Excitement Never Ceases

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
bihoustonhubby
Trainable

Excitement Never Ceases

Unread post by bihoustonhubby » Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:41 am

My wife, Houston Hot Wife, wrote about our first encounter with my best friend, Bill, on July 3, 2002, titled ‘What Are Best Friends For?” She’s been encouraging me to write stories from my perspective that will give many a really good hard on and maybe even more gratification! I know while writing this first of what I hope will be many reports of our real life encounters my cock is at least getting heavy!

Bill, Betty, and I have, since our first encounter in 1976, have become more of a poly amorous family than just friends who have sex together. No members of his “real” family or our “real family” have any clue about our special relationship. Well, that is not entirely true. Betty’s two sisters knew at one time and have even been out with us during a sexual escapade or two. One of the sisters even got to watch them in action a couple of times. But they don’t know how things have continued even though they know we’re still close friends. They probably do still know but it is just not discussed.

As Bill lives near by he’ll frequently drop by for a drink on the way home. He’s so welcome he just comes in the back door, which is never locked, fixes him a drink, and then comes looking for us. Once in a while he’ll call out, “Hello, hello!” to let us know he’s in the house, but more times than not he just makes himself at home. Usually at that time of day Betty is upstairs in her studio and I’m on the other side of the house in my office.

This one day, a couple of weeks ago, Bill dropped by, fixed himself a drink, and went looking for us upstairs. He went to Betty’s studio first, but she was out shopping. So he came in my office and sat down to relax while I finished my phone call. I motioned to him to please get me a drink which he did. When he got back I had just finished my telephone call with a client so we relaxed and talked about whatever it is two friends talk about having cocktails at the end of a long day.

We heard the entry bell ring and correctly assumed Becky has come home. We both went down stairs to greet her and fixed her a glass of wine. About that time I got a call on my cell phone which required me to go back upstairs to the office. My son was calling about some issue he and I had been working on together and all my notes were upstairs. I told Bill and Betty I would be back as soon as I could, but Bill said don’t rush as he had to go anyway.

I headed upstairs and a few minutes later hear the entry bell ring again and without really thinking assumed that Bill had left. I finished the call with my son, finished off my drink, and worked at a project I had going on for about half an hour. Done with my work for the night, I went downstairs, swung by the bar and fixed another drink, and headed toward our master suite where Betty is usually either knitting or reading a book by that time. As I entered the room through the already opened door, there was Bill and Betty, stark naked, he standing at the side of the bed, her legs thrown over his shoulders and having her pussy slammed pretty good by Bill’s hard cock. I paused for a moment enjoying both the visual image of my best friend fucking my wife and that wonderful an inimitable sound of balls slapping against a naked ass.

“I thought you had to go!” I said. “You thought wrong,” he retorted, “but I am about to come!” Pun intended.

But cum he didn’t! He must have continued fucking her for 15 to 20 minutes, during which time I had undressed and was sitting in my recliner slowly stroking my cock. They changed positions several times, but for some reason he just could not get off. After a while they took a short break and laid there in each other’s arms. Betty had cum so many times she could not remember and was getting kind of sore. I got in bed with them and started gently kissing Betty, lips first, and worked my way down to her pussy. I gently licked and kissed her thoroughly worn out love hole. I could smell and taste his former presence inside her, but only precum and his natural smell, with which I was so familiar.

All the while I was stroking Bill’s cock and balls. After a short respite, he rolled over to mount Betty , missionary, to once again continue his journey to climax. I touched them both in all the right places and lavished their bodies with my mouth. Positions changed again and again, finally getting into my favorite…Betty and me in a 69 with Bill entering her doggy style. How much more intimate can it get to see your wife’s pussy being filled while licking her clit and his cock and balls?

After a few more minutes of this Betty said, “You (addressing me) suck him for a while. I’m going to the bathroom and get some toys.” He rolled to his back and I went to work on his cock with determined effort. Usually Betty, and I, prefer he cum in her and I get fresh hot cream pie. But this time I knew she was so sore she would not mind if I sucked him all the way. He certainly did not mind, either. Betty doesn’t swallow. I do!

Although no lack of trying by either of us, he could not cum. After a while Betty came back and he said we might as well give up for tonight. Betty and I did not go for that. We were determined. He had often urged both of us to masturbate while he watched, so we got on either side of him and told him to start pounding his own cock. Betty was kissing him and nibbling on his neck and pecks while I was orally making love to his balls and fingering his ass. In over thirty years of sharing our love with each other I had never seen him masturbate. Sure, I’d seem him stoke it a couple of time, but never with the intention of cumming.

This went on for quite a while and Bill kept saying, “its not working, its not working.” We simply ignored his protests and remained determined to bring him off, one way or the other.

Finally, after one of the longest lovemaking sessions we’ve ever enjoyed with Bill, I could tell by the increased tension in his groin area he was about to blow. While I did not try to stop him from doing it all himself, I eased my mouth down on the head of his cock, hoping to savor every last drop of his cum. That was the final trigger! He took his hand off his cock and pushed the back of my head so that I took his cock deeper into my hot mouth. He fucked my face for less than a minute before shot his load into my eagerly awaiting mouth.

I’ve always have no hesitation to swallow his cum and did not do so now, but without much thought, I held some in my mouth and as I came up off his cock I told Betty to kiss me. I pushed my tongue deeply into her delicious mouth, giving her some of Bill’s still warm seed. I thought she was going to object as she never has liked the taste of cum, but instead, after she realized what I was doing, she damn near sucked my tongue out by the roots!

As the excitement of the moment waned, Betty snuggled up to Bill and held him close, and I went back down on his cock to make sure I did not miss a single drop of his delicious fluid. We all fell asleep that way, his cock still in my mouth.

HerLittleGuy
Experienced

Re: Excitement Never Ceases

Unread post by HerLittleGuy » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:44 pm

Great story, bihoustonhubby.

HLG