A newbie weekend

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Mr Kook
Experienced

A newbie weekend

Unread post by Mr Kook » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:29 am

Are hot girlfriends allowed in The Hotwives Club too? I know, a rhetorical question isn't it? Here's a true tale of a memorable getaway for my hotty and myself, definitely an eye-opener for me. Enjoy.

My hot girlfriend and I (early 40's) had an invite from another couple (late 40's) to meet them in their town for dinner on a Friday night. We'd never met but had heard good things about them from mutual friends. As it was a 3hr drive for us we took it as a weekend away with the offer of spending it at their place if we hit it off. If we didn't, no worries and we'd make our own fun with a lovers getaway weekend. We had popped our swinger cherry only a few months prior and just the thrill of a dinner out with like-minded people was enough to have us on edge with that now-familiar buzz of anticipation. They were a nice surprise, fit and very engaging, with enough common themes through all four lives to make conversation roll almost effortlessly. We warmed to them throughout dinner, leading to us staying two nights at their extravagant estate home, complete with a separate indoor pool house and our own private suite.

Night #1 saw my girlfriend getting the lioness' share of attention, first from us two guys then by yours truly, as the other lady was dealing with a stubborn Aunt Flo that just would not leave the party. C'est la vie, we all knew that was a possibility beforehand and I was being a patient guest. What I didn't know was how much of a turn-on it would be for me to watch my lady enjoy, and be enjoyed by, him despite the fact he wasn't quite as up to the task as she would have liked. Still, she sucked and rode him gently for an hour on their sofa and savoured the erotic vibe in the air. When my hands and lips were not roaming her body I either lent my cock to whatever erogenous zone I desired or sat back and took in the view, something I had not really done during our limited prior adventures. Seeing her body sensually writhing as her pussy was treated to a new cock had me as hard as a rock and throbbing, a condition we were both very familiar with on our own. At an opportune moment I whispered to her, "How does he feel?". Her discretely whispered reply was all it took to make me guide her down onto the floor with me. "He feels nice and I love how you're watching us but I don't think he can cum tonight. I really need to feel your hard cock deep inside me now".

The other couple relaxed on the sofa, wine in hand, as over the next hour my girlfriend and I put on a demonstration of how to do it right. I won't bore you with the details other than to say when our show was over our knees were rug-burned and they both said their eyes were dry from not blinking much. At 1am my lover and I retired to our suite, a sensual steam shower revitalizing our libidos. We went to sleep at 4am, definitely AFO (All Fucked Out).

Night #2 saw that very stubborn Aunt Flo vacate the premises which meant after an afternoon of checking out their tourist town and some easy hiking to re-charge our batteries we headed straight to the huge indoor pool. Let me say that skinny-dipping with sexy friends is one fine way to get the motor running! It didn't take my periscope long to seek out the formerly neglected hotwife and we took full advantage of the effects of buoyancy in the middle of the shallow end, her ass cupped in my hands as she bounced on my cock. My girlfriend swam up beside us, wrapped her arms around us, and kissed us both. When her tongue wasn't busy teasing us she managed to purr, "Mmmmm, I think I like watching you fuck another woman". Well, OK, if you insist.

Her hubby soon found my girlfriend and steered her towards the edge of the pool. Call it passive steering as he was walking backwards and it was obvious she had her hands full of him under the water, her arms moving slowly up and down stroking him. He had mentioned that he was hoping to redeem himself for last nights sub-par performance and I knew my girlfriend would be doing her best to help him out. Or in. First though, their roles changed with him doing the underwater exploring and her reaping the rewards. While my cock was being massaged by his wife's warm pussy I watched over her shoulder from 20' away at my girlfriend gripping his left arm. His right hand was working magic on her clit, eliciting a moan that echoed in the pool house, signalling yet another orgasm for her. I could see her body convulse in pleasure, a treat I was learning to like from the voyeurs role.

Once she had regained some composure they both looked across the pool at us, looking at them. Spy vs Spy with a twist. My girlfriends hands went back underwater for awhile then I heard her speaking to him. His actions told me she had asked him to sit up on the pool deck with his legs dangling in the warm water. Smart man, he took her suggestion. He sat with his arms angled back for support, his semi-erect cock displayed on one thigh right in front of her. She remained in the water, standing between his legs, and took his cock in her hands, her perfect natural breasts rubbing against him. How he was not rock hard I do not know but I could tell how she was about to correct that issue and I wanted a front row seat. I asked his wife if she wanted to watch and she was all for it so we waded closer. Before we gained a vantage point beside them my girlfriend had lowered her head, causing his eyes to open wide in pleasure. I knew exactly how he felt at that moment, in oral heaven. Once we moved up within 4' of them she turned her head slightly and made eye contact with me, a look of lust and connected approval in her gaze. From my perspective it was at this point that she finally "got it", after many conversations, that I was 100% OK with her doing anything she wanted when we were with others.

Also, and more literally from my perspective, it was at this point that I could see how thick this guy was. The dim lighting last night had not revealed him quite like this and I took notice. I mentioned this to his wife and she just said with a slow sexy voice "uh-uh, it feels real good". I was hoping that my girlfriend might get to expand on that comment later and, by the way his cock was starting to point skyward, it seemed likely. She was really giving him the A-grade treatment, gliding her velvety tongue down his shaft, sucking gentle but firm on the upstroke, and paying attention to the thick mushroom head. One hand traced the same movements on the portion of his shaft that her mouth couldn't quite take in. She knew I was watching her every move so made an effort to catch my gaze often. I could see his balls rising and wasn't surprised when he gently, but quickly, eased her head back so her mouth didn't take him as far as he wanted to go.

With one fluid move he stood up, grabbed her hand, and hoisted her out of the water. His wife and I followed suit as he spread out several lounge cushions on the pool deck. She and I started things off in missionary position but, to be honest, I wasn't truly into it. This was the first time I'd seen my girlfriend really engaging with a guy, almost like she had a challenge, and that was where my focus was drifting. His wife sensed that and was fine with it. Close to the pools edge he laid down on his back (feet towards the pool), no doubt having paid attention to the fact my girlfriend, despite being a natural submissive at heart, had spent a fair amount of time riding both of us guys the prior night. He was definitely ready to redeem himself, thick, and, now fully rigid, showing an upcurve that would be a new experience for my girlfriend. She knelt down over him, straddling him with both her hands on his chest, then began rubbing her pussy along his shaft. She was wet and not from the water. She caught the head of his cock between her lips and it slipped inside causing her to gasp, from pure excitement or tactile pleasure she'd reveal in private later. All I knew at that point was that she was biting her lower lip, a sign I knew from experience meant only one thing..... it feels really effin' good.

Her hips move, another two inches in. A moan. Those hips again, another moan, her fingers grip tighter on his chest. His hands rest gently on her gorgeous ass, somehow resisting the urge to roughly pull her onto him. She nudges down further then slowly eases his thick cock out, not quite all the way, clutching just the head between her swollen lips. She looks up at me, her eyes now fully glazed with lust. Her head drops, her long blonde hair covering her face, and I know she's about to take the slow train to O-town. I take this as an opportunity to find a XXX view of the action and slip into the pool, her back towards me. I know she's aware of where I went because she gives her ass a shimmy, a fun tease, especially considering she has his hard cock nestled just inside her. That soon changes as she starts a steady up and down motion. Three inches in, one out. Four in, one out. Five in, one out. His fingers are gripping her ass tighter. Six in, one out. Seven in, one out. Back in with seven then she stops. There's still one more inch to go but then he'd be into unexplored territory.
She begins to grind her hips in circles with double intent, to guide the head of his cock into bumping her cervix, guaranteed to flip her switch, and to work that last thick inch deep inside her hungry pussy. Within one minute she's accomplished both and from between clenched teeth she hisses "Yes, oh fuck, yesssss!". A big orgasm rocks her body and she slams down, taking him to the hilt.

She's not done yet and I know what she wants next, full, hard strokes. The view is mesmerizing as her firm ass bounces up and down while her pussy forces his glistening cock to plunge in and out of her. She's dripping, his cock is soaking wet, and their bodies slap together with every forceful stroke. The only noise competing with that is her moaning, the pitch rising and echoing in the pool house as she rips off another fierce orgasm. Mr Observant knows it's time for him to take control and flips her over onto her back, staying inside her and barely skipping a beat. His hands grip her ass tight as he gains traction, his body's momentum driving her into the cushion. She loves it and it shows, her fingernails raking the skin of his
back. "Fuck me, fuck me, faster, harder..... c'mon, give it to me!", she cries out. That's more than he can take, unleashing two sessions worth of pent up energy. Every guy knows what that means.

After a few minutes the panting turned to laughs then he got up, leaving her laying on the deck cushion. I got out of the pool, still not quite believing what I'd just witnessed, and sat beside her. I asked a few questions, generally aimed at "did you like it?" (Duhhhhh. Were you watching Sherlock?)
Then, "Do you think he finally came this time?"
Her response, with a sly, knowing grin, steering my hand between her legs, was, "I'm pretty sure he did. Here, why don't you see for yourself?"
One touch of her over-flowing pussy was all it took for me to lie back and have her straddle my raging cock, the warmth enveloping me and our lust taking off once again.

Cheers,
Mr Kook
"Just for fun, right?",
the Kooks

Mr Kook
Experienced

Re: A newbie weekend

Unread post by Mr Kook » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:55 am

Just bumping this so it doesn't get lost.
"Just for fun, right?",
the Kooks