my first

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
photoman2
Prepubescent

my first

Unread post by photoman2 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:33 am

At the age of about 18 or 19 I had been out with quite a few girls and after or during sex I would tell them of my enjoyment of wanting to wear their knickers however intense the relationship had been it suddenly came to an end.

One particular girl that I was going out with was a virgin she eventually let me play with her pussy though I had removed her bra and sucked on her nipples on our first date eventually we graduated to full sex and marriage. During those early days I used to drop her of home she had to be in by 11pm. I would then stop in car park and change into full female clothing, some nights just driving around or parking where I knew other couples would be. I would watch from the car but I got more adventurous as time went on and would walk right up to cars and watch a couple screwing or I would go for walks and follow courting couples. One night I had stopped near the prom sitting in the car when a lady of about forty came in to view before she got to where I was parked she vanished in to hedgerow. I crept up to see what she was doing the site that I saw was her squat with her skirt up and knickers around her ankles revealing stockings and a rush of steaming hot pea squirting out directly at me. This turned me on like nothing I new before I found myself reaching out and putting my hand in the flow raising it to the source she looked at me our eyes met followed by our lips in a long kiss my tong slipping down her throat my fingers were now slipping into that soaking cunt. She came to an immediate climax, her hand was reaching up past my own stocking tops and heading in to my knickers expecting to plunge her fingers in to a juicy cunt but she found a swollen cock the sudden realisation took her by total surprise she now looked at me and seamed to realise I was not who she thought I was and not even the sex she thought I was. After a few seconds her hand pulled my cock towards her saying “I hope you are going to fuck me”. I needed no encouragement I was already well on my way to doing just that I think I would have raped her had she not. I wanted to have my cock inside her like never before the felling was so intense as I slid inside her wet hole our stockings rubbing together as she wrapped around me pulling deeper inside her my climax came pumping deep in her as she screamed in pleasure. When then talked for the first time this initially turned to anger her saying she thought I was her friend who she had just split up with at the local disco she had by all accounts gone of with some guy. When in the darkness she heard me behind her and looked round I was dressed in a similar outfit and in drunken state had assumed I was her friend that had come after her, she then started shouting that I had raped her but as I tried to comfort her she started sucking at my cock telling me to fuck her again. My cock was now hard and wanting action and again was soon was inside her, she then asked me to come home with her saying how sex would be better in a soft bed.

We walked to my car and drove to he house where after a few drinks she we were soon in bed together both still wearing our stockings during this time she told me I was her first man in over 15 years and she wanted us to be in bed together when her friend Liz came home. Suddenly I heard the door and I froze thinking perhaps it would be her husband but the bedroom door opened and a young girl in her early twenties burst in, she I think was more shocked at seeing the two of us in bed. After a few seconds she started removing her dress ignoring me she got into bed kissing Susan saying she was sorry for wanting a cock. Liz was soon between us and my cock was rubbing against her she was spreading her legs so my cock soon got to her pussy I could feel that stickiness that you only get from cum. I knew she had been fucked already that night she was now well aroused and I positioned myself and with one movement my cock was inside her she screamed with sock then pleasure. They both continued kissing passionately but I’m afraid I could not last my cock had already been well used that night. Later I watched them lick and play with each other before falling asleep.