A Cuckold's Diary - Chapter 14 "The Invitation"

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Paul_Pines
Experienced

A Cuckold's Diary - Chapter 14 "The Invitation"

Unread post by Paul_Pines » Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:15 pm

THE INVITATION

Sunday morning, the kids are all away at sleep-away camp. I'm sitting in the den, reading the paper, while Sally works on her email nearby. After a while, she gets up, walks over to me with a very sexy smile and says, "I've got a date with my lover Tuesday night. If you want to drive me there, we'll let you stay in the living room and listen while we go upstairs and make love."

A wave of excitement and embarrassment crashes over me. I nod my agreement, and tell her I would like that very much. She says to give her 10 minutes and then join her upstairs so we can start preparing. "Oh, and by the way, you're done cumming until HE'S done cumming."

She walks up the stairs, and leaves me thinking about what has just happened. This IS my fantasy, and living it for real is completely exciting, but it is not an easy one to adjust to when a "date" appears out of nowhere. In the span of 20 seconds she has said:

- I am going to have sex with my lover.
- I will allow you to drive me to my date, and to sit with us while we talk, but he and I will leave you to go to his bedroom and make love.
- He will see me naked, and you have not in over a year.
- He is so good that you will be able to hear me from downstairs.
- When we are finished - when I have cum, and he has cum, and we are both satisfied and happy - you may drive me and my lover's cum home to our house.
- Now, help me get ready.

I can't imagine ever getting used to hearing that.

After the 10 minutes I went upstairs. She was just getting in the shower, and told me to put on my blindfold and join her. I washed her body - the body I have not seen in 16 months - as she talked about how excited she was to see him.

When we got out, Sally laid down on our bed, covered herself with the blanket, and told me to make her cum. I took out the vibrator and played with her for nearly half an hour as she described what he would be doing to her on Tuesday. She came with a huge moan, bucking and jumping all over the bed, and I knew it was not my touch which drove her crazy like that.

She fell asleep for an hour, and I sat there masturbating while I looked at the shape of her body under the covers. I had one of those moments when I sort of step back and view the scene from outside of myself: there I was, rubbing my cock which my wife would not even think of touching before Tuesday, and which is not allowed to cum, while my wife slept next to me, dreaming of her lover's touch, her lover's kiss, her lover's cock. Not the proudest moment of my life, especially given how turned on I was!

No more was mentioned about the date until that night, when Sally said she would choose her outfit so I could stare at it until Tuesday. She chose a long, black, sleeveless dress with a thin, black sweater. Black lacy bra and black panties, though as she reminded me, he really pays no attention to her underwear; the time from the moment he first touches her clothes to undress her to the moment she is naked in his bed can usually be measured in seconds! But I so enjoy looking at her underwear during the days before their dates, thinking of her body filling the delicate items and then each one falling to the floor in his bedroom, that she always helps me out by choosing sexy ones.

By the way, it was on their last date that Sally finally told Ty that only he gets to see her naked anymore. He seemed very appreciative of her gift to him, and amused by her denial of me, but it turns out that he thought about that more than we knew.

Monday evening was spent in preparation as well. Sally showered and shaved, and had me check (blindfolded, of course) to make sure she had shaved her legs completely smooth, "for him." Then I applied cream to her legs, her feet and her hands, to get everything soft "for him." Finally, she had me use the vibrator again, but this time she barely said anything. I knew she was deep in thought about her lover, and I did not want to interrupt, so I quietly did everything I could to get her off. Just before she came, as I felt the vibrator, my hands and my mouth working their magic on my wife's body, she gasped, "Oh, God, I want him!"

After she came, she rolled over to go to sleep, reminding me that when I jerked off I was not allowed to cum.

I was off on Tuesday, but Sally had to go to an all-day meeting, so I literally spent the whole day masturbating. I hung her dress on a hanger at the foot of our bed, laid out her bra and panties on the bed, and jerked off for hours and hours while looking at them and picturing the evening they had ahead of them. Excitement, humiliation, joy, pain, fear, shame, happiness... cuckolding is a powerful aphrodisiac, and anticipation is the most powerful part of all.

When she came home she "assembled" her outfit, gathering the pieces from the bed and the hanger and dressing in private, and we got in the car. The drive to his house takes an hour. We spent the first half talking about her day at work, with me trying my hardest to concentrate on the conversation as images of her making love to Ty flooded my brain. Since I was doing the driving, I could not sit and stare at her; driving into a truck or a pole is not great foreplay. But every once in a while I would glance over at her, often just as part of our conversation, and every time I did my heart skipped a beat and my stomach knotted. I saw her beautiful eyes, and pictured them as Ty would see them, from inches away. I saw her lips, and pictured her kissing him - everywhere. I saw the shape of her breasts, and could almost feel what he would feel as he touched them. And I saw her body, and could not stop picturing his penis sliding into her... and cumming in her. I have NO idea what she talked about during that first half hour.

As we approached his exit on the highway, about 20 minutes from his house, she got quiet. I knew better than to say anything, as I could actually feel my wife preparing herself for her lover. Her body moved subtly, occasionally jerking slightly, and I knew that I was no longer the only one thinking about them making love. After a little while she softly said, "I can't wait to see him again," and then she was quiet until we arrived at his home. As we pulled into his driveway I said, as I always do, "I hope you have a great time," and she responded, as she always does, with a throaty voice: "Oh, I will."

We walked up his driveway - together, but not. She would not take my hand, or even look at me; she was focused only on him now. He met her at the door and they hugged and kissed; only when they let go did he reach out to shake my hand and say a polite "hello" to me. He offered her a glass of wine, ignoring me completely, and they sat down on the couch in his living room. I sat on a smaller couch opposite them, and they began their typical hour-long conversation about anything and everything in the world: jobs, family, politics, novels, philosophy and religion (honest; these were the topics of that one day's conversation. Sally always worried that she would not know what to say to a lover either before or after sex, but Ty has eliminated that worry, in spades!). After a while, Sally rested her hand on his leg; an innocent-looking gesture of friendship, but one which I knew would lead to the two of them making love.

She snuggled close to his side, and as she did, her hand slid up his leg and rested on his crotch. She gently began to run her fingertips along his zipper, and I watched in awe as his penis grew at her touch. It aimed up and to the left under his jeans, and she began to wrap her fingers around it as it pushed out on the denim. At one point she must have touched something special, because he let out a low groan and pulled her face to his, kissing her deeply. As they kissed, his left hand found her breast, and he began to massage it through her dress and sweater.

Then, in one of the sexiest things I have ever seen, he slid her sweater to the side so he could feel her bosom with less interference. There I was - her husband - sitting in the same room and looking at them, and he could not have cared less. He began to caress my wife's breast through the fabric of her dress, and when he found that he could not open the dress in any way without removing it completely, he stood up and said, "Let's go upstairs."

He took my wife's hand and helped her to her feet. She looked at me only once, and said, "We're going to leave you alone down here now," as she let him guide her to the stairs. He followed her up, and just as they disappeared I saw him reach for her hips. Later, Sally would tell me that by the time they got to the top of the stairs he had nearly removed her dress, and by the time they reached his bed, she was completely naked. But I knew none of this at the time.

All I knew was that the floor above me was creaking, and I could hear my wife and her lover walking around his bedroom. Usually, they walk around for several minutes as they kiss, undress, hug and begin to touch each other. But this time, it was less than 30 seconds before I heard the bed creak, and almost immediately after that, the creaking became rhythmic: he was already fucking her! I had not even had time to pull down my own pants before he was inside my wife.

I took off my pants as fast as I could, and covered my cock with Vaseline. The sound of the bed stopped, and I walked to the foot of the stairs, to see if I could hear them more clearly. What I heard took my breath away: two loud slurps, which were obviously my wife sucking, and then a surprised, guttural, loud moan from Ty. Even now, a week after their date, I can "see" what happened as clearly as anyone has ever seen anything: he came in my wife's mouth.

Silence for a few minutes, then the soft sound of kissing. The bed creaked once, and Sally let out a long, long groan, almost like a song. I know that song well, though I have never heard her sing it for me: it was the song of him making love to her. She always sings that song for him.

A minute or two of creaking, groaning and gasping, and then silence again. I hear them talking softly, and then I heard Ty call my name. I tried to answer with as much dignity as possible, given that I was furiously stroking my cock in his front hallway, at the foot of the stairs. "Yes?" I stuttered. "Come on up here, will you?" he said.

I had no idea what was going on. Did he want a glass of wine, or did Sally need something? I said, "Okay," and began to walk up the stairs, when I heard them start fucking again.

At the top landing lay my wife's dress. As I turned the corner toward Ty's bedroom, her bra and panties made a trail to his bed. I actually wish I would have paid more attention to them, as I am sure the image of them thrown on the floor would be great masturbation fodder in the days ahead, but my eyes were instantly drawn to the scene on the bed.

The first thing I saw were the soles of my wife's bare feet. They were up in the air, about a yard apart, moving up and down like an old-fashioned water pump. Between her legs I saw Ty's naked ass, moving in and out with a rhythm which was accompanied by the rising and falling of Sally's moaning. Pure sex, right before my eyes, and the woman being fucked was my wife!

Ty said just one thing, but the way it came out is something I will never, ever forget. Trying to describe it is nearly impossible, as it is two things occurring simultaneously. As Ty spoke to me, he never looked my way and never stopped his rhythmic fucking of my wife, so every word was combined with the sounds of my wife's pleasure emanating from under his body. He said, "Would you like to watch us?" as Sally moaned and gasped, and that was all.

I croaked out the word, "Yes," and Sally said (from somewhere under her lover's body, and with several groans from each stroke of her lover's cock), "Too bad you already missed him cumming in my mouth, but I'll bet there's more to see," and with that she wrapped her legs around his back and pulled him into her, their mouths meeting in kisses and gasps of pleasure.

It had been so long - so very, very long - since I had seen any of what lay before my eyes. I wanted to see my wife's naked body, which I had last seen in the summer of 2001 right here in Ty's bed, and which I had last seen in our bed on March 29, 2001. But much as I wanted to move to the side of the bed so I could see all of her, I was unable to move from the foot of the bed, where they were coupling before my eyes. I knelt on the floor, masturbating like mad, as I watched Ty's penis slide in and out of my wife's body. But "slide" is not the right word; it was more like a piston, but without any indication that he was hurting her. He shoved his organ into Sally's pussy, and with each stroke I saw her shudder and open her legs wider, and I heard her groan out her pleasure. It may seem like stating the obvious, but every one of her reactions made it clear that he was touching her INSIDE, that he was pressing his sex into her most hidden, intimate places, and she was loving it so much that she could only form sounds, not words, to express her excitement.

He moved all around her. He was on top of her, beside her, holding one of her legs up so he could stick his cock in deeper. He kissed her, he sucked her nipples, he stroked her breasts, he rubbed his finger along the slit of her pussy, circling her clit. He never did the same thing twice, and my wife responded to each new touch, each new angle, with the sounds I had only heard from downstairs on their previous dates.

He got so close to cumming that he suddenly pulled out and laid beside her, holding her and gasping out loud as he kept himself from going over the edge. I saw his body shake and his penis spasm. I don't know how he was able to hold back, but he did.

As I watched Ty's erect penis shudder from the pleasure my wife's pussy had given it, my eyes caught sight of her pussy. Since I had entered the room it had been filled with his cock, and only now did I get to see it for the first time in a year. And oh, what a sight! Drawing on my memory from years past, when I was able to admire her between her legs, I remembered a soft, tight pussy, with downy blonde hair covering small, delicate lips. In fact, I had been fantasizing about that image every time I thought of her, and every time I thought of her in bed with Ty. But that is not at all what I saw, and I realized it is not what Ty ever saw.

All I can say is that it was as if her entire pussy had an erection. Her labia were huge - dark-red in color and swollen with excitement. Her pussy was wide open - literally so open that I could have inserted one or two fingers without touching either side. Her entire pussy was shining with her wetness, and her lubrication was dripping out of her, hanging from the curls of her hair and flowing down her ass. I had never seen such a sight - beautiful, sexy and obscene all at the same time - and I realized, with great shame, that I was seeing the truth about how my wife feels about her lover. I am forbidden to see her soft, delicate sex; he is invited in to her hot, swollen, dripping hole.

Gasping for a breath after this revelation, I watched their two bodies - hard, jerking penis and open, dripping vagina - as they reached for each other again. He slid his cock into her from the side, and his body followed it as it went deeper and deeper inside, until he was on top of her again. He lifted her right leg, and I could see that with each stroke he must have touched every nerve along the left side of her vagina. Her cry of "Ooooooohhh" confirmed that I was right. Then the other leg, and the same cry as he reached all the places he had missed on the first stroke. Then he leaned into her, kissing her deeply and pushing his penis as far into her as he could possibly go. My wife lifted her legs impossibly high, and I knew they were both feeling things I could never feel, and things my wife could never feel with me.

Ty got close again; I could see it in the shaking of his legs, even as he continued to fuck her. Again he pulled out suddenly, groaning, "Ohmygod" as his whole body jerked with the closeness of his orgasm. Sally pushed him onto his back, moved down and took his twitching cock in her mouth.

I moved to the side of the bed, where I could look at my wife's face as she sucked her lover. With each stroke of her mouth fucking his cock, she looked at me. I saw her mouth open impossibly wide, I saw another man's penis disappear between those lips I have kissed so often, and I heard Ty moan with every lick, every suck. Her mouth was formed into a perfect "O" yet I could feel her laughing at me. HIS cock, HIS pleasure, HIS cum were all she wanted at that moment, and she could look at me without the slightest wish that it was me in his place.

My wife sucked her lover until his body looked like a marionette with a drunken puppeteer. His legs shook, his fingers caressed her back and her hair until they jerked away uncontrollably. His groans became short grunts, and his penis looked bigger and harder than I had ever seen, or ever imagined. She was determined to make him cum in her mouth again, but he was even more determined to cum inside her body. He literally pulled her face up to his, and kissed her deeply as his erection waved obscenely in front of me.

Sally was like a woman possessed. If she could not have him in her mouth, she was damn well going to have him in her pussy. She climbed on top of him, reached between her legs, and not one foot in front of my eyes, she slid his cock into her pussy. In this position, his entire cock was exposed every time she lifted up her ass. I saw it glistening with my wife's juices, the veins popping out all along his shaft, and I watched as Sally sat down on him hard, ramming him deep inside her. I kept watching the in-and-out of Ty's penis and my wife's vagina, until I was distracted by a slurping, kissing sound - the sound of him sucking my wife's nipples.

I am in love with my wife's breasts, and I have always been. The thought that her lover gets them - gets to see them, to feel them, to kiss and suck them - is one of the most difficult (and exciting) parts of her cuckolding me. I just had to see, so I moved around to the side of the bed. My God, I get hard just thinking about the sight: Sally was leaning forward, pushing her bosoms into Ty's face. He had one breast in each hand, and was squeezing and caressing them hard, but lovingly. He had her left nipple in his mouth, and I could see her breast stretching toward him as he sucked on the hard tip. He moved to the right one, then back to the left, then the right: hewasfuckingher, shewasfuckinghim, hewassuckingmywife'snipples, shewasgivingherbreaststohim, thebreastsourchildrensuckled, theonesIlovesomuch, she... was... giving... them... to... HIM.

He gave a loud moan, more like a shout, and I was sure he was cumming, but he was not... yet. He nearly flung Sally onto her back, raised her right leg, and literally shoved his penis into her. Now she shouted, held him with her left arm, and began to rub her clit with her right hand. They fucked like this for no more than 30 seconds when Ty exploded in her. With a three-part cry, "oh, Oh, OH!!" he started to cum and Sally, who usually takes quite a lot of stimulation on her clit to cum, stopped rubbing herself, threw her arms around him... and came with him. No one touched her clit, no one used a vibrator; she just held her lover and came from him fucking her.

I have never seen a simultaneous orgasm. Oh, sure, Sally and I used to masturbate together back when I was allowed to see her body, and sometimes we timed it so we came at the same time, but she has never cum just from fucking, and has never cum from her lover cumming. I knelt there on the floor at the bottom of Ty's bed, and watched the two naked lovers - my wife and Ty - make each other cum, and hold each other while they came. Their bodies jerked and shook, they groaned and grunted through lips pressed together, and I watched my wife's lover squirt his sperm into her body.

Afterward, they were quiet for a long time. They gently touched each other, Ty brushing his hand along my wife's breasts and cheeks, Sally sliding her hand back and forth over his penis. Finally, Sally said the first thing since she told me I had missed him cumming in her mouth. Softly, but loud enough to be sure I heard, she said to Ty, "Boy, you sure spoil me for what I get at home."

Comments welcome, flames cheerfully ignored.

Cuckold Paul
newatthis22a@yahoo.com

Dude Man

Re: A Cuckold's Diary - Chapter 14 "The Invitation"

Unread post by Dude Man » Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:51 pm

Yes!!!!!

HerLittleGuy
Experienced

Re: A Cuckold's Diary - Chapter 14 "The Invitation"

Unread post by HerLittleGuy » Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:55 am

Man, these chronicals are hot!!! I'd love to see the pics that go with this so I can imagine what you were seeing throughout.

Thanks again.

HLG