NON FICTION: Barb D, Our beginings together PART2

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Luv It
Pervert

NON FICTION: Barb D, Our beginings together PART2

Unread post by Luv It » Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:09 pm

This is the absolutely true story that occured years ago about Barbara D's date and relationship with her boyfriend Dave.
It is a continuation of the account of her date and relationship with Dave

PLEASE SEE AND READ "PART 1" BEFORE READING THIS TO UNDERSTAND ALL THE EVENTS LEADING UP TO THE FOLLOWING!
PART 1----> http://www.ourhotwives.org/forum/viewto ... =8&t=16812

OK............
Babara and I had been through a lot together and we were soulmates in most respects. Our relationsip has stood the test of time even though she sometimes strayed
However her straying was mosly the result of her sex addiction that compeled her have sex,etc with different men at times.

It goes without saying that I'm now, incredibly turned on knowing that Barbara, the woman I have loved for so long, the woman I am living with, is going on a date tonight with Dave and is even spending the entire night with him!
She is spending the night with a guy that she admitted is her "boyfriend"... whatever she means by that.
Yes! I am turned on but, very aprehensive at the same time.
How will their relationship now progress now that they have the feedom to date and fuck openly with my blessing and encouragement, them knowing full well how much it tuns me on kowing that they are expanding their realtionship?
How will it evolve since they will now, probably be dating and fucking regularly?
I already knew they liked to get romantic as they often just went to his car to kiss and pet!

I must point out that I did not want any sort ov verbal abuse or humiliation from anyone! Barbra never belittled me verbally and I did not want Dave to either.
I was (and still am) a well edowed alph male in most respects.
I hoped Dave was a nice guy both for my benefit and Barbara's

After Barbara made the date with Dave, thanked an kissed me for letting her do this, she became somewhat silent and obviously a bit unsure of what to say or do. I guess she didn't know how to act in this siuation..
After all, it was a new experiece for both of us,
I finally broke the ice by asking it she knew anything more about where they were going besides just " dinner and dancing".
She said they will probaby go to the the local "Holliday Inn" that had a good resturant and had dancing with a band on friday and saturday night, finally admitting that it was what they already settled on.

Ok... now..... what to wear......
We went to our bedroom to see what might be apropirate for her to wear for her date..
She begain to suggest a few things as my cock hardened and we made small comments about them intertwined by a bit of nervous laughter laughter for both of us.
Finally I said that although she need to dress mostly respectable for the Holliday Inn, I still wanted her to be a bit sexy for Dave. "After all" I said, " Dave is your boyfriend and I want you turn him on"!
It surprised Barbara that I said that who then gave me a devilish grin and simply said," OK baby cakes".
Yes! I loved this! Helping my wife prepare for a date with her "boyfriend" was extremely exciting for me!
It was a great, new experience for both of us, We were both getting back on a sexual like the night before while loosing our mutual slight nervousness about it.

So,, with our renewed sexual zeal, we/she considered some different ouffits. I remember this like it was yesterday. I guess you always remember your wife's/girfriend's first lover.
We, actually Barbara, decided on a slighly above the knee, taylored, fully lined, grey pencil skirt with a back slit that was quite respectable but still sexy. (She alway has a penchant for pencil skirts and had several)
Then, a somewhat simple long sleeve, white blouse of translucent silky nylon with a bit of lace that wouid definately require and reveal her bra .....again classy but, definately sexy.
Also, she, decided on her new, plain black suede, high heeled pumps.
With a stiff cock, I then asked her about her bra and painties, pointing out with bated breath that Dave will be seeing and remove them. Barbara then answered , quite nonchalantly, "yes, he will".
She then went her her lingerie drawer and selected brand new, very feminie and sexy, white nylon bikini panties with just a bit of lace, briefly held them up to me saying, "Dave will like these". She will wear those new panties first for Dave I thought and, I liked it!
She then held up a then a failry new, quite feminime, lace trimed, white bra made of very thin, silky almost sheer material. However the bra did have a bit of lace on the nipple area. The bra was stiil a bit sheer to be worn under that translucent blouse but, I figued she knew what she was doing. BTW she loved translucent blouses and had a few in differet styles and colors.
Barbara is just a 36b (36b-25-38) but still has very sexy, feminine breasts. "He will like this (bra) she said still acting quite nonchalantly about it which I was begining to find exciting also,. She then just just picked a pair of black "thigh high" nylons. She loved to wear "thigh high" stockings, much prefering them over pantyhose providing her skirt was long enough..
Then, I came back to earth and reminded myself that Dave had already fucked Barbara over 30 times in the past and dressing for him was probably not that exciting for her.
However, her picking out clothes for another man was now certainly exciting for me!
I could no wait to see her dressed for Dave!

We both basically just watched TV and had a light lunch, not really saying much to each other until it was time for her to get ready for her date. We both just gave each other a knowing glance and smile now and then, both acutely aware of what will occure that night. My cock was frequently geting hard throughout the day! About 4:30, the phone rang while Barbrara was in the bathroom taking a shower,etc, It was Dave and he just wanted to confirn that the date was still on. With a now hard cock I told him it was. I then, could not help myself.... I suddenly, just blurted out, with a quiet,with a quivering voice, " Dave...... do you promiss .......to show Barb a great time, and... then....... thoroughly fuck her? It obviously shocked Dave at bit as there was a brief silence, after which he finally answered a simple "yes", We then said our brief goodbyes. Diid I really say that to him? Damn! I can't believe the erotic depths I have sunk to but, I'm so turned on! She exited the bathrrom and I told her Dave called just to confirn the date which made her smile.

Tine for Barbara to get dressed!
After drying her hair, she then when to our bedroon to get dressed as I tried to watch TV.
She seemed to take forever but she finally walked into the TV room. Barbara looked fantastic!
She coyly asked, "Do you think Dave will like it?" "Yes, he will love you" was all I could say as my cock stiffened again, thinking , Dave will also get a hard-on when he sees you.. Yes! I wanted Barbara to stiffen Dave's cock the moment he sees her!.
The combo of the taylored, slim grey skirt, white blouse, black heels and black nylons was indeed classy, but sexy. .
But what really caught my eye was her breasts. At first glance, you could not really see her nipples but, you could definately see her breasts because of the mostly sheer bra and translusant blouse. At least the bra had a small bit of lace on the area covering her nipples, However, you could still basically see her nipples if you gave them more than a passing glance which I was shure Dave would definately do! They would just be going to the Holiday Inn, not to church anyway so, no big deal I thought.
Also, her long dark hair and makeup was beautiful as was her choice of earings and other jewlery. She always kept her nails kind of long, niclely manicured and polished so, that was one thing she did not have to do. An abundant spray of her favorate, perfume (Giorgio Beverly Hills) completed her very feminine allure.
She shure looked pretty....damned feminine and sexy for Dave....... for her 'boyfriend! I was as proud of her as I was turned on! I again hoped he would also get a hard-on the moment her sees Barbara as I just did did except for different reasons.... me because she was dressed like that for another man to fuck and Dave because will be the man fucking her. .
Nothing to do but to anxiously wait for Dave to arrive (which should be soon) as we both ocasionally gave each other reasuring smiles while watching TV.

The door bell rang..... it was Dave! My heart was racing with anxiety and sexual excitement as Barb opened the door and my cock came to life again!
She led him in by the hand and gave him a brief, friendly like kiss.
Dave was a handsome, clean cut guy of medium build about the same hight as Barb (5'5" ) and had short black hair. He seemed to be of mediterranean descent which was later revealed as Greek. His dress was casual, but classy which included new jeans, a dress shirt, and a sport jacked with black leather shoes.
What a great looking couple they made I thought as they stood together still holding hands, facing each other as Dave eyed Barb up and down. He must have noticed her bra and most of her breast peaking through her translucent blouse and bra because he noticably pasued his glaze at her breast!

OK.... Dave obviously seemed understandably uncomfortable so, I said " hi" and invied him to sit down.. This put him at ease for the most part. We brefly made small talk as he and Barb sat on the sofa together following Barbara's lead.. At my inquiry, he said they were indeed going to the Holiday Inn for dinner and dancing. However, with Barbara's pencil skirt and heels, I thought it would probably only be slow dancing !
I then added..." and then, you are taking Barb, back to your place for the night.....right"? Before he could answer, Barb came in with "yes" much to his relief as he was stil a bit uncomfortable.
I could not believe this was happening ! Dave and I were discussing his date with Barbara, the woman I love! God, I was excited enough for all three of us!
It was then that I noticed that Dave did indeed have a big hard-on straining to be free of his jeans! Yeah! He had a stiff cock because of my Barbara and I did not blame him one bit! I wonderd if he also noticed my stiff cock.

After more brief small talk, it was time for them to leave.
They got up together and slowly walked towards the door, turning to face me when they reached it.
I blurted out " well, this it it" with a slight nervous smile. "Yes".... are you OK " she asked? '"
"Yes', you and Dave have a great time..... I love you".
" I love you too.... I'll be home tomorrow (saturday) about noon". she replied"
Saying goodby to Dave as they were leaving , I reminded Dave of what he promised earlier on the phone. Dave said "OK, I will" with newly gained bravado as Barb looked puzzled. He just told her he would tell her later.
As they walked to his car holding hands as lovers, I again thought, what a beautiful couple they made!
They got in, talked a minute, then drove away into the evening together!

It was the point of no return! My Barbara is now off into the night with Dave, her self admitted "boyfriend" for a romantic night of dinner and dancing before going to Dave's apartment to FUCK!
I knew she had fucked other guys through the years when she sometimes cheated on me and even with Dave (who had alredy fucked her over 30 times) but, I never knew who the guys were or, even about Dave until the night before.
However, this was much, much different to the extreme! I actually not only know all about her date with Dave, met him and gave them both my blessings, I also actually aked Dave to promiss to throughly fuck the woman I love! I sent them off on a romantic, intimate date together!
This is insane..... how did we get here....... What the hell l did I do? I litterally gave the woman I love to another man? Why is my cock still hard as a rock???

A hundred things crossed my mind....
Will she fall deeper in love with Dave and leave me for him? How will/does he fuck her? Barbara loves to fuck in the missionay position and I kept envisioning them fucking like that!
Have they said "I love you" to each other in the past either when kissing and peting in his car or when fucking before tonight? Will they "say "I love you" tonight.? How romantic will they get?
Even though I realized that Barb and Dave have been getting together for the last three years ( clandestinely off and on for the last two years that she was living with me after we reunited) it really was not a steady, intense love affair, I was now her main love, her soulmate and Dave was mainly for sex .... I now hoped! I was stlll concerned of course about the fact that I basically pushed them into each others arms this time and feared that could have a drastically different outcome! What if Barbara now thought I really did not love her anymore and now wanted Dave for far more than just basically sex?
However, I still colld not help but think about the great looking couple they made and found myself hoping that they have a fantastic time! What conflicting thoughts I was having!
I did not want to masturbate due to the fact that when I did, I would lose my sexual high of course and panic over what was happening.
I then thought of all we had been through over the years and how we had decided the night before that we could no longer go on like we were and had to do things like this to see if it made her and happy, salvaging our long term relatioship.

So, then I sort of accepted my fate and the possiblities for final outcome and had to accept whathever happened, I had now had now had no choice in the matter anyway. If we continued on as before, I would shurely loose her permantly sooner or later anyway so, what had I to really loose?.
I then decied just to enjoy the sexual high and concentrate on thinking about Barb and Dave having a great time "Barb & Dave"..... it even started to sound good to my surprise.
So, There I was, engrossed by what is now known as the"cuckold angst" thinking about how their romantic dinner was progressing, then how they might be slow dancing,... wondering how they might be kissing, etc.
I found myself again actually hoping that they were indeed having a great time together... a great romantic time!

Now, they must shurely be at his place!
Of couse now, with a rock hard cock of couse, I Imagined how they must be fucking! As Barbara loves to slowly fuck in the missionary position with full body contact while kissing, I keept imagining them fucking like that with Dave's cock relentlessly, slowly going in and out of her beautiful vagina as they lovingly kissed. Don't get me wrong..... Barb also loves a good pounding and loves to alternate beteween slow and hard fucking. Being multi orgasmic, I wondered how many times Dave made her orgasm finally finding myself actually hoping that they were fucking the hell out of each other. After all. Barbara was the best fuck I ever had! Maby even the best Dave ever had!
Barbara, the woman I love now, belongs completely to Dave...... at least for tonight!

I finally could not hold out any longer and masturbated to the extremely erotric thoughts of Barb and Dave Fucking.... as boyfriend and gilfriend!.
I eventually managed to fall to sleep after masturbating one more time.

I awoke that morning with a siff cockand and immediately masturbated thinking about what had taken place.
To my relief, Barbara arrived home about 12:30 as promissed. She appeared noticably tired and a bit disheveled but this was not the firrst time I had seen her come home like that, just the first time under these circumstances.
For the first time, I knew exactly who she was with and I could actually talk to her about it. She kissed me and said she had a great time and needed some sleep. She woud telll me about it later.
That night, we had long talk when she confirmed her love for me but said she also loved Dave in a different way, stressing that she could never love Dave the way she loved me..
She then went on, admitting that actually, Dave's cock was indeed larger than mine which is failry lagre. She explained that while it was not that larger in length, it was much larger in circumference and she loved the way it filled her. She also pointed out that Dave was a very nice guy and... he knew how to fuck her. It was strange but erotic to her her talk like that.....so free with her intimate commets about Dave.
I eventually asked her where her and Dave's relationship might be going. She said that she would just like to continue date Dave, spending the night just as she did the night before
What choice did I have? It had come to this and there was no turning back now.

So Dave and Barb were now free to date and fuck as long as I knew about it. I summed up the courage to tell Barbara how strangely, it also turned me on thinking about them getting romantic and asked if they ever said "I love you" to each other." Of course" she said....... "many times".......further expaining that in the throes of passion they frequently said "I love you" to each other. She eventually admitted that they said I love you sometimes even when kissing in his car.. "He is my boyfriend, remember"?.... fiinally admitting she does like to get real romantic with him at times even it it isn't "true love" She just loves the idea of romance with a steady sexual partner .

They now, would go on dates and spend the night together about twice a month. However, since Dave lived very close by, Barb would also often go to his place after work when she did not have her period to fuck.
All she had to do was to call me to ask permission which I almost always gave. It would be a quickie fuck which would be bareback of course when see was "safe" and I would then, often perform oral sex on Barb when she got home ...when she allowed it. I learned to really love this! Performing oral sex on Barbara after Dave fucked her bareback was an utimate act of demonstrating my complete approval and excitement of submitting to their relationship.
Of course, they continued kiss and pet etc in his car at lunch time whenever their indiviual schedules allowed. They were indeed "boyfriend and "girfriend" but, the way I saw it, Barbara was a bit more of his very willing private slut!. That in its self turned me on! I'm shure Barb was excited by this also as she loves to be/feel like a slut and does have a submissive side with the right guy.
Anyway, She was no longer going out by herself anymore as before.... it was just Dave (and me, of course)...... she was a very happy, very well fucked and romanced lady! That made me happy!
Dave tuned out to be indeed a very nice guy and he never belittled me. He would pick Barb up and I would always wish them a great time together.
He was also smart enough to not frequently call our number. It was in the days before the widespread use of cell plones He had little need to call anyway since they both workerd in the same store..... where they were known as a "couple" of course.
However, when he did call and I answered, it was always a special thrill for me to either relay the message or to tell Barb that her boyfriend is on the line. He was always polite which I loved.

It seemed she was eventually spending more and more time with Dave even though we we getting along great. Dave now started to sometimes to pick her up on friday night and retun her sunday afternoon
I was also quite enjoying their relationship vicariously imagining the pleasures they were giving each other! It got to the point where I was spending more time masturbating thinking about Barb and Dave when they were together than actually fucking Barbara myself. To my surprise, I sometimes even prefered it as the mental image of then together, kissing fucking, etc as they made love was always such a damned erotic psychological masochistic mind fuck!!
I found myself wanting them to fuck bareback as much as realistically possible..... to give each other the maxuimum sexual pleasure possible.......... with Barb feeling his bare penis and experiencing the thrill of him cumming into her ......and Dave experiencing the pleasure of direct contact with her vagina...... as real lovers should!
It was during about the 4th month when I decided to wear a condom for the few times I now fucked her so the only cum in her vagina would be Dave's.
Barb thought it was a good idea and expalined playfully, with a hint of seriousness, that her pussy was Dave's and I can only touch it with my tongue now.
I never did watch them fuck and never really wanted to.... it was their private time together and I really did not want to intrude on them. I did however watch them kiss and pet briefly on ocasions in various settings such as in his car or on our sofa.

I became addicted to Barbara having a steady boyfriend.
I became addicted to the exquisit, sweet, erotic torture and submissiveness of freely giving the woman I love, to another man so they can bond as only steady lovers can and to fuck bareback as lovers should, as I wore a condom. I discovered that it's profoundly eroitc knowing that the woman I love is frequently on her back, speading her legs for her steady lover giving him extreme sexual pleasure!
Barbara became addicted to having the best of both worlds..... a loving, happy home life with me, and a boyfriend for her "no strings attatched" sexuall (and emotional) addictions...... specifically, her craving to be somewhat of a "slut". Somehow, she mamaged to maintain (and balance) the two worlds simultaneously although, it was not always easy for her and we did have some argumemts. However, we always managed to quickly settle any disagreements vowing never to stay mad at each other over anything concerning her lover.
She needs to really like any steady lover and I would not want her be with someone steady she has no feelings for. That would be wrong and also, not as erotic for us. So, if two people like each other and frequently get intimate they really are girfriend and boyfriend no mattter what you may choose to call it.
Barbara frequently did tell and show me that she still loved me which I found quite reassuring!

I also knew that I did not want any cruel, verbal abuse from anyone.

Anyway, all this went on for over 9 months during which time Barbara was very happy and I was engulfed by the intense eroticism of it all.
Then one day, Barbara came home from work and told me that Dave was moving away to accept a new, better job and he will now be too far away for them to meet anymore. She explained that she knew for a short while that he might take the job but, it just became definite
My Barbara had tears in her eys when she explained that he would be leaving as soon as as he packed and got his things in order, etc.... in three weeks or so . I tried to console her the best I could given the overall situation.
They spent one more weekend together for their final fling and fuck fest and, that was it. Dave was off to start a new life for himself. Their intense "affair" ended.
Barbara was then understandably saddened a bit....... she mised him of course. She confided that that she was mostly going to miss his cock and thier fuck sessions but, still.... there was obviously something more. She loved him even if it was not the same kind of love she had for me.
Anyway, she was level headed enough to realize that someone else would take his place sooner of later. It took a few weeks but, eventually she got over him.

We both now knew that she could now have a "boyfriend" (and other lovers,experiences, etc) and we could still keep our relationship strong.
I no longer would fear her being with other men and she no longer had the need to go out by herself (to get laid) without telling me or getting my permission. She now just had to arrange it in advance and she could date as long as it followed our ground rules. She had shown through the years to be resonsible/sensible about who she is with, etc.
It was a hell of a learning experiece for both of us and things would never never be the same.

We eventually decided to get married, We had known each other, had a on/off again relationship for many years and we always came back to eack other.

Yes! We were soulmates!
Last edited by Luv It on Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:37 am, edited 4 times in total.
Our beginnings in the HW life style
http://www.ourhotwives.org/forum/viewto ... 1342&hilit

"My wife likes to talk to me when she's having sex. Last night she called me from Chicago."
-Rodney Dangerfield
:)

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Re: NON FICTION: Barb D, Our beginings together PART2

Unread post by roadrunner » Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:29 pm

Thanks for posting this part! This is very well written, with a lot of emotion coming through. I'd suggest anyone considering participating in this activity read this story. Even if it's not exactly what they are looking for there are a lot of good relationship principles that should apply to anyone.

I take it this is the conclusion of this particular chapter. If you have other "chapters" of your life together that relate to this lifestyle I'd love to hear that.

Thanks again! :up:
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:48 pm

Thanks.
Yes, this is the conclusion, it was only 2 parts.

As far as othe "chapters", of couse, I have many. I don't know where to begin.... perhaps her first "honeymoon" with a lover as it was a milestone of sorts.

"My wife likes to talk to me when she's having sex. Last night she called me from Chicago."
-Rodney Dangerfield

wittol
Trainable

Unread post by wittol » Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:20 pm

Thanks very much. Loved the story and your writing is superb. Looking forward to more!

katt
Virgin

Unread post by katt » Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:02 am

Just come accross your story so far Luv it. I must say this has been one of the best I have read for a long time. I do hope you continue posting the events with your wife. I look forward to more episodes.

SeaGirtCuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SeaGirtCuck » Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:05 am

You have a great story going.
I look forward to the next installment.
SeaGirtCuck

Manasquan, NJ

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:55 am

Thanks for the comments. :)

-Rodney Dangerfield

dutch12
Prepubescent

Unread post by dutch12 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:17 am

It was during about the 4th month when I decided to wear a condom for the few times I now fucked her so the only cum in her vagina would be Dave's.
This is how I would like it myself. Very hot!

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:33 pm

^^ ^
Yes! There is somethig intensely erotic about one's wife fucking her steady boyfriend bareback while you use a condom.
She then gets all the chemicals in his semen as it is absorbed by her vagina and only his!
She then becomes dependant on his semen!
The more they fuck, the more physically and emotionally dependant on his semen she gets and..... the more they bond as sexual partners.

http://sex-101.tressugar.com/psych-semen-2971672

-Rodney Dangerfield

luxxluthor
Experienced

Unread post by luxxluthor » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:12 pm

I enjoyed your story. It was very well written and I like when there is a happy ending. I'll be waiting for the next chapter.

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:33 am

luxxluthor wrote:I enjoyed your story. It was very well written and I like when there is a happy ending. I'll be waiting for the next chapter.

Thanks,
I'm working on something now. Look for "NON FICTION Barbra D ............" :)

-Rodney Dangerfield

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:35 pm

Luv it

Any news on when you might have the next chapter in this saga ready for prime time. Waiting for this has been more effective than Cialis!!
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:09 pm

Luv it

I just saw the update (should have checked for recent posts first!!), so please ignore the last post
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

R_and_B
Trainable

Unread post by R_and_B » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:56 pm

Great story told well. I'm among many fans here that would enjoy hearing more of the 'chapters' of the story.

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:16 pm

Barbara is much more active in the winter months.
So, I will have some time (and incentive) then to write more.

-Rodney Dangerfield

tampajym
Trainable

Unread post by tampajym » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:45 am

Great story, I thoroughly enjoyed reading and thus experiencing vicariously this trip down "memory lane", thanks.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:44 pm

Loved part 1 and 2! Can't believe I never read these despite nearly having the same experience!

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:41 am

Please write more!
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:43 am

Do a search in the library for "non fiction barb D" for more true posts

-Rodney Dangerfield

atlsub292
Trainable

Unread post by atlsub292 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:28 am

read parts 1 and 2. I wish both of you the best and I hope everything has turned out well for. you. thanks for sharing.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:41 am

As far as other "chapters", of course, I have many. I don't know where to begin.... perhaps her first "honeymoon" with a lover as it was a milestone of sorts.
Yes, please. I love your posts.