Foamy Beers' account of Starting and Experiences

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Foamy Beers
Virgin

Foamy Beers' account of Starting and Experiences

Unread post by Foamy Beers » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:09 pm

PART 1: Musical Meeting

“Good Lord, what a fine pair of legs. Long, lovely, topped with a tiny strip of denim….MMMmmmmm. Looks yummy! What would they feel like wrapped around me, I wonder.”
These were the thoughts in my head as I saw the tall lady with short hair walking around my friend’s party. He had invited me to this annual gathering of friends and musicians up in the mountains, where a good bit of food, fun, and music would happen for a full day. This was the first year I’d made it, shaking the remnants of my failed marriage from my recent past, and looking to enjoy myself. His mountain home was four hours from mine, so I was to camp in my tent in his yard. Over the years, his gathering had gotten so big that his heavily wooded lot could not accommodate everyone, so the neighbor two lots over with a fine yard and more land offered to host. I’d brought a couple hand drums in hopes of getting to sit in with the mostly bluegrass and country blues music.
Then I saw this leggy hottie that played stand-up string bass. She was strutting around the place in a short jean skirt, cute tank-style top, and platform wedges. I wondered about her panties…or lack thereof…with lusty curiosity.
“Are you ever gonna play with those things?” she asked me during a break, referring to the drums I had beside my chair.
“I’m just waiting until everyone is drunk enough not to notice how bad I am,” I replied. “And, I’m waiting on an invitation, not so sure how this works.”
“Consider yourself invited, just come on up the next time there is a change around,” she said.

I only knew a few people there, mostly by sight (had seen them at other events, didn’t know names), and realized that most were well beyond my net worth, so I really felt out of my element. Everyone there without exception made me feel welcome, though. I sat in for a while, adding an odd element of percussion to a style that was normally not played with drums in it. I got to sit right next to where my long legged diva stood. I admired the way she put a leg on each side of the bass...put the wood in the middle as my dirty mind would say it…and she did play it well, and sang some, too. The “stage area” was tight and small, and at one point, she dropped her water bottle. She looked flustered, how to keep a hold of the neck of this tall instrument, maneuver around the mike stand, pick up the bottle, and not flash everyone my cunt as my skirt was sure to open. Being a gentleman, I offered to get it, being a smart ass, I decided to flirt.
“Here, let me get that for you. You’ll have a tough time, and I bet I could make a fortune selling tickets to that.” The meaning was that she would have to be a contortionist to grab her water without making a mess of everything else. “I’m sorry, forgive me for being a smart-ass,” I apologized as I handed her the water. As we talked a bit and got to know each other, she then mentioned the big guy with the shaved head that was playing guitar is her husband. Husband?!?!? She’s not supposed to be married, damn! I thought I’d made a good fool of myself then. He turned out to be pretty nice, and we all had fun playing music until late into the night. After the crowd was gone, just a dozen of us were sitting in a big circle, and Ruth, the bass player, was across from me, the one big floodlight pointed at her from behind me. With her long legs, short skirt, and uncomfortable chairs, she was squirming and shifting pretty often, and I got to see her black panties more than once, purely by luck and chance. When a couple more people were getting tired, and one player had to leave due to a brunch-time gig the next morning, we broke it up. I helped put some stuff away, clean up the area some, as did Ruth and her husband Joe.
Right at the end, I was walking by them with my hands full, he was remarking that it must be cold, and pulled her neckline down so it showed her tits off.
“You’re so bad!” she said, and I lost the ability to talk, so I kept walking, and as I turned the corner of the building walked in three circles, not as a dog before laying down, but trying to think of a reason to go back and see her firm sweet tits with hard nipples! They were staying inside my friend’s house, so we would all be going to his place. I got there first, and put my tent up, then went to sit with them on the deck for a bit. When it was time to go inside, we were all at the steps leading to the house, which sat up a good bit off the ground. Joe stopped Ruth after she had climbed about 3 steps.
“Wait a second, Baby. I bet he wants to see your tits again, don’t you?”
“Sure!” I replied. She smiled, and pulled the bottom of her shirt up to her neck, skin glowing in the moonlight and porch lights, nice looking firm tits with small but hard nipples. Her nipples and areolas were not real dark, and her skin was freckled, so it wasn’t so pale. Nice skin tone, cute slim figure, big smile as she flashed me. I managed to thank her as she pulled the top down and continued up the stairs. At the top on the deck surround, he spun her around and sat her on the built-in bench, put his hand on her knee, and pulled it away from the other one.
“There is that pussy you’ve been trying to see all evening”, he said, as she started to rub herself. She masturbated for just a bit, yet managed to stick two fingers in her for a bit, then—afraid we would all be caught as there were many people staying over at his house—we went inside.

Foamy Beers
Virgin

Re: Foamy Beers' account of Starting and Experiences

Unread post by Foamy Beers » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:10 pm

PART 2—Another Man’s Wife

After sneaking into their back bedroom, Ruth again pulled her top off, and sat on the bed with her naked pussy showing as she spread her legs. Joe’s camera was out in an instant, and she began to pose for him. I sort of stood there in disbelief and stunned silence. I had just heard about wife-sharing a few months earlier, and had been finding out a little bit about it; and had decided it would be a fun way to have some fun sex without the concern of a ‘relationship’ and getting tied down, and I didn’t like the aspect of a cheating wife (lots of firearms in the homes around here that a pissed off husband may aim at me), so the “open” or shared wife seemed a great idea. Little did I know I had just stumbled across such a couple!!

Ruth stood up and proudly showed her sweet small titties and their hard nipples.
“You wanna touch em?” Joe asked. I nodded…. “If that’s OK” I murmured.
“Really you should ask her, not me, but I know it’s fine”, Joe quipped.
“And can I lick them?” I asked, to her this time. I got a bigger smile and a nod in response. They felt great, a treat for my tongue, yet I’d just started when she grabbed my cock.
“Yeah, Baby, suck his cock” Joe directed. She struggled with trying to ease my cock out the leg of my shorts, and I undid the zipper so she could have at it easier. On her knees she went, and with flash bulbs popping, into her mouth it went. Scared as I was, it never got very hard. This was all too new, and too fast for my head (and dick) to process! We went back out to sit for a while with some others, and I got a few more flashes, this time with smiles, as her legs would part as she caught me glancing her way. Joe drummed up some excuse to go back to their car, and asked if I wanted to come along, he had something to show me. What he wanted to show me was his wife giving me a blowjob in the driveway of our mutual friend’s house in the middle of the night.
Ruth stripped off nude and squatted down in front of me, and whipped out my cock again. She was sucking in earnest and this time I was calmed enough to get hard for her. She licked and sucked it, cupped my balls with her hand, and I think was fingering herself with her other hand. At some point, I glanced over and Joe had his dick in one hand jerking slowly, and his camera in the other and encouraging us on.
“Wanna fuck her?” he then asked.
That one surprised me. I had told myself earlier that I would fuck this gal given the chance, I just never knew it would be like this. I nodded, and she hopped up into the tailgate of their SUV and spread her legs. “After I eat her”, I said, and crouched down myself. I licked at her pussy and ate her as well as I could for a while, and am not sure if I was able to make her cum or not….but she was nice and wet, and her juice was like a thin honey and very sweet! I love eating pussy, and have been told I’m good at it…just never had tried it in that position and with camera flashes going off during the event. Since I love giving oral to a woman, I was (or stayed?) hard, so I stood up to try and put my cock into her wet cunt.
“I got to get rid of these,” I said as I took my cargo shorts off completely. Just wearing sandals and a t-shirt now, I stepped back up to her spread legs. Surprisingly, the tailgate was a pretty good height for me/us, and it wasn’t a bad angle at all.
“Oh, shit, your cunt is so tight!” I said as I worked and wiggled my cock into her hole. It was such a snug fit! It grabbed me like a tight wet hand, and tried to hold me in with each reverse thrust. Our pace was steady for a good while, and her quiet moans and Joe’s cheerleading led me to think they were both happy with this and my performance. As my balls started to swell, I asked Ruth “Where do you want me to cum?” to which she responded by grabbing at her tit with one hand, the other was being used to support herself. I took this to mean “cum on my tits”, yet it was really that she wanted her tits played with, and was taking it upon herself to do so, she never heard my question. I quickened my pace, and really was slamming my dick into this married woman as hard as I could while her husband was really jacking off hard now. I pulled out and jism started shooting like a small geyser or fountain, covering her belly and tits with my cum load.
“Ooohhhh, NICE!” Joe exclaimed, with happy lust in his voice, “he came on your belly?”
“Yeah, I asked where she wanted me to cum, and she showed me by grabbing her breast”, I said.
“I didn’t hear that, Ruth,” said as her panting returned to normal breathing.
“But that’s good, so sexy,” said Joe as he rubbed my cum onto her skin. “I knew you were a fucking pervert when you had no trouble stripping off so you could fuck better.”
“I don’t know about that,” I said weakly. I just hope everything is OK…I’ve not done anything like that before.”
“Oh, you did fine!!” he reassured me. I noticed Ruth just smile and nod as she got her shirt to dry her skin with.

Foamy Beers
Virgin

Unread post by Foamy Beers » Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:38 pm

PART 3: Night Into Morning

They slipped back into their room, I went to the tent I had put up in the yard….and could not sleep at all, thinking of that hot woman I’d just fucked with her husband’s permission, even encouragement!! That was hotter than I imagined it could be! Fitfully, I lay down, ears attuned to quiet footsteps of her coming after seconds, which I’d gladly have given her. After an hour or so, I didn’t think she would come out, and was still hot, so I ended up jerking off while re-living the experience. I dozed then, awakened by the house door opening. Excitedly, I sat up, only to hear one of the other guys staying there pissing off the deck. (Luckily I was 20 yards from the house, so I didn’t get wet.) Thinking that perhaps it was Joe, and he would awaken Ruth and send her out, I got excited again. When no other doors opened after about 15 minutes of hoping and stroking, I finished myself off again. That 3rd time cumming for the night just got me all the hotter, and before I could sleep any more, I ended up thinking of Ruth, how she tasted, how she sounded when she came, how tight that sweet cunt felt grabbing at my dick, and I ended up shooting a forth tiny load before dropping back off.

Morning came, and most of the other guests left early, back to their homes. Joe, Ruth, our host, his girlfriend, and I all had breakfast and coffee out on a detached porch that extended over the small river at the back of the property. It was wonderful, and I kept getting wicked knowing smiles from Ruth and Joe. At some moment of privacy, Joe said he thought about sending his wife out to fuck me in the tent for the night, and I told him I had been hoping for the very same thing! I mentioned that I had cum another three times while thinking about her, and wanting to fuck her, and he had a “V-8” moment.
“Agggghhhh! I KNEW I should have made her go out there! She wanted to, but was afraid of everyone else hearing her leave.”
“Well, a couple times during the night, guys came out to piss, you could have both come out to the porch, and only you gone back in, and no one would have been the wiser,” I said.
Ruth came into the house, so it was just the three of us in the kitchen for the moment.
“Suck his cock,” Joe commanded, “And I’ll keep watch.”
Dutifully she dropped to her knees and undid my pants, and had my dick in her mouth before I could hardly think. Soon I was half-hard, yet worried about putting away a fully-erect dick in seconds if we heard footsteps coming up the porch, so I only stayed semi-erect. Soon enough, it was time to get back downstairs, and there was some cutting up among us. There was also some good conversation in a non-sexual way, and I knew that I could be friends with these people and not have it be anything further, which I liked. I’ve realized that I want to be friendly with anyone I fuck, and not just be an automatic sex machine without any feeling or care. I like the fuck-buddy and hot-wife sharing aspect of sex so I don’t get pinned down to just one lover, yet I want to be able to converse with them.
We made arrangements to meet at a restaurant in the nearby town to discuss anything further, and went back to finish eating. I had all kind of nasty thoughts, since the host house had included some flirty fun members, and the host’s girlfriend was braless and bending over. I was so tempted to stand up and take a better look at her, yet was a bit too nervous, and Joe had just jumped up to re-fill his plate, and I could see he was getting an eye full. I didn’t want to make her self-conscious, so I stayed sitting, and just let my imagination go wild about a whole group of swinging highly sexed people up here at their second homes, and all the wild parties I hoped they would have, and perhaps I could get ‘in’ with them. Then, it occurred to me that we wouldn’t have been sneaking around so much had that been the case. Damn!
Just before pulling out, Joe had Ruth suck on my cock some more behind their SUV in the driveway. He had his camera out for more shots, and liked directing us as to how to pose. I didn’t get worked up enough to cum, yet they each got to see my fully erect cock, and they both complimented me on it. Ruth also liked all the pre-cum sweet juice I was making for her to taste. We met up, the three of us, as planned. Sitting in the crowded breakfast place, Ruth kept spreading her legs for me to see her naked cunt as I would lean over to talk with Joe. She was sitting in between us, and I don’t think anyone else could see, yet it was erotic as hell, and I felt up her thigh a few times. It was so very tempting to ease a finger into her pussy as we chatted, yet I’m not quite that bold! We discussed what we would like to do, what limits and kinks and desires we had. I say ‘we’, yet Joe did the talking, Ruth was pretty quiet, so I wondered how much control she had over him. We got up to leave and head to our respective homes, when Joe softly told me not to drive off, he would pull around back and let me say “goodbye” to Ruth properly. I strolled around back as he backed in next to the dumpster. She hopped out and wrapped her arms around me for a long kiss.
“Didn’t you say you needed to piss?” he asked her. “Do you like piss play?” he then asked me.
“Uh…Not exactly,” I said. The thought of urine tasting or being covered in it was always distasteful to me, though I have a lover that will pee outside rather than run back to the house, and it is fun to watch her let a stream loose. I told him of this as his wife hiked her skirt up and squatted some while bracing herself in the open door and seat of their SUV. A huge amount of forceful steaming piss flowed from the cunt that had held my cock just hours before. I could hardly believe the force she could push it out with, and the volume was tremendous, too.
“Wow, you really had to go!” I said as she stood up, and walked over to me.
She then proceeded to hunch my leg, drying the last few drops of her piss on my jeans, and I felt just like I was ‘territory’ being marked. My hand drifted down to her pussy, where I circled her clit with my fingers and kissed her again.
“You two are like a pair of horny teenagers,” Joe remarked, smiling. “Want to eat her again before we head out?”
“Yes, I would!” I said excitedly. I love to eat a woman better than anything else. Giving head to a sweet pussy is what I do well, and enjoy so very much, so she sat back into her seat and spread her legs for me. I started to lick and suck on her lips, slit, and clit, and eased a finger inside to help stimulate the underside of her clit, and give some penetration, too.
“Oh, yes…suck my clit, suck my clit!!” she panted as I brought her close to cumming. Just as her orgasm hit, the back door opened, and a greasy cook came out to smoke a cigarette and empty the trash. I still don’t know if he knew what we were doing, but I eased myself out of her crotch like I was just shifting my position, and leaned in the door frame.
“Damn, that was close, but that was nice!” she smiled as her skirt covered her ass and pussy once more. I went on back to my car, and drove back to my familiar life yet with new wild ideas and dreams.

Foamy Beers
Virgin

Unread post by Foamy Beers » Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:16 pm

PART 4: Break, Then Meeting

Since Joe and I had given each other e-mail addresses, we began to write on an almost daily basis. He passed me some photos of that weekend, some of his wife and me as we fucked in the drive, or as she sucked me off the next morning before we left. He began to tell me of their adventures over the years, of how they started out over 25 years ago, moved into swinging and was a part of a huge swinging group in the big city nearby. He told me that he wasn’t very good at swinging and swapping, though, because he could not please the other woman when all he wanted to do was watch his wife get fucked, and then take photos of it, and he loved seeing her being made to cum from another man. The other woman would be neglected as he would rush back to see each time Ruth started to scream in ecstasy, so they slowed or stopped the swinging aspect of their life, and started to find men to fuck her for their fun. He told me of some of their best finds, and some of their worst, and I was taking notes.
We e-mailed almost daily for a good while. They live about 2 ½ hours from me, so scheduling is a little tough. I also had said I wanted to finish the divorce process that had been started, as I really didn’t like “cheating” on my wife, even though we were separated and divorcing; though we did share the same house and bed still. I know, I’m a horrid beast, yet I had told her I wanted to divorce over a year before, and there were blocks and resistance without any effort to make the situation better, and I had enough! The economics of the situation kept me from being able to leave physically. When I saw things were still stalling, I mentioned that I would like to see Ruth again, and partake in some of the fun that Joe and I had been fantasizing about. He told me of a weekend music festival that they went to each year, and they would have their camper, and it would be a great place to have me attend, and slip in to fuck his wife while he watched or kept watch to make sure no one walked up on us. It was agreed, and I made plans to go. My wife did everything she could to go as well, and even after telling her I didn’t want her there, she said “You’ll not even realize I’m there” so she was going as well. Damn! Bad as I am…I left her asleep and slipped into Joe and Ruth’s camper. Joe was outside and asked where the wife was. When he heard I was alone for a while, and not expected back soon, he motioned for me to come inside.
“Ruth is just getting cleaned off in the shower, why don’t you give her a towel,” he said, directing me to the back. She seemed surprised to see me as she opened the door, and I was there to dry her off. Then I proceeded to kiss her mouth, and moved down to kissing her tits. I love feeing a woman’s nipples harden in my mouth. Ruth’s nipples are not large, yet they turn into two peanuts when she is really turned on! She stepped out of the shower, and lay back on the bed so I could eat her pussy. OH BOY!! I liked that, and she seemed to as well. I knew she came a couple of times before I was done, and she remarked as I stripped off that I can really eat pussy well….which was a great thing for me to hear! She sucked me a bit, though I was having a bit of a time getting hard. Joe watching me, the fear of the wife waking up and coming knocking, and the worry of cheating like I was had its effects, and my dick just wanted to stay floppy. Joe wandered away to give us some privacy, and I lay down while Ruth straddled me, sucking my cock and somehow rubbing her titties on my nuts as she came up, and rubbing them on my legs as she went down…it felt great, and my cock started to respond. She got on top for a bit, then I rolled her over and kneeled over her, rubbing my cock on her clit for a while before re-inserting it into her fine cunt. I knew Joe had come back to watch by now, and figured he was filming us, since that is his passion. I had a good load built up in my nuts, and fucked for a pretty long time (at least it felt like it!) and then really started getting a little rougher. I started slamming into her as hard as I could, and pulling my dick almost all the way out, so that she felt me empty her, and then fill her with all 8 inches of my cock, and whacked into her clit on the down stroke, too.
“Oh, your cock is soooooo harrrrrd,” I heard her say, which sent me over the edge! I started pumping my cum into her then, and it seemed like a quart was pushed out of me.
“OH, Yes!” Joe hissed behind me as I dismounted, and a flood of creamy goo was pushed out of her red cunt lips. His mouth was soon sucking my cream-pie from her as he sent her over the edge again, and she came once more. With smiles and a little cleanup, I departed for the night, and though I felt bad toward my ‘cheating’, I was content in my new sexual fun! I made my way to the bath house, showered, and strolled back to the tent where I went into a restless sleep, wondering about the next night, and if we could play again.

Melinda
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Melinda » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:47 am

Awesome story Foamy!
"Filipino tilt-a-whirl operators are this nation's backbone. Salamat."
Me on Twitter: Melindagrace24

Foamy Beers
Virgin

Unread post by Foamy Beers » Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:31 am

Thanks so much for taking the time to read, Mel!!

Good to hear from you again, Sweetie!

(Now I just need to catch up to present day! I've not written any in a while)

Melinda
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Melinda » Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:56 am

You're welcome Foamy. Nice see you again too. Please catch up to present time. I know it interesting story others going want read too. I send you picture Tommy snap that give you inspiration. Hopefully. ;)
"Filipino tilt-a-whirl operators are this nation's backbone. Salamat."
Me on Twitter: Melindagrace24

Txmm68
Virgin

Unread post by Txmm68 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:24 pm

Melinda wrote:Awesome story Foamy!
She's right. Boner inducing banter.

Great to see you foamy beers.
Married to poly hotwife Melinda.

Foamy Beers
Virgin

Unread post by Foamy Beers » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:00 pm

Txmm68 wrote:
Melinda wrote:Awesome story Foamy!
She's right. Boner inducing banter.

Great to see you foamy beers.
Many thanks to both of you! I really appreciate it.
Now I really need to get on to writing up the next day....and the Home Improvement store shed sex...and the concert date with Ruth...