Nights In White Satin

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Nights In White Satin

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:57 am

You've met a couple of times for drinks and you know this will be the night. You met on a business trip to Ohio and have been flirting on the phone and exchanging e-mails. You hadn't been interested in anyone in the past 3 years since you were with Michael at your last h.s. reunion. But, when you met Mike on the business trip you started feeling that old sexual attraction again. You spent the entire day together, had dinner and talked for an hour afterwards but nothing happened that night. Now you've broken the ice and your mutual attraction is out in the open. He's only 42 years old(18 years your junior!), 6' tall and built like a guy who works out a lot should look. Unusual for you, when you've always been attracted to more slender guys. His flirtations led to your questioning when he would come to New York to buy you a drink. This would be his 3rd trip from Pa.
Now it's Friday evening and you will be meeting at a small hotel bar a few blocks from your Manhattan office. Virtually everyone has left the office so you slip into the ladies room and open the shoulder bag you lugged into New York that morning. You quickly disrobe in the stall and slip into the tight, revealing black/red dress, stockings, and black stiletto high heels. You hope that no one stays late tonight because you want to vamp up your make-up, hair, and jewelry to give you that sexy/slutty look that drives men crazy. You work your magic before the mirrors and transform your self into the seductress you want to be tonight. A far cry from the demure but stylish professional that walked into the office that morning you emerge looking every inch the alluring, smoldering, bombshell you hoped for.

You strut the few blocks to the hotel and descend the stairs to the basement bar. Dimly lit and soft saxaphone music strike just the right mood for your rendezvous. He strolls in at exactly 6:30 pm and sits next to you at the bar. You greet him with a kiss and a dazzling smile. He is taken aback by your sexy attire and complements you profusely. You have a flute of champagne and feel so free being out on the town with him.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Re: Nights In White Satin

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:19 pm

He already met with his clients and can take you out to dinner on his expense account instead of them. He's already picked out a swank restaurant on the East Side and before you know it you're in his car and making your way there. Entering the restaurant you're taken by the sophisticated atmosphere and posh accommodations. You settle into a nice banquette in a quiet corner and sit side by side. Your face glows in the candlelight as he orders a very expensive bottle of wine and gourmet dinners for you both. You know he is trying to impress you and the excitement builds in your chest as you know this is the preliminary course to a very exciting night. As your conversation turns more and more personal you love touching his muscular arm and shoulder as you make a point or when he makes you laugh. His physical presence is very sexy to you and you wonder why you've never had sex with one of these built guys before. He seems to bring out a little of the animal in you. A primordial desire to mate with the biggest and strongest in the village.The wine and magical meal have you feeling great and when dessert and coffee arrives you instinctively move your hand down to his thigh. Very naturally, you stroke his leg as if you've done it a thousand times and he likes your way of being familiar with him. Your nails lightly trace circles up and down his thigh muscles and it's turning you on as much as it is him.

You ask if he would like to have a glass of wine back at your house in Jersey when he drops you off. He asks about your husband and you tell him that he's gone to visit his parents for the weekend and you have the house to yourself. He softly gives you a kiss as you squeeze his thigh. Your eyes betray your desire and the seduction is well underway.
Back in his car, you sit close to him and continue to massage his leg, getting tantalizingly close, but never touching, his groin as you quietly converse knowing what you are going to do when you reach our home. You smile as he steps on the gas pedal a little harder.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:31 pm

You enter the darkened house and light some candles, and a log in the fireplace. You put some Miles Davis cd's on the stereo and ask Mike to pour you both a glass of wine while you freshen up. You look in the bathroom mirror and can see the telling flushed look on your face when you are turned on and ready for sex. You enhance your make-up emphasizing your seductive blue eyes and re-apply your very red lipstick. A spray of your favorite perfume and you descend the stairs looking ravishing. You cuddle up to him on the couch and enjoy the dreamy glow of the fire and the sexy sound of the music. You sip your wine while telling him how you were attracted to him that first day you met in Ohio and how it was hard to concentrate on the work you were both supposed to be accomplishing together.`He laughs and admits it was the same for him but was afraid to pursue you because of possible repercussions with your company. You tell him how you had wished you could have shared a bottle of wine in your hotel room instead of just chatting in the lobby for an hour after dinner. He swoons and admits to having some wild fantasies about you that night. You reach for his face and tenderly kiss him on the lips. He responds nicely. You look him in the eyes and ask if he would like to smoke some pot with you. He gets excited knowing this will only enhance the night's activities and says yes. You reach for your trusty little black lipstick case you conveniently left on the coffee table and ask him to light the joint for you. Your face glows in the light of the match and you take a deep draw with your manicured fingers holding the doobie. He laughs at your prowess as you pass the joint to him. Back and forth, you take turns taking hits on the joint and holding it in for maximum effect. The magical effect wafts over you both in a matter of minutes and about half way through the joint you snuff it out as you feel light-headed and wanting to be kissed desperately. He can see it in your eyes as your desire is obvious and without a word he instinctively pulls you into his arms. You kiss like only lovers kiss when they know they are going to make love for the first time. His strong arm around you makes you feel safe, secure, and desired. Your hand moves to his chest and, as your mouths communicate all the lust and desire that is welling up in both your bodies, you slowly slide your hand down to his abdomen, his belt, and finally, his cock.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:00 pm

Your mind races as you feel the outline of his penis for the first time. It's massively thick and you feel your pussy oozing love juices into your panties. Your heart is beating like a drum while his kisses drive you crazy. You offer your tongue to him and he sucks on it gently while you continue to stroke him through his pants. You open your eyes and ask if you can see his cock. You tell him it feels amazing. He gladly says yes and you unbuckle his belt, unzip his fly, and reach in for his manhood. Unleashing it from his underpants gives you a first glimpse and you gasp and look up at him. He asks if you're okay.

"Yes, but it's the thickest penis I've ever seen. I don't know if I can handle you."

He laughs again. "I've never had any complaints."

"No. I love it. I can't wait to have you inside of me. Can I kiss him?"

"Oh my God, yes" he answers. "Please".

You slowly move your head down his chest surveying your prey. It's long,too. Maybe 10 inches.Of your previous lovers, longer than Michael and not quite as long as the very well-endowed Jim but fatter than both. Your moistened mouth moves to embrace the head of his cock and the sweet, salty taste of his pre-cum fills you with desire. Your soft, red lips descend over his cockhead and slide down his shaft for a few inches. Your jaw expands to accomodate his girth and you slide up and down taking him as far down your throat as you can. He pulls back your blond hair and strokes your head as you pleasure him willingly. Your very skilled ,wet mouth is taking him to heights he's never experienced before. Now you get down on your knees before him, and, staring into his eyes, you lick and stroke and engulf his incredibly hard cock with your sensuous red lips and warm,wet, inviting mouth. His glazed look tells you he's in ecstacy. Softly, slowly you make his cock yours and you know you have control as you make love to his cock orally. He's helpless in watching you take more and more of his thickness down your throat and teasing his shaft at the same time with your tongue. You know he's getting close to cumming by the way he shifts and moans and hardens. You pick up the pace and clamp down on his shaft with your talented mouth as you take every shot of cum down your throat, swallowing every drop he has to give.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:12 am

"Oh my God. That was incredible" he whispers as you sit up and take a sip of your wine.

"I love to suck cock, especially when I'm stoned. I really get into it." you say.
"Would you like to go upstairs and fuck me, now?" you ask in your innocent little girl voice.

"I love the way you talk dirty. It's turning me on all over again".

You take him by the hand and lead him upstairs to our bedroom. A few more candles, some music, and you ask him to take his clothes off and get comfortable in our bed while you freshen up one more time. You check your make-up and re-apply your lipstick in the bathroom. Feeling naughty, you take off your dress and your bra and stand before the mirror in panties, stockings, and high heels looking devastatingly sexy. You feel your wet pussy yearning to take him inside of you. You smile, knowing he will give you the fucking of your life. You still can't believe this is happening with someone 18 years younger than yourself. Jim was 9 years younger when you started your hotwife journey and what a stud he turned out to be. Only 26 when you met, he rocked your world and you couldn't get enough of his huge cock. He could fuck for hours and you would want (and get) more.

You strut into the bedroom like a model and he goes crazy seeing you nearly naked for the first time. You smile and parade around a bit showing off your incredible body for his enjoyment.
"Do you like what you see, big boy?" you tease.

"Just incredible! You have the body of a teenager." he gushes.

"Thank you. I'm blessed. Now you know why I'm so horny. I'm always thinking about sex when I meet someone like you. You've got quite the physique yourself, Mr. muscles."

He jumps up, lifts you off your feet and places you gently across our marital bed. He lies down beside you and starts to kiss and fondle you as you eagerly return his kisses. Moving down to your ample breasts he kisses, licks and gently bites your erect nipples driving you to distraction. Moaning, you tell him how much you love your sensitive nipples sucked. You stroke his hair and place soft kisses on his head while he skillfully ministers to your lovely breasts. His hand strokes your legs and slowly moves to your sopping wet panties. Teasing your pussy through the silky material makes you whimper and whisper in his ear:

"Yes, yes, please put your finger inside of me. I want you inside of me."

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:48 pm

He glides his finger under your silky panties and rubs up and down your lips driving you insane. His middle finger starts to probe your inner sanctum and you hold your breath. Oozing love juices all over his finger you plead for him to enter you. He penetrates his fat finger into your love canal and you smile.

"Is that a sign of things to come?" you coo.

"Oh yes. I'm going to drive you crazy all night" he whispers in your ear.

"Promise?" you offer seductively.

He strokes your inner walls with his fat digit and you respond. Eyes closed, mouth open, you gush about his lovemaking skills and can't wait for him to fuck you. You haven't felt another man in more than 3 years and the thrill intoxicates you. Opening your mouth to his, you encourage him to fuck you with his finger and he complies. Your mind blocks out all other stimuli except for his finger in your cunt and his mouth on yours. Your body starts to rise from the bed as you seek his penetration with a vengence. He increases the tempo of his stroking, then slows to a tantilizing slow stroke, making you crazy. You grip his neck in a desperate vise and cum all over his finger as you release every verbal nirvana known to woman.

As you come down from valhalla every inch of your body wants his cock inside of you...now! You plead with him to mount you and fuck you. He teases and withholds. You stroke his rock hard dick and tell him that you want him more than anything. He rises above you and you try to guide him in to your waiting pussy. He defies you and tells you to beg for what you want. Your eyes are wild with desire and as you stroke his perfect cock, you look him in the eyes and tell him you will do anything if he will just fuck you right now.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:32 pm

"Anything?" he taunts.

"Yes, anything, anything" you gasp.

"I can have you anytime I want?"

"Yes ,of course. I want you so badly. Please fuck me now!"

"I need to see you at least once a week, whether your husband likes it or not." as he rubs the head of his cock over your engorged clitoris.

Crazed, you say that you will do anything for him whenever he wants to see you. Shaking, you promise to fuck him whenever and wherever he wants. Smiling, he slowly works his thick cock into your wet vagina, spreading your sugar walls to their capacity. You moan, you groan, you tell him that you've never felt this good in your life and to take you deeper. His cock moves further and further into your deepest area aided by your prolific juices and aggressive acceptance of him. He starts to piston in and out of your grateful orifice. He rises and your lips open up to release him and then enfold his rigid cock as he plunges 10 inches inside of you. You are in ecstacy. Nothing you've ever experienced has felt this pleasurable. You tell him to fuck you harder...faster. He holds you down and starts fucking you with a vengence. You like it. Animalistic sex. No holds barred. Take me and do what you want with me. It reminds you of sex with Jim when he would move beyond lovemaking and start to take you savagely, intensely. Surprisingly,You responded in kind...and loved it. He dominated you and you were submissive to anything he wished. Just as long as he would keep fucking you to 2-4 orgasms a night.

Mike has such a great physique and you are taken by his physicality. You've never been with such a hunky guy and it's turning you on to see him fucking you. His cock feels incredible inside of you and you are shocked by the sounds coming out of your mouth uncontrollably. You start fucking him in kind as he lifts you off the bed and stands up. Now you are in his grip and can't get enough of his cock filling your cunt. His bulging arms hold you up as you fuck him with your rhythmic gyrations. He stands stationary as you pleasure yourself on his bulging, engorged organ.

"Oh God. Fuck me, fuck me, all night. please." you implore.
"Can I cum on your beautiful cock now? Can I?"
"Yeah, baby. Do it." he answers as he increases the tempo of your dick slide.
"Yes, yes. Don't stop! Take me, fuck me!" you scream in a frenzy.
His staying power has you in a frenzy and you pound down on his cock feeling it in your deepest regions. You lose all control as your brain, loins, breasts, and pussy all converge in one grand body orgasm and you let out a primal scream that would wake the dead.

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:58 pm

Very hot!
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:42 am

He gently releases you and you fall back on the bed gasping for breath and wondering what the fuck just happened. Your eyes take him in standing over you...muscular, buff, nice eyes, nice hair, cock still erect and pointing directly at you. What a sight for the horny hotwife. You rise to your knees and slide your lips over his foreskin tasting your own pussy juices coating his penis. You are amazed at how hard hid dick is and what a wonderful lover he is. You take him deeper into your mouth and salivate all over his shaft fueling his desire. He slides his hands behind your ears and starts to pull your head into a rhythmic motion. You soften your grip on his cock and let him control your motions.

He teases you about seeing him whenever he wants. You nod as he confirms his intentions. His grip tightens and his tempo increases until he is fucking your mouth and you are lustily in his power. He tells you how he will fuck you for hours when you are together and bring you to orgasm after orgasm,and, you will do anything he requests. You eagerly suck him all the more as your head pistons up and down his shaft. Completely in his power now, he tightens and you feel another load of semen hitting the back of your throat. You swallow it all.

Resting now in his arms in our marraige bed, you gush about his physique and incredible lovemaking skills. Yo tell him that you want him to cum inside of you because it would feel so good and you want to feel him inside of you again. Your hand reaches for his cock and you slowly rub and stroke him while talking softly. Your tantalizing touch slowly encourages him to again engorge with bloodflow. Baby oil only further increases the process. Your manicured hands spread the oil over his penis and then stroke his glistening phallus to peak form once again. You rise and straddle him and ask if he would like you on top.

"Of course", he replies. "I would love it".

You hover over him as your hand places his cock against your outer lips and slowly guides him into your pussy. Sliding effortlessly, despite his girth, into your vagina, you start a slow sexy dance on his cock. Your eyes, full of desire, lock on his and you know you have what you want.

"I have something to tell you". you softly tell him. "Do you know what a hotwife is"?

"No. Not really" he answers.

"A hotwife is a married woman who makes love with other men with her husband's permission...and encouragement".

"What are you telling me"?

"Yes. My husband knows you are here right now making love to me. He went away for the weekend just so you could be here now. He likes it when I fuck other men and tell him all about it later. Does that surprise you or turn you off"?.

"Wow. I'm shocked but if he doesn't care..." he says, smiling, as he holds your hips.

"I know what you're thinking. How many men have I fucked before you? Well, the answer is only two. I started with Jim when I was 35 and he was only 26. It was a really torrid affair, really hot sex, crazy". Hubby loved it and I was in ecstacy on a regular basis. I would still have a good sex life with my husband but Jim was my passion and my fantasy lover. He had a cock that was not as thick as you are but even longer. He was enormous, about 11" or 12" and he could make me cum multiple times. His stamina was amazing and would leave me sore the next day. We would make love 3-4 times every time we got together and I would scream and be reduced to a puddle each session and just want more. He made me realize that I loved rough sex. He would start out nice and gentle and gradually move into faster and harder fucking until I was begging him not to stop. I was his slut married woman. I just wanted to be his whore and he loved it and would get even more excited and passionate".

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:18 am

Mike feels your love juices on his cock increasing as you talk about Jim and the wheels in his mind are working overtime as you continue.

"We saw each other every week for years but I moved away and it slowly faded until I broke it off completely. Then I met an old friend at a high school reunion and the sparks started to fly with Michael. He was a couple of years older than me but a very good lover as well. He lived far away and we were only able to get together a couple of times a year but he made me forget about Jim. He was good to me. Now it's been 3 years since I stopped seeing him and here you come along in my sedate life and get me all hot and bothered again. I realized I wanted you the first time we met and started fantasizing about what we are doing right now", as your soaked pussy slides easily over his rigid dick.

"So, your husband is really ok with this arrangement? He knows I'm here in his bed fucking his wife"?

"Yes, he really gets off on my stories of my escapades. He loves me and encourages me to be sexually active outside our marraige. There's even a website called ourhotwives.org about this lifestyle. You should read some of those stories and discussions. Wow. He likes to say that it's the intellectual fetish. I never told Jim or Michael that he knew but we wanted to be upfront with you right away."

Mike sees his chance and stares into your eyes as your excitement continues to rise as his cock penetrates your deepest regions and fills you completely.

He clasps his hands into yours as you rise and fall on his thick phallus with delight.

"Do you love my cock? Do you want me to fuck you like Jim did? Do you want to be my slut"?

"Yes", you whisper as your eyes betray your innermost desires .

" Alright, then I want you to make a video for me."

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:21 pm

"I want you to stay home some day while your husband is at work. Then I want you to pamper yourself with a manicure(hot red), pedicure, facial, whatever turns you on. I want you to think about us making love like we are right now and how good it makes you feel. Get all sexed up thinking about this. Then get all dolled up like you are going to meet your lover. Do your hair real curly and wavy, put on a lot of eye make-up to make your eyes dazzling, use your reddest lipstick to make your mouth look pouty and fuckable. Then put on your sexiest, tightest, lingerie like a bustier or corset. Wear your highest stilleto high heels over thigh high stockings and make a video for me".

"What do you want me to do after I get all dolled up" you ask, getting more excited by this request by the minute.

"Bring a video camera into your bedroom, set the mood with candlelight and soft music, have a glass of wine while you strut and pose for the camera for a few minutes. If you're really horny it will show on your face and in your demeanor. Take some close-up shots of your face and body, then settle down on the bed while you sip your wine.

Now I want you to light a joint and just take some deep hits while enjoying your wine and looking and feeling very sexy on the bed for the camera. After the pot has you nicely revved up, you start to touch yourself. You carress your breasts while pouring oil on them and start talking dirty to the camera. You're talking to me...this video is for me. I want you to tell me on video how sexy you are and how much you enjoy fucking me. Tell me what a slut you've always been and always wanted to be. How fucking Jim and Michael was just the beginning of your hotwife journey. How much you enjoyed our time here today and how badly you want me to fuck you like this all over again...and again...and again.
Then take off your bustier and start oiling your thighs, stomach and slowly moving your hand towards your pussy. When you are well lubricated from your breasts to your thighs, put down the bottle of oil and start stroking yourself always looking directly into the camera. Then tell me how good my cock feels inside your pussy, how much you miss me, how horny you are right now, how much you enjoyed getting all sexed up for me and how much you want to do that for me in the future. Tell me how sexy you are, how you know how sexy you are, how much you love sex and how often you think about sex. How you can't stop thinking about us fucking. Show me your wet, sopping pussy and offer it to me. Tell me it's all mine if I want it. Beg me to let you have my cock again. Slide your fingers inside your pussy and lick your own juices off of your freshly manicured fingers. Show me how wet you are. Show me how engorged your clitoris is while you stroke and finger fuck yourself to a screaming orgasm and yell out my name while you do".

"I can do that" you gasp as you cum all over his cock and collapse on him your hot lips searching for his wet tongue.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:53 pm

"I have something for you " you say when he calls you at work a week later.

"You do? You did what I asked"? he questions excitedly.

"Yes. When would you like to see it"? you answer a little sheepishly.

"Why don't you come out to my place next weekend and stay over. We'll go out for a nice dinner and watch the video back at my place".

Hubby said you had carte blanche to see your new boyfriend so you agreed and set a date to travel the few hours to his town. His lovemaking and exerting his control over you to do the video was really driving you crazy with lust and you couldn't wait to see him again. It was a power that really turned you on and you wanted more of him. Doing the video was one of the most erotic acts you had ever done. You really did get into it and your body exploded with orgasm as you poured your heart and soul out to the camera expressing your innermost desires to Mike. You watched it once by yourself and were amazed by your own sexuality and eroticism on tape. You should have been a porn star!

He wants you to wear something devilishly short and tight for dinner so you go through your wardrobe and pick out that little size 2 black dress that drives men crazy wherever you go. Thong panties, some sexy lingerie for after dinner, high heels and you are prepared for the next seduction. The weekend arrives and you kiss hubby goodbye as you leave Saturday afternoon for what promises to be another exciting rendezvous. You've shared everything with your husband...except the video. For some reason you want it to be a surprise after you watch it with Mike.

You arrive at his abode and are very impressed by the house and property. Nice privacy and plenty of land. He gives yo uthe tour and and says that you should dress for dinner as the reservation was soon and hard to get. You disappear into the bathroom and prepare yourself for another very exciting evening. You walk out and like the look on his face as he takes in your outfit. The dress hugs your body like a glove and the heels are just so fucking hot. You are a vision he tells you. You smile and thank him.

Dinner is magical as the food, wine and conversation all meld together seamlessly. You can't seem to keep your hands off him as the wine seeps into your libido and you start thinking about that huge cock that will be driving you crazy later. You stroke his leg with anticipation and once or twice graze his crotch with your finger nails just to tease him a bit. He notices and smiles as your eyes meet knowing what lies ahead. Before you know it you're on your way back to the house.

Mike opens a bottle of wine and you accept a glass graciously and curl up on the couch in his tv room. You ask if he wants to see the video and he kisses you passionately while nodding yes. You produce the tape and he loads it into the machine.

"I hope you like it" you offer as he sits down beside you.

' I know I will. I can't wait any longer" he says as you start to rub his cock. His excitement is evident as the tape begins with you strutting around our bedroom in full slut mode. It's obvious you were really feeling it not just putting on an act. He starts to harden as you watch for his reaction. He's amazed at your sexuality, your wanton womanness, your raw sensousness and eroticism. So alluring in heels and lingerie and make-up.

" I like you like this. I want you to be like this for me when we're together".

"I loved doing it. I want to do anything for you", you softly say as you unzipper his trousers.

His eyes bulge as he watches you disrobe on camera and start massaging your own breasts with oil. He remarks how erect your nipples look even on camera. You slide down beside him and take his cock into your hungry mouth. Slowly, softly you kiss and lubricate with your saliva while he is enthralled by the film unfolding before him. His cock engorges with blood as the stimulation is tactile, oral, and visual now.

You start talking to the camera as a woman would to her lover. You tell him how much you miss him, his cock, his lovemaking. You tell him how you ache sometimes to feel him inside of you again. You tell him you want him over and over again. Sexual words come out of your mouth that you've never used before. Your lust is all consuming and wide open for him to see. Meanwhile, you continue to give him the blowjob of his life as if to validate what he is viewing on the tape. Now he sees you touching your pussy, offering it to him, pleading with him to take it and make it his. You want him to pleasure you and you want desperately to pleasure him.

He strokes your hair as you take him deep into your throat and massage his shaft with your lips and tongue. Just as you are about to have your explosive orgasm on film he starts to moan and then yells out. His semen shoots down your throat just as your screaming on the video reaches a peak while yelling out "fuck me...fuck me...please".

You swallow his load of cum and lick and clean every drop of semen from the head of his cock as he comes down from his high.

"Oh my God. That was incredible" he says.

"You did like it, didn't you"? you smile with anticipation.

"I think it's time to go upstairs. I want you in my bed" he says emphatically. He takes you by the hand and you rise ,still in your sexy dress and heels, looking like a woman who's about to get the fucking of her life. He's beside himself with lust and starts fondling you on the way to his bedroom. He unzippers your dress exposing your black bra and thong undies. You grab his cock playfully and giggle as he strips off your dress. Now naked before him in his bedroom looking like a model in nothing but your high heels, you slowly take off his clothes and tell him to make slow, sensuous love to you the first time. Then you want it rough the rest of the night. You want him to make you scream so even your distant neighbors can hear you. You want him to think of you in that video and how desperate you've been to feel him inside of you again. You'll do anything he wants...as long as he fucks you all night long.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:24 am

:up: :up: