NON FICTION: Barb D, Our beginings together PART1

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Luv It
Pervert

NON FICTION: Barb D, Our beginings together PART1

Unread post by Luv It » Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:14 pm

This is the true story of how I met Barb and how we got into this lifestyle.

I met Barbara at a friend's house when she was visiting his sister.
She was atractive and had a demure personality that emited feminimity and raw sexuality. While not a real beauty in the classic sense, she was none the less, very pretty with a great figure and sort of had an earthy look, somewhat like in the vien of Leah Remini who stars in "King of Queens" as Carrie. We we attracted to each other immediately but, we did not do anything about it then.

I was 19 and I later learned that Barb was about to turn 18.

About a month later, I ran into her again, we went out and wound up in bed.
Well, I had been with a few women before but, Barbara was absolutely the best fuck I ever had!
She fucked like an experinced hooker I thought.... she fucked like wild woman!
She also had a very sexy and actually very pretty pussy that she kept well trimed.

Yes, she was obviously very experienced....much more experience than me I thought! l later learned that she lost her viginity at aer 13 and had been fucking ever since.
Also, she appeared to have no trrouble attracting men as she seemed to always radiate that she was sexually available without even being consciously aware of it.
We went out for a while but, long storty short, we went our own ways I had different relationships that ended as she had, I later learned.

About two years later, we met again, when I was playing bass in a rock band, Barbara moved in with me and we had constant wild sex for a while.

About a month later she went out to a bar and got laid when I was on a gig and we had a big fight about it.
The funny thing was, we were soul mates in every way except that she confessed that she needed diffeent cocks ocasionally. It turned out to be more than ocasionally.

I mistakenly thought I could change her.
We stayed together for a while and had some wondeful times together both in bed and out. Like I said we were soulmates.
We really got along fantastic in evey other aspect and had much in common.

However she still went out alone on ocasions either when I was on a gig or at my day job and sometimes, stayed out all night.
She was getting laid by others of couse but, I was in a bit of denial about as I loved her in spite of herself!.

We eventually drifted apart again ( she essentially left me) after about a year and a half and we went seperate ways again. There seemed to be a pattern developing and I was not in denial about that.

About a year later, Barbara again moved in with me at my new apartment. I was no longer in any band. I more or less gave it up. It was fun while it lasted and I was never that great anyway.
This time, I guess Barbara went for broke because she went out by herself more frequenlty, about once, twice, maby three times a month now. We had some big fights about it, she would aklways cry and I would forgive her.
Sometimes, she would call me from one bar or another bar and ask that I come to pick her up. When I got there, she would often be wearing revealing clothes and be somewhat upset over something she seemed not to be able to tell me about.
Strangely I still loved her very much and.... not just for the great sex. which was still the best I ever experienced. Damn, she coldl fuck! She absolutely loved the missionary position with her legs wrapped around me, her heels on my ass spuring me on!
However, it was unsettling imagining her like that with someone else.

None the less, I now, I began to accept the fact that she was fucking others .. I'm no longer in denial. In fact, she finally tearfully admitted she was "ocasionally" gettingt fucked by others and could not help being a bit of a slut as it was an enjoyable compulsion for her ever since she lost her virginity..
It still hurt me however when she did it. I still hated the thought of her being with others and other men fucking her.
Actually, the good times semed to far outway the bad times, perhaps clouded by my love for her that had stood the test of time and obstacles.
Also, I was very sexual myself and I tried to uderstand her complusions.
I just did not want to lose her!

However, one night, it all begain to change.
Her normal routine when she went out was to be dropped off at the coner so, I never saw who she was with
Then one night about 9:00pm, a car pulled up in front of the aapartment. It was Barbara and a bartender of a very large, upscale R&R bar/lounge we often went to. It was a nice place where there was rarely any trouble. It was actually a fairly mellow place whith a high class of clientel for a R&R club..
I peaked out of our bedroom window with the light out and could see them clearly in the front seat due to the outside security lights. They apreared to be talking for a couple of minutes and sudenly, they started to kiss .It was not just a friendy kiss, it was a prolonged, very passionate kiss that I was shure include plenty of tongue interaction!
To my complete surprise, I suddenly got a stiff cock watching them kiss! How can this be? Why am I suddenly sexually excited by seeing Barbara, the woman I love being so pasionately kissed by this young, bartender who I also knew, albeit casually? They seemd to be experienced at being with each other I thought.... imagined actually. What the hell is happenimng to me? I then wondered, did he fuck Barbara before bringing her home? My mind was racing with conflicting thoughts with my cock still hard! . Should I be mad..... or what?

After about 15 minutes after they pulled up to the apartment, Barbara finally got out of the car, She was weaing a short denim pencil skirt with a rather plain but, feminine, somewhat sexy top.... nothihg fancy but, it made me wonder it the bartender fingered her pussy. also.

Barbara came into our apartment and I played dumb. She was evdently drinking but was stiil acting relatively sober. I asked her where she was and how she got home, still with hard cock. I did not want her to know that I watched them and that it turned mre on for fear of her taking it the wong way. I did not want her to think that I no longer loved her,etc. In reality I loved her even more than ever!
Anyway, she said she was tired and went to bed. Yeah, she probably got fucked, I thought.
I stayed up for a while waching TV as I pondered why seeng the woman I love being so passionately kissed turned me on.

About a week later she wanted to go to the R&R bar again to see a band we both liked.
I thought about Barbara and the bartender and had mixed emotions about going. However, I agreed to it.
At the bar, we sat at table as usual, next to the dance floor that was in front of the raised stage. The band expertly played a great mixture of "top 40" hits and "oldies", both fasst and slow without getting too comercial.
She soon asked me to dance but, she knew I really did not like to dance. So, I told her maby later.
However, during the first slow song, a handsome guy asked her to dance and I said it was OK with me. I suspected that they already knew each other but, how well, I couldn't tell
Well.... he held Barbara close and she seemed to surrender to his moves They slow danced with his hand on her ass. They have danced like this before I thought as my cock grew hard!
He walked her back to our table and left us. Barbara was happy and my cock was still hard! It was begining to be a great but, strange night!

He came back soon during a a fast song, they danced and stayed on the dance floor for the next song whch was slow. They repeated their intimate slow dance but, this time they were dancing even more intimately cheek to cheek or, almost lips to lips at times. When the song ended they actually kissed briefly!
Barbra was getting blatent and I was turned on by it!

He again brought Barbara back to our table, only this time, they were holding hands!
I surprsied myself when I then asked John to join us. He needed no encouragement and pulled up a chair and sat on the other side of Barbara. His name was John and he seemed nice enough and thankfully, did not act like an ass.
So there we were, Barbara and her dance partner. For the rest of the night they just got up and danced together whenever they wanted to returing everytime holding hands. After every slow song they kissed briefly. They had a great time as I contemplated the situation. Another, handsome man was having a great, even somewhat intimate time with my Barbara and I liked it. It was still turning me on!
Yes... it was a strange but exciting night for both of us.....all three of us!

The last dance of the night was a slow one as was customary and Barbara and John danced of course just like all the other couples.
They once more danced intimately, very intimately and tenderly this time as did all the other couples for the last dance of the night. At the end of the song, most couples on the dance floor kissed and Barbara and John were no exceptions.
This time, they french kissed passionately albeit, rather tenderly even, throwing all caution to the wind, in full view of most everyone including of me. As the couples around them started to leave the dance floor, they were still kissing! I guess they both felt bold due to the alcohol even though none of us really drank that much. When they were almost the last couple on the dance floor, Barbara and John finally ended their kiss almost to my disapointment as my cock was extermely sttff and throbing!

John brought Barbra back to the table. We finished out drinks, said our goodbyes where john gave her a brief "goodnight" kiss and he left us. Barbara was a happy lady!
I could not believe how horny she was when we got home. We kissed and fucked passionately but, nierther one of us really spoke of what happenedd at the bar other than to say we both had a good time.

It then became sort of a routine for us. We would go to the bar and Barbara would dance with different guys like that first night. Sometimes, when she was feeling the alcohol she would engage in prolonged french kissing with a guy right at our table and then, claim to not remember it afterwards but, I aklways knew she did. Anyway, it turned me on to see her kissing her men.
Barbara had also develped a reputation there as a bit of a slut.
It should be pointed out that she sometimes when to that bar without me before that first night dancing with John.so, she was already kown by some.

They way she started to dress did not help either as she was now wearing wearing much shorter skirts with more feminine and revealing sexy tops to the bar. A few regular patrons of the bar that she liked now felt free to politely ask her to dance when it was prudent, hoping in vain for a bit more from her besides some great kissing and slow dancing . So, she had her pick. They knew however that they had to act like a gentlemen. Like I said I'm an alpha male so they did not mess with me. They knew could have Barbara on the dance floor and at our table as long as she allowed it and they played by our rules. She actually developed a few favorate men ( dance partners) and they has first pick of her if they were there and she was not already with someone (besides me). However her favorate (and mine) was John whenever, he was there.
Some guys were more agressive with her than others, but Barbara admitted to me she liked the more agressive guys better as long as they knew her limit.
Also they were all mostly very nice to me. I quickly learned that I did not want to be belittled or insulted by anyone. Barbara never verbally belittled me and I wanted her men to do the same. She never told me so but, I suspected that she privately told the men (when needed) that they were to be nice to me as that was how it had to be.
I played the part of her nice boyfreind who did not like to dance and just wanted her to enjoy herself by allowing other men to dance, etc. with her. They quickly learned however, that she would always go home with me. I would less than truthful however, if I did not admit that it this point, I was a bit unpleasantly humilated about all this as I sat there with people watching my girlfriend slow dancing and kissing other men right front of me but, the erotic nature of it excited and overpowered me.

Barbara told me how turned her on that I did not mind how the guys danced with her. However, I still could not bring myselft to tell her it turned me on also (including the kissing) for fear that she might think I did not love her any more. and I was a bit embarrassed about it anyway. To be perfectly honest, it was then I begain to realize that I possibly felt somewhat unworthy of Barbara and started to want her to experience men "better" perhaps a bit more masculine than me. It was not that I really had an inferiority complex, It was just that sometimes, I was in awe of Barbara....her feminimity and sexuality. I certainly did not want to permanently lose her however.
Anyway, it seemed like we were getting along great and she no longer went out by herself as berfore as far as I knew at least.

However, one day about six months moths after that first night dancing with John, Barbara started her old "routine" again and went out by herself. Soon she was frequently going out and sometimes, staying out all night again
Barbara shurly must be getting fucked by other guys again except, this time, it was more than ever.
However, this time it was turning me on as I thought about what she might be doing and who was fucking her an any given night she was out. I now willingly imagined Barbara in the missionary position with her legs spread, getting throughly fucked by some guy as my hard cock throbed. My feeling like this was an imposibility at one time but, now..........
However, at the same time, I was hurt that she felt that she could not confide in me about her "problem".

We still had some fights about and I still could not admitt to her it turned me on for her to be with other guys. Of course, I was not as angry as in days past. I was just hurt that she shut me out of this part of her life.
I was really torn between telling her and playing the dumb ignorant role about her cheating.

Then, one night when lying in bed, we were very seriously discussing our relationship and where it was headed . We agreed that we have been through a lot together and we were made for each other except for her desire to be with other men sometimes. She said she could not help herself whenever the feeling comes over her. She admtited to me that she really enjoyed being a slut at times but, she also truly loved our life togerther. She seemed to be honestly torn between the two. Barbara cried about it and said she loved me.
I thought, this was probably the moment to tell her.

I took a deep breath and said "Barb,I have something to tell you" . I then told her that even though it used to drive me cazy at one time just thinknig about her and another man, now it turns me on more and more.
I told her I was just hurt that she felt she had to lie to me....... that she could not come to me about her problems after all we had been through together.
I related the story of that frrst time I saw her her and the bartender kiss and and how it sudenly turned me on to my surprise.
I told her how I loved how she danced and kissed the men at the bar.
Barbara grabbed my cock and just held it as it hardened.
I then went for boke, It was now or never!
I told the woman I loved for so long, that she now had my permission to go out with, date other men as long as she told me about it. I made it clear to her, I did not want to be lied to anymore!
As she continued to hold my erect cock, I told her that she could now date, be fucked by other men as long as she was "cool"and sensible about it I was also to be aware of all of her activities.
I told her that she no longer had to sneak around and could count on me to stand by her. She could now have the best of both worlds... a loving boyfriend at home and the freedom to be the slut she craved to be at times.

Barbara was basically in disbelief about what I just told her. She was evidently happy but, understandably quite hesitant about it.
She said "yeah, you say that now but, what about when it actually happens..... will you get angry again"?
I asked or.. actually told her "how can I get angry if I tell you to do it"?
She paused for a few seconds to let this sink in then........

She then asked somewhat plaintively, "what if some guy wanted me to leave you and stay with him for a while"
Would you really do that"? I asked. 'Well" she said, "no, not permanently. but".......she then explained that even though she loved me, how some guys can be very persuasive at times and how she might not be able to say no...... really loving how they fucked her. She then went on to say almost tearfully, "when they are on top of me.... fucking me ...at that moment.....some guys will swear they love me and will promiss me anything...... I might not be able to resist".
She was actually a bit distraught that some guys just wanted her for sex.which was a bit strange considering she was so experienced.

Her breath and speech was now a bit labored with excited nervousness.
As Barbara was still holding my cock, I, with a quivering voice, filled with sexual excitement and a bit of trepidation, then asked her, "how long would you stay with a guy"? I then added,,"If it was for a week or two so you and a guy can fuck, I would not mind...., as long as I knew you were not doing it because you were mad at me.....anyway, we can not keep going on as we are...... your not happy".
Barbara then kissed me passionately and with bated breath said "you mean, I can I can go on like ... a honeyrmoon with a guy if I wanted to?
"A homeymoon" I asked? She explained that a "homeymoon" is where she would go live with a guy for a week or so mainly for sex, then, come back to me..
Yes!" I told her.
I actually liked the erotic sound (and image) of her going on a "honeymoon" as it definately implies having frequent, passiomte sex beween two very romantic lovers until they are worn out from fucking!

I was now begining to realize why she left me on ocasions through the years, why we always had an on again /off agin relationship. She needed to get away for a while for some wanton sex with someone else even it was for a short while. Barbara needed to go on her 'honeymoons" to satisfy her addictive, sexual desires. She woud be unhappy until she did.
She would purposely sabotage our realtionship (even if subconsciously) so we would part ways to give her the freedon to have a prolonged, sexual interlude with someone else. Then, she would then drift from man to man before comming back to me. Like I said, it was a strong addiction that completely overpowered her. She is a very sexual person.

Barbara eventually asked, more seriously now, " So, you mean, that you now, actually want me to cheat on you"? "You really want me to date and fuck other men me because it turns you on"? "You really want me to go on "honeymoons" if I want to?" She needed to reaffirm this. "Yes", I almost sheepishly replied.
"Wont you be Jealous ,she asked?? "
"Of course, I will be very jealous, very jealous..... but, not angry". I then told Barbara that I loved her and, if I did not, her "cheating" and the resulting jealousy would not turn me on at all, admitting that my jealousy played a large part of me being turned on by it.
Afted a long pause as she obvoiusly thought about it Barbara said lustfully, "I hope you really want all this as much as I do"!

This was the point of no return I thought. I just told the woman I loved for so long that she now had my permission to date and get fucked (and more) by other guys because it turned me on!
I actually told her, encouraged her, to cheat on me!
Our relationship wil never be the same for us now. My happiness is now in the hands of my slut girlfriend who I loved very much. Will she now think less of me? Perhaps,perhaps not, but it's too late now.

We agreed that there needed to be some ground rules and we settled on:
1) She must be honest abuut her cheating and it must be understood that I worry about her safety.
2) She can't be with anybody we both know.
3) We have to keep all this a secret from our familes and friends.
4) It can't interfere with any plans we made together.
5) She must pre arrange all her dates with very few exceptions.
6) Always use a condom when prudent.

She informed me that she already does use condoms but, she then, hesitantly then told me that there is now a guy that she currently fucks bare back!
This was a shock to me, It should not have been but it was. However, it turned me on at the same time for her to actually tell me that another guy had been recently cuming into her !
There is guy she fucks bare back?
All I could say was "please be carefull and use some common sense".
I always do "baby cakes" she said. She never called me baby cakes before but, I liked it. It made her seem slutty and proud of it!.
She went on to say the the men she fucks bareback are few and far between.

She then surprised me me by suddenly asking "can I go out on a date tomorrow night"? She was going for broke also I thought and is testing my seriousness and resolve about all this.
"Do you have a guy in mind"?, I asked.
"Yes... Dave, a guy from work who I have been with before and he wants to take me out again.... I have his number and I can call him in the morning"
She worked in a retail enviourment as an assistant dept manager in the stationary dept in a privately owned dept store.
He worked in the sporting goods dept. She told me he was a handsome, clean shaven, clean cut, very nice, dark haired guy of medium build.
"You mean... he's a guy who has already fucked you?
After a long pause she said "Yes, a few times"

I suspected that she was not telling me the full story about Dave.
So, I asked her a bit more about him..... prodding her to reveal more.
Finally, she began to tell me how they have been going out together on and off for some time now, and they have fucked numerous times.
After some more prodding, she admitted that they often just went to his car where they kissed and petted. She pointed that how often they fucked depended of course on when they could get away together and she felt like being with him. She tried to convince me that she called the shots with him. I had no choice but to believe her.
So, he sort of a "boyfriend," I asked? "Yes, sort of I guess", she replied.

Barbara then hesitently, slowly started to fully reveal the full extent of their relationship. She admitted that they have had a relationship for about the past 3 years and it vwas a bit deeper than she first admitted.
I had to know, both out of self demeaning curiosity and actuall concern about her..... I asked Barbara "how many times have you two fucked 5, 10. times?
She took a deep breath and said "it's probably more like 30 times"... then added, "most were "quickies" She dd not want to elaborate on that so, I droped it.

"So, he really is your boyfriend",I said. "Yeah, you can say that" she finally admitted with a sigh of relief.
I should now point out that even though we were not married at this point, every time we were together we would still act like we were married for the most part. Barbara would even use my last name for a lot of things.
It was strange but, I actually did not view her having a "boyfriend" a threat to me as I was thought of as her husband more or less.

I then prodded her to tell me when was the last time they fucked was... I had to know!
She explained how since their schedules are different, it's difficult for them to get together so...... the last time was about a month ago one day after work at Daves apartment for a qiickie before coming home.
She then admiited that they are still able to get away often to his car to kiss and pet for a few minutes when their breaks happen to coincide... then she would quickly fix her makeup (which was minimal) before going back to work.
The last time they were together in his car kissing was that past monday! As I had seen Barbara kissing other men at the bar several times by now I was quite turned on by this. However, It was one thing seeing her kiss a casual acquaintance at the bar when there is alcohol involed. It was a whole new level of sensuality for her to kiss somone who she considers a boyfriend and obviously has some feelings for. Kissing can be quite an intimate thing between two lovers and I could not help but wonder what level of tenderness and closeness they engaged in as they kissed. Yeah, it turned me on!

I had to ask ... " How big is Dave's cock"?"
"Why do you want to know" she coyly asked?
I told Barbara that I just wanted know that when they fucked, he was truly satisfying her. She informed me that he knew how to fuck and ..... that he did indeed satisfy her. His cut cock was about same size as mine. Mine is fairly large so, I knew he was also. Barb likes cut cocks as mine is.

She then suddenly revealed that Dave is the guy who now fucks her bareback!
I of course had to ask her how she knew Dave was safe,
Barbara simply replied that she is no fool and has not been wrong so far. I had to agree with that.
She then aded that Dave has proved to be very concerned about safety himeself and he actually insisted on a condom the first few times they fucked until Barbara convinced him she was safe.
So, this will be a real date with Dave tomorrow"? "Yes", she replied, "it will be a real date".
Barbara will be having a real date with Dave, then, spend the night with him to fuck bareback?!?
Things were progressing way too fast I thought but, we were on an obvious roll, each a slave to our individual sexual motives.

This was geting deep into a place where I never though we would be, but, here we are, I'm having a loving but, erotic conversation with the woman I love about the guy who has repeatedly fucked her, etc and I loved it!
We we revealing deep sexual secretes to each other that I never bellieved we could I and loved it!
Actually, I don't know who loved it more, Barbara or me

"Does Dave know about me"? I needed to know. Barbara informed me, that does know about me and he doesn't really care as he basically just wants to kiss and fuck her . She then aded that he knew full well that she sometimes fucked others beside him anyway.
She then added that Dave knew where we lived and even dropped her off here a couple of times.
It was strange but, I found myself actually wanting to meet him and I was hoping he really was a nice, handsome guy!
I did not want my Barbara to be with just anybody! He needs to be worthy of her.

The next day was saturday. We had nothing planned so, I said it was OK to go on a date with Dave.
Barbara then boldly asked "can I stay out all night and come home sunday morning?
"You two are going to fuck aren't you". "Yes", she replied," we are..... you want that don't you baby cakes"?.... reminding me it was her "safe" 'period as she slowly stroked my stiff cock!
I breathlessly told her "OK.... yes.....you can spend the night with him".

Damn! I can't belive this! I just gave the woman I love permission to go out on a date with a guy (who evedently was already sort of her boyfriend) and I also gave her permission to spend the night with him so they could fuck.... without a condom!
Was I crazy?? Do I really want this? Do I really want Brabara to go out with a 'boyfriend"?. Do I really want them to fuck?
Yes! I wanted it. I wanted them to fuck!
All I knew was, I have never been so turned on in my life and Barbara knew it! She definately knew it!
She was like diffent woman, like liberated woman who was just relieved of a giant burden

The whole coversation about Dave was a bit bizarre but extremely erotic..... at least for me and I believe it was for Barbara also.

I could not go back on my word now. I was now too turned on about it anyway!

Believe it or not, we then, simply when to sleep cuddling each other as lovers botth thinking about what would happen tomorrow and in the future.

However, I must confess, I did not get too much sleep that night thinking about Dave fucking Barbara, the woman I love, knowing that he had already fucked her many times,
However, this time, they could date and fuck all night like actuall girlfriend and boyfriend, not only with my knowledge but with my full blessing a well! I wondered how many times they already fucked all night in the past.and now how often they would in the future since they now have the freedom to do so.
I could not wait to meet Dave, much to my suprise!

I wound up quietly relieving my hard cock in the bathroom as my Barbara slept.

The next night was to be her date with Dave. We both woke up ealy in morning to the realization of what we talked about and what will happen that night.
During breakfast, we reafirmed to each other that what we taked about the night before was still going to happen and we were still both on the same page about it.

Right after breakfast, Barbara went into our bedroom, closed the door to privately call and talk to Dave (using our land line) about arranging a date for that night.
I could not really hear her that well but, they were talking for quite some time as I wondered exactly what they were saying to each other.
Finally, she came out the bedroom and quickly explained that Dave was worried about me and he could not believe that it's OK with me if he takes her on a date tonight. She wanted me to speak to Dave (who was still on the phone line) to put him at ease..
So, I went to the phone and with excited nervousness...... and a siff cock...... I explained to Dave that Barbara had told me all about him and their relationshio, I explained how I knew about how many times they fucked, (sans a condom) kissed and how it turned me on.......stressing that I was not at all angry about it.
So, It was definately OK with me if he dated her that night and that I actually wanted them to spend the night together.
When Dave finally seemed convinced that it was not some kind of trap, etc. I told him that I wanted him to come to our place to pick her up so I could meet him.
Dave was mosly silent during our "conversation" but eventually he said "OK.... put Barb back on the phone".
Barbara got back on the phone and shut the door again.. After a few minutes, I then heard a bit of loud, devilish laughter followed by a very blantent loud, blissful and yearnful "OHHHH ......YESSS Baby!"
My god! This really going to happen! My Barabra, the love of my life, is openly going out on a date and spending the night with her "boyfriend" with my complete blessings!
Why do I want this?? Why is my cock so hard? Will their realtionship now grow beyond what it is now since they will now have the freedom to date openly?
Wait a minute....... they have had a relationship for the last three years? Barbara and I reunited only about two years ago.. That means, they must have had plenty of chances to spend the nignt togerther in the past....... that first year they were 'together". I wondered.... was she with Dave any on any night she did not come home etc.? Probably, I imagined.

However, this is different as she now is with me and not "playing the field" as berfore and now, they no loger have to be clandestine about it.
Now, Barbara and Dave can become more dedicated to each other than berfore as it will just be him and me.
Strangely enough, I also found this to be exciting as I ponderd how the relationship might progress.
However, I was also conscious of the fact that Barbara is living with me, not Dave, even though she could be living with him right now instead of me if she wanted to.
Still..... one never knows and the future is never guaranteed.
Will their relationship essentally remain primarilly sexual or, will it turn into something more romantic and loving? How can it not turn more romantic? After all, they already love to kiss and pet like lovers
God! This is exciting, it's erotic.... highy erotic just thinking about the possibilities with Barbara and Dave openly dating, kissing and fucking as actuall "boyfriend and girlfriend" while Barbara is living with me becomes a reality!

How can I be both, so sexually excited and scared at the same time at the thought of the woman I love having a boyfriend?
I now can't wait to meet Dave! more than ever!

What are they still talking about? They have been talking for almost a half hour now since I talked to Dave.
Barbara eventually ended her conversation, came out of the bedroom and almost nonchalantly said the date was set for 6;00 pm that night when Dave would pick her up.
I then asked were they might be going and she said it would probably go to dinner, then dancing, before eventually going back to Daves apartment for the night.
She then quickly explaind that Dave lived in a very nice apt in a safe neighborhood that was actually very close to where were now living and that he really does not like to drink that much. That reassured me about her safety particularly since Barbara had not yet learned to drive. It was a short walk to her job so, it was generally not a problem.

She then greatfully, almost tearfully thanked me.
Then, we kissed with me fully aware that the next guy to fuck her would be Dave later that night. She would totally be his for the entire night!
The die was cast! Things would never be the same. Hopefully, things will be better.

Yes, I " helped" Barbara prepare herself for her date with Dave but, that's another story for another day........ to be continued.
Look for "NON FICTION Barb D, Our beginings together Part 2" about their date and their relationship.

BTW, any comments are welcomed.
At least I would know that you actally read this and did not click on this link by mistake. :)
Last edited by Luv It on Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Our beginnings in the HW life style
http://www.ourhotwives.org/forum/viewto ... 1342&hilit

"My wife likes to talk to me when she's having sex. Last night she called me from Chicago."
-Rodney Dangerfield
:)

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Re: NON FICTION: Barb D, Our beginings together PART1

Unread post by roadrunner » Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:24 pm

Thanks for sharing this. I can't wait to read Part 2!

I think there are some good lessons in here about accepting someone you love as they are, and not thinking that you are ever going to change them. Thanks again!
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:05 pm

^ ^ ^
Yes, but the irony is, Barbara did change me! ;)

Thanks for reading.
When one bares their soul in print, it's good to know someone appreciates it. :)

"My wife likes to talk to me when she's having sex. Last night she called me from Chicago."
-Rodney Dangerfield

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:52 am

Luv It wrote:Yes, but the irony is, Barbara did change me! ;)

Thanks for reading.
When one bares their soul in print, it's good to know someone appreciates it. :)
Well yes, that's the insidious thing about it. We all *do* change, just not necessarily in the ways we'd like to! So it seems the things we'd like to see changed don't, while the things we'd like to see stay the same change!

Of course it's not always that way either. It's just not something to bet a relationship on!

Thanks again for sharing!
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:29 am

^ ^ ^
Yeah, at least they could say that they hated it or whatever. :)

-Rodney Dangerfield

Lettuce Tramp
Virgin

Unread post by Lettuce Tramp » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:43 pm

I hated it.(not really). LoL! When ya gonna write more so I can hate it too?

peakmb
Virgin

Unread post by peakmb » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:35 pm

Luv It,
I have to say I like your story so far and I'm looking forward to your updates.

I have noticed across several cuckold sites that longer and well written stories seem to get fewer comments than other topics and even shorter tales (I hesitate to use the word, stories). I don't know why, maybe its because people wish to preserve their anonimity completely, maybe they download them and read them later or elsewhere. I would try not to get discouraged, just try to imagine that for every comment there are probably hundreds of people who have read or scanned it.

At least its not like Literotica where it seems every cuck story has to be flamed to a cinder however well written it is.

SeaGirtCuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SeaGirtCuck » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:56 pm

I'm looking forward to Part 2.
SeaGirtCuck

Manasquan, NJ

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:30 am

Thanks guys! :)

-Rodney Dangerfield

rs480
Pervert

Unread post by rs480 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:31 pm

No mistaken clicking on my part! I have been waiting for this information since I read your other post!
Fuck that was hot! Crazy but SEXY HOTTT!!! Damn, when I was younger, if I had been more like I am today, I could have a similar version of your Barb. :oops:
God how I love sluts and never had any interest in the "good girls" when I was younger....
Remember, Slut is just lust spelled a little different.
I am anxiously awaiting part 2!
Just look at the number of times this "story" has been looked at! 467 times since Saturday as I am typing right now. Yes, we suck at responding.
Hehehe the word "suck" gets me today!
Luv it, I'm lovin' it!
Thanks much! (tapping my fingers and wringing my hands waiting)
Yes, I believe I'm losing my mind.

alan137
Player

Unread post by alan137 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:56 pm

Hi Luv it,

No mistake here either - loved your story and can't wait for part 2.

I am also amazed at how I have changed over the years. And how I love the 'new' me and my wife of course. She has a regular BF. They can spend as much time together as they want.

Alan

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:34 pm

Isn't your wife having a regular boyfriend erotic?
It's not for every couple but, the resulting pleasures can be great for all.

-Rodney Dangerfield

hattersfan
Trainable

Unread post by hattersfan » Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:47 am

WOW! :up: :up:

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:37 pm

hattersfan wrote:WOW! :up: :up:

Thanks. :)

BTW... here is part 2
http://www.ourhotwives.org/forum/viewto ... =8&t=16913

-Rodney Dangerfield

LessMoonbeams
Trainable

Unread post by LessMoonbeams » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:05 pm

:?: Guess PT. 2 isn't on its way real soon.

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:28 pm

LessMoonbeams wrote::?: Guess PT. 2 isn't on its way real soon.

The link for Pt 2 is on the post right above yours.

-Rodney Dangerfield

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:49 am

BYW..... I am curious why are there much more views for part 1 than part 2 ? :???:

-Rodney Dangerfield

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:41 am

Luv It wrote:BYW..... I am curious why are there much more views for part 1 than part 2 ? :???:
Could be because it has been up a lot longer.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:39 pm

allengt wrote:
Luv It wrote:BYW..... I am curious why are there much more views for part 1 than part 2 ? :???:
Could be because it has been up a lot longer.
Yeah...... why didn't I think of that. :)

-Rodney Dangerfield

beg4ignore
Virgin

Unread post by beg4ignore » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:45 pm

I read your stories kind of backwards, but it's ok, they are SO hot and exciting! I can only imagine how all this felt for you!

Your stories really hit home for me big time and push my erotic buttons completely! thank you for sharing them!

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:52 am

Thanks. :)

-Rodney Dangerfield

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:14 pm

Just bumping it up for those who have not read it yet.

-Rodney Dangerfield

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:53 pm

To the top again.
I hope no one minds. :)

-Rodney Dangerfield

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:01 pm

Luv It wrote:To the top again.
I hope no one minds. :)
Don't mind at all, love the story and always enjoy re-reading it (some things are even better the second time around! lol). However, I will put one on you.... if you're bringing it back to the top, how about embellishing on some of the better parts (I'll find and most where I would love to see more detail when I get a chance).

Conversations where you guys pushed barriers, like when she told you she was turned on by you not be\ing mad when she danced with others. would love to read more details about those conversation, ones where
she expressed her desires for others or perhaps teased you a bit about others.
I figure if you are going to repost, might as well add a bit here and there. ;)

Enjoy, and thanks!!!!
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:58 am

Since it's all non fiction, I do not "embellish" anything and just write what I can recall... to the best of my memory.

As it is, I occasionally have to somewhat paraphrase some conversations.
Who remembers the exact words of conversations that we had even a week ago ? :)

-Rodney Dangerfield