Laurie and Von

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
jim6918
Prepubescent

Laurie and Von

Unread post by jim6918 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:52 pm

The first time I experienced a true sloppy second was about 30 years ago with my first wife. We were visiting a college buddy in the DC area. We were staying at a hotel, and Allan came to pick us up for dinner. Von had previously fucked Allan one time while he was visiting us in Colorado, however, it was a swapping type incident and I ended up fucking his date (co-worker of wife) for the evening and he spent the whole night fucking Von on a pullout sofa. She fucked him the first time cowgirl style while sitting on his lap on the couch. He came so much that it ran out of her pussy, down his cock and balls and left a permanent stain on the velour fabric. It was a hot reminder of a night of hot sex. Anyway, Von asked me if it would turn me on to watch Allan fuck her, or if I wanted her to do something else with him. I suggested that I wait to get into the shower until Allan arrived at our hotel and she could have time to fuck him alone first. As planned, Allan arrived and I excused myself to take a shower, leaving the bathroom door partially ajar. I turned on the shower, got in and took a nice long shower giving Von time to get a load of cum out of Allan. When I turned off the shower, I could hear some soft moaning coming from the room, the sounds of bodies slapping together, and the bed squeaking slightly. I waited until all got quiet, and called out to Von to bring me some underwear into the bathroom. She answered somewhat out of breath, saying she would in a minute. I was rock hard at this time. Several minutes later Von came into the bathroom, and I asked her how it went. She answered by lifting her skirt and showing me her blue silk panties soaked through with cum. I couldn’t stand it and pulled her to me, pushing the crotch of the panties aside and slipping my cock into that wonderful slippery mess. I could only manage about five or six strokes when I came with a large groan, adding to the large quantity of cum already in Von’s pussy. Von had so much cum flowing out of her that she had to wear a Kotex to keep the cum from staining her dress while we were out to dinner. Later we returned to the hotel. Alan came to the room and I pretended to have had too much to drink. I pretended to pass out on one of the beds. They covered me up and Allan stripped Vons clothes from her, mounting her on the opposite bed. The room was dark enough so that I could watch them fuck without Allan knowing I was watching. They fucked in a variety of positions, and after about 15 minutes, he announced that he was cumming again. They rested for a few minutes, and Allan got dressed and left. As soon as the door closed behind him, I was off the bed and climbing on top of Von. She begged me to go easy since her pussy, slick as it was, was pretty sensitive. The feeling of my cock sliding into the hot slick cum was exquisite. I pumped her slowly, again cumming in wonderful hot jets.

This experience led us to several years of nasty hot sex. Von would fuck guys she met at work, often fucking them on her lunch hour. She would never let me know about her hook-ups in advance. Rather she would call me when she already had a load of cum leaking from her pussy. She would say the same thing, “Hurry home honey, I have a surprise for you.” I would always be treated to the sight of her wet pussy leaking into her panties. I would savor the sight and smell of her freshly fucked pussy before I would mount her to make my own deposit. Some times her pussy would be inflamed and swollen from a hard fucking, other times the only evidence I would see was the cum still flowing from her cunt. No matter I would only last a few minutes, my cock slipping and sliding in her wet and slick pussy.

Sadly we parted several years later, but I must have fucked her 30 or 40 times with another mans cum flowing around my cock.

I dated many different women, but never found a woman with similar tastes until I met my present wife. I knew Laurie was fucking other guys when we first met. She was surprised but pleased to find that I didn’t object to her dating other guys. I dropped by her house one evening after work but found a strange car in her driveway. I parked down the street a ways and waited. About an hour later, a very nice looking black guy came out the front door, got into his car and drove away. I went to the door and Laurie answered wearing a shorty robe, with black nylon stockings, something I had never seen her wear before. She greeted me warmly; French kissing me like it had been weeks since we last fucked. I slipped the robe off her shoulders and found her to be wearing a purple totally sheer teddy that held up her nylons, and no panties. I put my hand between her legs and found her pussy literally sopping wet, and her pussy hair matted with cum. I pushed her down on the couch, unbuckling my pants at the same time. I tried to mount her but she stopped me saying that she wanted me to eat her. Prior to that point the idea of eating a pussy full of another mans cum never occurred to me. I was happy to just put my cock where another man had just been. I was so fucking horney at that point, I think I would have done anything to get into her, so I did it. The taste was far better than I thought it would be, and Laurie squirmed and cried while I brought her to two orgasms. She pulled me up to her face as I slipped my cock into her still slick wet cunt. There was no way I could get all of the cum licked out of her. She asked if I was mad at her for fucking another guy. My only answer was a loud groan as I came in gushes.

We were married 6 months later, and for quite a few years she fucked other guys for me. Like Von, sometimes she would fuck other guys she met at work, or we would find guys to fuck her while I watched. Black guys have been her specialty. About 12 years ago, two repairmen, both black guys, came to her office to work on the air conditioning. At the time, she worked in a small three person insurance office. One of the guys, the boss, was very quiet and reserved around her, the other guy, Tony (about 23) however, was very brazen, making comments about her good looks and the dress she was wearing. Laurie said she went about her work, but the Tony kept making excuses for coming up to her desk and hitting on her. Laurie told me later that this guy’s attention was starting to get to her, telling me that her pussy was starting to get wet. Laurie told me that she excused her self to go get some supplies from a room at the rear of the office area. While in the room, she heard the door open and close. Holding her breath, Laurie felt somebody move up behind her, reach around her and put his hands on her tits and started gently kissing her neck, which is a definite hot spot for her. Laurie said later that she just backed up against Tony and could feel his hard cock sticking up through his pants. Laurie turned around and was met by a hot pair of lips. Laurie’s co-workers would not be back for several hours, so she knew she had as much time as she wanted. Laurie was wearing a dress that completely unbuttoned down the front, and Tony made quick work of getting it opened. As it happened, Laurie was wearing a black sheer suspender catsuit that was crotchless, with no panties. Tony lifted Laurie up and sat her on some boxes of copy paper, lifting and parting her legs as he did so. Laurie reached down and unbuckled Tony’s pants and pulled out his cock placing it at the entrance of her cunt. Tony lifted Laurie’s legs and placed them around his waist as he started fucking her with long hard strokes. Laurie pulled down the top of the catsuit beneath her tits so Tony could suck her nipples. Tony fucked her wildly for a few minutes, until he told her he was going to cum and asked her if she wanted him to pull out. Laurie answered by wrapping her legs tightly around Tony’s waist holding him in her pussy. Laurie said that she could feel several hot jets of cum shooting out Tony’s cock into her pussy. Laurie said that she could actually feel Tony’s cock twitching in her pussy. Laurie told me that she heard somebody say, “Well, well, what do we have here?” She looked over Tony’s shoulders to see the boss standing in the doorway stroking his cock. Tony moved out of the way and Laurie made no move to cover up. The boss pulled her to him and kissed her deeply. He then turned her around and bent her over the same boxes, flipping up her dress to expose her ass and pussy. He pushed his cock into her slick cunt all the way up to his balls. As he fucked her like this, he reached around and fingered her clit with his right hand. Laurie said she came twice while he was doing this, until he started groaning and jerking. The boss slammed her with hard strokes as he also shot off in her pussy. When he pulled out, a large dollop of cum dropped out of her pussy onto the floor between her spread legs. As Laurie rested out of breath in the supply room the two men returned to their work. Laurie returned to her desk where she immediately called me. I worked just a few miles away, and she asked me if I could come to her office as she had something to show me. Since she had never done this before, I wasn’t suspicious or thinking that she had just gotten fucked. When I arrived at her office, I noticed the repair truck parked in front. As I went in I paid little attention to the two black guys working on ladders in the lobby. As I went into Laurie’s office I immediately noticed her just fucked appearance. Laurie leaned back into her chair and spread her legs for me to look. What a delicious mess! Cum was running out of her pussy onto her dress and chair. She then took me by the hand and led me back to the supply room where she showed me the scene of the crime. I immediately noticed the puddle of cum on the floor by the boxes. Laurie scooted up onto the boxes and spread her legs for me. I was in her in a flash, fucking her wildly in the exquisite slick mess. I then knew that she had just been fucked by the two black repairmen I had seen earlier. I couldn’t hold out for long and also added a nice load to her hot pussy. As we walked out of the supply room, the two guys were just finishing their work. Both of them looked at me with kind of a smirk, and I just said, “hope you guys had a nice time.” They laughed and said that I had one hot lady on my hands.

Hope you like these absolutely true stories. Have many more, so write and tell me your experiences

R_and_B
Trainable

Re: Laurie and Von

Unread post by R_and_B » Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:32 am

Nicely told. Would love to hear more about your experiences, and don't feel shy about a contribution in the 'hotties' section either.

Thanks.

Wanting1
Prepubescent

Unread post by Wanting1 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:33 am

Hi Jim,

Just ran across your story, and I also look forward to hearing of more adventures Laurie has had. You are one lucky guy :mrgreen:
I love my wife, and if she wants, you can too!

jim6918
Prepubescent

Unread post by jim6918 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:09 am

If you liked this story, check out the Fetish Talk and red the story titled Wheelchair/Amputee Sex. It's all about Laurie. I will be posting another Laurie and Von story in next reply.

jim6918
Prepubescent

Unread post by jim6918 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:13 am

Following our hotel escapade with Allan in Washington, D.C., Von and I embarked on a journey of sexual excesses. I lived to see her fuck other guys, and to enjoy her in my own special way after they had dumped as much cum into her pussy as she could extract from them. Sometimes I would get to watch her in action, and other times she would surprise me with a slick mess between her legs from an earlier fucking. Von worked in a bank, which afforded her many opportunities to meet men; bank customers, employees, and delivery people. One afternoon she called me at work and asked me if I could come home early for a surprise. I knew what that meant and wasted no time flying out the door. As I walked in the house, Von met me at the back door, wearing a short black mini skirt and black boots and black pantyhose. As I reached for her, she backed up avoiding my grasp. She backed up all the way into the living room, slowly lifting her mini skirt up past her pussy. I could easily see that the entire crotch of her pantyhose was soaked through. I grabbed for her and wrestled her down to the couch, her laughing and giggling all the way. I grabbed the waistband of her pantyhose and jerked them and her boots down and off. The smell of sex and cum immediately filled the room. I lifted her legs over my shoulders so I could look at her pussy. As she leaned back, she pushed down and a small trickle of cum rolled out of her pussy. Before it could disappear down the crack of her ass, I caught it with my tongue and swallowed it with great relish. I couldn’t hold back and tongued her wildly, making her cum at least twice. After I had caught my breath, I crawled up between her legs, jabbing my aching cock for her pussy entrance. I begged her to tell me how and where she had gotten fucked.

Von told me that she had had her eye on one of the senior VP’s at the bank for many months. Roger was about 40, handsome, graying hair, athletic build, but a quiet and aloof attitude. Twice a week she had to take him a cash report to review. Usually she would go over the figures with him, standing next to his desk. They got to know each other a little better as time went on, and Von noticed that he would look for any excuse to touch her. Von told me that she was dying for him to do more, but without jumping on him she didn’t know what to do. On this particular day, Von had worn what she thought was her sexiest outfit, tight short black leather mini, black sheer to the waist pantyhose (no panties), high boots and a white silk blouse. Von said that Roger took immediate notice when she walked into his office. At one point while she was standing next to him, he put his hand on her lower back. She did nothing to discourage him, and after a few minutes he lowered his hand slowly to her tight round little ass. After running his hand around her butt for a few minutes, and not sensing any resistance, Roger dropped his hand down her leg and slowly ran it up and down the inside of her thigh, getting closer to her pussy each time. Von said she leaned forward, placing her hands on the desk and spread her legs slightly giving him more access. Roger ran his finger through her pussy lips, making a slick groove in her pantyhose. Von said that she then turned and straddled him, sitting on his lap in the chair. He unbuttoned her blouse, and unclasped the front of her lacy bra. Von told me that he went wild sucking and licking her nipples, all the time with her grinding her pussy against the bulge in his pants. Von said that he lifted her up and sat her ass on the edge of his desk. Roger told her to take off her pantyhose, but put her boots back on. He locked the door to his office, and shed his pants and briefs. Von leaned back slightly on the desk resting on her hands, and scooted her pussy to the edge. Roger, naked except for his shirt, walked between Von’s spread legs, and ran the head of his cock up and down her slick groove, sticking it in a little bit then withdrawing, and running the head up and down her pussy again. Von said that each time Roger would put the head of his cock into her pussy, she would hump up against him trying to get it all the way in, but Roger would tease her by pulling it out again. Finally he slammed his cock into her all the way to his balls. Roger then unbuttoned his shirt so it wouldn’t get in the way. Von said that he had an incredible body, almost sculptured. She told me that he was a perfect fuck, muscles flexing as he drove his cock into her. While he fucked her, he reached between them and fingered her pussy to a furious orgasm. Von told me that he fucked her non-stop for about 10 minutes, until he said he was going to cum. Von said she could feel the taut muscles of his body jerk and flex as he shot his cum into her. As he pulled out, Roger reached for a tissue to hold against Von’s pussy so the cum wouldn’t stain his desk. Von told me that Roger then offered to get her a wet washcloth from his private bathroom, which she declined saying that she wanted to have as much of his cum as possible left in her pussy or the crotch of her pantyhose. Roger couldn’t believe that Von wanted his cum leaking out of her all day until she told him that it was her little present for me. Roger laughed and said that he hoped I liked the taste of his cum. Von fucked Roger off and on for the next year. He was a kinky bastard too, and liked for her to wear crotchless pantyhose or nylons and a garter belt with boots, so he could fuck her while she was wearing a sexy outfit. Toward the end, Roger started talking about promoting Von to his Administrative Assistant, but he quit the bank and moved back east.

Hope that these absolutely true stories meet with this group’s approval, ‘cuz between Von and Laurie, I could go on forever.

HerLittleGuy
Experienced

Unread post by HerLittleGuy » Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:10 am

Great story!

HLG

Wanting1
Prepubescent

Unread post by Wanting1 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:04 am

They certainly meet with my approval. It's the kind of situation I want my wife in, where someone in her office would be free to fill her up as they saw fit. I'd love to come home and work clean up while waiting for dinner to cook. :D
I love my wife, and if she wants, you can too!

jim6918
Prepubescent

Unread post by jim6918 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:45 am

Here’s another story of Laurie’s sexual escapades in our pursuit of the ultimate cum load.

I thought Laurie had done some nasty stuff until we got the chance to drop the kids off with Grandma and Grandpa for a couple of days out of town. We went to Colorado Springs, which is about an hour away. We stayed at a Doubletree Hotel there. It had a very attractive bar. After a nice dinner with wine we went back to the hotel and stopped in the bar for a nightcap before hitting the room and some fuck videos on the pay-TV.

Laurie was wearing a short black mini skirt with a skintight black sheer top like a leotard, black crotchless pantyhose and high heels. Under the blouse she had a black lace bra which was clearly visible through the top. The bar was pretty quiet, but I noticed a nice looking black guy sitting alone at the bar. He was about 40, 6-2 muscular build with a short haircut. He was dressed very nicely. I noticed him looking at Laurie a couple of times, but he was very discrete about it. Laurie also looked at him several times, being less discrete, if you know what I mean. We were sitting in a high-backed booth, and I reached under the table and parted her legs and felt for her pussy in the crotchless pantyhose, she was sopping wet. I knew what she wanted!

Without even asking I went up to the bar acting like I was placing an order for more drinks. I struck up a conversation with the guy, who said he was a hot-tub salesman working a home show at a nearby convention center. I invited him to sit with us in the booth. He sat on Laurie’s left and I sat on her right. Over the next hour we learned that he was married, had two kids about the same ages as ours, and that he hated the loneliness of travelling. I could tell that Laurie was charmed with his politeness, but hot with his good looks and nice build. Knowing that this guy was far too polite to take the initiative, I decided to let nature take its course and excused myself to go to the toilet. Out of their sight I watched to see what would happen. Laurie turned toward him and he gave her a gentle kiss, then another, which was more passionate. Laurie just melted up against him and his hand came up and cupped her tit through her bra as his tongue went down her throat. He dropped his hand under the table after a few moments and I knew he was fingering her bare pussy. She sort of slid down in the booth and threw her head back. I didn’t want her to cum at that point so I walked back up to the booth. They were kissing wildly and his finger was going 60 MPH in her twat. I cleared my throat and they broke apart and he just sort of looked at me, saying, “Sorry man, we just got carried away.” I told him it was OK, but maybe we ought to get out of there before they got arrested. He laughed and just said, “Your room or mine?” We decided on our room. In the elevator, he and Laurie kissed again. He felt her tits thru the bra, and tried to lift her skirt up to get at her pussy. Laurie was rubbing his cock over his pants. We got to our floor and they walked holding hands to the door. After we got into the room, they just went at it. Laurie pulled her blouse and skirt off, leaving the pantyhose and bra. She just backed up to the bed, lying down with her legs spread. She reached up and pulled her tits up over the cups of her bra, which made them stick up very nastily. Her nipples were hard and pointy. He stripped rather quickly and I got a look at his nice cock. He was about 9 or 10 inches, nicely fat with cut foreskin. He crawled up between Laurie’s legs and started to lick her pussy. She came rather quickly and pulled him up to her face where she made quite a show licking and sucking her juices from his lips and tongue. He whispered something to her, and she just giggled and lifted her legs up high and spread wider. He reached between them and slid his cock into her pussy. The contrast of her white skin, the black pantyhose and his shiny black body was very hot. I stripped and sat in a chair to watch her get fucked, slowly jacking my hard cock. All I could hear was grunting noises from both of them for several minutes of steady hard fucking. I knew that he wouldn’t last very long at that pace and could tell he was getting close when he got up on his knees and hands for extra depth. He started moaning loudly and I could see his ass flexing as he started dumping his seed in her. All of a sudden she cried out, “God, It feels like you’re pissing in me. What are you doing?” His actions slowed somewhat, but he was still making deep stabbing motions with his cock. Laurie had always said that in the past she could never feel a guy cum in her and only knew they had shot off when they said so, or pulled out and the jizz started to flow. He rolled off Laurie and told me “Come see what I planted in your wife.” Laurie was still lying on her back, holding her hand against her pussy entrance. Laurie told me to lie on my back and she turned around and straddled my face. I opened my mouth and she pulled her hand away. Before I could get my tongue into her pussy there was a farting sound and an absolute torrent of cum shot out of her pussy, into and around my mouth. There was so much cum that it ran down the side of my face and around my neck. The cum flowed freely as I licked Laurie to two different orgasms. Laurie turned slightly and jacked me off at the same time. After she had orgasmed she just collapsed on top of me for a few minutes to rest. When we both came back to the real world we noticed that our friend had gotten dressed and left us to our own wicked pleasure. After a short rest I got hard again and was able to slip my cock into Laurie’s exquisitely slick pussy for another nice squirt. We wanted him to spend the night with us, so I called the front desk and made up some bullshit excuse to try to find out his room number, but the front desk wouldn’t give out info on other guests.

oldwood4u
Experienced

Unread post by oldwood4u » Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:33 pm

Feeling up a married woman's soaking wet cunt, no panty...in a bar, adult bookstore or pork theater is as hot as can be. I would love to meet a wife like this in Los Angeles, California. Keep up the good work and keep the panties off...Great job.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:36 pm

Welcome to the forum oldwood4u.