautiful.

"Good," she said. "Now, I want you to remember this: I love YOU, and I'm coming home to YOU, but when it comes to sex, I am HIS, not yours. He is a great lover, and you... well, you aren't. God, it's been so long, I hope he doesn't just want to talk all morning."

I asked her -- quickly -- if she could call me when they decided to go to bed. We both figured they would spend at least an hour talking together, as they always did, and then use the second hour to fuck. So I begged her to take just 30 seconds and call to say, "We're going to bed now."

"We'll see," she said, not at all convincingly. "But I'll call you just before I get there. Bye."

And with that, she turned and walked out of our house.

My work was done; the kids were off to school. I had nothing to do, I was home alone, it would be at least an hour before she got there, and I was already horny beyond belief. I went to the bedroom and put in an X-rated video, planning to watch people fucking as foreplay to thinking about my wife and her lover.

After about 10 minutes, I shut off the video. A strange sort of paralysis overcame me, in which I was unable to do anything except masturbate. I sat there on my bed, alone, thinking about my wife making her way to her lover's home... without me. I thought about her walking up to his door and him letting her in... without me. Them kissing, touching each other... without me. Undressing, caressing, exciting each other... without me. Fucking -- better than I ever do, dammit... without me. Cumming...

A few fellow cuckolds had given me their phone numbers, so I called. It's hard to know what to say at a time like that; we talked about what she was going to do, about how I felt, but no one could really help me get through that time, waiting to hear that she had arrived.

Finally, the phone. "I'm almost there," she said happily. "And I'm really wet already, so I REALLY hope he wants to do more than talk!"

I reminded her about calling me when they were going to bed, and again she said she'd "try." I told her I hoped she had a good time, and she responded, "Me, too!" and hung up on me.

From 9 to 10 am, I looked at pictures of naked women. The ones I had selected were those which, in one way or another, reminded me of my wife's body: the same breasts, or the same nipples, the same body shape and size, the same pubic hair. I jerked off like mad, thinking about him mentally undressing her, and waiting to hear the phone ring.

It never did.

At 10 am, I spoke with a great cuckold who got himself off listening to me talk about what my wife was probably doing RIGHT NOW, and enjoying my pain that she hadn't even bothered to call. Of course, there was the possibility that they had just sat and talked, and that she hadn't called because nothing had happened, but something made me nearly certain that they had done a lot more than talk. So, after my friend got himself off, I turned to the pictures of men and women having sex, and pictured my wife and her lover as the two participants. I had done that before, of course, during the days leading up to their dates, but never like this. Never while they were in bed together. I was so horny, so humiliated and yes, so alone... My wife was naked in her lover's arms, happy to be with him and not with me.

At 10:45, the phone rang. Sally sounded SO good, I didn't even know what to say. All I could ask was if she was okay, and if she had a good time. Yes, she was definitely okay, and yes, she had a good time -- without me.

"God, Paul, it was SO great! When I got there, we hugged and kissed for a minute, then he said he wanted to show me his new kittens. He has two of the tiniest, cutest kittens you've ever seen, and HE looked so cute holding them and having them climb all over him! So, we played with the kittens and talked for about FIVE MINUTES, then he said, 'Do you want to come upstairs?' Just like that -- as if we had been together last week or something. I said 'Sure,' so we put down the kittens and walked upstairs together, holding hands.

"When we got upstairs, it was so nice. He had music playing softly, and we sort of held each other and danced for a few minutes. His hands were all over me, but nicely, gently, like part of the dance. He slipped off my jacket, and pulled my shirt off over my head, then while he was reaching behind me to undo my bra, I unbuttoned his shirt; my bra and his shirt hit the floor at the same time, and we hugged again, skin to skin. When I went to unzip his pants, he found the button for my skirt; I don't know if we both dropped those at the same time, but pretty soon we were dancing again, naked. I felt his cock growing against me, and as he held me close he whispered, 'Come to bed.'

"We got in his bed, he immediately got on top of me. Remember, I was wet from before I even got to his house, so he just slid into me. He felt SOOO good, and I guess I did, too, because the first thing he said was 'Oh, you're always so wet for me.'"

She paused, until finally I asked if she was still there. "Oh, I'm still here. I was just thinking about how he felt, and what he said. You know, when you're not there, he talks a LOT; not just about general things, but he loves talking dirty to me when we're fucking. And you know what? I really, really like it when he does."

"So, what kinds of things did he say?" I asked, trying my hardest not to cum as I stroked myself furiously.

"That's what I was thinking about. I don't think I want to tell you what he said, okay?"

"Why NOT?" I asked, once again almost afraid of the answer.

"Well, we were ALONE, right? I mean, it was our first time without you, and you got to sit at home and imagine us in bed together, so I think it would be good for you to keep imagining. Let's just say that he really likes to talk dirty to me, and I really like hearing it, and we'll leave it to your fertile imagination to take it from there."

"Ummm, will you at least tell me what you DID?" I asked, holding the phone with one hand, jerking off with the other, and staring at the pictures of couples fucking which I had spread out in front of me on the bed.

"Sure! We fucked for over an hour and a half, that's what we did. He came five times -- three times little cum-without-cumming ones, and two big ones. And I really, really mean BIG."

"And you?" I asked, trying to digest the information that her lover had cum in her, over and over, without my even being in the same part of the state.

"I came once -- big, and loud. After he had cum three times, he laid down next to me. I decided to use my hands instead of the vibrator, so I began touching myself. He absolutely made love to my whole body while I did; he kissed me, he played with my tits so much I think they'll be sore for a week, and -- well, let's just say that his fingers felt every single inch of me inside. I was WELL probed, and I loved it. And by the way, he knows 'that thing' I do right before I cum."

Sally was referring to a certain something she does as she gets close to cumming; I'm not going to describe it now, because up to now, I've been the only man on earth who knew about it. Now, I'm one of two, and knowing that HE knows -- and that she is happy about it -- makes me feel more like a cuckold than almost anything that has ever happened.

"How do you know he knows?" I asked.

"Oh, because right before I came -- right when I started to do that -- he stopped sucking my nipple, he kissed me on my cheek, and he whispered, 'Now, you're going to cum for me.' That was SO exciting, I absolutely exploded. I really hope his neighbors weren't home, but if they were, they're going to hold him in high regard after today. You know, without you there, *I* was able to let go more, too!"

"So anyway, after that he fucked me again, and came twice more. Then we took a shower, I got dressed, and he kissed me goodbye. And here I am, on my way to my meeting, having been truly and royally fucked. God, I feel great!"

"You didn't mind being alone with him?" I asked, wanting to hear her say the obvious.

"No, dear, I didn't mind being alone with him."

I paused, then asked, "Would you ever want to do that again?"

"Absolutely. It was wonderful. I loved being with him, and I loved being there without you. It was a LOT of fun! So, why don't you look at your dirty pictures and make yourself cum now?"

"Would you stay with me on the phone while I do?"

"Nah, no need. I already heard a man cum today -- five times, to be exact. Any more would be a waste. I'll see you tonight."

"Wait -- before you go. One question: Do you love me?" I asked, both wanting and needing to hear the answer.

"Yes, my love. I love you. Just not in bed.

"Bye!"

Masturbating there, alone in my bedroom, after five days of abstinence, an entire morning of waiting, and a ten-minute call filled with sex and humiliation, I realized that I was forgetting what my wife's body looks like. I was no longer sure whether I was remembering HER breasts, or HER pussy, or just a composite image of all the pictures I've looked at since March. And I realized, too, that I have forgotten what she looks like when she cums, since I've seen it only a few times since March, and then only in Ty's bed.

As I came, I realized that it didn't really matter if I remember, because Ty does.

Hope you enjoyed this story as much as we enjoyed experiencing it.

Comments welcome, flames cheerfully ignored.

Cuckold Paul

newatthis22a@yahoo.com

HerLittleGuy
Experienced

Re: A Cuckold's Diary Chapter 12: "On Their Own"

Unread post by HerLittleGuy » Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:17 am

Damn! You tell one hell of a story, Paul. I'm certainly looking forward to your next posts.

HLG

Dude Man

Unread post by Dude Man » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:14 am

So very hot!

SeaGirtCuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SeaGirtCuck » Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:30 am

I don't read the stories as a rule but I must say this story truly has the flavor of what is like to wait at home.

I will re-read it tonight.
SeaGirtCuck

Manasquan, NJ