True story -- Hot Time in a Hot Tub

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
hoselover
Prepubescent

True story -- Hot Time in a Hot Tub

Unread post by hoselover » Mon May 14, 2012 3:20 am

Caution: Contains descriptions of male-male activity.

This is a 100% accounting of a hotwife/cuckold encounter that took place this past weekend. I have changed the names of my wife and the other man for privacy reasons. All other details are completely factual, as they happened.

Last week, I made contact on SLS with a guy who lives only about 10-15 minutes away. We exchanged several cordial emails, and it sounded like he'd be a good playtime matchup for Jenny and me. I was very candid and told him about my pantyhose fetish and cuckold desires. During the course of our conversation, he casually mentioned that he was open to same-gender sex play, and that broadened our discussion a little, as we compared notes about previous oral sex experimentation that we've each had. But that was a secondary issue -- he's looking for male-female sex with my Jenny, and I'm looking to watch her fuck another guy again!

We decided to meet for coffee on Thursday to see if there was any attraction. We hit it off very well. He's a very gentle soul, just like myself, and we share a lot of common history in terms of jobs and such. He was also attracted to Jenny, despite her size. She was in a dress & pantyhose, and looked very nice. And she's always candid in frank discussions about 'what we do' and is very clear about enjoying swinging/hotwifing, although it's usually in a demure, matter-of-fact manner.

I mentioned to the guy -- Mike -- that we had a couple of gift certificates to a hot tub place where we've gone with some of our swinger friends. He was excited at the thought of nude hot tubbing with us and was eager to go. So we decided to go the following evening, and have a get-acquainted session in the hot tub.

We met at our house, and all rode together in our car to the hot tub facility, where we signed in about 10 minutes early. Now, this may not mean much, but it's another bit of the mental game that I like to play. The three of us - two men and a women - walked into the facility, empty-handed. We didn't bring along a bag with swimsuits or towels, etc. It would be suggestive to anyone paying attention that we were going to be bathing in the nude together. Just a minor thing, but I love knowing that others know we're a sexual 3-some of some sort!

We were lucky in that our tub was ready, and let us go in several minutes before the appointed time -- more time to enjoy the sins of the flesh! We quickly were out of our clothes and into the tub. Mike had wore his 'Playboy' boxers as a joke for Jenny, and when he removed them, I subtly checked out his 'equipment'. (I love to look at the cocks that my wife is going to be enjoying!) His SLS profile said that he had a thick, average-length dick, with a mushroom-shaped head to please the ladies. It was a fairly accurate description. It did appear to be thick, even while flaccid. I didn't really perceive the head as being like a mushroom, but it was wide. (I'm a very literal guy, and there was no sign of a 'skirt' where the head met the shaft. That would make it look like more like a mushroom to my eye. But it looked nice. Jenny likes thick cocks!)

We all got into the tub and briefly sat in a triangular pattern, remarking on how nice the water felt. It couldn't have been a minute, when I looked at Mike and suggested that he move in closer to Jenny and get acquainted with her. We didn't go there to sit and talk, we went to touch and explore! He quickly took the hint, and waded over towards her, first examining her nipple piercings and asking if it hurt when she had them done. We have an interesting & humorous story about her nipple piercings and her laser genital hair removal, and told the story while he fondled and sucked her breasts. After finishing the story of her genital lasering, I reached down to feel the softness between her legs and found that Mike's hand was already there. Success! Bingo! Excelsior! Love it when another man is enjoying the sensual feel of my wife!

I asked Jenny: "Do you have him hard yet?" She responded that she didn't know, because she was using her hands to buoy herself in the tub. I asked, "Mind if I check?", and they both said 'Go ahead.' So I reached across and found Mike's cock, which was, indeed very hard. In fact, it was hard to a degree that I don't think I've every achieved, even when I was younger. It hadn't gained much in length, but it was a nice, chubby cock, and I was literally amazed at how hard the shaft was up at the top where it exited from his abdomen. Rock hard, steel hard. Really -- I've never felt mine that hard! I didn't know they could get that hard.

He fingered her and sucked one breast while I squeezed and sucked the other one, and my free hand ran up and down her thigh, caressing the soft flesh. I love it, I love it! Mike was anxious for the bubbler to time out so that he could see her through calm, clear water. I reached over and turned the jets off and let the water settle so that he could look at her open legs through the transparent liquid.

Jenny sat up on the top of the ledge, and Mike's head went between her legs. He tongued her for the longest time, and she lay back moaning and enjoying the scene. Occasionally, he'd take a break, and finger her, furiously rubbing her clit. Jenny would squeeze and tug at her nipples as she lay there, naked and exposed on the patio blocks that surrounded the tub, her legs in the water and this man, who was a stranger to her a mere 24 hours earlier, firmly staking his ground with his head and hands between her legs. I just sat back on one of the tub seats across from them, stroking my cock, taking in the erotic view.

(A brief digression: Jenny had oral surgery a few days prior, and has some sutures in her mouth, as well as tenderness. She's also been taking a bad-tasting oral medication to help the healing process. So there was no kissing, and she was unable perform oral sex on Mike or me.)

I got out of the water and lay down next to Jenny for a minute, fondling her breasts as he continued to work on her pussy with his hand and mouth. I'd gotten out to ask her a question, but it was taking me a minute to build up the courage. Finally, I just blurted it out: "I think Mike would like to have his cock sucked. I know you're out of commission because of your implant. Do you want me to do it for you?" She responded, "That's up to him", meaning Mike. He nodded in the affirmative and adjusted his stance on the step of the tub so that I could slide underneath him.

I looked at his lovely cock, took it in my hand and slid it into my mouth. As I began to really enjoy what I was doing, the phone on the wall rang. The front desk was telling us that we had only 12 minutes remaining on our hour, and asked if we'd like to buy additional time. I looked over at Jenny and Mike, and they both agreed that more time would be a good thing. Mike said he'd pay for the extra time, and we were all happy with his decision.

I slid back into the tub and between his legs, taking his cock back into my mouth as he continued to work on Jenny's spread pussy with his mouth and fingers. He was vocalizing his pleasure a bit, and would occasionally pump his cock into my mouth, as if he were fucking it. I reached behind him, gently fondling is balls and, occasionally squeezed an ass cheek as I sucked. I did the best job sucking I could, based upon reading and Jenny's oral sessions on me. I flicked his frenulum and the opening of his penis with my tongue and tried to imagine and then actualize what would feel good to him. A couple of times, I recognized the slickness and taste of pre-cum. One time, while he was in my mouth, I got a concentrated taste of something very salty. I don't know if it was cum or urine, but it was quite strong. He didn't react as if he were cumming, and his cock wasn't pulsing, so I don't know. But it had a profound mental effect on me. I was thinking, 'Here I am, trying to be really good at sucking cock, the first time I've spent more than a brief few seconds sucking one, and he's going to cum in my mouth!' To my astonishment, I actually WANTED that, whether or not it tastes bad. I wanted him to cum in my mouth. It was doing wonderful things in my mind.

I eventually shifted positions and got out from between Mikes legs. Jenny shifted to the side, so that she was now fully out of the tub, and Mike also exited. I don't know if there was some kind of signal, but she spread her legs wide, and Mike got into position, with his cock in his hand. I scrambled out of the tub, commenting 'My favorite part!', as he knelt and his cock slowly approached my wife's waiting pussy. Watching another man's cock enter her for the first time is one of my biggest turn-ons, and I wanted to be close to the action to see it!

Watching him pump on top of her was almost anti-climactic after that, and it didn't last long. Before long, he rolled off her. I don't know for certain if he orgasmed, just as I hadn't been sure if he orgasmed in my mouth. By this time, I figured that our time was about up, and I suggested that we all slip back into the water to rinse off before we our time was up. As Mike re-entered the tub, I could see what looked like a dribble of cum on the tip of his cock. I was tempted to go over and take him into my mouth, but didn't know if this deliberate attempt to have him in my mouth after it had been in Jenny's pussy would be too much for them. So discretion was the greater part of valor, in this case...

That's basically it. Our time was up, and we had to dress and make the 45-minute drive home. It would have been nice if we'd been able to invite Mike in for more play, but we've been working on the house and it's too messy for us to be comfortable taking him up to our bedroom.

On the way, I announced that I had really enjoyed sucking his cock. I'm no longer an 'experimenter'. I like it and I want to do it often, if possible. Jenny asked me if it made me feel more feminine. I lied a bit and said 'Not really.' The truth is, of course it does. I want to wear my panties and hose and I want to be subservient to her and to men who fuck her. I couldn't have felt more feminine unless I'd been dressed in my silky clothes, but I didn't really want her to know this, knowing that she prefers me to be masculine.

However, she does know how I wanted to be actively cuckolded, and she expressed a willingness to play along and tell me to suck a cock, knowing the effect that it will have on me. I look forward to it!