Shelly & Matt

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
hwc
Pervert

Shelly & Matt

Unread post by hwc » Fri May 25, 2012 2:31 pm

I found this story several years ago now, and it is still one of my favourites! If any one know sof any similar stories - particularly with a similar theme - I would love to know what they are called and where i can find them!........

My wife and I have been married for nearly six months. We are both Juniors at the University of Maryland. Shelly is 20 and I am 22. I was very interested in your story about you and your wife living in separate dorm rooms. This is very similar to Shelly and I. Our wedding was out of state and we transferred to this school after the wedding. We also looked into married housing and apartments off campus but those were too expensive and the married housing list had a three year wait.

One night while we fooled around in an apartment we share with another couple, temporarily, we were all talking and the idea of living in the single dorms again came up. We all agreed that it would be a turn on to see your spouse acting totally “unattached” and flirting with other guys. Shelly asked me if I would be jealous, and before I could answer a bulge in my jeans gave me away. I said that to make this really work, the couple has to agree to act and be totally single. Shelly asked how far can “I” go. I said go as far as you wanted to when we met. She reminded me and our friends that she dated four guys before we met and in fact she was dating two guys when I met her.

Shelly was not a virgin when I met her, I was about a year too late for that, but she made sure her date’s used condoms. She did not want a child until she was married. After we married we decided that she would go on the pill but we put off her appointments at the clinic, just testing fate, I guess. I told Shelly that I want her to date like she did before we met. She tried to test me by asking “What if I find a guy who is a real hunk” “How far can I go?” I told her that I would not be against her dating him and couple of times, like we did. She then countered and said how far would you want my “first, second and third dates to go”. I said that on the first date if you like him, give him a warm good night kiss and let him know throughout the date, by little gestures and looks that you would like to see him again. If he wants to make the second date then, do it. On the second wear a sexy dress and let him know that you are dressing for him. I follow up by saying, act like you did on our second date. She blushed a little and said, that on our second date after dancing at a club for a couple of hours we necked and did some fondling in the car. Shelly said “I’m” afraid to ask about the third date. I said what she expected “ I want you to do what we did”. She then told the other couple that she was really falling for me after the second date and on the third date a couple of days later, she touched my cock the first time and she let me finger her. I proposed two months later and we got married 6 months after that.

Later while we were alone and fooling around, she asked me if I was serious and I told her I would be really turned on knowing that you are dating and that the guys you are dating think that you are a single hot babe. Eventually the topic came to birth control and I told her while you are dating around, us a condom but if you meet a special guy I would not expect you to want your sensations dulled by the rubber. I then say, “you can ask them to pull out”. She laughed and said, if a stud is really turned on, what are the chances that he would pull out, especially if we are really into it. I told her, don’t worry just enjoy and use your calendar. She asked me “What about overnight dates?” I told her she should take advantage of having a room to herself. Shelly lucked out and does not have a room mate. I do.

Well that was a month ago and Shelly is into the dating thing, to include me. Everyone just considers me to be a boyfriend. When we make love she has gotten a diaphragm just incase.

It is hot seeing her talking and flirting with other guys and having to pretend that I have no ties to her. My room mate Matt, he is a jock type, foot ball team. I have been fantasizing about setting Matt up with Shelly and letting nature take its course. The other day I was taking to Shelly near my dorm room and Matt came out. She left but I can tell she liked what she saw. Mat asked who the chic was and he said she is hot. I asked him would you like me to introduce you to her? He asked, aren’t you two dating? I said , we are good friends but nothing more. She is still a free agent. The next day we were at a party and I saw Matt and called him over and introduced him to Shelly. They started talking and I made myself scarce. I tried to hook up with Shelly about an hour later but one of her girlfriends said she left with a guy. I went back to my room to study but I could not wait for my room mate to return. He came back to the dorm around 10 PM and I asked how things went with Shelly. He thanked me for introducing him to her and said that they went to have a soda and talk at a local fast food place. He then said that they have a date for tomorrow. (That was two weeks ago). Matt went to his room and I called Shelly to innocently ask her out tomorrow. She told me that I was a few hours too late and that she has a date with that hunk I introduced her to. Before we turned in for the night, Matt asked me what type of date would really impress Shelly. I said, you have dated enough, to ask me that? He said, “no joke, she is not just a one night stand, I really want to date her and see where things lead”. I told her that she really likes Sea Food and a nice wine. She loves to get dressed up and above all she loves to be courted. I told him that she loves flowers.

The next day he got reservations for two at a very swanky Sea Food restaurant and he picked up a bouquet of flowers before he left for his date. As he left, I told him relax and just be yourself with her. While I was home studying, one of Shelly’s girlfriends called, probably the only one who knows the real deal, that we are married. She said that Shelly went with her to buy a new dress and it was “hot”. I asked her how hot and she said that even though this was a first date, she really wanted to “impress” him.

Matt got back around 1 AM and I asked him how it went. He said that he has dated a lot of girls, but Shelly is special and he can see himself dating her seriously. Then he laughed and said, “If things work out, I would like you to be my best man at our wedding. I told him, “relax big guy, this was just the first date. He then said, I am seeing her tomorrow, we are going bowling, get a bite to eat and then maybe go out to the east shore and walk on the beach.

(part 2)

Matt and Shelly have been dating for a couple of weeks now. It has been a turn on for me to know my room mate is dating my wife and I am giving him ideas on how to court her. I am giving him advice when he wants it and it is little things like what are her favorite colors, favorite foods, music, reading material, movies and perfumes.

Before he went on the first date, I told him how she likes to kiss, early in the relationship. On our first date, we had a traditional kiss on the doorstep of her apartment but it was warm and let me know that she wanted to see me again. I asked him if they kissed and he said that after dinner, there was a band at the lounge in the restaurant and they danced for a while. During one of the slow romantic dances, they were looking into each others eyes and the kiss just happened. He said that he apologized but she stopped him by kissing him again. He then told me that when he got home, he relieved his tension dreaming about her kisses. During one moment while dancing, he said she caught his eyes peeking down her low cut dress and again he started to apologize and she kissed him and said, I like you looking at me.

For a second date gift, I suggested he get her a cute little bear, she collects them. He found one with a name plate Shelly. After he left for the second date, I couldn’t study, I watched TV and just kept thinking about them. I got up around 1 but he wasn’t back yet. About 2:20 he came in, not drunk but very happy. I pretended to be sleeping but he woke me up and said that he is very very happy. I told him, if I didn’t know you better, I would think you were falling in love. He sat down and said that it was only the second date, but he really feels that Shelly is the girl that he wants to settle down with and have a family. He said that during the ride home she had her hand on his lap and she teased his hard on through is pants. He said that he kept picturing her with a little girl holding one hand and a baby boy in her arms walking next to him. I told him to go to bed its late.

He told me that she has the most delicate hands he ever felt. I had to ask, felt where? He said that they found a seclude spot to park that over looked the ocean. They began kissing and Matt said that his hand took an initial feel by lightly touching her blouse. He was ready for her to stop him, but instead she kissed him deeper using her tongue. She whispered to him, that if he wanted he can unbutton her blouse. He told me that he has fondled tits before, but when he held her breast, still covered by her bra, for the first time all he could think about was her. Her hand was on his bulge and without asking she unzipped his fly and touched his cock the first time. He told me they fondled for about an hour with deep kissing. After he touched her breasts for a while, she told him to undo her bra and soon she was topless infront of her new guy. We decided not to go further now but we set up another date for Friday. During the week they did have lunch together everyday and more and more Shelly was taking herself out of circulation.

A week ago, they had there third date and I remembered my third date with Shelly really well. That was the first time we were petting heavily and she let me cum in her hand. Matt asked me where I would take Shelly for a third date. I told him, we have a kitchen her in our dorm room (suite), why not cook her a meal, have wine, candle light and music. I will stay in my room and not bother you at all. I then said, luckily we both have our own bedrooms, and who knows if things work out your date might not end until breakfast the next day.

As promised I went into my section of the suite and locked the door, leaving the remainder of the dorm for Matt. He was a pretty good chef and made her a steak and really made the dining area romantic. After dinner, I heard music and peeked out and saw them dancing. It was very hot seeing my wife dancing very romantically with another man. About midnight I looked down the hall and saw the couch in our living room and all I heard were definite sounds of people making out. I saw Shelly’s bra on the floor and so were Matt’s underwear. About 20 minutes after that I heard movement down the hall and then Matt’s bedroom door closing and I heard the lock being engaged.

The next day, after Shelly left, I talked to Matt and I asked if he scored. He said Shelly is not a one nighter. I said, I didn’t mean that, but did you get some. He said that they made love but he had to wear a rubber. What he said next knocked me over. He said that she told him that if he got a blood test for STD’s then he can have her bare. That was last Saturday. The results of the blood test were negative and tonight her and Mat are going out to celebrate in a special way.

Tonight Shelly is having Matt over for a romantic dinner and she has no roommate so her and him could have a date that lasts the entire long weekend. It is so hot seeing her being wooed by this guy, wanting to take him bareback and knowing that she is getting in the mood for children and Matt definitely is. We have talked about what would happen to us if she fell for another man and we know we could get our marriage annulled if she wants. This is hot to think about but also somewhat sobering. How much farther should I help Matt in courting Shelly.

(part 3)

Just an quick update. Matt got back early this morning. They slept together with no condoms.But she wore her diaphragm. Apparently she wants the experience of bareback but she still wants the safety net of the diaphragm. I went to visit my little bride after talking to Matt, he thinks I went to the library and he went to the gym. Shelly teased me about her very romantic date and we started fooling around. She told me that she would need to add some more cream to her di and I came in side of her with his cum still inside the di.

Shelly told me she plans to continue to date Matt. I asked her what if he starts to get serious, she gave me a hard on by telling me remember how we discussed annulments and quicky divorces. I love the way she is teasing me.

I dreamed last night, while they were still out together, how I would feel to be the other guy. If Shelly and Matt married and I tried to win her back from him. I will let nature take its course. If you were in my situation, how would you encourage your wife to maybe risk forgetting the diaphragm during a date with her new guy.

(part 4)

Shelly and I are going on a 4th of July picnic this early afternoon and I plan to explore and push the possibilities a little further when it comes to her dating other guys especially her latest Matt. Shelly's birthday, she will be 21, is on 29 July and I had planned on taking my little wife out for a romantic dinner and some hot loving later that evening.

Since she has gotten in to the dating routine and really hitting it off with Matt, I have held off making my formal invitation, (I know it seems strange to do that for your wife, but since we are living in separate dorms I have to ask her for a date).

Matt knows when her birthday is so I will wait until the last minute to invite her knowing the my romantic rival has his own plans. Since meeting, Shelly and Matt have had over 8 dates and besides finding time for me, she has started rejecting dates from all guys and dating Matt exclusively. I have been giving Matt ideas on how to court her, since he knows I dated her, he still does not know we are married. I had bought a sexy nightie for her birthday, but I gave it to Matt to give to her. I will come up with some other gift that would not rival his.

Matt also has a friend who works at a jewelry store and he is going with him Monday or Tuesday to look for another gift. I am looking for ideas to suggest to Matt for a really romantic way to celebrate with Shelly.

It was clear that with a little nudge, I could urge Shelly into going farther, much farther with Matt. Maybe she would even begin to consider going totally bare with him. I kinda knew that this hurdle would be overcome in time. Once Matt made it clear that she was more than a fling and got real serious she would slip up in a big way.

For her birthday, I suggested that they move into together for a month. I suggested to Matt that I could move in with Pete for the summer and that Shelly could move into our apartment knowing that this would push both of them further down the path.

Shelly asked me when we were alone if I was okay with her moving into the apartment during the summer. Matt mentioned that he asked if I could move out and in with Pete (like it was all Matt's idea in the first place.)

I said I really didn't know. I asked how she felt about it. Shelly said it would be a really cool birthday gift. She also mentioned that Matt asked her out for her birthday and she accepted. That night, I moved in with Pete.

I remembered a few days had gone by and there was not a whole lot of Matt and Shelly in the common areas. It seemed like they "shacked" up for a couple days. I met Shelly in the hall and she said she had an unbelievable birthday. Matt had given her the nighty and a ruby friendship ring.

After dinner, they making ou and she reminded Matt about birth control. He said it was such a special occasion that they should let nature take its course. That's what those three days were nature taking its course.

It turned out that Matt was a real stud and a fertile one at that. Several times in the weeks ahead, Shelly attempted to use some sort of birth control only to be expertly seduced by Matt before she could protect herself. They managed to do this almost everyday (sometimes several times a day) until she

wingman
$2 Ho

Re: Shelly & Matt

Unread post by wingman » Sun May 27, 2012 8:22 pm

Saw this one a long time ago. One of my favorates
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

ffred
Prepubescent

Unread post by ffred » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:58 am

Very nice outcome. I am curious how things will develop!
fred
Men like women with a past because they hope history will repeat itself!

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:58 am

There is no more to that story. It has been posted many places on the net but nothing after that last entry. It is assumed that he got her pregnant and took her away from her bf but nobody knows for sure.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

katt
Virgin

Unread post by katt » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:49 am

I remember this story being on the adult communities cuckold forum. As I recall, the story did go a bit further with her going to spend the summer living with her boyfriend. A shame it ended when it did.

R_and_B
Trainable

Unread post by R_and_B » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:35 pm

>There is no more to that story.

Maybe we should all compete to write another chapter :-) Or get someone like Bronson to do it right (write?)

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:40 pm

Good idea! Though i wonder if anyone can recall the name off the original author, or if there are any more stories in a similar vein to this one?

beg4ignore
Virgin

Unread post by beg4ignore » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:05 am

This is a fantastic story! Would love to hear more of this sort of story, if anyone has any suggestions? Thank you much!

mathuranjali
Trainable

Unread post by mathuranjali » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:46 pm

Wow just found this! Has anyone found the follow up or any new chapters?

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:57 pm

The only additional text I have to this story is .....

....until she missed her period. Shelly suggested that we tell Matt the truth and then decide what to do.
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

Bnc63
Experienced

Unread post by Bnc63 » Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:26 am

Very hot story!

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:02 pm

Believe me, I have looked and looked for the original story, and to see if there was any more of it, but with no luck... I did, however stumble across a very similar story, (alas - just as short!), entitled College In Northern Virginia, by Carl Littlejohn. If you enjoyed Shelley & Matt, you will enjoy this one also.

If anyone else has happened across any similar stories - please share!

katt
Virgin

Unread post by katt » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:03 am

Hey HWC, any chance of posting Carl Littlejohns story or giving a link of where to find it? Many thanks

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:21 pm

If you type "Carl Littlejohn" and the story title into your search engine - you'll find it!

mathuranjali
Trainable

Unread post by mathuranjali » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:54 am

I couldn't find the story at all?

daniel97
Player

Unread post by daniel97 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:52 pm

this story is one of my favourite but its too short and i have been looking for similar stories for a long time. well i am biased towards this type of stories being a college cuckold myself.

katt
Virgin

Unread post by katt » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:30 am

Well I can't find: College In Northern Virginia, by Carl Littlejohn. Can anyone assist?

3sprout
Prepubescent

Unread post by 3sprout » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:24 pm

http: //w ww.cuckoldplace.com/6_27751_1.html here you go Katt

daniel97
Player

Unread post by daniel97 » Mon May 30, 2016 10:18 pm

Sorry for messaging on old tread does anyone know similar college dorm story or story where couple hides their relationship.

pwsub
Experienced

Unread post by pwsub » Tue May 31, 2016 12:51 pm

It is a very hot story, but Daniel, you are maybe ideally placed to experience this first hand!

daniel97
Player

Unread post by daniel97 » Tue May 31, 2016 8:12 pm

pwsub wrote:It is a very hot story, but Daniel, you are maybe ideally placed to experience this first hand!
thats why i love stories like this. i can relate to them. i dont find normal husband wife cuckold stories any exciting now. i need people my age doing cuckolding or some different cuckold stories like tribal people, deserted island etc

pwsub
Experienced

Unread post by pwsub » Tue May 31, 2016 9:04 pm

I recall a few from the past, but cannot remember where, let me know if you find any!

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:53 pm

Would love to read more like this one, does anyone know of any? It's not so much the College aspect, as it is the idea of relocation as an opportunity for a wife to act as a single lady, and get a boyfriend, right under the nose of her husband... such a hot thought. Has anyone come across similar themes? If so, can you direct us to them?

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:17 pm

Bump.

wpaman
Experienced

Unread post by wpaman » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:59 pm

Ugggh. Only a true cuck would like a story like this. He has the girl of his dreams as a wife, and sets her up to get f'd by a real man.