One of my daydreams

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
byron928
Prepubescent

One of my daydreams

Unread post by byron928 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:16 pm

The store was closing in less than an hour. We were running late (my fault) and things were tense between us.
I told her I'd meet her at the door at closing time, and headed to Sporting Goods. She hurried away to the lingerie department. Nothing exciting, she'd put a run in her last pair of pantyhose at work today.
I wandered around for a bit, then feeling guilty, decided to go apologize. The store was practically empty.
As I entered the lingerie section, I saw my wife talking to a handsome young store clerk. They were standing in front of the hose display. I was startled to see my wife reach down and pull her skirt up high on her thighs, and even more startled to see the young man squat down beside her and slide his hands up her leg, not stopping at the hem of her skirt.
As his hands disappeared under her skirt, I quietly stepped back behind some robes.
“I think you should try on the thigh-high stockings”, he was telling my wife. “You'll love the freedom they give you! Not all tight and bound up, like pantyhose. The dressing room is right here.”
“I never wear any panties under my pantyhose,” I heard her say, not in a shy manner, but very provocatively.
He stood up, grabbed a package off the rack and said “follow me!”
As soon as they entered the dressing room I was able to move to where I could see in the open door. My wife wasted no time peeling her pantyhose down, then with her skirt hitched high put her foot up on a stool and let the clerk begin to roll the thigh highs up her leg. He'd chosen black, which looked great on her pale leg. A natural blonde, I held my breath as he rolled the hose closer and closer to her thick honey colored bush.
I was amazed as he reached the top and lightly brushed his hand against her bush, before having her switch legs and begin rolling the other stocking up.
Wife held very still, and I could see she was panting a little. His restraint was turning her on.
This time, when he got to the top of her leg, he stood up and said “You can't get the full effect with that skirt on.” I could see her nipples pushing against her blouse, and realized my wife was going to work not only without panties on, but also without a bra!
She quickly dropped her skirt. As he squatted down again and put her high heeled shoes back on her. Then he stood and turned her around to face the mirror.
She was stunning! Her face now flushed with desire. Her huge nipples straining the front of her blouse. The black thigh highs had a dark seam down the back, and her black high heel shoes tilted her butt up. He moved up behind her and turned her slightly to the left, so she could see him unzip his pants and pull out his long hard cock.
Then he bent her over, and she put her hand on the wall while he spread her legs apart.
She watched in the mirror as he took his cock in his hand and rubbed it against her clit, pussy and asshole. She began to moan, low in her throat, still aware they were in a public place.
“Fuck me, NOW!” she whispered. And he thrust his cock deep into her wet pussy.
She braced herself on the wall to provide him with the deepest access.
Just then, the store intercom came on and a voice announced “10 minutes to closing. The store will close in 10 minutes. Bring your purchases to the registers in the front of the store please”.
The young salesman began humping my wife in earnest then. Pounding her so hard I could hear his balls slapping against her butt. She braced herself with one hand then and began fingering her clit faster and faster.
Her orgasm was quiet torture, as she bucked and panted and moaned under her breath. He came right after she did. He pulled out as she sagged down the wall.
Then with a totally business-like attitude, they both hurried and put their clothes back on. He handed her a second package of thigh highs to buy at the register, since she was still wearing the first pair.
As she walked out of the dressing room, I hear her say to him “You're my favorite salesman. You always find me the perfect thing!”
I slipped out the far side of the dressing room and was waiting at the door for her after she made her purchase.
“I'm sorry I made you late.” I apologized, and with perfect grace, she smiled and told me I was forgiven.