Sports Groupie

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Boofer

Sports Groupie

Unread post by Boofer » Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:20 am

My future wife contacted me on a Sunday afternoon, via phone, we had never dated. I had just returned from a Rams/Packers game in the Coliseum and she couldn't relate. That was ok, in fact, I liked that, a young lady I would soon change into a sports fan, sitting alongside her manly man, cheering on the Dodgers, Lakers, Rams. This would be a new adventure for this lady, so I thought. While dating, I stuck my chest out and told her about my sports prowess, but she didn't seem impressed. She said she enjoyed skating, ha!, just like a pussy, how wonderful our relationship was beginning with New Horizons.

3 short months later, she was now my bride, my wife, and things began changing drastically, beginning with sports. She would never accompany Boofer to games, but go shopping, sit home, work, visit her mom, anything but take an interest in what I held dear. She was such a beauty, I decided that life and the bedroom took precedence over my hobby, yet I still went to my games, played hoops on the side, while she turned her nose up. I once told her I was Veteran, a combat vet, "what do you think about that?" She told me she knew nothing about it, but her old boyfriend had joined the Army and in Germany, and she missed him desperately sometimes. Very nice, very nice indeed.

After 3 years of marriage, I hatched this idea to take her to a hockey game. Afterall, it was skating, fast, icy, just like her. She chewed gum, hum hawed around, and finally said ok, "but it better not be like baseball, and it was a one time thing." She was now taking Boofer for granted, she was living with a 4 sport letterman, a man among men, but didn't appreciate it.

I picked her up at her receptionist job around six, dressed in white peep toed heels and ruffaly beige dress. She dressed for the Doctors down the hallway, her mother had hoped one would marry her, cast Boofer aside. I was working as a salesman and must admit, I needed her part-time job to pay for Gerber foods. This dependence would last the duration of my marriage, and she never climbed out of the peep toed heels, except to strip in a club for Boofer and tips.

I had gotten the best of seats, 4 rows up from the ice, Kings and Flames. Upon entering she demanded a beer, she said she had to do something while being bored. That beer turned into 4 beers, and she was spilling the last one and cheering for number 47. Number 47 got into 3 fights that night, lost them all. I noticed this animal instinct in my wife I had never noticed before. She enjoyed violent men, violence, blood on the ice. She had a way of curling her legs in those panty hose, tightening them close together, sipping beer with an evil grin. This was something new, not good, for she had already got me in trouble with a night in the slammer for fighting.

Climbing into my Datsun, all I could afford after marrying her and paying for Gerber products, she looked back at the stadium, (the Forum), and as we were cruising down Manchester, she put her seat back, opened up legs like a chicken fillet, with those peep toed heels sideways, and took a deep sigh. She must be thinking about Boofer and roughness, so I asked if she wanted a nite cap, before being "good" for Boofer in bed? She shouted, "I'd love a guy like that to fuck me!" Who? "Number 47, why can't a man like that fuck me!" I politely reminded her Boofer was a 4-sport star in high school, had she forgotten that? She turned her head sleepily toward me, grinned, "I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about That!" She was pointing back at the Forum, now in the distance as we approached the freeway to Hollywood and the bedroom.

This wasn't all bad I thought. If 47 had warmed her pussy up for me, all the better, who cares? Upon climbing in bed ahead of her, waiting on Olivia to pee, undress, and come to Daddy Boofer, something new emerged and not all pleasant. An aggressiveness that turned me off, while sucking the hide off my cock, pulling my hair, and grinding with this passion for sex like a starved wolfess, she didn't have Boofer in mind. This was no mercy fuck, but a wife gone wild over violent behavior.

The worst was yet to come. I had purchased her a light blue sweater, in exchange for letting me go to games while she worked. She opened the gift box, showed it to one of the Doctors, and said, "look what my Boofer got me!" She then said, "I have something for you, and you'll like it, be home and in bed by 10 tonite." Of course I cut the game short by a period, hustled home with a few scotch and waters in me and waited for my precious to arrive. She went into the bathroom, put on a nylon peach lingerge baby doll, carrying my gift box. "Get up Boofer, and open your present, you Hockey man you!" It was a blue and gold jersey, with a Crown on the front, Number 47! "Come on! You don't expect me to be someone else in bed Olivia!" She sat on the end of the bed, evil grinning, crossed legs, tightly wound, "Put it on Boofer, and I'll be Good for you, and Number 47 too!"

by Boofer

Trainable

Re: Sports Groupie

Unread post by 243 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:58 am

BRAVO! A great story Boof..thanks! Good writing too.

Boofer

Unread post by Boofer » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:42 am

Thanks 243. A valued compliment my friend. From the age of 5, I wanted to be a pro athlete and played all the sports thru high school. I am a sports nut even today. My wife related later in our marriage, and I'd take our family to the games, while she preferred her Alonetime. But she always liked hockey and boxing, even today.

I ask her what she missed most about Boofer today? She said "seeing you watch the Lions and Cowboys on Thanksgiving, while eating my homemade stuffing." What a compliment, but I knew what she meant, and it was a compliment afterall. She had a way with words like Boofer.

Boof

HerLittleGuy
Experienced

Unread post by HerLittleGuy » Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:04 am

I'm trying to figure out who wore #47 for the Kings back when this happened. The current #47 a young Slovakian player. If it's in the LA Kings early days, the whole roster was Canadian.

Fun story, though, Boofer!

HLG

Boofer

Unread post by Boofer » Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:32 pm

HLG, the Kings were something new and exciting to LA in those days. It wasn't the Calgary Flames but Atlanta Flames. The Kings weren't real good and it seemed the Bruins their nemesis. But they did come up with a good goal tender in a couple years who was exciting. French Canadian perhaps? But Don Kozak was something else. His hair was long, stringy and bloody. This guy backed off no one, never won a fight, but got standing ovations after having his sweater torn off him and bloodied. Olivia was so emersed in the manliness, I had to turn her on to boxing without jerseys. "Why don't you fight for me like that Boofer?"

superjointsunday
Prepubescent

Unread post by superjointsunday » Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:08 am

SuperjointSunday likes your story just fine. SUperjointsinday thanks you for your post.

Boofer

Unread post by Boofer » Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:56 am

Towtruck, is another chapter in keeping with Sports Groupie and my wifes new found love for manly behavior of the most primitive kind.

The blue and gold hockey jersey hung in the closet, never been washed, stained with red lipstick, Boofers sweat, Olivias lotions, and certain sexual aromas. Olivia refused to let me wash it, saying it was more like the real thing, wadded and nasty. Whenever she was in the mood, she removed it from the hangar and "put it on Boofer, Right Now!"

The best was yet to come. Olivia called me at work one Friday, and being the sweet lady she could be at times, wanted me to go fishing and spend some alonetime with my pole on the pier. I loved my alone time on the pier, always all nite long, my bucket of chopped squid, bottle of Boonesfarm, and the calm of the ocean. I felt like the sea faring wanderer, adventurer, returning the next day to fuck my maiden of choice, Olivia. Olivia was supposed to go shopping with her girlfriend, she liked her alone time also.

Phil was a tow truck driver who lived in the cottage behind our home. Phil was Olivias age, good guy, drop out, party boy on weekends, pot, beer and girls. More than once I told Phil to "knock the shit off," the loud music, people coming and going. I was trying to run a family in the front house. I liked asking Olivia what she thought of different men, her replies ranged from interesting to funny, and sometimes turned me on. Naturally I wanted to know about Phil, blondish dude with six pack abs, dopey, but similar to Olivia. She said, "no, don't like him, he's a loser, no real job, and he's always fucking sluts, I'm a lady!"

I returned around 8am from the Redondo Beach pier, fish scales on my jacket, smelling squidish, and just knew Olivia would have me put on the Kings jersey for an early morning romp. I found her facing the sink in the kitchen, back to me, wearing jeans, barefoot, and a tube top with her black curls all frizzed and ratted. She spun around instantly to face me, "Boofer, I have something to tell you, but promise you won't get mad." My adrenaline is flowing, my eyeballs feel like those phony ones with red veins.

"Something bad happened here last night Boofer. Maybe we should sit down, but please don't do anything bad." Fire away Olivia, fire away! "Phil came up here and got me drunk, I was feeling very alone and vulnerable and he knew it." Did Phil fuck you! (Olivias eyes are almond, but when she wants to see an expression from me, they become like saucers) "He tried, he was on top of me, and he put it in, but I made him take it out. It was skinny, little, made me sick, nothing like yours Boofer." Olivia is holding up two fingers to show me how long it was.

At first, I was gonna whoop ass on Phil, but the more I thot about it, the more it didn't add up. Phil genuinely respected me and my marriage, had plenty of ass, was wary and fearful of even eyeballing my wife, and liked living in the cottage. This sounded more like vintage Olivia, up to her old and new tricks of kink. She knew how to push all my buttons. She was on this manly violence trip.

I spot Phil with his tow truck in the driveway, late in the day. He's putting his equipt, chains and gloves away. Olivia says, "don't fight him Boofer, don't hurt him, I was drunk, it's my fault." I approach Phil, he's very conciliatory, but shocked I know about it. His story is vastly different and totally believable. Olivia had came back to the cottage in her shorts and tube top, told him she was scared and alone, but wanted Phil to go get a case of beer and pizza. She got Phil drunk and attacked him on the couch, then drug him off to our bedroom and made him put on the hockey jersey.

I ask Phil if he pulled it? He said he tried, but Olivia squeezed his ass and wrapped her feet around the back of his thighs, and told him "don't even think about pulling it, or I'll tell Boofer."

I came back in the house, Olivia is sitting in the corner of the couch, chewing on her nails. "What happened Boofer, did you punch him out?" I said no, I like Phil, and he says he's sorry, it's all his fault. Olivia springs to her feet with her titties bouncing in the tube top, "well fuck me, did you guys kiss and make up." Olivia head for the bedroom, and just before slamming the door shut, shouts, "just my luck, two pussy boys, why can't I have a man fight over Me?"

(Over the years, this story, experience, was discussed many times by my wife and I in bed. It ranged from hot to funny and even my wife laughed about it at 40, while I lay there in a pro football jersey.)

Boofer

lovinet
Prepubescent

Unread post by lovinet » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:57 pm

If you ever put together a book with all your stories, id buy it asap.