The Visit Pt 3

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Cuck4Life
Player

The Visit Pt 3

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:14 am

The Visit Pt 3

I stood there holding that little Speedo and for the first time I felt sick. I had asked for this but had no idea Jay would take things to the extreme. My idea for the weekend was that whatever happened between Jay, Helen and I would be in private. Now it’s clear he plans to humiliate me in front of Helen and his friends. The only thing worse was me leaving and going to the hotel, it was clear he intended to break me down.
I stripped and stood nude in the spare bedroom and stared into the mirror at my little cock knowing soon everyone at the pool would see my little package. As I put on the suit it was even worse than I thought it would be, the material was so thin you could clearly see the small head of my cut 4’ cock. My small balls looked nonexistent and the suit made me look boyish. At that point I did not know if I could continue but my need to feel humbled by this man was strong and I somehow wanted to prove to him that even though he was sexually superior to me I would show him I was strong mentally. I looked through my bags and put on a t-shirt that was long enough to cover the bathing suit which made me feel better and headed back to the pool.

When I returned to the pool everyone was leaving to chance into their suits. Jay and Helen passed me on my way inside the clubhouse but neither one looked in my direction. I helped clean up the clubhouse and went out to the pool and ordered a beer. I stood around chatting with a few of the guys and soon couples began returning to swim and sunbath. I saw Jay and Helen as they entered to pool area; they wore matching robes and walked over the folding chairs. They laid out their towels and took off the robes, Helen went first and she looked great, never had I seen her wearing so little in public. She wore a one piece light tan suit that was very thin; her nipples were erect and could be seen easily from the other end on the pool. As she turned around I saw the suit bottom was cut high in the front and back. She has a great ass for a woman her age and most of it was uncovered for all to see. The front was cut as to just barely cover her pussy, the thin material created a camel toe. For a guy that was afraid for me to see her braless a few hours ago was not at all concerned that the neighbor hood was enjoying the view. Jay took off his robe and damn if he was not wearing a Speedo just like mine but another color. I believe as many people looked at him as they did Helen. He was hung like a horse, Helen had told me he was much bigger than me but to see it in his suit was unbelievable. I was still sitting at the bar when he motioned for me to come over to where he was sitting with Helen. I walked over and he told me to sit on the end on Helen chair. Then in front of Helen he told me that he had left the suit for me to wear and that if he had wanted me to cover it up he would have told me. He told me to take off the shirt and to not cover the suit for the remainder of the day. I did as instructed and then he told me to walk to the end of the pool and dive in and swim back to where they were sitting and get out of the pool. I did as I was told and when I got out I could see peopling looking and laughing I looked down and the suit was almost completely see through. Helen looked at me and I could tell she felt sorry for me, she said something to Jay and then got up and asked me to follow her. We walked around the pool house and she told me she was sorry. He had told her before the visit that he was going to make me never want to do a long weekend with them again. She said she had no idea what he intended to put me through but she was willing to bail out of the weekend if I wanted her to. I asked her if she was OK and she said she was having a good time but was worried about me. I made up my mind that I would not let him break me.
As the afternoon went on and the drinks flowed everyone was beginning to loosen up a lot. Jay and Helen were in the pool talking to other couples Jay would feel her tits in front of the others. Several times it even looked like Helen had her hand down the front of his suit. I got close enough to hear the conversation and found out that many of these couples were in open marriages. Everyone knew Helen was married and one even asked her if she was in an open marriage. Helen told her she was married to a cuckold that was not allowed sex. She told her that I had not been allowed penetration or given oral sex for years. She then went on to tell them I had a small thin cock that could not provide her pleasure or orgasms. I was getting turned on listening to their conversation and could feel I was getting a little erection. For some reason I wanted everyone to see it so I volunteered to get everyone drinks. I could hear commits as I walked by the group and headed to the bar.
Once I returned to the pool things were beginning to wind down and a few of the group wanted to continue the party at Jays pool. We gathered up our things and headed to Jays home.

End of Pt 3 Comments welcome

cuckoldmenow
Prepubescent

Re: The Visit Pt 3

Unread post by cuckoldmenow » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:09 pm

This is great writing. Any chance you will continue it?

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:54 am

I too would Love to read the conclusion of this story. Any chance u might decide to finish it?
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:58 am

Jay may not have enjoyed your presence, but he seemed to love ordering you around.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:02 am

He enjoyed every minute of my humiliation and in many ways I did too.