A Drunken Fool

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Kermit
Prepubescent

A Drunken Fool

Unread post by Kermit » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:40 am

My life went from being the dominant man in my relationship, to ending up a complete fool. It all started one morning when I had an argument with my young lovely girlfriend before we both left for work. We have been going through a rough patch for quite a while, so we argue a lot. I commented on how short her black miniskirt was for work, and that her high heels and black tights made her look like a tart. My girlfriends name is Laura, and she is a stunning looking 27 year old with a great body. I am 40 years old, and slightly out of shape. Laura has a good job in the city and works with lots of young men everyday. So I sometimes get a bit jealous of her as I know most of the guys there would love to have their way with her. After the argument she said that if I called her a tart she might as well act like one. Then she left the house and slammed the door. Later that evening she was late coming home. I wondered where she was, then my phone rang. It was Laura and she sounded quite drunk. She said she was at a bar in the city having a drink with some work friends, and I could hear in the background that her friends were male friends. She told me she would be home in an hour or so and that she would be bringing some friends home with her for a few drinks, then she just put the phone down on me.

I decided to go out for a few hours to get back at her. So when she got home I would'nt be there. When I eventually arrived home a few hours later, my girlfriend was already there with two young looking male colleagues who were very good looking. They were about the same age as Laura, and in great physical shape, and in much better shape than I was. All three of them were sitting in the front room drinking and laughing when I walked in. Laura was quite drunk and was flirting with them both. I sat down with them and tried to join in the fun. We started doing some shots of vodka, but what I didn't realise was that they were pouring me doubles, whilst they were drinking just water. They wanted me drunk so I would go to bed and leave them to it. Sometime later one of the guys suggested we all play spin the bottle, but I said no. My girlfriend starting ridiculing me in front on them saying I was boring and that I should just go to bed. I did not want to leave her alone with them, so I eventually agreed.

By now I was very drunk and not really in control of myself. The two guys kept spinning the bottle and stopping it on me without me knowing. Everytime I lost I had to drink more shots. Within a short while they could see I was no longer able to even stand up. Then the bottle stopped on my Laura and they said she had to remove a piece of clothing. One of the guys told her to remove her skirt, and that it should be him that removed it. All I could do was sit there helpless and drunk while he walked over to my girlfriend and started to take off her mini skirt. I tried to speak but my words were all slurred and they all started laughing at me. When he removed her skirt she was standing there in a black leotard, fishnet tights, and high heels. She looked so sexy and both the young guys couldn't take their eyes off of her. The game continued and they kept spinning the bottle and stopping it on me and making me drink more. I couldn’t really argue because these two young men were clearly stronger than me, and I didn’t want my girlfriend to know I was a bit scared of them. Then the bottle finally stopped on one of them, but instead of them drinking a shot of vodka my girlfriend decided that they should take some clothes off. So she walked over to them and knelt down and started to undo their belts. I could not believe that my lovely girlfriend was kneeling down in front of me undoing another mans belt, unzipping his trousers, and removing them. As she was doing this she looked at me laughing because she knew she was now fully in control and I wasn't. She looked up at them and smiled, then pulled their trousers down and just stared at their bulging cocks.

They started spinning the bottle again which they kept stopping on me, but I was so drunk that I didn't notice. They said that they were going to remove some of my clothes because the bottle had stopped on me. I tried to argue against it but they all just started laughing and began to strip me. After losing the next 8 spins I was left with just my underpants on. I tried to tell them I did not want to play anymore, so they said I would not have to take any more clothes off if I lost again. Although if the bottle stopped on me again they would think of another forfeit for me. Obviously the bottle stopped at me yet again, but I was so drunk that I could not drink anymore vodka, so my girlfriend said that I should wear some of her underwear because I was a sissy boy who couldn’t handle my drink. I told her I would not do this, but the two guys started to become aggressive to me so I finally agreed. I felt weak, scared, and humiliated by them, and my girlfriend could now see this. Laura went upstairs and returned with a skin tight leotard and lacey tights for me to put on. I could not believe what was happening to me in my own house. They then made me stand in the middle of the room and put her lingerie on. First of all my Laura walked over to me and knelt down to remove my underpants. As she removed them the two guys starting laughing at my small penis. My girlfriend starting laughing as well, then she began dressed me up in her lingerie. She then started stroking my penis to make it hard. When I started becoming aroused she made me walk around the room so they could take pictures with their phones. I was so drunk that I kept falling over and they all just laughed even more.

One of the guys suggested that I stay on the floor and crawl around on my hands and knees like a cat. But when I tried to refuse, he slapped me around the face and told me to act like a cat or they would beat me up. I have never cried in front of my girlfriend ever before but I actually started to cry like a baby and asked the two guys to please stop treating me like this. I looked at my girlfriend and asked her to tell them to stop but she just stood there with her hands on her hips laughing. I began crawling around the floor making cat noises meeow, meeow, meeow, and then Laura put some vodka in a bowl and told me to lick it up like a cat that licks milk. All the time they were filming me on their phones. They ordered me to stay on the floor while they all sat at the table drinking and laughing. When I looked up I could see that Laura was sitting in between the two guys, she then looked at me and started kissing one of them while the other one started rubbing her breasts. I started to feel sick so I ran into the toilet to throw up, and all three of them followed me to see what was happening. When they came in I was curled up around the toilet bowl throwing up. I thought they were going to start hitting me so I started to apologise for being sick.

So there I was on the bathroom floor dressed in a leotard and tights, being sick in front of them and telling them how sorry I was. I felt like a total fool and I knew Laura would never look at me the same again. I was an idiot to her now and she had total control over me and we both knew it. Then next thing I knew I was being grabbed by the ankles by both the guys. They started dragging me backwards across the floor. I was crying and begging them to stop and I even began to wet myself. Laura told them to drag me upstairs and throw me in the bath so they could teach me a lesson for being sick and wetting myself. They even dragged me up the stairs backwards which really hurt. I was crying and looking at my girlfriend standing there at the bottom of the stairs laughing. She looked so sexy standing there in her lacey tights and leotard. I knew that I would never be able to have sex with this sexy woman ever again. When we got to the bathroom they grabbed me by the hair and threw me in the bath and tied my hands to the taps. Then Laura came in and they all started squirting soap and shampoo all over me. I was covered from head to toe in liquid and they were all laughing at me and calling me a complete wimp for not being able to stop them. Then they just left me there and went into the bedroom. I was lying in the bath weeping and I began to wet myself again and there was nothing I could do to get out of the bath. I could hear them all in the bedroom kissing and giggling. It was then that I passed out drunk.

When I woke up in the morning my hands had been untied and I was covered in hairs. The tights I was wearing were around my ankles and there was a big dildo next to me. I managed to put the tights back on, crawl out of the bath and go to the bedroom. My girlfriend was asleep in the middle of her two young men. I did not want to wake them just in case they started humiliating me again, so I went back to the bathroom to get back into the bath. When I looked in the mirror I had the biggest shock of my life. They had shaved all my hair off of my head, and had shaved my eyebrows off as well. I looked absolutely stupid. I laid back in the bath and started to cry like a baby because I knew I had been abused and humiliated while I was in a deep drunken sleep. A couple of hours later I heard Laura call me. She ordered me to come to the bedroom, so I climbed out of the bath and went to the bedroom. When I walked in they all laughed uncontrollably at me. I felt so low that I started crying again. I just stood there in front of them dressed in a leotard and tights, covered on shampoo and hairs. All I could seem to do now was cry cry cry like a little girl. Laura laid there in bed while they all kissed and fondled each other in front of me. She was slowing wanking them both off and kissing them. Then she told me to go downstairs and have a look on the computer to see the video from last night. She also told me to make them all some coffee and bring it to them after I had watched the video.

By now I felt completely betrayed and helpless. My life was now in ruins and my girlfriend and her two young studs had a video of me that they could show to everyone. I went downstairs to the computer and played the video. I watched it in disbelief as I was crawling around in a leotard and tights acting like a cat. Then came the worst moment of all. I was completely drunk in the bath being shaved and fucked up the ass with a dildo. They even filmed me wetting myself. I did not remember any of this because I was practically in a drunken sleep. I made them all coffee and went back to the bedroom and asked them what they were going to do with the video. My sexy young girlfriend told me from now on my life was never going to be the same again. Over the next few weeks she was going to decide how she was going to rule my life and how I was going to be a complete slave to her. She told me I will never have sex with her again because she had lots of young men at her work who could fuck her whenever they wanted.

Mia

Re: A Drunken Fool

Unread post by Mia » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:21 am

Welcome to OHW, Kermit.

:)

Mia

Kermit
Prepubescent

Unread post by Kermit » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:30 am

Thanks Mia...

There is a second part to this story if anyone's interested?

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:48 am

Welcome to the forum. You should have done what my friends wife did when he would beat her. One day, after a drunken beating, he passed out and she sewed the sheets together and then when he came around she beat him within an inch of his life and promised him if he ever touched her or alcohol again that he would, sooner or later, be in the same boat and she would do it worse the next time. After that you could not even get him to have one beer.

So, when you found them asleep you missed your chance to show them what happens when they gang up on you. Other than that you could have suffered a little more humiliation and when to their boss and told what they did to you. You do not have to just take it.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

Kermit
Prepubescent

Unread post by Kermit » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:47 am

allengt wrote: So, when you found them asleep you missed your chance to show them what happens when they gang up on you. Other than that you could have suffered a little more humiliation and when to their boss and told what they did to you. You do not have to just take it.
There was no need for me to tell her boss. She went and told him instead..

Kermit
Prepubescent

A Drunken Fool - Part 2

Unread post by Kermit » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:53 am

My girlfriend told me to take the next few days off work until she had decided what she wanted to do with me. She had been planning for quite a while to turn me into her whimpering little bitch because she was totally fed up with me being the dominant one in our relationship. All she needed was the right moment. I was going to be punished by her for being a complete shit to her for all these years. She told me she was going to spend the next few nights away from home with her male boss in his big townhouse in the city. I dreaded to think what they would be getting up to with each other. In the past she would never dare flirt with anyone in front of me, let alone openly tell me she was going to stay with another man for a few days. Things were so much different now. She no longer cared about me, and she wasn't concerned about me anymore. My macho threats were useless and empty now. She had the video of me that she could show to all my friends in the push of a button. We both knew this and she was going to use this new found power over me. I started to plead with her not to stay with her boss, but she just smiled and told me to get a life. Before she left she wrote out a list of cleaning duties for me to perform while she was away. Apart from cleaning the house from top to bottom I had to transform myself from a masculine man to a feminine girl. I was told to shave the rest of my body so I no longer had any hair ANYWHERE! I also had to paint my fingernails and toenails with red nail varnish. She then ordered me to help her pack her bag for her few days away. She told me to fetch some of her most sexy, lacey, revealing underwear, and her short skirts so she could look her best for her boss. I even had to stand there holding up her underwear for her approval. I was so incredibly jealous that she would be wearing all this stuff for another man, and there was nothing I could do.

A few days later she returned home. Only this time her boss was with her. I had carried out her orders for cleaning the house, and I had also shaved off the rest of my hair and painted my nails. When she walked through the door I could tell that my life was going to go from bad to worse. She handed me a bag with some clothes in it and told me to change into them, then make them some drinks and come into the lounge as they wanted to tell me what they had decided about my future. Her boss walked in and just looked at me and laughed. He was younger than me, and very good looking. He looked at my red fingernails and shook his head at how silly I looked. I went upstairs to see what was in the bag and found a white crotchless bodystocking and a blonde wig. There was also a pair of pink high heel shoes. I heard her boss shout at me to hurry up, or else he'd come and dress me up himself. I felt like a complete fool who was getting deeper and deeper into a life of humiliating slavery. I got dressed into my new outfit and went downstairs. I fell down the stairs because I could not walk in the high heels, and I could hear Laura and her boss laughing. I went to the kitchen and poured them some drinks and went to the lounge. When I walked in her boss just laughed then blew me a kiss. My girlfriend was standing there giggling and filming me on her phone. She went to her handbag and pulled out a huge black dildo and threw it at me, and then told me to get down on all fours and show them how I can suck a cock. I couldn’t believe what she was ordering me to do. I just stood there totally helpless trying to plead with them not to make me do this. I actually got down on my knees and crawled over to them and begged for them not to humiliate me like this. I even started to kiss their feet and apologise to my girlfriend for being such a horrible boyfriend for all these years. I told them that I would gladly move out of the house so that they could be together as lovers.

Her boss just pushed me away with his feet and I rolled backwards. He told me to do as I was told and suck the rubber cock in front of them. I refused, so he grabbed me by the hair and pushed the cock in and out of my mouth and face fucked me with it while they both laughed uncontrollably. I then agreed to do it myself and crawled over to the middle of the lounge and started to put the cock in my mouth again. My girlfriend was actually getting aroused by this. Not only was she hell bent on destroying my life, she was actually getting off on it. As I started sucking off the cock I looked up and saw Laura passionately kissing her boss. She had her hand down his trousers and I could see she was enjoying every minute of this. She looked down at me and told me to make groaning and slurping noises as if I was really enjoying myself. She also told me to start jerking it like a real cock. I did as I was told and I even started bobbing my head up and down the shaft like a good bitch. I could hear them laughing so I looked up and they were both now filming me on their phones. As I was sucking and slurping away I started begging them to stop filming me, but they just ignored me. I don't know what came over me but I decided to get up and try to grab her phone from her, but her boss quickly grabbed me by the arm and gave me a very hard punch in the face. I fell over backwards and landed in a heap on the floor. My lip was bleeding and I started to cry for forgiveness and quickly grabbed the rubber cock and starting sucking it off again before I was given another smack by her boss.

I was then told to stand there in front of them while they sat down next to each other kissing. I just stood there dressed in a tight bodystocking and wig holding a big rubber cock while they were kissing and joking on how my life was going to be from now on. Laura told me that I was going to hand in my weeks notice at work. Her boss was a multi-millionaire, and he was now going to pay me a minimum wage to stay at home all day and become a human toy for them to play and experiment with. I knew that Laura now had so much video footage of me that she could completely ruin me and make me the biggest laughing stock to everybody I ever knew. So I just stood there and wept and told them that I would be their human toy without any complaints. She was now the master of my life and that I was nothing to her anymore except someone she could now abuse for fun whenever she wanted. She now also had the financial means to carry out all of her cruelty on me, and all I could do was except it or face a life of people mocking me.

The following morning Laura gave me some more sexy lingerie and ordered me to put it on. My new outfit was a red lacey basque with suspenders attached to the bottom, and a red pair of stockings. She told me that I was to wear this outfit underneath my work clothes when I went to work. She painted some eyebrows on me with her make-up, then gave me a piece of paper with my weeks notice written on it that she had prepared earlier for me to give to my boss. She made me a bowl of cereal for breakfast, and without me knowing she crushed a Viagra tablet and mixed it in. It was to be part of her plan for my day at work. I am a builder by trade so I am usually on different building sites. When I arrived on site I went to the head office to hand in my notice. When I got there my boss was sitting at his desk and there were three other workers there, along with his secretary who I used to flirt with. Two of them were very well built builders, and the other was a young 20 year lad who was my apprentice. He wasn’t a very good worker and I used to shout orders at him all the time. I gave my boss my notice but he just left it on the table. He told me that he already knew I was leaving because my girlfriend had phoned him earlier to tell him. He then suggested that since the office was quite warm that I should remove my jacket and sweater. When he said this I came over all hot and flustered because I had the feeling that Laura had betrayed me and told him about the women’s underwear that I was wearing underneath. I told my boss that I wasn’t feeling hot, but he ordered me to remove my clothes. I tried to walk out of the office but the two big builders grabbed me and held me tightly by the arms. He then told my apprentice to start stripping my clothes from me. I tried to argue but my apprentice taped up my mouth with gaffer tape and told me to shut up. He then slapped me around the face and told me that I was no longer going to shout at him and give him orders, and that he was now in charge of me. He then took off my jacket and started to lift up my sweater. I tried to break free from the two builders but they were too strong for me to break free. I then started moan and groan through the tape for him to stop, but it was no use. He took off my sweater to reveal my lacey basque, and all of them started laughing at me. He then started to undue my belt and jeans and pulled them down to reveal the stockings and suspenders I was wearing.

Then to make the situation even worse, I started getting an erection from the Viagra that Laura had put in my breakfast. I stood there in the middle of the office with a hard on while they all laughed and ridiculed me for wearing women’s underwear. Even the secretary was telling me how pathetic I was and that I wasn’t a real man. She told my boss that everyone on the building site should see me like this. I ran over to my boss and threw myself at his feet for forgiveness, but I couldn’t talk because I was gagged, so I muffled a few words as best as I could. Then my apprentice and the secretary grabbed me by the ears and started to drag me outside for everyone to see. I was scared, so I started kicking and screaming and begging for them not to take me outside, but they just slapped my face and told me to shut up. When we got outside they tied my hands behind my back and pushed me up against some scaffolding and began to wrap a rope around my waist that was used for pulling up buckets of cement to the roof of one of the houses we were working on. Then the two big builders came over and started to pull me up by the rope. I was now about three feet up in the air dangling from the rope. All of the workers on the building site came over to see what was going on. I was trapped there for all of them to see me dressed in women’s underwear with a pathetic hard on, and I could not say or do anything.

My apprentice then picked up a nearby broom handle and told me to prepare myself. Then the secretary pulled my legs apart and he pushed it up my ass and started fucking me with it. I was squealing like a little girl from the pain and begging him to stop. Everybody just fell around laughing and egging him on. My boss told me that he would let me down but only if I put my little erection to good use. He told me he would untie my hands so I could start wanking in front of everyone so they could all have even more of a good laugh at me. I shook my head and refused, so they called one of the really old cleaning ladies to come over and wank me off instead. As she started stroking my cock I tried to struggle and wriggle to move away. I was shaking my head and trying to tell her to stop in my muffled voice. After a couple of minutes I couldn’t help it but I was actually starting to enjoy it. I stopped resisting and started moaning with pleasure. As I started shuddering to an orgasm the whole building site was laughing hysterically at me. I gave out a loud moan then came all over her hand, which she then wiped all over my face. I tried to ask them to let me down now that they had all had their fun with me, but they refused and just left me hanging there. My boss told everyone to get back to work, and he left me hanging there for the whole day just for everyone’s amusement.

At the end of the day my boss finally untied me and I fell in a heap on the floor at his feet. I was weak and tired from hanging there all day, and had no energy to put up a struggle. He told me that my girlfriend was there to take me home and not to bother coming back to work again as I was fired. He said he didn’t want a pathetic man who wore lingerie on his building site. Laura came over to me and started giggling at me in a heap on the floor. She pulled the broom out of my ass and told me to kiss my boss’s feet and thank him in front of everyone for being a good employer to me. Not only that, I had to kiss my apprentice’s feet and apologise to him for all the times that I shouted at him. So I crawled over to both men and grovelled to them. Before we left Laura invited my apprentice to come to our house the following week for some fun and games at my expense….. Which he gladly accepted.

Kermit
Prepubescent

Unread post by Kermit » Tue May 07, 2013 10:10 am

For the journey home I was bundled into the boot of my car by the two builders. I was very sore from the broom, and I was aching from dangling from the rope all day. I was ordered to keep the Basque and suspenders on as well. Laura drove really erratic all the way home on purpose. She braked sharply, took corners really fast, and kept swerving the car from side to side. I was being thrown around the boot of the car like a little rag doll, which she found hilarious.

When we arrived home Laura told me that she had moved the spare bed downstairs in to the cellar, as this was to be my new room now that I was no longer allowed in main bedroom. She told me our bed was now going to be HER bed for entertaining male guest whenever she pleased. She asked me if I understood this, and I just looked down at the floor and muttered yes. Laura was standing there dressed in a black mini skirt with hold-up stockings and a tight t-shirt, and she looked incredibly sexy with her hair pulled back. I couldn’t help becoming aroused, and started to get a hard on. Laura looked down at my now hard cock and began laughing at me;

"Look at you, you’re pathetic" she said. "To actually think that I let you rule my life for so long is absurd".

She walked over to me and grabbed me by the balls and pushed me up against the wall. I started yelping with pain but she just spat in my face and told me to shut up. She began telling me how her boss was so impressed by the way I sucked cock with their dildo, and that maybe it was time to move me on to the real thing, but just to be sure she wanted to see me in action once again. She then pulled the dildo out from her bag, grabbed me by the neck and stuffed it in my mouth. As I started sucking, Laura started mocking me about how the tables had now turned in our relationship, and that I was always going to be her little bitch that she can dominate, just like I used to dominate her. She made me stand there and masturbate while I was sucking away. She took a few steps back and began filming me with her phone camera and told me I had to repeat what she told me say;

“Tell the camera how much you enjoy sucking cocks, and that you enjoy acting like a complete idiot for your girlfriend”.

So I stood there sucking and slurping and repeated everything she told me to say. She walked back over to me and grabbed my cock and started slowly wanking me as I carried on sucking;

“You like this don’t you? You enjoy being under my control now don’t you?”

I nodded my head in agreement and carried on sucking. I couldn’t help it but I began weeping and telling her that I loved her and asked her if we could ever go back to way the way things were before. She just laughed and told me that her plans for me were only just beginning, and that she enjoyed the company of other younger men now far too much to ever want me like she did before. I started to cry so she started hitting me with the dildo until I fell on the floor. I begged her to stop and started kissing her feet and apologising until she eventually stopped hitting me. I was then told to go down to the cellar and await further orders.

When I went to the cellar I found the spare bed in the corner of the room. Our cellar was a cold, damp, and dirty room that was only good for storing junk. I couldn’t help thinking that this was all I was now. A piece of junk that belong down here. Next to the bed I noticed a chain attached to a hook in the floor which had a metal collar at the end of it. I knew straight away that this was intended for me, so I decided to put the collar on before I was forced to. I put it around my neck and clicked it shut, and realised that there was no way of unlocking it without a key. I laid down on the bed still dressed in my underwear and fell asleep.

The following morning Laura came down to see me. She was pleased to see that I had already locked myself with the chain, and gave me a kiss on the top of my head. It made me feel happy that I had actually pleased her in a small way. She brought me a cold bowl of porridge and a glass of water for breakfast. There was no spoon so I had to eat it with my hands. I was so hungry that I just sat there scoffing it out the bowl like a dog. Laura decided there and then that my new name would be Spot, as in Spot the dog. She asked me if I liked my new name, and I agreed, hoping that I could please her more. Then I made a silly mistake and tried to kiss her on the lips. She was furious at my advance and grabbed the bowl of porridge out of my hands and stuffed the rest of the porridge in my face and slapped me around the head. I tried to apologise and begged her not to tell her boss about what I had done, but she stormed off upstairs and turned the light off so I was left in total darkness.

I sat there nervously for hours wondering what would happen to me next. Eventually I heard the door open at the top of the stairs, and some voices. The light came on and Laura walked in with two men, and one of her old girlfriends whose name was Jenny. I never really got on with Jenny. She always disliked the way I treated Laura over the years and tried to persuade Laura to leave me for someone better. Jenny could not believe it when she walked in and saw me chained to the bed dressed in women’s sexy underwear. She burst out laughing and started mocking me saying;

“Whose the big man now?” and “you’re gonna be sorry”.

As Jenny approached me I tried to crawl away backwards, but the chain started pulling on me, so I had to stop moving. She then started kicking and hitting me and told me how this was a dream come true to see me like this. She then produced a soft squash ball and stuffed it in my mouth and wrapped cello tape around my head several times to hold it in place. Then Laura walked over to me and told me that the two men were beauty therapists that specialise in hair removal with laser treatment. She told me that instead of wasting money on shaving me all the time, she was going to have them remove ALL the hairs on my body for good with the laser treatment. I looked up at Laura with wide eyes, and then I looked up at Jenny. I tried to plead with them but I was gagged and unable to speak. All that came out of my mouth was spit and saliva from all the attempted moans.

Jenny than grabbed the chain and dragged me back over to the bed and motioned for the two men to come over and begin their procedure. Before I knew it I was being stripped naked and spread eagled on the bed. My wrists and ankles were tied to the bed and I was wriggling like crazy to free myself. Then the two men opened their cases and pulled out two machines and plugged them in. One of the men told me that these machines could give me a very high powered electric shock if they wanted, and if I tried to wriggle around to stop them, they would give my testicles an electric shock that I would never forget. He asked me if I understood, and I quickly nodded. I just laid there sweating as they began lasering away my masculinity.

I looked up at Laura and Jenny who were looking down on me smiling. Then Jenny knelt down and whispered in my ear;

“I’m not finished with you yet Spot”

Then Laura told me that they would return in a few hours to see the results. After they left I was trying to plead with the two men not to go through with this. So one of them told me to be quiet and grabbed my balls and started to squeeze them hard. I began screaming as loud as I could, but they both just looked at each other and laughed. He asked me if I had anything more to say, but I just shook my head without muttering a word. Then he said;

“That’s a good little boy”

And they both carried on lasering my body.

It took them about three hours to finish me from head to toe. They lasered the hair on my head, my eyebrows, armpits, you name it, and they shaved it. Then as a final humiliation from them, they untied just my hands and asked if I would like to wank them both off as a thankyou for the good job they had done. I knew that it was pointless trying to refuse, so I just nodded my head in agreement and tried to say yes. They then stood either side of the bed pointed towards their cocks. They even made me unzip their trousers and pull out their cocks.

I have never touch another mans cock in my whole life, and I couldn’t believe what I was about to do to these two men. So as I unzipped them they verbally abused me the whole time. As I started to wank them both I could hear Laura and Jenny coming down the stairs. Only this time her boss was with her. I was about to stop but was told to carry on or else I would be given the electric shock treatment. I carried on stroking them when they all walked in on us. Laura had a shocked look on her face when she saw what I was doing, but then her shock turned to laughter, along with Jenny as well. They just stood there in silence while I stroked both men to an orgasm. As they both started to groan with excitement, one of them decided to shoot his load in my face, just as the other one came in my hand. Laura and Jenny stared clapping and cheering and telling me how good I was at handjobs. As both men packed up and left, I just laid there covered in spunk and totally demoralised at what I had just done.

Laura began mocking me about how I would be totally hairless all over my body for the rest of my life now that I had been completely lasered. Then she grabbed me by the cheeks and told me that I was her little bitch, and asked me if I agreed. I just nodded my head and muffled the word yes. Then she started slapping me and said that she couldn’t hear me. So I started saying it louder, and kept saying it over and over until she let go. Then she looked over at the other two and they all started laughing. It was then that Jenny pulled out a huge strap-on cock from her bag. My eyes widened from shock, and I looked at Laura and tried to ask her what was going on. She just put her hand over my face and pushed my head down on the bed. I looked over Laura’s shoulder and saw Jenny walking towards me. She knelt down and whispered in my ear that I was going to be her bitch for the next few hours. With this I started begging and pleading uncontrollably for some kind of mercy from her, but this only seem to excite her.

In the corner of the cellar there was an old carpenter’s metal work bench which I used for work many years ago. It was old and rusty, but I had never got around to throwing it out. Unfortunately for me, it was now going to be used as a bench for me to be bent over and fucked by I women who disliked me. Laura’s boss walked over and started untying me legs from the bed, and then started dragging me over to the work bench. The bench was just far enough for the chain around my neck to reach, although the chain was slightly pulling on me, which just made it more uncomfortable. As he bent me over I kept looking at all of them in a very nervous way, with my eyes wide and unable to speak. Although I was still trying to plead with them.

Her boss started to tie my hands to the chain, which was now above my head, while Laura and Jenny were spreading my legs apart and tying my ankles to the base of the work bench. When I was fully secure, Jenny started to undress. She stripped down to just her boots and pantyhose, whilst Laura started to attach the strap-on cock to her waist.

As Jenny approached me, I let out a series of muffled moans and groans of mercy. The squash ball in my mouth was covered in spit and saliva from all the moaning, but there was nothing else I could do to stop her. She then went around behind me and started to pull my ass cheeks apart. I looked up at Laura and her boss and carried on begging them to stop her, but they just started to kiss each other in front of me to show me that they didn’t care at all at what was happening. I started to feel this huge strap-on cock entering my ass and gave out an almighty cry…..

“NO, URGH, ARRRR, PLEASE NO”…

By now Laura and her boss were laughing, and Jenny continued to stick the cock in me deeper and deeper. The whole time I was yelping and screaming like big baby, whilst telling them to stop. Then Jenny started to pull on the chain as she started to fuck my ass faster and faster. We were going backwards and forwards like a rocking horse, and I kept trying to look over my shoulder at Jenny and telling her to stop. It was then that she started slapping me around the face and verbally abusing me with all of her hatred for me. Her slaps were so painful that I was screaming at each and every one of them.

The combination of her fucking and slapping me was causing me so much pain that I started crying. This made Jenny even more dominant and demanding and she just became even more violent with all of her actions. As I looked over to Laura she was kneeling down in front of her boss and unzipping his trousers. All I could do was look on as she took his cock out and started to put it in her mouth. She was massaging his balls and slowly kissing and sucking his cock whilst looking at me. She even managed to laugh and smile at me at the same time. All the while she kept looking up at him and asking him if it felt nice, and if she pleased him. She kept telling him that she loved sucking him off, and how much she needed his cock.

Laura’s boss started mocking me and asking me how it felt to be a complete idiot for all of them to abuse, and that it will be him fucking her upstairs in our bed whilst I’ll be tied up like a gimp in this cellar for years to come. I just looked up at him crying, as I rocked back and forth from Jenny’s thrusting.

As he started to reach an orgasm, Laura motioned for him to shoot his load in my face. So he turned towards me and Laura stroked him nice and fast until he shot his load all in my face. Laura asked me if I was enjoying the show, and all I could do was nod my head and agree.

A little while later Jenny stopped fucking me, and then untaped the squash ball from my mouth. She told me to thank her for taking the virginity of my ass, and to apologise to her for being such a shitbag for all these years. As I was thanking her she started to rub all the come from Laura’s boss all over my face. I coughed and spluttered as she done this, but still managed to apologise as well.

Laura then walked over to me and started to untie my hands and ankles. I was so exhausted and weak that I just laid there slumped over my work bench, even after I was untied. Laura’s boss then grabbed me and dragged me back over to the bed where I fell in to a heap. Laura came and stood over me and looked down at me. She asked me if I thought I was a big tough guy like I used to be. I looked up at her and mumbled no. I then rolled off the bed and fell on to the dirty floor just to let her know that I was defeated and she was now the dominant one out of us both.

After Jenny picked up her clothes, they all went back upstairs and turned the light off, leaving me in total darkness to ponder on my humiliation.

Kermit
Prepubescent

Unread post by Kermit » Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:16 pm

Laura’s daily food ration for me consisted of two litres of water, and either plain bread, or porridge. I noticed that my weight had started to drop, and I felt weaker than before. This was all part of her plan to make me weak and even easier for her to dominate and push around.

Everyday before she left for work she came downstairs to feed me. She would teasingly put the strap on cock around her waist and stand over me, and then make me grovel on my knees and beg her to let me suck off the huge cock. If I refused she wouldn’t feed me. I was always so hungry that I crawled over to her on my hands and knees and begged and begged until she let me start sucking. She usually wore a loose fitting mini skirt with black tights and high heel shoes. She made a point of tucking the cock under her skirt, so I had to lift up her skirt to get to it. As I started sucking she liked me to caressing her legs up and down to feel how toned they were.

Her legs always felt so nice, especially with the nylon tights on. Feeling them up and down made me become aroused. I just knelt in front of her sucking away and looking up at her as she lightly laughed at me. She enjoyed grabbing me around the back of the head and pushing the cock so far down my throat that I started choking slightly. This made her laugh even more. After a few minutes of sucking she would push me away and put the food on the bed and watch me quickly crawl over to it and start scoffing it like a man possessed.

The following week it was my ex young apprentice’s turn to humiliate me even further and make my life a misery. Laura told me that she and Chris, my ex apprentice, had been talking to each other on the phone recently, and that they would be going out for lunch the following day; and would come home afterwards for some fun with each other. She told me that Chris wasn’t aware yet that she was going to seduce him, and that she was looking forward to having sex with such a good looking young man. I just sat there listening about how my ex-apprentice who I used to push around at work, would now be fucking my sexy girlfriend, and there was absolutely nothing I could do about it.

On the morning of her lunch date Laura came down to the basement to show off her new outfit for her afternoon out. She was wearing white tights and an all in one short skin tight black dress, and she looked absolutely stunning. When she walked in the room I just knelt there staring at her and wishing it could be me that was taking her out to lunch, just like I used to do before she took over my life. She then threw my food on the floor and watched me scramble across the room to fetch it. As I was eating, she started telling me that her boss had arranged for some of his builder friends to come over to fit some hooks, and pulley devices to the basement ceiling while she was out having lunch. Laura and her boss had decided that it would be good to occasionally suspend me from the basement ceiling when they were bored and wanted to humiliate me in front of each other, and also their friends.

I looked at Laura totally aghast and started to ask her what they were planning to do to me while I was hanging from the ceiling? She told me that that was none of my business and that I will have to wait and see. I was also worried about her boss’s builder friends coming down to the basement and seeing me chained to the floor. She came over to me and knelt down in front of me and started laughing. She then pulled out a pink ballerina outfit from her handbag and threw it in my face.

“Be a good little boy and put this on for me. I want you looking presentable for when the big boys arrive later”

I picked up the ballerina outfit from the floor and started to look at it. I then looked at Laura who was now laughing at the expression on my face.

“Now, are you going to be a good little boy and put that on; or am I going to have to dress you up in it myself ?”

I didn’t even try to argue, as I knew it was completely pointless. I just looked at Laura and told her that I would really like to wear my new ballerina outfit that they had bought for me.

“There’s a good little boy. Now say thankyou”

I crawled over to Laura’s feet and started to kiss her feet and say thankyou. As I looked up at her, I could see up her dress. Her legs looked so sexy in tights, and I began to tell her this. She then knelt down and looked me in the eye.

“Yes I know I look sexy. I don’t need you to tell me you pathetic little boy”

With that she pushed me to the floor and told me to lick the soles of her shoes. So I laid down on my back and started licking away. She then started to stick the heel of her stiletto in my mouth and told me to suck it. Which I did without hesitation.

As I was sucking away, she told me that as payment for the builders work, her boss had told his friends that they could have as much fun with me as they liked until she returned home from lunch. I immediately stopped sucking her heel and looked up at her.

“What do you mean by fun, what are they going to do with me?”

Laura then pushed her heel back in my mouth and told me to suck it. As I began quickly sucking it again she continued talking.

“Well obviously we want to make sure that the hooks, ropes; and pulleys all work properly. So we thought it would be a good idea if the boys tested them out on you when they have finished installing them. Why, do you have a problem with this?”

I quickly nodded my head and made a noise to let Laura know that I didn’t have any problems with this. After all, what could I do even if I did have a problem with this?

“Right, that’s enough shoe cleaning for you. Now go and crawl over there and put on your new ballerina costume for me….. NOW!”

I grabbed the outfit and quickly crawled over to the corner of the room. As I opened it out I could see a pink leotard and tights, and a frilly tutu. I gulped at the thought of having to wear this in front of a group of men that I had never met before. I looked over to Laura who was tapping her foot on the floor with impatience. So I started to squeeze into the costume, which was at least two sizes too small for me.

After I had finished changing, Laura told me to stand up and spin around like a ballerina so she could see how I looked. So I did as I was told, but I felt completely ridiculous. It was then that the doorbell rang.

“That’ll be Chris” Laura said with a smile on her face.

“Maybe I should bring him down here to see how pathetic you look these days?”

I started to plead with her not to bring him downstairs, but she just walked off. A few minutes later I could hear Laura and Chris coming down the stairs. I just stood there helplessly waiting for Chris to walk in. When he did, he burst out laughing at me and started mocking me.

“What have you done to him Laura? He looks like a complete and utter idiot dressed like that. What’s happened to all his hair as well?”

I stood there looking down at the floor like a naughty schoolboy. Then Laura told me to greet her guest properly. So I got down on my knees and crawled over to Chris and kissed his feet.

“Hello Chris, how are you?”

Laura then kicked me and told me that I should call him Sir.

I then looked up to Chris and repeated my question.

“Hello Sir, how are you?”

Chris began laughing again.

“What the hell have you done to him Laura? You have turned him into a total fool. I can’t believe this is the man who used to order me around at work”

“I know” Laura said.

“He used to be in charge of my life as well, but those days are long gone now, aren’t they Spot?”

I looked up at them both and nodded my head in eager agreement. It was then that Laura pulled Chris towards her and started to kiss him passionately. I just gazed up at them both in pure jealousy as they kissed each other as though I wasn’t even there. After a few minutes they stopped kissing and Laura asked Chris if he’d ever heard a grown man sing a nursery rhyme. To which he replied no. So Laura told me to sit on the bed and sing them both a nursery rhyme.

So there I was, on my knees dressed in a ballerina costume singing a nursery rhyme to my ex- girlfriend and my ex-apprentice. As I started singing Bah Bah Black sheep have you any wool, they both burst out laughing at me. They stood there and waited until I was half way through the song, then they just walked out and turned the light off, leaving me in total darkness singing.

“See you in a few hours” Chris shouted at his closed the door.

“Thankyou Sir” I replied

LessMoonbeams
Trainable

Unread post by LessMoonbeams » Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:45 pm

:whip: Oh my we poor cucks have a miserable existence
sometimes

squirt30
Virgin

Unread post by squirt30 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:17 pm

thats awesome

Kermit
Prepubescent

Unread post by Kermit » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:36 am

A few hours later the light came on and I could hear some male voices coming down the stairs. As the door opened I saw four men who looked quite big and strong. When they came in they all just looked at me and started verbally abusing me about my ballerina costume. As they all walked towards me I started to panic and began trying to pull the chain I was attached to from the floor hook. I was trembling all over and started to ask them if they were going to hurt me. I then started to beg and plead with them not to do anything to me.

My pleas only made them all laugh at me. Then one of them came over to me and told me that if I didn’t get down on my knees and shut the fuck up, he would put me over his knee and smack my arse like a little girl until I cried like one. He then pulled out a babies dummy from his pocket and pushed it into my mouth. I immediately stopped talking and got on my knees and began sucking on the dummy like a little baby.

A few minutes later another man come in with a big box full of equipment and emptied it out on the basement floor. It was full of ropes, hooks, and pulleys; which they were going to attach to the ceiling. I sat there nervously silent for nearly two hours whilst they installed the new pulley system all around the basement.

Laura’s boss had obviously told them that I had been fucked by Jenny with a dildo, because one of the men came over to me and asked if I’d ever been fucked up the arse by a real man and not some women wearing a fake cock. I looked up at him with a scared look on my face and said no. As I spoke the dummy fell out of my mouth and on to the floor. I quickly picked it up and tried to put it back in my mouth, but I felt a hard and painful slap across the face. The man started shouting at me for dropping the dummy so I started to beg him not to hit me again and I told him I would lick and kiss his boots. It was all I could think of to try to calm him down. All the other men started laughing and decided I should lick and kiss all of their boots as well.

While I was down on the floor cleaning their boots, I could hear Laura arriving home upstairs. As she came down the stairs I could hear some other voices with her. I was now very nervous because there would now be a large group of people down in the basement with just one thing on their mind. To humiliate me.

Laura walked in with her boss, Jenny, and Chris. Jenny started laughing when she saw me on the floor dressed as a ballerina surrounded by men. Then one of the men pulled me up by the chain around my neck and started slapping me around the face and laughing. I looked over to Laura and Jenny who looked very excited about the whole situation. They were both dressed on short skirts, and I could see the tops of their stockings and suspenders.

Then Laura’s boss asked everyone if they wanted to try out the new pulley system that had been installed, which everyone agreed with. Jenny told all of the men that it would be a good idea to all take it in turns to fuck my tight little arse and stick their cocks in my mouth while they watch. One of builders turned to me and started laughing and said it was a good idea. I looked around nervously at everyone and started pleading with them not to make me do this.

Before I knew it one of them threw me on the floor and they all started unzipping their trousers. They were standing around me in a circle calling me names and belittling me. I just knelt on the floor looking up at them with a scared look on my face. Then Chris told me to crawl over to him and give me the dummy from my mouth. So I quickly crawled over and gave it to him. I heard one of the builder’s call me back over to them, and when I turned around I could see that they all had their cocks out ready for me to suck. I looked back up at Chris and started begging for him to help me. I was on my knees asking for him to stop them from making me suck them all off. Chris just pushed me away and started to unzip his own trousers. I started asking him what he was doing, and he told me that he wanted his cock sucked as well.

I then started to crawled over to Laura’s boss and asked him to help me. I told him I would give him anything he wanted if he could get me out of this situation. I was also begging and pleading with Laura and Jenny to do the same, but none of them cared.

Before I knew it I felt one of the builders pulling me back to the group who were waiting for me to begin sucking. I quickly grabbed Jenny’s ankles and started begging her even more to help me. I was screaming like a little girl and telling Jenny that I was sorry for anything wrong I had ever said to her. I pleaded with her to stop them, but she just laughed and spat at me. She kicked away me hands and I started sliding backwards towards the group of builders. Then I looked up at all of them begging for them to let me go. Everyone in the room was laughing, and I knew there was nothing I could do but accept be their little slave and suck.

As I took the first cock in my hand I looked over to Laura. She had her arms around her boss and was smiling at me. Then she told me to hurry and start sucking or else she would beat me up in front of everyone. I then looked up and slowly put his cock in my mouth. Everyone started clapping and laughing as soon as I started sucking away. Jenny told me to suck them off nice and slow so they could all see how good I was. Then two of the other men put their cocks in my hands and told me to start wanking them off. I was now on my knees dressed as a ballerina pleasuring three men at the same time. I felt like a complete nobody with absolutely no pride. I could hear Jenny telling me to look at her while I was sucking away. I looked over to her while she laughed and abused me. Then she knelt down and started sucking off Chris and told me this is how a cock should be sucked.

Then Laura decided to kneel down and take out her boss’s cock and start sucking him off. All three of us were down on our knees pleasuring men like a group of sluts. I kept looking over at Laura and Jenny while they were sucking and slurping away. I felt like I was one of the girls, but really I was just a pathetic gimp that even the girls could push around.

Every couple of minutes one of the other builders would grab my head and stick their cock in my mouth to be sucked. They kept slapping me and telling me to go faster, then telling me to slow down. They forced me to tell them all that I was enjoying myself, and that I loved sucking cocks. I even had to make groans of enjoyment and slurping noises. I was being pushed around from cock to cock for twenty minutes until they all shot their load in my face. Some of them even held my head tightly and shot their load in my mouth. It was the most disgusting thing I had ever tasted. I had to sit there and swallow the lot, and I felt like being sick. Every time one of the men shot their load they all started laughing and joking with each other about me.

Then I felt the ballerina costume being ripped from me. I turned around to see Laura and Jenny trying to strip me naked. They were ripping it to shreds and laughing at me. They were telling me it was time to put the new pulley’s to the test. I tried to fend them off and keep the outfit on, but it was no use. All of the builders grabbed me and held me while the girls stripped me naked. I looked up at Laura and begged her to forgive me for all the things I had done. I told her I would give her everything I have and would sign any papers that she wanted me to if they would just leave me alone, but it was no use. I was in for a long day because that’s what they all wanted.

blknprdff
Prepubescent

Unread post by blknprdff » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:51 pm

allengt wrote:Welcome to the forum. You should have done what my friends wife did when he would beat her. One day, after a drunken beating, he passed out and she sewed the sheets together and then when he came around she beat him within an inch of his life and promised him if he ever touched her or alcohol again that he would, sooner or later, be in the same boat and she would do it worse the next time. After that you could not even get him to have one beer.

So, when you found them asleep you missed your chance to show them what happens when they gang up on you. Other than that you could have suffered a little more humiliation and when to their boss and told what they did to you. You do not have to just take it.

I worked with a guy in the early seventies, who was married to a hot tempered, gorgeous, Italian woman. He catted around quite a bit and always figured she didn't have a clue. (You can only come home at 3am smelling of booze and women so many times). One morning he came to work and told us that he was through going out with us and through picking up women. He said that he came home drunk...again, passed out and woke up in the morning....tied to the bed. His wife had a butcher knife and approached him with same...grabbing his (now very, very shrunken) dick. Holding the blade to said unit, she informed him that the very next time he cheated on her, she wouldn't say a word but during some time in the future, she would once again, tie him up after he'd passed out, and cut it completely off. She said that choice was his...divorce, fidelity, or having his dick cut off.
He said he had every reason to believe that she was serious.

Kermit
Prepubescent

Unread post by Kermit » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:32 am

After the girls had stripped me naked, Chris decided he wanted to teach me a lesson of his own. He came over to me and untied the brace and chain from around my neck. It was the first time in ages that it had been removed, and as soon as he removed it I tried to make a run for the door. Laura quickly saw me and tripped me over. I fell on the floor and then tried to crawl as fast as I could for the door, but Chris grabbed me by neck and kicked me over. As I was lying on the floor he grabbed me by the balls and squeezed them tightly. I was screaming and yelping like a wounded dog. He then told me that he wanted to have a one on one fight with me. I started to plead with him that I didn’t want to fight but he began to lift me up by my balls, so I quickly got up off the floor and just stood there while he started to hit me.

Laura was encouraging him and telling him to kick my arse. As he was slapping me he was yelling at me to fight back, so I decided to take a swing at him. I completely missed and he grabbed me by the arm and started pushing me back to the ground. I tried to wrestle with him but it was no use. He was actually stronger than me. He punched me to the floor and started kicking me around the room. I was crawling on my hands and knees trying to get away from him, and pleading with him to stop. Everyone was cheering him on and telling him to finish me off.

I could not believe that my once wimpy apprentice was now kicking my arse in front of everyone. I was begging him to stop and told him that I had had enough, but he just carried on kicking and hitting me. Then to finish me off he grabbed the rubber cock and hit me all over my body with it. I fell in a heap on the floor and everyone started cheering. He then squashed the rubber cock in my mouth and fucked my face with it. He told me that his prize for winning was that he was now going to fuck Laura in front of me to finally show me who the real man was now. Laura came and stood next to him and they both looked down at me laughing. He even made me beg him to fuck Laura. So I laid there and started begging him to fuck her.

“Please Sir, can you please fuck Laura for me. I’m a useless pathetic idiot who isn’t a real man. Please please please can you fuck her in front of me?”

With this they carried on laughing even harder. Then all of the builders grabbed me and started dragging me away to tie all of the ropes to my wrists and ankles. I tried to fend them off but I was totally weak and helpless. I had no strength left whatsoever to argue or put up any real struggle. I started crying and mumbling for them to stop, but they just laughed and joked about me.

I then felt myself being lifted off of the floor when they started to pull the ropes. All five of the builders were pulling and before I knew it I was hanging in mid air halfway to the ceiling. I was trying to wriggle free but I was too securely tied to break free. Then they started pulling me in all directions so my arms and legs were all over the place. I was moaning from all the aches and pains of being twisted like a rag doll and kept mumbling for them to stop.

When they had me in a position they were all happy with, Jenny told all the men that they could now fuck my face and arse while Laura and her have some fun with Chris and Laura’s boss. As the men started to strip naked I looked over to Laura and Jenny who were also taking their clothes off. Laura removed her skirt and top to reveal her stockings and suspenders. She wasn’t wearing any knickers or a bra, and she looked beautiful and sexy standing there. As Jenny started to remove her skirt, she was wearing crotchless tights and she didn’t have a bra on either. Then they all stood there and watched the five naked men surround me. They were ready to fuck me senseless and take away my last bit of dignity.

I had never been fucked by a man before, let alone five men at the same time. I was absolutely dreading the pain my arse was going to feel, and I didn’t know how long they would take to fuck me. Although I knew they were going to make it last. One of them stood in front of my face and began stuffing his cock in my mouth, I tried to move my head away but he just grabbed it and thrust his cock straight in to my mouth. He then started to pump my mouth like a bitch as he held the back of my head. He told me to moan and groan with pleasure and enjoyment, so I started making lots of noise to please him. It was then that I felt a hand rubbing all around my arse with Vaseline. They were lubricating my arse so I was all ready for action.

Then came the moment I was dreading. I felt a huge cock enter my arse and I gave out an almighty cry of ….. “NOOOOOOOOOO!”

Everyone started laughing at this and Jenny walked over to me and put a blonde wig on me so I looked nice and feminine for all the boys. As he continued to pump my arse I started yelping like a mad man. His cock was so big it felt like he was splitting me in two. I was shouting for him to stop but he just kept pumping faster and faster. Two of the other men grabbed my hands and placed their cocks in them and I had to wank them both off at the same time. I was dangling from the ceiling servicing four men at the same time and all I could do was moan and groan with pleasure.

I then heard Laura screaming with pleasure so I looked over towards the girls who were now being fucked. Laura was on her hands and knees getting pounded by my young apprentice and the look on her face was incredible. I have never seen such a look on her face like that. Even from all the times we had sex together she never looked like that. She was making noises that I had never heard before, and it was all because Chris was fucking her like I never could. I don’t even think Laura knew how good sex could be until then? As Laura looked over to me, her eyes were rolling. It was like she was on some kind of drug, and I guess that’s exactly what Chris’s cock must’ve felt like. Some wonderful kind of drug?
She kept calling out Chris’s name loudly and screaming with joy. Chris was looking at me the whole time smiling. He knew how much Laura was enjoying his cock, and he wanted me to see the look on her face. He shouted at me to tell Laura that I loved her and that I needed her so much. So as I began repeating his words he lent forward towards Laura’s face and turned her head slightly around. He then started kissing her from behind as she made more groans of pleasure.

The five men around me were constantly swapping places with each other and twisting me around to suit their needs. The whole time I kept looking at Laura who was in sheer ecstasy from enjoyment. Jenny was on top of Laura’s boss riding him like a horse and she made sure she was facing me so she could see everything that was happening to me. She was shouting at the men to fuck me harder and faster, and they all did exactly as she told them. She was verbally abusing me the whole time and I could see that she was getting off on me being used and abused.

Kermit
Prepubescent

Unread post by Kermit » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:09 am

They kept slapping me around the face and body and making me beg them to keep fucking me and let me suck their cocks. I had to tell them how much I was enjoying myself, and that I loved being their little bitch. After a couple of hours when they had finally had enough of me, they got dressed but decided to leave me hanging in mid air. After they had all left I looked over towards the girls who were now lying on the bed naked. Laura was cuddled up in Chris’s arms, and Jenny was lying next to Laura’s boss. They were watching me hang there whilst discussing how much they had enjoyed the last couple of hours. I had been completely used and abused and had no strength left in me whatsoever. I was literally covered in dry flaky spunk from head to toe, and was sore all over. I was trying to mumble a few words to Laura to let me down but they all just sat on the bed talking to each other as though I wasn’t even there. They were occasionally kissing and laughing amongst themselves and talking about how much they had enjoyed fucking each other.

The whole time I was slowly swaying in mid-air listening to everything they were saying. I was totally helpless to say or do anything. I was a complete and utter nothing, and a total nobody to these people who didn’t care anything about me. Then Laura came over to me and put one of her stockings over my head. She started telling the others that I now looked like a bank robber and they all started laughing. Then she slowly untied the rope and I fell to the floor. After she loosened off the ropes she told me that from now on she would no longer tie me to the bed and that I was free to roam around the house whenever I wanted. She told me I was to never leave the house under any circumstances unless she and her friends told me to.

Then came the moment in my life where I completely accepted who I now was to Laura and her friends. I had no intention of trying to get away and I started to tell her that I was now ready to accept my role as her bitch. I knew I could never regain the power and love I once had over her. She was now far more stronger than I could ever want to be. I was prepared to suffer a life of miserable humiliation and domination and to serve her and her lovers to the best of my ability. I would now gladly be their fool that they could all laugh at and abuse how ever they wanted. I was now prepared to do absolutely anything for her, and no longer cared about myself anymore.

In a way I felt totally liberated and free to know that I no longer cared about myself. Knowing that I could make Laura and her lovers happy was giving me a sense of purpose in my life. I now knew that I was beyond pathetic and that nobody would ever think of me as anything other than ridiculous. I was prepared to live with this fact and be their clown. Their sad pathetic little man who was only allowed to be an object of abuse for them.

I looked up at Laura and thanked her for letting all those men fuck me senseless. I then crawled over to the others and started to grovel and thank them as well. I knelt down in front of all of them and told them that I realised how pathetic I was to them and from now on I would gladly do anything for them. I even started kissing Chris’s feet and thanked him for satisfying Laura sexually in a way that I never could. I also told him that I would now be his little apprentice and would serve him and Laura like a king and queen in my house for as long as they wanted me to.
I then asked Jenny for permission to lick and kiss her feet. While I was on my knees at her feet I told her that I would do absolutely anything degrading to myself to please her. I told them all that I would even think of ways for them to humiliate me in front of everybody. They all began laughing at me again, and this time I joined in laughing with them.

THE END....