Her First Sperm

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
sirenseeker
Trainable

Her First Sperm

Unread post by sirenseeker » Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:19 pm

This is a story written from a true and still vivid experience from my college days. Men who enjoy Hot Wives all likely have had such an experience - one which set us sexually on our path. Enjoy! This is a repost from the old HW Forum.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kiki and I met and dated during our senior year in college in Colorado. Our backgrounds were remarkably similar; white, middle-class, conservative, very conventional. It was not her background however that first caught my eye. Rather, it was the virginal sensuality that she radiated; that and a 35B-22-34 figure which remained firm and turned heads for the years we were married. I was the "experienced" one in our romance, though two brief and unsatisfying affairs hardly qualified me as an expert. Kiki had wanted to "hold out" until we were married, but gave in when a job offer in Dallas meant that we would be separated for the foreseeable future. I would like to say that our lovemaking was great, but it really wasn't. We balled three times, and the combination of our inexperience, anxiety and the condoms I was forced to wear made for less than great sex. There was a real tenseness between us when she left for Dallas and I remained behind to finish my degree that summer.

During the first month of our separation we talked constantly on the phone. I still shudder thinking of that first long distance bill! We discussed marriage plans and avoided talking about our awkward first times in bed. That was fine with me and it never crossed my mind that something might go amiss with our plans. The first hint came the week in late July when she didn't call and only one letter arrived. When I phoned she seemed withdrawn and obviously troubled, though she assured me that nothing was wrong. Her new job was terrific and she had met some nice people, including a guy named Jim who was a colleague and lived in the same apartment building. He was in his mid-thirties and a lifelong resident of Dallas. She talked about several other people, male and female, and initially there was nothing to arouse my suspicions. But I began to notice his name coming up more frequently in our conversations. Oh, and she had started taking the pill . . . just to give her body time to adjust to it until my visit in late August when it would be put to use . . . or so she said!

Then came the Friday night a week later when she didn't answer her phone, even when I called around two in the morning. It wasn't until the following afternoon that I finally reached Kiki, though by that time things were beginning to add up. A sleepless night resulted from what was both anger and anxiety."

I tried calling you all last night. What were you doing? Where were you?" I rasped, not sure if I wanted to really hear her answer. There was a pause and then the truth.

Almost whispering she said, "With Jim . . .". Another pause, and then, "We made love."

My blood pressure and pulse rate surged and had I not been sitting, I would have fallen over. Dizzy and unable to utter a sound at first, I struggled to control my emotions. At first they were jumbled and no one was more surprised than I when my first reaction came neither from anger nor jealousy, but from an intense state of arousal.

"Was it good?", I asked hoarsely, desperately needing to know.

Her voice was still timid, halting, though her answer was definite. "Yes." A pause. Then more clearly. "It was very good." She was trying to be honest, yet shrinking from the emotional explosion that she knew must come. It never did. My emotional state was certainly in shock, but the only explosion would come from my penis which by now was rock-hard and in my right hand. I needed to know two things: Did she still love me? . . . Yes, though she felt confused. Assuring her that I felt the same way, I pressed for the details. To my surprised delight, her answers were bold and detailed.

Was Jim a good lover? . . . Again, yes! He knew his way around a woman's body. "I think he's what you call a stud." My dick throbbed.

Was he "hung"? . . . She hesitated, trying to find the right words. "I think so. I felt really stretched, . . . almost full when his penis first entered me. I was surprised how different it felt."

So he was larger than I was, right? . . . "Yes.", and then "Both thicker and longer. It hurt at first, but then it just felt good." The thought of a well-hung stud with my baby burned in my mind.

Kiki seemed relieved by my reaction, though obviously puzzled. Each detail helped form a clear picture in my mind of their lovemaking. Jim was about 6'2", muscled, tanned, with "really firm buns". They had balled on his waterbed . . . how many times? . . . she thought four, at least (moan), starting about 10 p.m. Friday night and ending about 10 a.m. that morning, in between brief periods of sleep.

Kiki finally interrupted my questioning, asking if I wanted to know why she had done it! There was a trace of impatience in her voice by this time and I assured her that I did want to know . . . by all means! I was obviously not reacting the way she had imagined I would. I was more than a little surprised myself!

Kiki related her real disappointment with our first fitful attempts at lovemaking. She had hoped for fireworks and a greater closeness to me. Instead, she felt uncomfortable, unsatisfied, ashamed and felt distant from me. She wanted our relationship to work, and thought the separation would give us both time to think, and hoped that the sex would improve. As the weeks passed she also became aware of an itch, which became a nagging urge, to just once allow herself to have an affair with a "stud".

Jim was apparently just the one to scratch her itch. He was made to order, in fact. An older man, he had a reputation as a solid lover, experienced and most importantly, discreet. He never talked about his love life, though Kiki had learned a great deal listening to the giggled testimonials of several "satisfied customers", co-workers who had joined her for drinks after work one day. After that day, Kiki felt a twinge between her legs every time she saw Jim at work. She confessed to imagining what Jim would be like between her legs, as she began to masturbate to this fantasy each night.

Finally, Jim couldn't help but notice Kiki and her interest in him, although she had tried not to be too obvious. On Thursday he had asked her out for dinner the following day. Kiki said he was sweet not to mention that her face blushed crimson when he approached her. Dining was the last thing on her mind when she accepted. She soon found Jim's appetite was for her as well. Still, they enjoyed an elegant supper that night, and in fact found that they enjoyed each other's company. Good conversation and laughs flowed as freely as the wine during their meal. Kiki admitted however, that the ride back to the apartment building was quiet, with an almost unbearable sexual tension that neither would admit to.

Kiki accepted Jim's casual invitation for a nightcap in his apartment. She could feel his eyes on her long, supple legs as she sat on the sofa across from the bar while Jim mixed the drinks. Kiki admitted to enjoying the show she put on for him, having chosen her shortest and tightest dress for the evening. Seductively she opened and crossed her legs several times for the benefit of her soon-to-be lover. I nearly lost it when she confessed that she wore no underwear under her pantyhose. None of this was lost on Jim who took a seat beside her. A few tender kisses later, and Jim suggested that they retire to his bedroom. Kiki was by this time like a bitch in heat, but incredibly prolonged the agony for both of them when she teased him by saying she was unsure whether she could be unfaithful to me. This deception ended quickly as Kiki was beginning to enjoy playing Scheherazade as she told her tale of lust to her prince. Her voice had a husky, sensual quality to it now. My need to know was equaled by her lustful pleasure in telling. As I discovered later her free hand was as busy as mine, as the story, and our passions, approached climax.

Somehow they made it to the bedroom, and managed to shed their clothes before enveloping themselves in each other's nakedness. Jim mounted her like a stallion, feeding his full length into her on the first thrust. Kiki reached an incredible first orgasm, begging him not to stop. She lost all track of time as she was unable to say whether they fucked for five minutes or fifty that first time, not that it mattered! Kiki later said they went after each other like two animals in heat. Again, I asked her about the size of Jim's tool, trying to imagine my girl full of another man's meat.

"Mmmmmm, his rod was huge, and so stiff . . . god, you wouldn't believe the size of his balls, either . . . I couldn't keep my hands off them, babe."

"Yeah", I joked, "I'll bet he stretched that rubber he wore as much as he did your pussy!"

There was only the barest pause before her reply, but in that instant I knew that her hesitation could only mean that Jim had worn no rubber. Of course, why should he?

"I didn't ask him to wear a rubber, babe. Remember, I'm on the pill now. He came inside me." Her voice was unsteady, searching. "Are you there? Talk to me . . . please. I didn't think it would make a difference, honest."

But of course, I wasn't upset, just overwhelmed by the knowledge that Jim had drained his balls inside Kiki, her first load of cum. Even as we spoke, her pussy was still full of his jism. What was even more incredible was that Jim had serviced her at least four times that night! With this thought, I was past the point of no return. A powerful orgasm wrenched my body, my prick sending out powerful streams of ejaculate in all directions. The next thing I remembered was a tiny voice, almost giggling, saying:

"So I take it you aren't too upset with your naughty little girl."

"Ahhhh, no!," I laughed. "Just slightly turned on, as I guess you could tell. I need a second to catch my breath! You wore me out!” We talked sometimes seriously, sometimes jokingly, for the next hour. She and I learned a great deal about each other's wants and needs. Incredibly, we grew closer during that one hour on the phone than we had the entire year we had been together at school. Kiki, her lust at least temporarily sated, offered to break off the relationship with Jim if I wanted. This was not necessary, I assured her, as long as it stayed just physical. Not surprisingly, she agreed, mentioning in an off-hand manner that Jim would be by later that evening. What a woman!

That second month's long distance bill was of course outrageous, as Kiki warmed to the task of servicing Jim's needs and mine on alternating nights. Jim phoned on one of his rare nights off and we talked for over two hours. Far from being threatened by his activities with Kiki, I found myself genuinely liking Jim and looked forward to meeting him. He was fond of Kiki and took care of her in more ways than one in my absence. Jim was protective of Kiki in almost a brotherly manner, fixing her car once and showing her around Dallas.

One memorable night he suggested that I might enjoy listening over the phone while they fucked. How could I refuse! Kiki was at her vocal best, urging Jim to caress her naked breasts while she stroked and sucked his penis to a magnificent erection. This was play-by-play at its finest! Closing my eyes it was not difficult to imagine Jim's muscled torso between her firm, satiny legs. Her voice was plaintive as she responded verbally to his demanding assault on her body. Knowing my needs well by this time, Kiki urged her lover to fill her pussy with his virile sperm. Jim willingly obliged, each low strangled moan signaling the release of another pulse of his semen inside Kiki.

Graduation came none too soon for me that summer as I hit the airport running, still clutching my sheepskin and I was in Dallas before the ink had dried. Kiki met me at the airport, and to make a long story short, we were in bed within the half-hour making up for lost time with a sweaty intensity that still blows my mind. Jim may have been twenty or so sessions ahead of me, but I was making up ground fast. Completely spent several hours later, we relaxed in the glow of our satisfied exhaustion and talked. To my delight (and relief) Kiki was more than ready to go ahead with our plans for marriage. I planned to stay with her for a few weeks, find a job and then make the move from Colorado at my leisure. We were very much in love. Then, to my further delight, she mentioned a few surprises that she had in store for me over the next week. I could hardly wait!

Jim and I met the next day over lunch and got along like long lost buddies. Jim readily agreed when I told him that he was a lucky guy to be standing stud to such a beautiful woman. I had a job interview later that afternoon and frankly found it difficult to concentrate on the business at hand!

When I returned a few hours later, it was to a warm wet kiss from Kiki, which promised a good night in store. Clad only in a towel wrapped around her waist, I soon discovered just how good the night would be. As we entered the bedroom, there was Jim lying naked on her bed, his cock lying flaccid on his thigh.

Smiling sweetly at me Kiki said, "I hope you don't mind that I invited company over for tonight." She kissed me and whispered, "We thought you might like to see us together. He hasn't touched me yet. We're waiting for you to tell us if you like our little surprise."

Naturally this was one surprise that I had hoped for! Rendered momentarily speechless by my good fortune, Jim spoke up.

"You know that I want what's best for the two of you. If this isn't right for you, I'll get dressed and go with no harm done. This may not be your scene, so don't feel bad if you want me out of the picture now. Kiki and I have had our time together."

"Not so fast," I laughed. "This little tart is more than I can handle." As a broad smile crossed his face, I added, "Anyway, I want to know just how 'gifted' you really are. So, show me!"

"Eight-and-a-half inches," Jim said as he slowly stroked his already swelling manhood, "but Kiki's talents probably bring out another half-inch or so."

Watching from a chair in the corner, I had to agree as Kiki's mouth lovingly brought Jim to a full erection. This show was for me, and what a show it was! The veins on his dick pulsed with each surge of blood into the pulpy tissue. My more modest seven incher strained inside my pants, as I quickly stripped to join the fun. Jim kneeled next to Kiki on the bed, pressing her tits into his chest as they shared a long, deep kiss. The image of his hand playing along her smooth firm ass burned into my mind. Jim asked if I wanted to join in now. I declined, content to be a spectator for this round.

Kiki pulled Jim between her slender legs. His hand reached to test the readiness of her pussy, but there was no need. Jim's fingers were soaked with her juices and positioning myself at the foot of the bed, I could see her labia were swollen and ready to accept his cock. Kiki's tiny hand guided his erection to her vaginal opening, which stretched to accommodate his size. What a sight! Jim stroked his rod slowly in and out of her vagina, each thrust making a wet, squishy sound. Her hands dug into his buttocks, which tensed with each delivery into her grateful channel. Jim's tongue toyed with her erect nipples, gently taking turns drawing each one into his mouth. Kiki was really into their lovemaking, scarcely aware I was in the room. She came twice on his cock, and as Jim's orgasm approached, I moved beside her on the bed. We kissed as Jim finally let loose, filling her with his cum. Sweat glistened on their bodies as they both lay spent, locked in each other's arms. How I managed not to come myself at this moment, I'll never know. Jim's spent penis plopped out of her vagina several minutes later, followed by a large blob of milky semen, which soaked the sheets underneath her pussy.

Kiki proved to be insatiable as she gladly took care of my raging hard-on. Her tunnel was dilated and messy, but it sure felt good to me as I soon added my copious load to her already brimming pussy. This scene was repeated off and on throughout the night, until Jim had to excuse himself early the next morning. He was a tired, but happy man as he left. Kiki asked if I enjoyed the threesome. Silly girl! I was curious if she was bothered in any way by my watching.

"No, in fact it kinda turns me on being watched." Then she smiled that smile I knew so well, "You know Jim's friend Randy barged in on us one day at his apartment. We didn't miss a beat, in fact I came several times just knowing he was watching. I like having another man look at my body! I am such a slut!”, she giggled.

This delightful scenario was repeated several times before I left town, and Randy didn't shirk his duties while I was away. After Kiki and I were married early that fall, we enjoyed Jim's attentions frequently and were something of an inseparable threesome -- even enjoying some wonderful foursomes when Jim began dating the luscious Carla -- who was fortunately as beautiful as she was obliging!

Though we divorced some years later, I still think of those wonderful times when we were lustful and young!

hkuk
Trainable

Re: Her First Sperm

Unread post by hkuk » Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:07 am

Excellent story, and very well written. Thank you. :up:

enduser

Unread post by enduser » Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:20 am

Please continue!

EU :up:

FLcumlover

Unread post by FLcumlover » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:22 am

Well done - thank you !

HerLittleGuy
Experienced

Unread post by HerLittleGuy » Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:36 pm

Great story and well told!

HLG

Nedcuck

Unread post by Nedcuck » Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:48 am

Delicious! I like how light hearted she is!

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:53 am

Good story!
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.