A New Friend In Titusville

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
northwalescouple
Prepubescent

A New Friend In Titusville

Unread post by northwalescouple » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:33 pm

A NEW FRIEND IN TITUSVILLE
My wife and I were on vacation in Titusville Florida, and had made one of our regular visits to Playalinda beach. Normally we go to parking lot 13, which is the lot used to access the 'unofficial' nudist section of the beach but this day the lot had been full so we headed back to lot 12. While walking back to 13 we noticed a faint track leading to the left of the roadway into the dunes. Now this isn't the beach side but leads onto Mosquito Lagoon, a place not normally frequented by nudists, not really frequented by anyone actually. We and decided to see if we could find a place for us to get out kit off. We were pleased to find that the track led to a nice secluded section of the lagoon and after checking there was no-one else around, we were soon naked soaking up the sun. We'd been there about half an hour and had both nodded off in the afternoon sun, when I woke suddenly to see a guy sitting on the dunes looking down at us. He waved down at me and shouted 'Hi'. He was about twenty five, well built, fairly good looking and was, like us, fully nude. I waved back at him.
His 'Hi' had woken my wife and she smiled when she opened her eyes saw him, sitting looking down at her. The guy asked us if he could join us and before I could answer, my wife had invited him down. Now my wife, despite being sixty seven, has a good body and isn't averse to a bit of spare cock, especially if it's attached to a good looking twenty five year old, and as the guy, half clambered, half slid down the dune, I saw her smile widen. The guy's cock was something to behold. A good nine inches long and nice and thick with a knob that any guy would be proud of. I knew that the sight of his cock had got her feeling horny and, if we weren't disturbed, I was going to see that self same cock fucking her, if not there in the dunes, then later at the house we'd rented.
The guy eventually made it to the bottom of the dune and sat down, positioning himself on the opposite side of my wife to where I was sitting. I could see that my wife was turned on by the way her nipples had hardened and I knew the guy couldn't help seeing it as well. I began to circle the hard bud nearest me and, after watching for a couple of minutes the guy followed suit, looking from me to my wife gauging our reaction. When we both smiled at him, he took her nipple between his thumb and forefinger and pinched it gently. My wife groaned softly and reached out and wrapped her fingers around his now, fully erect cock. The guy looked across at me, smiled, then moved his hand down over her stomach and ran his fingers through the soft pubic hair above her pussy. My wife closed her eyes and opened her legs slightly and we both the guy and I knew what she wanted.
He moved his hand lower and his fingers slid between her glistening pussy lips and onto the opening to her sex. He slid two fingers deep into her and my wife moaned with pleasure and I could see that she was already really wet. She began working her hand up and down his cock, he was so thick that she could just her fingers around it. She moaned as he slid his fingers in and out of her and reached out with her other hand and took hold of my cock, stroking it gently. After a couple of minutes she whispered to me that she wanted to fuck the guy and asked me if I would keep a look out. I did as she asked and climbed to the top of the dune, where I could see if anyone was approaching and also watch the action below.
As I sat on top of the dune I watched them below me as he got up and knelt by her side and guided his cock towards her mouth, which my wife opened willingly. The only thing she likes as much as a hard cock in her pussy is one in her mouth and I could see she was treating him to one of her inimitable blow jobs. Suddenly the guy pulled away from her pushed her legs apart and climbed between them. Even from where I was sitting his cock looked huge as he guided it towards her soaking pussy. I was astonished at how easily he slid into her. She was so wet that she took his full length in one movement. I knew by the way her legs were tightly wrapped around his waist and the expression on her face she was really enjoying this young guys cock.
I changed my position to get a better view and was treated to the sight of the guy moving my wife's legs from around his waist and pushing them straight up against his shoulders. By now I didn't care who came strolling along as I was totally transfixed by the sight of the guys thick cock buried to the hilt in my wife's pussy. They fucked slowly and he reached up to massage her tits, occasionally he would bend her knees and lean forwards to suck on her hard nipples.
My wife told me later she had two really strong orgasms and several smaller ones and that the guy came twice without losing his hard on. I saw him clench his ass cheeks and his balls tighten up as he shot his cum deep inside my wife's pussy. Eventually, he pulled his cock out of her and the sound of it leaving her wet pussy made a plopping sound. He lay down beside her, his cock still hard, pointing up at the clear blue sky.
This was too much for me and I scrambled down the dune my cock in my hand. My wife heard me and looked up, smiling at me and turned over onto her knees. I moved behind her and placed my cock at the entrance of her cum filled pussy and pushed into her. It was so wet with the other guys cum that I was soon adding my own load. In the meantime the guy had moved round infront of her and was sitting with her mouth poised above his rampant cock, which soon disappeared between her lips. She loves spit roast and just after I pumped my cum into her the guy erupted down her throat.
All three of us were now fully satisfied and after laying there for about fifteen minutes, we went down to the beach and furtively cleaned up. The guy told us that he was local and by coincidence didn't live far from the place we'd rented. I saw my wife's face light up when he told us this and, after chatting for another 30 minutes we arranged to meet at The Village Inn, a restaurant a couple of blocks from the house. I knew that our adventures with our new friend, we didn't even know his name at this juncture, had only just begun.
On the drive back to the house, my wife told me much she'd enjoyed our new friend's cock and how she'd never felt so full. Now this would probably upset some guys, but I love hearing her tell me how great she feels after some new friend has fucked her. I know my own cock's nothing out of the ordinary, I'm about seven inches fully hard so I knew she'd have enjoyed our new friends nine inches.
When we got home, we both took a shower and got ready for our eight o'clock meeting at The Village Inn. Shorts were the order of the day for me, with a light tee shirt. My wife chose a thin blue flowery sundress with white lacy panties underneath. Normally, for a first formal meet, she would go the whole hog, short skirt, blouse, stocking and suspenders, the full “come fuck me” outfit but the temperature in Florida was too warm for that, anyway, I knew that once we got back home she'd soon be down to her panties.
When we arrived at the restaurant our new friend was already there and had already reserved a table and after ordering our meal we finally got to find out his name. When he told us my wife looked at me and smiled and I knew that the same thing had crossed her mind that had crossed mine. The guy's name was Tom and we had a friend flying in from Atlanta for a visit and his name was also Tom. Tom from Atlanta was a guy we'd met the previous year and we'd spent a very sexy evening with him in Marietta. On this vacation my sexy wife would be getting fucked by two Toms and, with any luck, both at once!!!
You don't know till you've tried it

kumcrazycpl
Trainable

Re: A New Friend In Titusville

Unread post by kumcrazycpl » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:01 pm

Awesome story, age is just a number. as long as all involved can have a great time then go for it.
we viewed your pics yummmmmmmm. we have a place in Florida in St Petes Beach area and we visit nudist resorts while there.
Looks like we'll have to visit the other coast and check out Playlinda Beach, maybe we will run into you there.
Thanks for a great story and i hope you and your wife continue to have fun and keep us informed on them.
have fun and enjoy

Kumcrazycpl

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:19 pm

I enjoyed this story very much too! Thanks!
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

alan137
Player

Unread post by alan137 » Wed May 08, 2013 12:11 am

Thanks for the story - very sexy

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:56 am

When I read your story awhile back, I wondered if the "TWO TOMS" actually got lucky? Is there another installment for this great story? Please continue. :up:
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.