NON FICTION, Barb D, Her intense relationship with her boss

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Luv It
Pervert

NON FICTION, Barb D, Her intense relationship with her boss

Unread post by Luv It » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:45 pm

For those who are not following my adventures with Barbara, she worked in retail mamagemet in a private dept store. She was assistant manager for the stationary dept that was operated by a vendor and this is who paid her.

She become known as a bit of a slut at work and they knew she went out with other men and, had steady boyfriends, etc with my approval even when she originally just lived with me. She had my complete aproval to do so even after we were married. She enjoyed being a slut at times and frequently called herself one. she was easily multi orgasmic
Among her job duties, she often had to deal with a few married, young salesmen and sometimes even discreetly. went out with them to the local motel during lunch We would sometimes go out to dinner that night with the money she "aquired" from the salesmen at the motel.
However, she took her job seriously and was very good at it. She was not really in charge of purchasing anyway so, there were no conflicts with the salesmen .

Her boss, the manager, was "Mitch". He was almost about the same age as us. Although, we were in our late 20's and Mitch was a few years younger at 24. He was trim, clean shaven,handsome stud with dark hair and actually a pretty nice guy.
I had met him a few times and he was quite likeable and friendly towards me.
Of course, Mitch knew all about Barabra and our arangement for a long time but, he was mosly all busines and never really made a move at Barbara besides some ocasional playfull flirting in the dept office behind a closed door. Like I said, he was mostly all business and he had a girlfriend.

However, the time came when his girlfriend left him. Barbara did not then have a steady lover also. This was a while after her "honeymoon" with Jim that I previously wrote about.
As you can imagine, he now started to flirt with Barb more and more.
As Barbara told me, he was basically being a gentleman but, it was clear that he now wanted to fuck her.

So, I told her if she wanted to, she could go out with him. To my delight,. she said she was very happey to hear me say that as she did indeed want to.

So, that monday she was very receptive to Mitch's minor flirtations in the office sending a clear message to him.
Eventally she had the "talk" with Mitch were she explained that I was OK with them "dating".
So, in couple of saturdays, they arranged to go out on their first date which of course was to end in them going to a local motel to fuck as he lived in different town. Barb enjoyed being a motel slut anyway.

He came to our apartment to pick Barb up as he already knew where we lived. We made some small talk as Barb finished getting ready and I put an obviuosly nervous Mitch at ease. I excplained to Mitch how it turned me on for them to date and how I hoped they would have a great time together. I then asked when he woud returning her the next day.
He was a bit embarassed at my last question but, at least he knew we were all on the same page about him eventually taking Barb to a motel to fuck.
Mitch then changed the subject and told me dinner and dancing was planned. It was to be a really great first date I thought, complete with a romantic dinner and slow dancing.

Barb came out to greet us looking beautiful for Mitch..... dresed sexy but classy as always wearing a stylish slim skirt and taylored blouse, nylon stockings with medium high heeled shoes......her hair and make up were perfect. We all made bit of small talk, said our goodbys and they waked to his car, then, left to disapear into the night together.

Yes! I masturbated again and again that night thinking about what they were doing!

The next day (sunday) Mitch dropped Barb off about noon time.
She gradually informed me that Mitch's ex girfriend did not know what she is missing. He was a perfect gentleman and fucked her masterfully with his larger than average cut cock. Barb likes them cut as mine is.

Of couse, they started to become a steady couple but, had to keep it fairly discreet at work at Mitch's insistance which was probably for the best for Barb also. They could not do too much at work but, spent time together after work many times, either for a quick "make out" session or even a quick fuck ocasionally. They also started to date with increasing frequency always ending in in a motel fuck sometimes spending the night depending on everyone's schedules.
Eventually, they started to spend some weekends together at Mitch's apartment where among other things, Mitch would fuck her senseless.
Since he lived in a different town, they could go anywhere they pleased and no one we knew would see them.
Of course, one never really knows.
Barbara simply became Mitch's new girlfriend when she was with him at his place and the people they met together had no idea of me or our lifstyle. They would sometimes even ride to work together on a monday after spending the weekend together.

I was actually glad they were dating as Barb was safe with Mitch and he treated her good even if he did mainly want Barb for sex...... she is a fantastic fuck!
Barb seemed happy though. That made me happy and..... very turnned on about the situation!
Also, Mitch treated me with respect which I liked. He learned quickly what the "rules" were.

Then, one sunday aftenoon when they had been going out for about 3 months and we had nothing planned, Mitch called and evidently told Barb he wanted to come over, When she was still on the phone with him I asked her why and Barb matter of factly......coyly said " I think he wants to fuck me, baby cakes...... Is that OK?" That took me by surprise but, I managed a somewhat submissive "yes" as my cock hardened.
Barb told Mitch to come over...... that I was OK with it
One of our rules was she had to get my permission for most things
Another rule she met was her activities could not interfere with any plans we had together and this also was not a problem that day.
Anyway, she knew how to press all the right buttons to get my permission so, I rarely turned her down as long as she followed our ground rules.
I'm basically an alpha male but, I must admit that I do have a bit of a submissive streak at times.

Now, I realized why Barb put clean sheets on the bed that morning. I thought it was a bit strange, but, now I understood why. They had this planned although, I did not mention my suspicions to Barb. It was sort of a routine we had when she would ocasionally play little "games" where she would stretch the truth slightly and I would pretend that I did not catch on. It made her feel slutty and I found it mostly erotic. As long as she did not violate any of our ground rules, I was OK with it.

So, Mitch was coming over to fuck Barb and I was finally going to hear them fuck!
We had also previously decided that we both enjoyed her fucking other men more it it's in private for the most part. So, I actually prefer to just listen in most instances.
Barb jumped into the shower to get ready for Mitch.

Barb dressed casual ......a short denim skirt with a feminie top without a bra covering her 36b breasts making her breast somewhat visible.
We waited for Mitch watching TV and making somewhat nervous small talk about various things ,
She volunteered that Mitch had grown comfortable with me knowing and aproving of what they have been doing, obviously easing into what was to happen.

Mitch finally arrived and Barb greeted him with a kiss as always.
We sat down with Barb sitiing next to Mitch on the sofa with me on a recliner.
A bit of nervousness ensued so, I broke the ice by saying that Barb should get a drink for her "boyfriend".
While she was getting the drinks, I assured Mitch that I knew exactly why he was here and told him that Barb is all his and it certainly would not be the first time they fucked. So, he should not be shy.

After a few minutes (and a bit of alcohol) Mitch made his move and put his arm around Barb.They started to kiss and pet. while we all watched TV.
They kissed and petterd rather tenderly and romantic at first but slowly progressed to more passionate kissing and petting.
It was actually foreplay before they fucked and we all knew it.
I wondered if Mitch's cock was a stiff as mine.

I glanced at them frequently and was glad that they paid no attention to me.. Barb was Mitch's and I was the third wheel.... I loved it! as it was extremely erotic! Damn, I was turned on!
When they finally broke their embrace, I asked if I could "get you two love birds another drink" ?
They both said yes and I went to get them, purposely taking my time for Mitch and Barb to do whatever sans me.
When I returned with the drinks they were again kissing, however, very tenderly and romantic again as he gently caressed her breasts unencumbered by a bra.
I was reveling in my "third wheel" roll. I had seen other men kiss/pet Barb many times by then but, this was somehow special although I did not realize exactly why except that they seemed so right together.

Eventally, they both got bolder and Mich slowly reached under Barb's skirt (as she slowly parted her legs) to her nylon panty covered, well lubrcated pussy. He discreetly fingerd her pussy for few minutes, Although it was clear that he now had his hand up her skirt, our seating positions prevented me from seeing exactly what he was doing with his fingers. However, Barb's gentle moans of pleasure and her slowly gyrating hips as they kissed revealed his actions.
Barb finally said lusfully "I want you now!" and she freed Mitch's hard cock, mainly for for me to see it seemed. It was indeed quite large. My cock is bit larger than average but, Mitch's was even larger both in length and girth. It was an imposing cut cock.
They were finally going to fuck!!!

She then gabbed Mitch's hand and silently led him into our bedroom shutting the door behind them
For the next several minutes I heard very little except them both going into the bathroom for whatever they needed to do.
When they were settled into the bedroom, leaving the door crackeed open a bit, I freed and slowly stroked my hard cock while I continused to strain to hear every sound coming from the bedroom. It was only a few feet away and on the other side of the wall from where I sat.

For a while, there was very little noise except for some bed rustling and I suspected that Barb was sucking Mitch's cock and they might be even in a "69" position.
Eventually, I started to hear the unmistakable sounds of serious fucking with almost violent bed creaking and mutual cries of pleasure as Mitch brought my Barbara to many very vocal, orgasams. They had to be fucking in Barb's favorate missionay position with her legs firmly locked around Mitch.
After every orgasm, they would again start fucking slowly and build up to another orgasm..... almost violently at times........ again and again.
Mitch was obvouisly fucking Barb masterfully as she said he did.

After almost an hour of sensious, pasionate, lovemaking, Barb evdently had enough and I heard her cry out out for Mitch to cum in her, cum with her and they had a very vocal mutual orgasm. Mitch had fucked her bare back as he had been doing for some time now.

I finally knew exactly how Mitch and my wife fucked whenever they were together including on their wekends together. It was a extra erotic mind fuck for me particularly knowing that they were already steady a couple and Mitch was her boss at work.

They evertually both seperately entered the bathroom to freshen up a bit.
Barb came out to TV room first looking extremely well fucked wearing just a very feminine nylon nightgown and Mitch followed shortly completely dressed.
After a bit of nervous small talk between the three of us, they both said their goodbyes to each other and they kissed like the lovers they truly were, knowing they would see and interact with each other at work in the morning.
Mitch politely said his goodbyes to me and I said "we must do this again" which he of course agreed to.

Barb then put fresh sheets on the bed for us.
It was getting late and we just watched TV for a little while before going to bed, Barb sat on the sofa alone as she was still engrosed in the afterglow of their fucking as I sat in my chair being suportive of her fellings.

Eventually, went to bed.
I was still very turned on but, Barb said she was a bit sore from all of Mitch's pounding and by her vigina' s apearance, I believed her. However, she said if I was careful, we could fuck However, I got the impression that she really did not want me to.
It was obvious what Mich had given her, how he had fucked her and it was erotic! I climaxed quickly so as not to cause Barb any discomfort.
I knew the next time the three of us got together it woud be a bit different...... it would be even better as I had a very erotic idea.

Barb had long since gotten used to the idea of being with other men in my presence and Mich obviously had no problem with this either. In addition, I prefered to let her fuck in private as I love just listening as I said
So, I made a proposal. I proposed to Barb that I drive her to Mitch's on a friday night after work and spend the whole weekend with them.
I addition, from the moment Mitch answered his door Barbara would be totally, completely his and absloutely no mention or refererence would be made by anyone the entire weekend that she was married to me etc.
In effect, Barb would truly, completely become his girlfriend for the entire weekend and I would just be a 'friend" visiting Mitch.
I would accompany them as they visited the bars, dance club, etc they would mormally go to and I would be introduced as a friend of Mitch's if/when we would run into any of Mitch's friends, bartenders, etc
I would have absolutely no say in anything they did or where they/we went. I would be the third wheel friend as they went about ther romantic weekend together obseving whatever they might be doing.
Of couse, I would not be able to see any of Barb's private parts or any activity too personal. After all she would be Mitch's girfriend.......not mine.
In short I would be with them as they lived and fucked as a real couple as they did what ever they would be doing when they spent the weekend together sans me.

Barb, smiled wickedly and said she loved the idea and would talk to Mitch about it.
Barb dicussed it with Mitch and he also loved the idea. I fugured he would as we actually got along great and had much in common.... besides Barbara.
So it was decided that it would happen soon.

In a couple of weeks Barb was to have another weekend with Mitch but, she told me that I should wait until the next one.
I don't kow exactly why but I suspected that she simply wanted to make me squirm for a while as I contemplated it.

However the weekend was eventually set for my proposal.
As she packed for the weekend, I did not suggest any clothes as I normally did saying that she should wear whatever she and her boyfriend likes.

Mitch lived about 25 miles away and we spent the drive mainly talking about her feelings for Mitch. She said that even though she loves me, Mich still turned her on tremendously sexually and also that he was a very nice guy, However, she added that he was not her type for the most part. She mostly enjoyed partying and fucking with him and I was indeed her soulmate. I needed to hear that again.
As we pulled up to Mitch's apartmemnt, I told her to have a great time and not to let me inhibit her in any way during the weekend.
Mitch opened the door, took Barb by the hand and they kissed passionately like the lovers they were, He then said hello to me and asked if I had any problems finding his place, I said no.
I then explained that I just happened to run into "this lady" as I walked up to his apartment and inquired who it was. Mitch then formally introduced Barb and I to each other explaining that she was his new girlfriend that he told me about.
He told Barb that I was an old friend who would be spending the weekend "with us". Barb and I exchanged greetings as new acquaintances
I said I hoped my presense would not inhibit or inconvience them them in any way and I would try to give them any privacy they needed, just as any considerate house guest would.
Mitch was obviously 100% on board with my proposal and I loved it!

As she placed her things into the bedroom and went to the bathroom, I comented to Mitch that Barb was very pretty and sexy.... he agreed, smiling kowingly and somewhat proudly.

From that friday night to the following sunday afternoon Barb was trully and completly Mitch's
At everywhere we went, during everything did, Barb and Mitch were a coulple and I was just tagging along.
They/we went to a couple of bars, etc where Mick and Barb were a couple with Barb dressed very sexy with a very shot skirt
The even kiissed at the bars while we sat on the stools with Barb between us.
Saturday at a dance club, with Barb dressed sexy but tasteful, they slow danced and frequently kissed like the lovers they were for all to see.
Mostly, for the entire weekend, I was the designated driver and their chauffer.
They just went about ther daily activities like any couple that lived togeter would. By now, Barb certainly knew where everthing was and they both had gotten into a rouitne in their weekends together, both knowing intimately what each other liked

Seeing then doing the little things that lovers do like, just holding hands, kissing or just snuggling together on the sofa watching TV was highly erotic for me. At no time was I allowed to see anything that would not be appropriate for a couple to do in the presence of a friend. The most they would do in front of me is kiss briefely and romanticly at home. or kiss, dance slowly and intimately together when out at club as I said.

Yes, they would fuck! Damn, how they they would fuck!
They fucked friday night, morning noon and night on saturrday, and sunday morning...... all behind a closed door of course.
The would just go into the bedroom without saying a word to me and fuck. Mitch obviously had great stamina and could be ready to fuck again in a short while. So, this is what they did when spending the weekends together I thought.
Also, no mention was ever made of them fucking.

They were completly into the scenerio and played it to the hilt. I found it extremely erotic to say the least.
To be honest, I don't know who enjoyed it more, them or me.
Personally I found it an extremely erotic mind fuck observing the woman I loved, my wife, and Mitch, her boss live and fuck as a couple. I was hooked on it!
I found out that I wanted more and more but, I was also aware of the dangers involved. Although I considered that, if Babara has not left me by now after all we have been through and the all the men she was with, she problaly never will. As least I hoped not.
So, I decided I wanted more but would "play it by ear".

Anyway, I did not want the weekend to end but, we left Mitch's that sunday afternoon.
Driving home, we discussed what had happened and we agreed that it was very enjoyable for both of us saying that we had to do it again. We also decided to both be honest about everything concerning it.
Barb had had other steady boyfriends before but this was a bit different as Mitch was such a great lover and a nice guy. He was was also her boss which was another factor which insured them seeing each other almost daily. She admitted that she did love him but not at all like she loved me. She loved him none the less.
I asked her why she never said that she loved Mitch and she said that she thought I would not want to hear that but, admitted she and Mitch often told each other in private that they loved each other ..... but she would never leave me.
I then told the woman I loved that it was OK for her and Mitch to say "I love you " in my presence and they could "date" each other more often.

So, it twas settled. Mitch was beginning to be the most intense relationship she had up to this point and we were expanding the envelope greatly.
Barb had been with probably hundreds of men at this point but, Mitch appeared to be different somehow. He not only fucked her masteterfully but, more often and longer than most and they genually seemed to like each other. After all, they did work with each other so, they already had a good relationship out of bed.
Mitch was also very pleasent towards me which I loved.

They started to spend even more time together.
I told Mitch that for now on, I would wear a condom when fucking Barbara as he contuned to fuck her bareback and I wanted him to fuck and cum into Barb as often as possible. I told him that I wanted his cum only to be in my wife's vagina. Mitch, although surprised, of course, agreed. I then told Mitch that I wanted my wife and him to become even closer and I would want him do whatever Barbara allowed. I said that I would help him in anyway he wanted me to to so he could make my wife......his lover....... his girlfriend, more completely into his his private slut.
I found it exciting that Mitch was her lover well as her boss.

I then related to Barb that I wanted her and Mitch to be together as often as possible, etc and I explained what I already told Mitch what I wanted.
She smiled coyly. Then playfully, with a hint of wickedness said, "you bastard, if that's what you want baby cakes..... we can do that!"
She then seriously but lustfully added that I should carefull what I wished for.

Mitch would then frequently come to our apartment after work and sometimes even spend the weekend They would fuck of course (bare back when appropriate and always in private) and I would hear the frequent cries of "I love you" from both of them
Other weekends, I would drive Barb to Mitch's and repeat the events of the first weekend. However. now they freely said "I love you" to each other particularly when they fucked.
They also became unrestrained over all with their mutual affections for each other when in my presense. Their displays of affection for each other became the norm.

To my surprise, I disovered that I actually wanted Mitch to try and take Barb away from me. He was basically already doing it anyway and it certainlly fuled my masochistic erotic addictions. Of course, I really did not want Barb to leave me, However, I had to know if she actually would leave me for some other guy and Mitch could be the one to do it. In any event, the mere thought of it was higlhy erotic to me to say the least and to this end, I wanted them to be together as much as possible.
I gave Mitch a recording of vey romantic instrumentals like "Pachelbel's Canon" that I wanted him to play whenever they were getting romantic together at his apartment so they would bond even closer......fall deeper in love..
So, I found myself wanting my wife and Mich to be together without any thoughts of me whatsoever but, another part of me was aware that it was insane for me to want this.
My wife lustfully volunteered at this point that when they are fucking, she now belonged completly, totally to Mitch and I did not even exist.
In my erotic highs, I was glad to hear and know that.
It was a sweet, masochistic, erotic mind fuck of mixed emotions!

I also found myself wanting just to orally please my wife,...... to just lovingly eat the pussy that now belonged to Mitch... the pussy I freely gave to him.
So, almost every time after Mitch fucked my wife at our apartment and left, I would orally clean her. It was a act of love but, also an act of submission to their affair. I also insited that Barb tell Mitch that I did so......not really to humillate me but, to illustrate my submission to him fucking my wife and that her vagania is now truly his alone to fuck.
It was sweet tourture pleasing her orally knowing how masterfully only Mitch fucks her now.
I was also now just masturbating the eroitic thoughts of my wife and Mich being together and the whole insane situation.
When I finally admitted to Barb that I masturbated to the thought of her and Mitch and that was all I needed, she lookd at me with a mixture of pitty, love and lust saying if it makes me happy, it's OK with her as Mitch was all the sex she needed or wanted at this point anyway.
Then, she suprised me by saying that "your starting to get your "wish" to my dismay and erotic delight, I did not ask her to explain that. However, I knew what she ment. She had become a master at pushing all my right erotic buttons while still keeping me emotioally reasured.

Barb soon then asked me to shave her pussy for Mitch. She, had it shaved many years ago but, now just kept it well trimmed.
Of course, Mitch absoululy love it shaved. It also made performing orally on her even more enjoyable for me
However, Barb informed me that it needed to be shaved frequently to avoid any unpeasant itching for her.
So it became a routine.......about every other day when she did not have her period, I would lovingly shave her for Mitch which I found very erotic in its self.
Barb would platyfully tell me when it was time to shave her.

Since we also had a very good sofa bed in the TV room which I slept on whenever Mitch spent the night, it was a short leap for me to sleep on the sofa bed nightly which made the bedroom completely my wife's and Mitch's. Barb even placed a pic of her and Mitch on the dresser with my aproval.
Strangely, I was gald that Mitch did not have any of his things at our apartment except for an overnight toiletry bag that was kept under the sink when he was not here.
What was even stranger is that everytime I went into the bedroom to the clothes closet, I started to feel like an intruder. which was actually pretty erotic for me.
I should point out that in spite of things, Barb and I got along great but, more like best friends than a married couple . Although, we did kiss at times but, it became more of a frinedly kiss and we would often just hold hands with me being very supportive of her affair with Mitch.

It should be said that through all this, although the dynamic at work between Mitch and Barb was bound to change, overall, Mitch strived to maintain a high degree of professionalism. Although what may have happened behind the closed office door was open to speculation for shure,
Barb seemed not to to want to talk about it but, I'm fairly certain there were quite intmate at times in the office, not to mention the times they went out to lunch together which I was never aware of
However, not knowing exactly what they were doing at work daily only served to add to my erotic excitememt.
Anyway, by this time, I had become addicted to my wife being Mitch's lover..... his slut.
So, I just reveled in the extremely erotic situations and let them have their affair to its ultimate conclusion.

It all became a like a drug for the three of us but particularly for me. I continually tried to expand the envelope.
I started to think I acually might be" losing" her but, it still turned me on, Barb had left me for others when we were just loving togerther but, she always came back to me. Would she do do the same with Mitch now/? Would she leave me for Mitch to go on one of her "honeymoons" with him and come back to me when she got it out of her system as she done with others in the past?
If so, for how long would she stay away before returning...... if at all?
I found all this to be ovewhemingly erotic!
When she left me for a while for others in the past, it was without my aproval and it hurt me.
However, it was just erotic comtemplating her doing it now with my aproval and even with my encouragement, particlary since we were now married.

I found myself wanting them to get more and more intimate......more frequently .........if that was even possible.
One time, Barb acompanied Mitch to the wedding of his friend. Everyone truly believed Barb was Mitch's girlfriend and they were frequently asked when they were getting married. It was out of town and they planned on staying at a motel. However, they spent the night at one of his friends. Barb said she loved it as she fet like she actually belonged to Mitch.
Another time, they went to a weekend lover's "getaway" in the Poconos where displays of romantic affections were perfectly aceptable and they played the part of recently married couple with Barb using Mitch's last name. I suggested and paid for their very romantic weekend.
From that point, it was a short and obvious leap for us to playfully refer to Mitch as her husband when discussing him privaty among ourselves.

Eventually, they threw all caution to the wind with my complete aproval and encouragement. They started going out in the town we lived in. They went to local resturants, bars, dance clubs where anyone we knew might see them.
They went out duing the week as well as on weekends. I have to admitt that the danger was eroticly exciting for me and I found myself actually hoping that someone we know would see them carrying on as the lovers they truly were. I wanted pepole to see that Mitch and Barb were a couple to get it over with. I figured once some people we knew saw them, it would be a stepping stone for my wife to go and live with Mitch for a while and I could then say we seperated.
I even started to ocasionally go to the bars they were going to so I could discreetly observe them on their date while we all pretended we did not know each other. This was a particluar mind fuck as I never knew who would be there and I got a a thrill from the erotic danger of it all. I would then go home and wait for them to come home to fuck in their bedroom. No one that I was aware of saw them .
Eventually, I insisted that they start going to the one bar where most of my casual friends would be. They had volunteered to stay away from it until now solely for my benefit.
Well, they were indeed "seen".... several times!
Whenever somone told me about it, I explained that we were seperated for the most part and it was her boyfriend. I actually felt eroticly relieved that I did not have to hide it any more. However, I now also had to comteplate what would now happen next and it was incredibly exciting and scary.

Of course, they still spent some weekends at Mitch's place

Anyway, they were now indeed a genuine couple now and there was absoulutly no doubt about it and I did not want or need to hide it any more .
We all honestly did not know where/how it would all end.
However, Barb still ocasionally reassured me that It was still moslty just for sex for both of them even though they did love each other to a certain extent. In any event, I thought Mitch was probably a bit too "vanilla" for Barb even if he did fuck great.

So, I threw all caution to the wind. After much contemplation, about how things had evolved, how I had evolved, I made a desicision. There was a time when I got extremely jealous and hurt when Barb was with another man. However thngs have evolved to the point that I just get turned on by it I had now come to the point where I now even wanted Mitch to have Barb completely for himself with me entirely of the picture so they can belong completely to each other. So, I confided in Mitch that I now seriously wanted him to convince my wife to go to live with him...... if only for a while. I told him I seriously wanted my wife to go to to live with him as long as he could keep her there.
We both knew it was just a very short leap for them to do it anyway and, he was already acutely aware of my erotic addictions concerning it. He admitted that they had aready discussed it but, not too seriously. That they already discussed it did not surprise me given the circumstances.
I then added that I would deny it if he told Barb what I just told him.
Of couse, he did tell her which I denied. However, Barb did not believe me after all that had already happened.

Mitch informed me that he would now be earnestly trying to convince my wife to come to live with him as there was no reason for her not to.

That weekend, my wife and I had some long conversations about it and found that we we both actually did want it. Neither one of us wanted to break up permantly but, we both agreed that it would be very exciting if she actualy lived with Mitch for a while and not just some weekends. He was now fucking her exclusivly and we no longer slept together anyway.
They were, already an established couple anyway so, why not?

That monday after work Mitch wanted to meet with me at a local bar for a beer to discuss things.
At the bar, we seriously discussed what we wanted He eventually informed that my wife not only would live with him but, she had already decided when to do so and was probably already packing.
Strangely, Mitch was still polite towards me which I was glad of.
Suddenly I was hit with the reality of it. I was scared but tremendously turned on at the same time. Barb's previous warning echoed in my brain.... "be carefull what you wish for!" In any event, it was too late ot turn back now. The only thing I could do was to concentrate on the eroitic situation.
I had given my wife to anorther ( better?) man and she is moving in with him. I wanted them to be a real couple and now, they were in evey way possible. I truly love her but, why is my cock so damn hard?
I found myself telling Mitch that I was glad my wife was going to live with him as I always liked him.
I then made Mitch promise that he would take good care of Barb and keep her well fucked.
Mitch then told me that Barb should get birth control as he planned on fucking her even more now and he did not want to use any more condoms as he been doing when nessary and, I agreed that he should now always cum in her and not just when she is safe sans birth control.
He then voulentered (after some beer) that my wife was the best fuck he ever had and this is why he wants her to live with him and she will now be his full time, private slut. The beer was getting to me also as I replied "I hope you mean that!"
Finally, we agreeed that he would keep in touch, one way or another as he knew how much I would worry about her and my definate need to still be part if it. Like I said, Mitch was a nice guy.
We finished our beers and left.

Whe I returned home, my wife was indeed starting to pack.
We both just stood facing each other silently for a short while before finally speaking.
We confirmed that she will be leaving me soon to go to Mitch's and will leave the next day saying there is no time like the present and there is no sense in dragging it out. Since they worked very close to where we lived, she would pack Mitch''s car with some of her things quickly during lunch the next day. She would get some of her other things in a few days. It was not the "I hate you and I'm leaving you" type of atmosphere. It was more like we were both about to embark on a great erotic adventure.
She then informed me that she would be gone by the time I got home and she would then be Mitch's. She then wanted to reafirm one last time that it's what I wanted. I then proceded to tell her how much I still loved her but I found it indescribably erotic that she is going to live with Mitch. My stiff cock was clear evidence of it.

My wife then slowly started to stroke my stiff cock as she told me she loved me too but, she also found it very erotic also.... and she totally loved how Mitch fucked her.
I then asked her about the birth control and she said that she and Mich had indeed discussed it. She would be getting some birth control soon .
She also freely admitted for the first time that it made her feel extra slutty how I encouraged her and Mitch to become a real couple and how she really loved it more than I ever realized.
She told me how she will love being totaly Mitch's lover and slut with me totally out of the picture saying " I want to belong totally to Mitch"
She finally reminded me that she had "left" me, cheated on me, several times in the past but she always came back so why should this be any different? I needed to hear that.

While she was still stroking my cock I then asked her say one more time that she "loved Mitch"
Barb took my queue knowing exactly what I wanted to hear to fuel my masochistic erotic fantasies. She proceded to eroticly tell me how much she and Mitch really loved each other and how they were both not actually being honest with me about it. She explained I should keep that in mind always as I constantly think of them making romantic, passionate, love.
"In fact", she said, "by this time next week, I will might even forget your name"
Fanally with an erotic and develish tone she said, "you definately got what you wished for baby cakes...... I love Mitch! "

She then went into the bedroom and called me in a couple of minutes later. She was naked on her back with her legs spread wide, She told me to eat her for the last time. She said I should take one last look at the pussy that will now always be be Mitch's. As I ate her, she kept saying how much they loved each other and how much she will love living with, belonging to Mitch. She then explained how much they both enjoyed being romantic together and how they always wished they could be together full time.

Of couse, she was exaggerating about eveything (I hoped) for my benefit. Like always, she knows how to press all my right erotic buttons.
We slept that night in seperate beds as we had been doing. The next morning, I awoke with the knowledge that my wife would be gone when I retuned from work that afternoon.

The next day she was indeed gone to live with Mitch.
I knew (hoped) it would not be permantly but, I did not know how long either .
This was not like one of her "honeymoons" where there would be an general time for her to return. Instead, she was moving in with Mitch for an indefinite period which I found to be both scary and very erotic.
She still had much of her things here and I wondered what else she would bring to Mitch's.

So this was it. Now, every day, about all I could think of was the erotic image of my wife living with Mitch, and getting constanly fucked by Mitch. I started to revel in the the thought of Barb and Mich finally becoming the true couple that I wished them to be due to my masochistic erotic addictions.
Yes, it was absoloutely crazy but, I loved it. I admit that it was the danger of it that I found exciting in addition to the extreme, erotic natue of it alll.
I reveled in the image that my wife was now Mitch's full time private slut.
I reveled in the thought that my wife is completely enjoying being Mitch's slut.
i reveled in the thought of their romance.
I thought of how much Barb said they loved each other as she had so eroticly told me before leaving. I was glad that she had the erotic sense to tell me that ! She knew what I loved to hear!

She came back during lunch twice to pick up just a few more things the second week and that was it. She purposely left me clues that she was there in addition to her missing things.

For the first two weeks, I heard nothing from them.
Then, one night, I got a phone call from Mitch (land line) and he told me to simply stay on the phone. I was then was treated to the erotic sounds of them fucking for the next 45 minutes.. then, the phone went "dead".
This became a routine. When I least expected it, I would get a call and without anyone saying a word, I would hear them fucking. I longed for those erotic, cock hardening calls!
Other times, I would get a call and I would simply be told to go to a cetain local dive bar (there were a few) and that is where Mitch and Barb would be sitting at the bar. Barb would always be dressed like a dive bar slut with an extremely short slim skirt, making it difficult to not expose her panties, and a skimpy, revealing top.
There is something blatantly sexy and slutty when a sexy female wears a slim skirt so short that she exposes her feminine, nylon bikini panties while sitting on a bar stool and this was my wife with her stud! With her great figure, long dark hair and somewhat heavy makeup, she would look like a sexy hooker and some people thought she actually was one. Damn, it made my cock hard!
BTW, Barb nomally would not like to go out dressed like that as it made her feel very self conscious and enbarassed. However, after a stiff drink berfore dressing, she would usually loose her inhibitions and be willing to dress very slutty. Mitch was obviously aware of this and took full advantage of it. I was shure that she had a good buzz on before even arriving at the bar and once there, she had no inhibitions.
Anyway, I would just discreetly observe them without saying a word, enjoying the exquisit, cock hardening humiliation as Mitch displayed his slut and they completely ignored me. At least I would then know that she is OK.
I quickly came to the realization that it was no longer worth worrying about anyone I knew seeing me in any bar as my slut wife was with her lover and I actually hoped that someone I knew woud be there to incease my erotic thrill.
The times I did run into someone I knew, I simply explained that we were seperated and Mitch was her new lover, feigning indifference about it.
I would then revel in the extra humiliation of it while sipping my beer, Anyway, none of my "important" friends went to any of the dive bars.
I later learned that on those nights, they would wisely got to a local motel to fuck instead of driving home after drinking. As I said, she loves to be a motel slut anyway.

I kept thinking about how my wife told me that when they are fucking, she belonged completly, totally to Mitch which I belived to be absoutley true.
I constanly wondered how often she belonged totally to Mitch........ how oten they pasionately and lovingly fucked. I hoped it was at least morning and night weekdays with morning noon and night on the weekends..... whenever they could! She now was on birth cotrol and they could aways fuck bare back . I wondered if she ever thought about me anymore now and how complete their bonding had become.....if I was now, just a distant, fading memory. I had masochistic erotic thoughts hoping they were happy together. Otherwise, what would be the point? It would not turn me on otherwise.
I constantly pictured them kissing. I imagined them kissing and petting romantically on a sofa........or, kissing deeply but lovingly while ever so slowly fucking in the missionay position like newlyweds lost in a world of sex and love for each other and it just made my cock hard!

The fact that I kept getting phone calls from Mitch at least reasured me that I was stilll part of their world. However, I was never shure of what their motives were . Were they simply trying to torment me out of comtempt for me? Was it because they just knew how much it turned me on and that I needed to be part of it? Perhaps a bit of both?
Anyway, I never masturbated so much and sometimes had to force myself to eat something. I did have faith that she would retun to me eventually which hepled me maintain a semblance of normalcy in my daily life.
Everytime when I thought that I could not face this exquisite torment much longer longer, I would get another phone call and I would get the erotic fix I needed to carry on. They certainly knew how to keep me on the "edge"!

So, all this went on for about 5 months until Barb. surprised me by calling to say she was comming home at last. She was comming home for Christmas!

After she returned, we both had to go through a adjusment period as neither one of us was exactly the same person were were before because we both went through an erotic 5 months..... albeit for our own different reasons.
Barb expained that she grew a bit bored with Mitch as the erotic thrill was fading for her and he started to be somewhat demanding at time. The realtiy of life with Mitch had set in.
So the affair ended.

It was evdent how Mitch pounded her pussy and it somehow looked different, It was no longer shaved but, stilll nicely trimed. However, it semed like it was just a bit gaping which it never did before. The first time we eventually fucked was fantasic. Her well used pussy felt woderfull!! It felt wonderfully well fucked ... by Mitch! She had been with problaby hundreds of men by this point in her life but, maby never so frequenly well fucked by a large cocked stud like Mitch. Her pussy did seem to return to (her) "normal" in a few days though, or maby I just got used to her "new" vaginia.

As she had her first orgasm with me, she cried out "I love you Mitch" out of pure habit I assumed, It actually turned me on. I said nothing about it and she contnued to cry out Mitch's name every time she orgasmed. She admmted to me that she would now think of Mitch when we fucked explaining that for the last 5 months Mitch was the only one who fucked her and .....he fucked her often to repeted violent orgasms. I told her that I understood and was OK with it adding I actually found it quite erotic. So, everytime we fucked she would cry out for Mitch and fuck even wilder then she did before This went on for a few months as I realized how intense their reationship must have actually been. I loved it!
I would not be honest if I did not admit that it was great to reclaim the bedroom as ours and be sleeing with my wife again.

She still had her job and would still be working with Mitch. They also had to readjust and Barb said it was a bit dificult at first but, being the pros they both were, they got through it.
However, she admitted that at first, they would still pet in his car at times when they had the oportunity and the mood stuck them. What that consisted of she did not say but, I strongly suspected she would suck his cock. Old habits die hard I guess and I certainly did not have a problem with it. However, they even stopped doing that after a while as Barb started dating a new boyfriend.

As fate would have it, Mitch eventually met a very nice girl more his own age and they fell in love.
At one point, Mitch made play to fuck Barb again while he still had the other relationship. I really could not blame him as Barb is a fantastick fuck. However, to Barb's credit she said no thanks as she wanted no part of him cheating on his new girlfriend.
Mitch and his new love eventually got married so, it worked out good for all.

Anyway, we became even closer soulmates and more erotic adventures and boyfriends were to come .
Last edited by Luv It on Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:33 pm, edited 25 times in total.
Our beginnings in the HW life style
http://www.ourhotwives.org/forum/viewto ... 1342&hilit

"My wife likes to talk to me when she's having sex. Last night she called me from Chicago."
-Rodney Dangerfield
:)

Luv It
Pervert

Re: NON FICTION, Barb D: Her intense relationship with her b

Unread post by Luv It » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:51 am

BTW, all this occured almost 30 years ago when we we much younger and adventurous. She quit that job about a year later.

Although she has had many other boyfriends through the years, none were as intenses at that.
Most of the time we do have a relatively normal home life in spite of her having boyfriends.
We both certainly are not as wild as when we were younger. :)

"My wife likes to talk to me when she's having sex. Last night she called me from Chicago."
-Rodney Dangerfield

katt
Virgin

Re: NON FICTION, Barb D, Her intense relationship with her b

Unread post by katt » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:45 pm

Another excellent read. I hope you continue to post your experiences.

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:04 am

katt wrote:Another excellent read. I hope you continue to post your experiences.

Thanks for the feedback. :)

-Rodney Dangerfield

sirenseeker
Trainable

Unread post by sirenseeker » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:52 pm

Awesome story and very well told! Thanks for sharing!

ikari
Virgin

Unread post by ikari » Sat May 12, 2012 6:59 am

Probably one of the best if not THE best cuckold story i;ve ever read... period! I made account just to tell You this! Not stupid empty purely about "fucking" but emotions as prime subject. Well written, formated... i would buy You a beer if I could!

ps - is there any way to contact You more priv ( i tried this forum but you cant)

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Sat May 12, 2012 10:29 pm

Luv it - I must say, this is most definitely one of your better works!! You and I have both stated, on this forum, our desire for stories about the "significant other", getting very close to their lover and "sharing living quarters" for extended periods of time.

This story hit every button I was looking for, and made me look forward to the other stories you mentioned at the end of the post!!

Hats off to you, and thanks, for time time you took to draft it. I look forward to reading about any upcoming adventures you send our way.

Also, as I come across other stories along this orientation, I'll either post them or send them your way.

Thanks again, and chat at ya soon...

Wingman
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Mon May 14, 2012 11:56 am

Thanks sirenseeker, ikari, and wingman. :)

-Rodney Dangerfield

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Sat May 19, 2012 6:02 pm

Luv it
I saw on the fetish forum that Mitch and barb did a lot of bdsm things (eg the fuck machine). Have you thought about re-releasing this story with some of those details included?

I just retread it. Just as exciting the fourth time around!!!! Not many stories on this site can make that claim!

Keep it hanging

Wingman
Wingman

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Sat May 19, 2012 7:41 pm

wingman wrote:Luv it
I saw on the fetish forum that Mitch and barb did a lot of bdsm things (eg the fuck machine). Have you thought about re-releasing this story with some of those details included?

I just retread it. Just as exciting the fourth time around!!!! Not many stories on this site can make that claim!

Keep it hanging

Wingman

Actually no. My wife did not tell me too much about it as she prefers to keep it private, between her and Mitch. I get the feeling that she is a bit embarrassed about it

-Rodney Dangerfield

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Sun May 20, 2012 7:37 pm

Luv it
Thats too bad. From what you put in the Fetish forum, it sounded great. If you do get her to fess up (and she shouldn't be shy... it will most certainly add to the relationship between you two), we would love to hear about it. Thanks anyway for posting here and on the Fetish site!!

Wingman
Wingman

cu32
Prepubescent

Unread post by cu32 » Mon May 28, 2012 8:03 am

That is an extremely hot story. I'm glad it worked out for all involved though. I was getting worried for you half-way through the story. Congratulations.

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:17 am

Keep in mind that this happend over 25 years ago and this was an extreme situation while we we still rather young.

Most of the time, she just has a steady boyfriend and we have a rather normal home life otherwise.
However.............. ;)

-Rodney Dangerfield

beg4ignore
Virgin

Unread post by beg4ignore » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:36 am

WOW! What a story, though I realize it's true, and that makes it even HOTTER!

It's everything I would fantasize about in such a relationship, and articulated it so well! Thank you for sharing your experiences!

LessMoonbeams
Trainable

Unread post by LessMoonbeams » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:02 pm

great stuff

Mia

Unread post by Mia » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:47 pm

LessMoonbeams wrote:great stuff
Welcome to OHW, LessMoonbeams.

Mia

beg4ignore
Virgin

Unread post by beg4ignore » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:44 am

All of the stories of you and Barb are among my favorites, I have to tell you! Just incredibly hot!

This one in particular is hot for me, for many reasons, perhaps the hottest of all! Many elements make it so, but particularly the fact that she went off with Mitch for 5 whole months, with you getting nothing more than an occasional call with the sounds of them making love, or getting to watch them in a club from a distance once in a while. That's pretty incredible!

I know your stories are real, and don't want to suggest anything that would hurt you at all, but I did want to share with you that I had my own little side fantasy that occurs right at the point where Barb comes home at Christmas. In my divergence from what really happened, I wonder how you would feel if Barb came to visit you at Christmas just to let you know that she's more in love with Mitch than ever, and wants to extend this time with him indefinitely. She wanted to visit you and reassure you that she does still love you very much and doesn't want to leave you nor have you leave her, but she very much wants to stay with Mitch and in fact if you agree to allow it to continue, she'll be leaving in an hour to go with him to visit his family for the holidays. She wonders how all of that makes you feel, and slowly rubs your cock to see that it is turning you on. She smiles and guides your head between her legs as she lays back on the couch, and you lick her to several orgasms before she lets you up and watches you with a beautiful smile while you jack off for her, as you do, she tells you that Mitch and her fuck all the time, and she is more in love with him than ever....as she says that you cum in seconds, shooting so hard...and then she tidies up, has you help her with her dress, re-does her makeup, and picks up a few things she forgot in your place, and heads off as Mitch's car pulls up in the driveway. She gives you a loving peck on the cheek and reassures you again that she loves you very much as she now also loves Mitch. With that, she's out the door. She doesn't even look back as you watch from the window as she slips in beside Mitch, giving him a loving kiss and hug, and off they go, to visit his family...as what? You aren't sure what they will tell them, but you can imagine.

Months go by and no word from Barb at all, other than those same phone calls with sounds of their lovemaking...and occasionally Mitch invites you to watch them while they are out at a club...on your birthday, you receive a package of a worn, cummed on pair of Barb's panties, with a little note from her, handwritten, telling you she loves you and to have fun with this present. And on it goes....wow. Just a fantasy, my friend.

Hope you're well! Love your stories!

tatlocks
Prepubescent

Unread post by tatlocks » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:58 pm

This is such a sexy and intense story. Cuckolding is about the complexity of sharing and taking risks. Risks with real consequences should things go wrong. thank you for posting it. I must read more about Barb. Really enjoyed and related to your story. Brought back many memories for me.

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:23 pm

Thanks.....
The only way that I know that people are interested in what I write (and that I should write more) is by their responses. :)

-Rodney Dangerfield

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:08 pm

Well my friend, we ARE interested!!! Any time u care to write more, you'll have at least one dedicated reader :)
Wingman

pwsub
Experienced

Unread post by pwsub » Tue May 06, 2014 2:13 pm

This I have read many times, it stands out so clearly as one of the best, thank you. Do you have any further stories on the horizon? Cheers

hattersfan
Trainable

Unread post by hattersfan » Tue May 13, 2014 8:16 am

pwsub wrote:This I have read many times, it stands out so clearly as one of the best, thank you. Do you have any further stories on the horizon? Cheers

Kudos from me too; this is in my all time top ten erotic stories. I have taken the liberty of changing Mitch and Barb's names to that of my own wife Heather and her boyfriend Martin.

Thanks again, :up:

nnjcpl2002
Experienced

Unread post by nnjcpl2002 » Wed May 21, 2014 9:10 am

We love your cuckold narratives! Just wanted you to know.

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Thu May 22, 2014 2:33 pm

nnjcpl2002 wrote:We love your cuckold narratives! Just wanted you to know.

Well...... its not exactly cuckold as is all by mutual agreement and not like the classic cuckold arrangement but, thanks. :)

-Rodney Dangerfield

MistressNoire
Trainable

Unread post by MistressNoire » Thu May 22, 2014 2:57 pm

this is powerful and erotique.
I'm the most wicked woman you will ever meet. I will torment and torture you, and you will take it and like it.