Enduser At Big Ed's Apartment

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
enduser

Enduser At Big Ed's Apartment

Unread post by enduser » Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:13 am

Hollowing out her cheeks Diane bogarted her Matinee Extra Mild ciggy. She blew a stream of smoke in the direction of Mainstreet glanced at me and said, "lets get this done."

Late afternoon sun baked the pan hard ground outside the hotel. The A/C was on in the hotel and I could feel the cool air slide across my skin as I entered the wine dark room. The room was rich with the scent of vanilla incense and peppermints.

Dressed in a tank top cammo skirt and tiger print undies she looked every inch an Amazon. Quickly she disrobed. I put my hand on her shoulder and she turned into me like a lithe ballerina. We kissed. The heat of her body and the softness of her tongue soon had me aroused.

The XM satellite radio began to play the album Surrealistic Pillow by Jefferson Air Plane. Note for note cut for cut. As we made out her passion increased. She could not contain her need. Desperately greedily she blew a condom onto my manhood. Women like Diane are rarely satisfied with a chance to worship a man's cock.

"I need you" she said, "I need you inside me now."

We dropped back on the bed as she guided me too her silky soft mound. I entered her MILF cunny with a single cruel thrust. She gasped and took me in. I bottomed in her as she was a tight fit. As Grace Slick began to sing "Don't You Want Somebody to Love", her voice cutting through the searing heat of our sex, I saw a last shaft of sunlight spray across Diane's heaving chest as her eraser point nipples thrust upwards. She arched her back and began to weep as she experienced a mind blowing Orgasm. Her fingernails cut into my back, as she screamed in extacy.

Breathlessly, her chest heaving she gasped out, "I''m sorry I took too much".

"It s a man's job to give" I said.

"And mine to receive" Diane replied.

I looked over my shoulder at the mirror where I saw a single drop of blood on my back. I snapped off the radio, walked over to the window. I pulled back the curtains. Outside in the parking lot strains of Snoop Dog's magnum opus, "Beautiful" could be heard vibrating the window frame in time with the traffic below.

"Righteous", I exhaled softly.