Our night with an old friend!

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Mrs Blanston
Verified Hot Wife

Our night with an old friend!

Unread post by Mrs Blanston » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:26 pm

Hubby challenged me to write an account of the evening we had with our friend last week. I've never tried to write anything like this before, but it is 100% true (well, it is the way I remember events, but I was a little busy at the time!). If you are interested, here is the page with a few photos from that night: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... &start=275

My husband and I had a date this evening with one of our former partners. And my husband had asked me to be a Submissive.
I was aroused all day. I felt swollen, soft, pliant and eager.
We met my paramour at a sports bar and had drinks and chips. Conversation flowed freely and we were all glad to see each other again. After a couple of hours, we paid up and departed for a nearby motel, where my husband had booked a room in advance.
He had told me to pack a few bits of sexy lingerie. When we got to the room, he told me to go into the bathroom and get dressed in the outfit he had selected -- a black garter belt, black hose and matching see-through black top, with a slinky silk robe over my shoulders.
When I came out of the bathroom, the two of them were sitting in the two room chairs, waiting for me with big smiles. Our paramour came forward first to present himself for action. He gently seated me on the edge of the bed and kissed me for a long time. They both made admiring comments about my outfit, hair and backside, not necessarily in that order. He removed my robe and the black top. The garter belt and hose would stay on for the rest of the evening.
I was in a haze from the wine I'd consumed, but I was very ready and excited. He eased me back across the bed and removed his clothing. I heard him ask me what I wanted. "I want both of you," I said. I stretched my arms over my head and closed my eyes. I felt my husband gently pushing my legs apart and kissing my vulva. Our partner moved around to the side of the bed and caressed my nipples. It won't be long now, I thought. I was ready to climax at last.
My husband kissed and licked my clitoris and I moaned in appreciation. Then I heard the purr of the vibrator as he turned it on and eased it into my vagina. The sensation was incredible. I climaxed, hard, over and over again. I groaned and tried to keep from thrashing. My paramour pushed his erection against my mouth and I reached up to hold him and lick him as I climaxed.
Suddenly my husband was gone and my paramour was in his place. He eased himself inside me and I raised my hips to welcome him. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the fantastic sensations moving through my body as he thrust over and over, slowly moving us across the bed in the process. Waves of excitement coursed through me.
My paramour withdrew and stretched out on his back. "Sit on him," I heard my husband say, and I hurried to obey. I tried to mount him, but he was losing his erection. "Damned condoms," he gasped, and removed it. I suckled and stroked his shaft to encourage him to stiffen again.
The action shifted and my husband presented himself before me, leaning against the headboard. I knew immediately what he wanted -- his ultimate fantasy blow job, which I would perform while being penetrated from behind. I took him in my mouth and felt his firmness and was pleased with how eager he was. I could feel our partner positioning himself behind me. He held my hips and eased himself inside me while I went down on my husband with enthusiasm. Our partner reached beneath me and I could feel his large fingers caressing my clitoris with gentle, downward strokes. Oh, that feels so good, I thought in amazement. My husband climaxed in my mouth, nearly shouting in excitement. Our partner had now built up a head of steam, thrusting into me harder and faster. The sounds of his hips slapping into my buttocks aroused all of us even more. I heard myself groaning loudly as I climaxed again. He turned me over and lifted my hips high while he pounded into me at a different angle. I closed my eyes and enjoyed it.
But he couldn't keep up the pace forever, especially as he was wearing out yet another condom, so he withdrew and stretched out on his back once more. I knew it was his turn for a fantastic blow job and went to work. His erection was so huge, filling my mouth all the way to the back of my throat, that I had to concentrate to avoid the gag reflex, but I knew it wouldn't take long before I could finish him off. Sure enough, I heard him whisper, "Do you want it?" "Yes," I said, without hesitation. He came in my mouth, moaning in exhaustion and pleasure. I sucked him and licked him until he begged me to stop.
I got up and went to the bathroom, and when I came out, I giggled to see both of my lovers back in the room chairs, each with a beer, completely nude and with even bigger smiles than before. My husband offered me a beer, too. As I drank it, I looked around the room at all of the foil wrappers and used condoms on the floor and on the bedside table. The maid is going to be amazed, I thought.
My husband had warned me that we were probably in for a marathon, which I thought might mean a second encounter, but it became apparent that we were all too exhausted to do anything more for the night. I felt well used and very lethargic, so I was relieved when we tidied up the room and headed out to the parking lot.
When we got home, I immediately took off my clothes and got into bed, waiting impatiently for my husband to join me. I was still so aroused and wet that I felt like a soft flower, filled with nectar. When he came into the room, I arched my back so that he could see how much I wanted him. He got out the vibrator and went down on me as he had done before. I kept pausing on the edge of orgasm again and again, before I finally made it over the cliff and screamed with pleasure. He quickly entered me, thrusting hard and fast. He pulled my left leg over his shoulder and held my hips for greater penetration before he climaxed and collapsed in exhaustion.
In the morning, I woke up alone and still very aroused. I got up and stomped around the room, knowing he was downstairs and would realize I was awake. Finally, he came back upstairs and immediately grasped the situation. He repeated the process with the vibrator again. I was so aroused that I climaxed even more intensely than before.
We both agreed that we were wearing each other out. It was an exhausting weekend, but well worth it!

bubbajack

Re: Our night with an old friend!

Unread post by bubbajack » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:22 pm

Thank you darling Mrs Blanston - felt like I was there! (wish I could have been and taken a turn!) Still think the pic of you and your big friend standing together naked on a deck (?) with you holding his dick and grinning (page 8 of your hotties thread) may be the hottest pic I have EVER seen! Thanks for being here and sharing your adventures both in words and - er - "visual aids"!

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:33 pm

I enjoyed reading this very much! Thanks!
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

fridayam
Trainable

Unread post by fridayam » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:04 am

What a wonderful encounter, beautifully told, by my favourite hotwife;) Thank you

Truckstar
Player

Unread post by Truckstar » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:59 am

Great account of a sexy event Mrs B

Bluetygerlilly
Prepubescent

Unread post by Bluetygerlilly » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:07 am

Very sexy!

Mia

Unread post by Mia » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:43 am

Bluetygerlilly wrote:Very sexy!
Hi, Bluetygerlilly:

Welcome to OHW!

:)

Mia

HOT4MYWIFE

Unread post by HOT4MYWIFE » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:47 am

You told the story wonderfully. Thanks for being so open.

sharemine2
Experienced

Unread post by sharemine2 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:32 pm

What a wonderful hotwife you are!! I have followed your entire journey ---soooooo HOT!