A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Paul_Pines
Experienced

A Cuckold's Diary Chapter 13: "Waiting Downstairs"

Unread post by Paul_Pines » Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:33 am

A Cuckold's Diary, Chapter 13
Waiting Downstairs
by Cuckold Paul

For those who have been keeping up with the adventures of my wife, Sally, you know that March 2001 was the last time I saw her naked. At that time, she decided that, while she and I will still occasionally have intercourse, her body was basically saved for her lover, Ty. When she is with him she strips almost immediately (with his enthusiastic assistance), and spends the evening, or the morning, or the day naked in his bed and in his arms. When she and I do sexual things together, it is usually me making her cum with a vibrator, then going down to the basement to masturbate while thinking about her and her lover. Often, as she is cumming, she will say what she is thinking about - how wet she gets for him, how it feels when he first enters her, how it feels when he fucks her "like a drink of water for a man dying of thirst," how it feels when she cums with his penis inside her (something she has never been able to do with me), how it feels when he cums in her, or just how much she misses him. If you have never had your wife gasp out the words, "God, I miss him" while you are making her cum, you don't know what you are missing — at least, if you're a cuckold!

Once in a while, after I have helped her cum, she will allow me inside her. When she does, I always have to use Vaseline. Any time I might wonder whether she is really as turned on by her lover as she say, the fact that she is always dry with me, even after she cums, but has never even brought a lubricant to her lover, tells the whole truth. When I enter her, she just lies there; she doesn't move, or fuck me back, or even allow me to kiss her. So, there I am - doing my best to do my best, and all I can think about is how she goes wild whenever her lover is where I am now.
Not that I ever lasted very long, but that thought is enough to send me over the edge right away!

(Before anyone worries about us, please let me assure you: we are very happily married! We have both found cuckolding to be sexually fulfilling, we both (all three of us, actually) get off on it, and no, Sally is NOT leaving me for Ty. How do I know? Because as far as we can tell, NO ONE could live with that man! He is amazing in bed, and wonderful to talk with, but he is also so completely involved in his work that he is the most unreliable human being on the planet. Probably two out of three of their dates get canceled, often at the last minute - sometimes, at the VERY last minute. Couple that with how much Sally and I love each other, and how good our lives are together, and I assure you we're okay. But thanks for being concerned!)

Back to the story.

About six months ago, and after two dates in a row got canceled, Ty invited Sally to his place for an evening. I could not get out of work that day, so I asked her if she would like to go by herself - something she has NEVER done, and which she had sworn she never would do. Apparently, it's not "cheating" if your husband is in the room! Anyway, she was horny, frustrated by the cancellations, and... well, horny, and she decided to go. The result was not only an evening of great sex, but a realization on her part that it was MUCH better without me there. She could not say exactly how much of what they had done previously was a "performance" for my benefit, but she knew that spending the evening in bed with him, alone, was wonderful. Since then, she has only seen him alone - including on our wedding anniversary. I had to be away on business, and she actually called him and said she wanted to celebrate our anniversary in his bed! She called me from his bedroom as they began to undress, and again from the car three hours later, as she contentedly made her way home. For me, the combination of the excitement of what they were doing and the humiliation of sitting in a hotel room and masturbating while Ty fucked my wife was unbearably potent; it was one of our best anniversaries ever. (And by the way, when I got home I took her to a Broadway show and a night on the town, to celebrate together. I even got lucky that night, though she still talked about him the whole time we fucked...)

Which brings us to yesterday, May 3, 2002. After yet another series of canceled dates, Ty called her on Thursday and asked her to come over Friday morning. He would be up all night working, and had to be at a meeting at noon, but wanted to see her anyway. Sally agreed, of course - and asked me if I wanted to come along! My face must have shown my tremendous excitement, because before I could say a word she added, "You'll have to wait in his living room while we go to bed, but I thought you might like to be nearby. Maybe the bed will creak enough for you to hear from downstairs." I said sure - I would have said yes to any offer, since it has been so long since I've had any part at all in their dates. Then I spent the rest of the day accepting the fact that, given the chance to have me with her once again, she still chose to go to bed with him alone. For a woman who began "dating" to please me, she was not being shy about what pleased her!

I could not sleep at all that night. Obviously, I know what they do when they are together, but for some reason, the enormity of it all struck me so hard that every time I tried to sleep, I could only picture any one of a hundred sex scenes, and realize that each of them would be made real in the morning by the woman lying next to me. Undressing, touching breasts, touching cock, touching pussy, kissing lips, kissing nipples, kissing cock, sex, cumming, holding, talking... sleep was out of the question.

The drive took an hour, but it seemed forever. I cannot remember how many times a wave of humiliation swept over me, as I realized I was driving my wife to her lover's home. I asked to see the bra she was wearing, but she refused; she said that neither it, nor anything inside it, was for me today. We listened to music all the way down, and did not talk much; I could tell she was thinking about her lover, and anything I said would have interfered. Just before we got to his house she said, "We're almost there." I said, "I love you, and I hope you have a great time." She said she loved me, too, and knew that she would.

We went inside, and they embraced. Ty is always very polite to me, and always includes me in their pre-sex conversations, but when they first see each other it is as if I don't exist. He took her hand and led her to one of the couches in the living room. I sat alone on the other one, facing them. They spent about 10 minutes talking about what was going on in their lives, and after about five of those minutes Sally put her hand on his leg and gently caressed it while they spoke. He said something funny, and she laughed and leaned against his side. He put his arm around her and held her close, and while he continued to talk my wife slid her hand up his leg and laid it on his crotch. She gently stroked him through his jeans, occasionally making his voice catch as he spoke. On the way home she told me that he grew hard as a rock while she was touching him, and as a result she felt her pussy flood with her own excitement!

At the time I didn't know that had happened, but it was at that moment that Sally got up, turned to me and said, "We're going upstairs now. You stay here by yourself." Ty just smiled as he stood up, took her hand, and led her to the stairs. Neither of them said another word to me, and my wife did not even glance back at me as they ascended to his bedroom.

I could hear their footsteps as they entered the bedroom, directly above me. A minute or two of walking around and talking; I could hear their voices, but could not make out their words. A gentle thud, then another - the sound of shoes hitting the floor. More footsteps, then the sound of a belt dropping; the buckle echoed like a cannon in my ears.

I pulled down my pants, and fished the jar of Vaseline out of my jacket pocket. I sat on the floor in Ty's living room, and began rubbing my already-hard cock.

They say blind people develop an extraordinary sense of hearing, to compensate for their loss of sight; I believe them. The sounds told a story: I already knew the plot, but like a suspenseful play where you know the ending, I still waited...

More moving around, then the bed creaked - someone sitting down on it. It creaked louder; had he just joined her there? Small, indistinguishable sounds, then THE sound: my wife moaned the way she does when Ty enters her. I've never heard that sound when we were making love, or at any other time; her lover's penis had found its home, and I heard her welcome him back.

Quiet, then slow, rhythmic creaking. I was listening to my wife being fucked! It was as if I could see. When he pulled back, a small creak; when he pushed into her, a loud one. The creaking seemed like the whole house was singing a mocking song: "your-WIFE-is-GET-ting-FUCKED- right-NOW!"About the fifth set of creaks, Sally moaned loudly; I could just make out the words, "Oh, God..."

The bed creaked faster, and Sally moaned continuously. I was jerking off madly, conscious that I am not allowed to cum at his house, and all at once I had a birds-eye view of the whole scene: A married woman in bed with her lover, the two of them completely wrapped up in fucking each other, and her husband sitting on the floor downstairs, masturbating at the sounds of his wife being filled with another man's penis. I was humiliated by the picture, and by how much I was turned on by it all.

The bed began creaking loudly, and the floorboards themselves vibrated with the sound. From the story Sally told me later, I was listening to the sound of her on top of him, fucking him as hard as she could. I looked at the jar of Vaseline sitting next to me on the floor, and remembered how she never, ever needed any lubrication other than her body's own when she was with him, and suddenly it struck me again: Ty's penis was inside my wife! He and my wife were upstairs, naked, fucking - and I was listening and jerking off.

Quiet again, then another loud moan from Sally. I can only describe it as pleasure mixed with surprise. This, I learned later, was when he laid down beside her and slid her left leg over him, entering her in the "scissors" position. She said he went so deep inside her that it took her breath away, and that is what I heard: he pushed her breath out of her with his cock! The creaking (and Sally's gasping) varied for the next ten minutes or so; faster, slower, harder, softer. In my shame, I realized that even without seeing them I knew he was better than I; in all our years of making love, I had never used so many different rhythms in making love to my wife.

And then she came. Sitting on the floor in the living room, I was struck by the sound of my wife's orgasm coming from upstairs. It went on for the longest time - I have no idea how long it really was, but the pain and excitement of hearing my wife lose control in her lover's bed and in her lover's arms was overwhelming. The creaking of the bed continued through her orgasm, and I remembered that since she has been coming to see him by herself, she has begun to cum with his cock inside her; something she has never done with anyone else. I was actually hearing the sound of Ty fucking her while she came, and I looked down at my own penis, which had never made her feel that way. I had heard ABOUT it before; now, I had heard it.

When her cries of pleasure subsided, the creaking stopped for a few seconds. Then it began again, as forcefully as I had heard earlier. Long, hard creaks of the bed and groans of the floorboards until, in less than a minute, I heard the deep, guttural gasps of Ty cumming in my wife. Sally told me afterward that right after she came - before the "aftershocks" even subsided - she had climbed on top of him and had fucked him hard until he came. She said it was "so cute" how he tried to hold back, tried to last longer, but the feeling of her pussy twitching from her own orgasm, the feeling of her breasts as she pushed them into his face, and her complete desire to feel him cum in her were just too much. "Let go," she told him, and he did... in her. All I could do was sit on the living room floor and rub my twitching penis while I listened to Ty fill my wife's body with his sperm.

For the next 20 minutes they talked softly. Again, I could not make out any of the words, but it did not matter; they were the intimate words of lovers, and I was an unimportant eavesdropper. I thought about how much she cared for him, not knowing that she would make that thought even clearer when we spoke afterward. I continued to masturbate, realizing that of the three people in the house, two were completely satisfied and drained... literally.

When I heard them get up and begin to move around, I grabbed a few tissues, wiped off the Vaseline, and pulled up my pants. They came downstairs a few minutes later. Sally looked like an absolute angel; she was glowing, smiling and walking like a queen. I sputtered out the question, "Did you have a good time?" She smiled even more and responded, "Oh, yes. It's nice to feel that good at least once in a while."

They made small talk for another few minutes, then Sally wished him well with his work and kissed him deeply. "See you soon. Thank you," she purred to him, and we walked out the door.

We got as far as an abandoned parking lot before I pulled over and asked her to tell me about her date. She described most of what I have said, but she talked lovingly about a few things I did not, and could not, have known.

She told me about getting wet as she played with him in front of me, and said she loved doing that to me.

She told me how he undressed her, and how she laid down on the bed. Before he entered her, he looked at her lying there, naked, underneath him, and she thought about how I have not seen that sight in over a year.

She talked about how he "attacked" her breasts - when he first laid down on her, while they were fucking, when she came, and especially when she got on top of him to make him cum.

She pulled up her shirt and said that now I could see her bra. "In fact," she added, "there's something else I want you to see." With that, she lowered her bra strap and uncovered the top of her left breast, stopping just before exposing her nipple. "Look what he left," she ordered, and as I looked, I saw three hickeys. There, on the breast she saves for only his eyes, were the signs of his excitement and my cuckolding; clearly, he was not afraid to send her home with his marks of passion.

I was ready to cum, but she was not done.

"Do you know what he said to me when we finished?" she asked, rhetorically. "He said he would love have me spend a night, so he could make love to me all night."

"Make LOVE to you, or have SEX with you?" I asked. You see, about two months ago, I asked her if she thought of her dates with him as sex, as fucking, or as making love. She had said, "Great sex," and I accepted that as the limit to which she would go in sharing herself with another man.

"He said he wanted to make love to me all night."

"And what do YOU want to do?" I stuttered.

She understood the question. "I want to make love to him, just as I did today. He cares about me, you know. He wants me to feel good, physically and mentally. He wants to be with me, to be IN me, and I want it, too. It isn't just sex anymore; we make love."

"When did this happen?" I asked, stroking myself furiously.

"I guess it began when I started seeing him without you. We fit together so well - better than you and I ever did. I just started making love to him."

"Love, not just sex?"

"Making love. I want to make love to him again."

I came. Then I cleaned myself up, pulled up my pants again, and I brought my wife - with her lover's hickeys on her breast, with her lover's sperm swimming inside her vagina, with the glow of a woman who has just made love - home.

Cuckold Paul
newatthis22a@yahoo.com

Dude Man

Re: A Cuckold's Diary Chapter 13: "Waiting Downstairs"

Unread post by Dude Man » Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:38 pm

Wow! Your description is amazing! This feels like the turning point; where it's no longer just hotwifing (with a few humiliation games occasionally thrown in for your benefit), but where you and your wife start to turn this into a very real cuckold arrangement.

HerLittleGuy
Experienced

Unread post by HerLittleGuy » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:00 pm

The wait is definitely worth it! It's always a treat to find another of Pauls story segments in here. When I read the bit about his Mrs wanting to spend their anniversary in her lover's bed, I felt myself twitch in excitement! Very well told! As always, anxiously looking forward to the next segment.

HLG

hotcouplesw
Virgin

Unread post by hotcouplesw » Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:44 pm

Great story and look foward to other chapters.