Our story part 3

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
alan137
Player

Our story part 3

Unread post by alan137 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:25 pm

Just a reminder that this isn't meant to be a literary masterpiece but a record of what actually happened. My wife and I are now in our early 60s. The early parts of the story start around 6 years ago but the events have been burned into my memory and are now an indelible part of me. This is a true story and my observations of Wendy's reactions are drawn from what she told me at the time. They are accurate because I recall the progress vividly. The actual events were so erotic and sexy for me that I have no need to embellish them.

One of the major changes was the way Wendy dressed. She now wore skirts to work. This change was thrilling for because I knew she was doing it to make it easier for him to access her body.

After spending several days meeting her new man in a park for lunch where a lot of kissing, fondling and a degree of undressing they decided that they would like to meet where they could enjoy more privacy.

One day, after a particularly passionate lunch meeting Wendy called me and told me that she would be late home because she was meeting her new man at his office. When I heard that I was beside myself with joy and anticipation. How far would she go? Would they have sex in his office?

I didn't think she would but I was sure hoping so. Once again I let my imagination run free.

I grabbed a beer, sat back in a chair and closed my eyes and began imagining the various scenarios. I visualised them coming together for their first kiss in a private situation.

In my minds eye I saw them hug and them kiss. I watched as their passion increased and in the added privacy I imagined his hands moving under her clothes. I could see her breasts in his hands, his finger teasing her erect nipple. I could almost feel her hands as I recalled the number of times she had held my head pulling me into suckle her nipples.

She removed her top and bra completely and for the first time in her life another man was seeing her breast unadorned with clothing. She was on fire as they kissed for ages. In her passion she drew him to her. I could imagine what that felt like for him because I had experienced that many times.

Only this time it was super hot because she was doing it to another man. That she would go down on him I had no doubt and that thought caused another rush of excitement to charge through my body.

In my mind I her cries of passion as I pictured him going down on her licking and sucking her pussy. The very idea of another man seeing my wife so close and being so intimate with her was thrilling.

My dream continued and I saw them both naked. He was above her, his penis poised at her opening - I could see how turned-on she was. She was looking at him inviting him to take her, to fill her. Her pussy was dripping and glistening with desire. And then the ultimate and I watched the moment of penetration.

Reality set in and I wondered if anything like it was happening.

I had my doubts but I knew my dream was very likely to come true in the coming days. it was just a matter of time. At least I was hoping so.

But even if she doesn't, the simple fact that she has gone this far is a huge turn-on for me. That she has gone to see him in a private secluded setting was a huge step forward and opened up many possiblities. After all, only weeks ago she had stated that she wasn't going to contemplate chatting with local guy.

When she came home that night she looked beautiful and had a mischievous loom in her eye. My hopes sky rocketed when I saw her. I went to her, hugged her, kissed her and told her that I loved her. Then I asked if she had had a good time.

She smiled a shy smile and nodded her head. I pressed myself against her so she could feel the erection she had caused.

"What happened?" I asked.

"It was nice" was her understated reply. She was teasing and I loved it.

"We kissed and cuddled a lot and he took my top off and bra off and kissed and sucked my boobs. It was lovely."

"He took my panties off but we didn't have sex . I didn't and don't want to do it in his office kitchen on the table. He wanted to though."

He went down on me.

"Did you suck him?"

Another coy smile and the words I had been dreaming of hearing her say for years.

"Yes," she said.

I immediately took her in my arms, kissed her and took her to the bedroom. I just knew that my ultimate fantasy, my wife having sex with another man would become reality within days.

rs480
Pervert

Re: Our story part 3

Unread post by rs480 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:18 pm

Oh we are hopeless around here sometimes aren't we? You posted this on Dec. 29 and no-one responds.
I have to admit I had only read part 1 and then I forgot. I freaking forgot. Ugh.
Oh please do continue!
Please excuse us for not responding in a more timely fashion.
Yes, I believe I'm losing my mind.

weluvtoodoit
Trainable

Re: Our story part 3

Unread post by weluvtoodoit » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:47 am

Hey Alan ............any chance of an update to your story???