Pony Boy

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
mch76
Prepubescent

Pony Boy

Unread post by mch76 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:58 pm

Pony Boy was the nickname of one of my HW's former FBs.It didn't have anything to do with the size of his cock, he was well endowed, but over the course of the relationship his body went from being a football players size 6'3" 260, to close to 350 pounds
My HW was maybe 115 pounds back then. It was a problem. I think he started to have E.D. too but was embarrassed to tell my HW. Once while they were trying to screw cowgirl style and it just wasn't staying up he pulled her onto his face and I swear he ate her pussy for 2 straight hours. I know cause I was there. She rode his face and had multiple orgasms that night. Well he never fucked her again. We would meet, have dinner or drinks and then go back to the hotel where he would ONLY eat her pussy- BUT FOR HOURS !! He also became adept at fisting and fingering her to these wild squirting orgasms. I mean he could make her spray across the room. I tried to do this but I never could. She was convinced it was the size of his fingers (like sausages,literally) and the width of his tongue which she remarked was so broad it reminded her of the tongue of the pony on which she learned to ride as a girl. Well that clinched it, that was his nickname and our little private joke from then on. I remember seeing this massive guy lying on his back as my HW rode his face bucking and writhing on his busy tongue and him never even having to come up for air !! I would have needed SCUBA gear :P When they would take a rest Pony Boy's face, neck and chest were drenched along with the linen and once even the walls and headboard. She has never squirted like that again for anybody. PonyBoy found that just right combination of fingering, fisting and tonguing to drive my HW wild. I'm just sorry I never taped any of those epic encounters :(