The slut within

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
roger_gleson
Prepubescent

The slut within

Unread post by roger_gleson » Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:11 am

A true story .. not well told (I'm not much of a story writer) .. but true:

“Treat me like a slut.”

It was the first time I’d ever heard her say that. We were in the middle of foreplay and she said it without any explanation. I wasn’t sure what she wanted. Did she mean treat her roughly or did she want something else. I asked but even she wasn’t sure exactly what she meant. All she knew was that in the end she wanted to feel “used”. I did my best but could tell that it wasn’t working.

Days passed but I never stopped thinking about her request. Even though I wasn’t sure what she mean, it turned me on – big time. I brought it up again the next time we had sex and told her that the only way I could treat her like a slut was if she acted like one – not just then, but at others times as well. She wanted to know what I thought a slut would act like and I told her that in my mind a slut was an exhibitionist and more. That a slut wasn’t just a tease, she was someone that wore revealing clothing and if approached by a guy was likely to end up fucking him before the day was over.

My wife wanted to know if I liked the idea of her being slutty and I told her that the thought of it turned me on like nothing else. She surprised me by telling me that she liked the thought of it too. She surprised me even more when she told me that she was willing to fuck any guy that I invited over .. in fact, she was willing to fuck a whole group of guys if I wanted to watch and, she was willing to do it right then – that very night. I asked her if she was doing this for me or because it was something she really wanted to do and she told me that she had long fantasized about fucking lots of guys and about being a total slut.

I told my wife that I loved the idea, but didn’t know who to call and invite over. Turns out, she did. She admitted that she’d been flirting with a number of different men and knew that any one of them would love to fuck her. I told her to start calling. She didn’t hesitate for even a minute – she grabbed the phone and her address book from work and started calling. I quickly realized that she was calling coworkers and the thought of it got me even more turned on.

The first two calls came up empty .. one guy was unavailable and the second was unwilling, but the third call brought success. The guy was actually on his way over and would arrive in less than ½ hour. My sexy little wife smiled at me and asked if she should keep calling. I told her to call as many men as she wanted … or needed. She continued to make call after call until her first guy arrived. By that time, she had 4 more on their way over.

....to be continued....

enduser

Re: The slut within

Unread post by enduser » Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:15 am

Nice Story,
I am listening
Cheers
EU

SexyBullSeattle

Unread post by SexyBullSeattle » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:38 pm

Please! Do continue! :D

Meow! ;)

steveanddee
Prepubescent

Unread post by steveanddee » Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:42 am

Don't underestimate your story telling skills - sounds very hot so far! More please :lol:
Playing together, staying together...

hotcouplesw
Virgin

Unread post by hotcouplesw » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:21 am

great story, continue please.

roger_gleson
Prepubescent

Unread post by roger_gleson » Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:20 am

The slut within continued:

When the doorbell rang I tensed up. Something that I had long fantasized about was about to actually happen, but I wasn’t entirely sure that I was ready for it. Although I had long imagined this day, there was always a part of me that never thought it would really happen.

My wife Chris showed no hesitation at all. With a smile she hopped from the bed and started towards the door. I stopped her - saying, “You’re not going like that, are you?” (she was totally naked). She stopped, turned back to look at me, and with a smile said, “Look, I should have told you about this before, but these guys have all seen me naked already.” The shock on my face brought her back to the side of the bed and she reached out and touched me. “I’ve partied with these guys before. I should have told you about all this earlier, but I was afraid to. I’ll explain it all to you later.” And then she walked out of the room, as boldly as if she was dressed and not totally naked.

I sat up in the bed. A mess of emotions – shock, anger, and yes, excitement. I could hear her open the door and let the guy in. Then there was conversation – I couldn’t make out what they were saying. I wondered what was expected of me. Should I stay put? Would she bring him here into our bedroom? Should I go there and join them? Should I put on some clothes first? My cock was hard, but I wondered if it would stay that way.

Minutes passed and I couldn’t wait any longer. From the sounds of their conversation, they hadn’t moved away from the front door. I got off the bed, pulled on some pants and slowly (and quietly) moved down the hallway. I felt like a child sneaking a peek at something he wasn’t supposed to see. When I reached the end of the hall, I peeked around the corner. My wife stood there chatting with this guy while he listened, nodded his head in agreement or understanding, and played with her boobs. He was holding one in each hand and rubbing his thumbs over her nipples. Her nipples where hard … and so was I. My sweet little wife was acting like this was an everyday thing – standing there naked while some guy toyed with her tits.

The doorbell rang again and my wife turned to open the door. When she did, the guy immediately stepped up behind her and started squeezing the cheeks of her ass. As I watched, one of his hands slid down and between her legs. She actually spread her legs a little to make it easier for him! The new arrival came in smiling and without any invitation at all, grabbed Chris’ breasts. The two men greeted each other – clearly they were friends, and that’s when I realized that I’d never seen these men before in my life. I thought I’d met everyone from Chris’ office, but these two had never been at any of the office Christmas parties. The guy who had been standing behind Chris now reached around and was playing with her ass with one hand as his other hand was busy working on her crotch from the front. Chris looked up at him, smiled and indicated that they should move into the family room. The guys headed in that direction and Chris headed towards me. I didn’t want her to find me there looking like a fool, so I rushed back to the bedroom.
I was sitting on the side of the bed when Chris entered the room. She came over and sat beside me, asking if I was ok. I nodded yes. She told me that she’d noticed me watching from the hallway and she wondered if this time I might want to just watch and not take part. The words “this time” rang in my ears. I was afraid that my voice my crack, so again I just nodded yes. She smiled a warm loving smile at me, stood up and said she’d better get back to the guys. I finally found my voice and asked her if these guys were from her office. Turns out they are part of the crew that works the warehouse. Chris held my face in her hands and told me that the first time she’d partied with them, it had just happened – that it hadn’t been planned. She told me again that she should have told me about it long ago, but that fear of ruining our marriage had prevented her. I asked her how many times she had “partied” with them. She shook her head and asked if it really mattered .. once or many times, did it really make a difference. I told her no, it didn’t matter, but that I just wondered. I asked her if it had been more than once and she said yes. More than twice? – Yes. More than ten times? – And she said, “I haven’t been keeping count.” But the look on her face told me that it HAD been more than ten times – maybe many more than 10 times.

...to be continued...

enduser

Unread post by enduser » Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:22 am

I am in awe!

EU

demonjack

Unread post by demonjack » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:28 am

Great story....keep going!

roger_gleson
Prepubescent

Unread post by roger_gleson » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:57 am

The slut within .. Part 3:

I sat on the edge of the bed for quite awhile. I guess I was waiting for the other men to arrive, not wanting to be seen peeking around the corner and looking like a total idiot. But eventually I couldn’t resist going to see what was happening. Based on what I’d already seen, Chris and her two friends weren’t just sitting around waiting for the others – I imagined that they had continued to touch her and perhaps were already fucking her. My mind was in overdrive imagining what might be going on. I moved quietly down the hall. Chris had put on some music so I couldn’t hear anything, but I assumed they were still in the family room. When I reached the end of the hallway I realized that it would be pretty much impossible for me to see into the family room without being seen myself. I did peek into the room enough to see that we’d left the drapes over the patio door open and that’s when I got the idea to sit outside on our patio and watch from there. I’d be able to see the entire room without being visible to them. I made my way through the kitchen, out the side door and walked around to our back patio. As I stepped up onto the patio deck, I grabbed a chair so I could position it perfectly, but almost tripped over my own feet when I glanced through the patio door. There on the floor, on her hands and knees, was my naked wife. And fucking her doggie style was a guy – the first guy that had arrived that evening. I stood there frozen in place. He was holding her hips and driving himself into her – fucking her very hard – much harder than I ever had. As I watched I realized that while Chris and I had always made love, they were just fucking – fucking like animals. I had imagined a scene something like this many times, but what I had never pictured in my mind was the pure pleasure, lust, and eagerness that Chris was displaying. As he fucked her, her tits swung back and forth, and she met every thrust of his with a thrust of her own.

Before I could move to a better spot and sit down, the guy fucking my wife came. He didn’t attempt to pull out first and when he finally did, I could see that he wasn’t wearing a condom. The thought that keep running through my mind was: This guy just came deep in my wife’s pussy and my wife is loving it. I wondered how many times he had fucked her in the past? How many times had he cum inside of her? Had she often come home filled with his cum?

I sat down and realized that the other guys had already arrived. They must have come in without me noticing. Perhaps while I was sitting deep in thought on our bed, they had arrived and had been playing with my naked wife all this time. There were five guys with Chris. All were naked except for one who still had his underwear on (boxers – which struck me as funny at the time). When the guy who had just finished cumming in my wife got up, another took his place. He had Chris lay down and roll over onto her back. He spread her legs and started to touch her and then said something to one of the other guys. He seemed to want something before he continued. Chris said something and one of the guys left the room and went into the kitchen. He returned carrying one of our dish towels, which he tossed to the guy sitting between my wife’s spread legs. The guy started using the towel to clean up Chris’ pussy. All of them started to laugh and one of the guys was moving his hand as if finger fucking the air. The guy between Chris’ legs started pushing the towel into her pussy and the guys laughed even more. Chris was laughing too! The guy continued to stuff more and more of the towel into her – I couldn’t believe how much of it was going in. And then he stopped and said something that sent one of the others back into our kitchen. That guy returned with another cloth dish towel. The man between her legs motioned for Chris to get back on her hands and knees, which she did. The dish towel was hanging out of her pussy and down between her legs. The guy then started to push the corner of the second dish towel into her ass. I couldn’t believe my eyes. My wife had never let me put anything into her ass – not even a finger. After stuffing a couple of inches of the towel into her ass, he got up and helped Chris to her feet. My wife stood there, with most of a dish towel hanging out of her ass and with well over half of another dish towel stuffed into her pussy. She walked around a little bit, swinging her hips back and forth, making the towel swing around like a tail. One of the guys grabbed her arm and pulled her over to him. He reached down and was working on her pussy, but from my angle I couldn’t see what he was doing. When he let her go she turned to face in my direction and I could see that he had stuffed even more of the towel into her pussy and now only about five or six inches of it remained hanging out.

Chris then walked out of the room and into the kitchen. She was gone for only a few minutes and returned carrying beers for the guys. To my surprise, she hadn’t removed either towel and as the guys drank, she danced to the music. Hips, and tits, and towels all swinging back and forth. And then she was on her hands and knees again, crawling up towards one of the guys who was sitting in my favorite chair. As she approached, he spread his legs and she took his cock in her hand and then started sucking it. She sat for awhile between his legs, sucking his cock, but after a few minutes, one of the other men moved up behind her and got her back on her knees. He pulled the towel from Chris’ pussy, tossed it aside and started to fuck her with his now empty beer bottle. The other guys moved to positions that gave them better views of what was happening.
My pants were soaked. At some point I had cum without having ever touched myself. I felt cold and tired, but couldn’t bring myself to stop watching.

....to be continued...

demonjack

Unread post by demonjack » Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:40 pm

Okay now you're just teasing us.......keep going. :)

Great Story, can't wait for the next installment.....

HerLittleGuy
Experienced

Unread post by HerLittleGuy » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:53 pm

You're going to need to get us *all* towels! :mrgreen:

Hot story. Looking forward to the next section.

HLG

FLcumlover

Unread post by FLcumlover » Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:51 am

Great story - please continue!

giorgio2048

Unread post by giorgio2048 » Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:25 pm

hey roger! and now? ;)

vaguy

Unread post by vaguy » Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:56 pm

Very hot story - and a very sexy slutwife!!

enduser

Unread post by enduser » Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:33 am

Roger you are leaving us in extreme suspense

EU