Pantyhose Slut (Chapter 1)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
mywifedates
Prepubescent

Pantyhose Slut (Chapter 1)

Unread post by mywifedates » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:10 pm

One of the things that really caught my eye when I first saw my wife was her wearing a very short green mini dress with green tights to work at a shoe factory. It was in the mid 70's, so mini skirts and tights were very popular but not usually in that type of environment. Ann was only 16 and I immediately asked her out, falling head over heels in love with her look and her open spirited style. I made it clear from the beginning how crazy her wearing tights made me. She took full advantage of the situation enjoying the attention she received. Ann realized that other men also paid more attention to her when she dressed "inappropriately" or at least inappropriately for the environment. Ann has always worn panties under her pantyhose and still does. Due to my obsession with catching a glimpse up her skirt and because Ann usually wore tights, she began to wear a second pair of brightly colored panties over her tights so it would be more obvious when she flashed. Sizzlers were very popular at the time. They were very short flared mini dresses with matching panties but Ann chose to wear panties that were different colors.

While we were still dating we would attend house parties or visit friends and because of Ann's style of dress, it was quite easy for anyone to catch upskirts while she was sitting, ass shots if she leaning over and perfect views up her skirt both front and back on stairs as we had many friends in tenement housing. Because of this, many of our friends and even relatives would make comments or flirt with Ann. Some guys asked her what she was wearing trying to figure out if it was a bodysuit, bathing suit or something else. In doing so they admitted looking up her skirt, which was a thrill for me. Their comments made her flirt more boldly and more often. I quickly realized how much it excited me when other guys flirted with her and desired her. I found myself offering advice on what she should wear and how to best tease other guys. At first she was concerned that I was not jealous so I had to stress that for some reason, the more other men wanted her, the more I desired her. I made sure after a night of her teasing other men I worshiped her afterwards to reward her for her efforts.

Once Ann was fully on board with the pantyhose fetish and how to use it to her advantage, she became much more bold and obvious about teasing our friends and relatives. One time we were visiting my older brother, who was 7 years older than me, and his wife. Ann offered to change their baby's diaper and went into the master bedroom to do so on the bed. The bed was around the corner but they had a full length double door closet mirror that reflected the bed straight out to the couch where I was sitting. I knew because I would always watch Ann bend over the end of the bed to change the baby and her gorgeous pantyhose covered ass would reflect perfectly in the mirror. On this particular day, my brother's wife was in the kitchen making dinner and he left to get my wife a diaper. I watched him stop as he walked into the bedroom looking at my wife's ass reflected in the mirror. After a few seconds enjoying the view he walked in and stood behind her while she changed the baby. He leaned forward and said something in her ear and Ann turned around and laughed. She went back to changing the diaper and to my shock and delight he placed his hand on her ass. Ann just kept tending to the baby not even turning around. His hand stayed on her ass even sliding down towards her crotch eventually sliding underneath as he moved right up behind her touching her with his body. Ann finished changing the baby, then turned around and they shared a deep kiss.

I was blown away! I was totally excited, rock hard and amazed at what I had just witnessed. When they returned to the room, I tried to calm myself down and think about other things but nothing helped. My mind was in sexual oblivion and I must have looked obviously shaken as my wife kept asking me if I was okay. I told her I was better than okay. When we finally left and were driving home, I told my wife what I had seen. Ann denied it at first and seemed worried that I would be upset. She finally admitted it happened but insisted it was the only time. A light went on in my naive head and I realized my brother, who always was quite the ladies man and loved younger girls, was most likely fucking my girlfriend. After much convincing that what I saw took me over the top sexually, Ann finally admitted that she had been regularly fucking my brother for several months. I was so excited beyond belief. That night I asked Ann to marry me making her promise to continue to see my brother even after we were married. She agreed and for the first time she saw an immediate reward for cheating. Ten months later we were married and Ann continued "dating" my brother until we moved to Arizona three years later. She also "dated" one of my best friends a few times and a two of her brother's friends before we moved. The topic of condoms had never come up and after two pregnancies, my wife admitted she had never used any.

Insert Brotherly Love http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20784

Insert Brotherly Love II http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20831