A New Cuckold Meeting

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
mmcnx2
Experienced

A New Cuckold Meeting

Unread post by mmcnx2 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:04 pm

I was a regular BF for a hotwife couple and we had alot of MFM fun over the years. The problem was they moved out of state after 4 years and I was left out.

Out of the blue I get an email almost a year later form a couple saying they are in town visisting family and they tell me they were refered by my old couple. So I go to do a meet and greet. We talk about how they knew my old couple and make small talk about the lifestyle. They both are nice and clearly the interested so we retreat back to their place.

Physically, she is a cute soccer mom type gal with fantastic tits and nice curvy ass. He is a thinner, kind of bookwormy guy.

Once I get there Mary explains Bob will watch but will only join in if we say its ok. We start making out and he is quicly rubbing himself. As the clothes start to come off I'm please to find she has nipples that you could hang your coat on and loves to have them sucked hard. She is moaning and wiggling around, he now has is pants off and is stroking himself. She stands up and drops her pants to reveal a pink little thong that is soaking wet. She kneels down and undoes my pants, pulls my cock out and starts to give me a great blow job.

After awhile i pull her face to mine and lead her to the bed. I slip off her thong and taste her sweet pussy. She starts to shake and cums for the first time. I move up to kiss her and she begs for me to fuck her. I reach for a condom and she asks me to go bare, loud enough for Bob to hear. He stands up holding his cock and asks me to please cum in her for him.

So I slip in and start long slow strokes. He stands next the bed, just watching my cock go in and out of her. She starts to shudder and says she is going to cum again and begs me to cum with her. So I pick up the pace and as she has her second climax I unload deep in her.

I slide out and lay beside her stroking her hair and sucking her breasts and she asks if it is OK for hubby to give her oral. I say fine and he jumps between her legs and starts licking her like an ice cream cone. Her and I continue to kiss and pet each other and she asks if I would like to fuck her again. I'm not hard yet so she crawls down and starts sucking me and tells hubby to go back to his chair unless I says its ok to have him lend her a tongue sucking me. I tell them its fine with me and he smiles and joins her. They are sucking away and I start to get hard.

She comes back up, kisisng me and leaving Bob sucking my cock. She tell me she'd like to ride me but asks before I cum in her a second time can she have Bob finish me. I say sure and she smiles tells Bob to move aside and slips me into her a soaking pussy. She starts riding me and offes me her swollen tits to suck. She begs me to suck her nipples harder and moans as they get hard and nibble on them. She starts to cum and again and as I get close I tell her I'm ready to cum again she slides forward and tells Bob to finish me. He starts to sucking me and I unload in his mouth. she screams with delight as hubby gags on my load.

She rolls off and hubby stops as I finish. She is smilling ear to ear and tells me they will be in town for about a week and woudl like to see me again if thats OK. I say sure and we talk about wen we can get together again.
Last edited by mmcnx2 on Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

johndoe2317
Prepubescent

Re: A New Cuckold Meeting

Unread post by johndoe2317 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:14 am

Wow it sure sounds like everyone had a fantastic time. Make sure to drop your other couple a note thanking them for the referral! Now if I could only get the wife on board with all this :( .

Marko766999
Prepubescent

Unread post by Marko766999 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:46 pm

Wow great story

mmcnx2
Experienced

Unread post by mmcnx2 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:09 am

The next morning I get an email from both my old couple and my new friends, both say everyone had fun and they would like to get back together ASAP, tomorrow if possible.

I have to go to work that day but check my calendar and juggle a few appointments to open up the next day. So I email everyone back suggesting I could meet up tomorrow. In a few minutes my new friends reply that I should meet them for suppoer after work and plan to spend the night and next day with them if I'd like.

Work that day seemed to drag on forever, every free moment my mind would drift back to that little hot soccer mom. I watch the clock like a school kid and when it hits 5 I'm half way to my car.

I drive over to the condo they are renting, breaking the speed limit as much as I dare, and when I ring the bell, she greets me at the door with a black see thru nighty and invites me in.

We walk over to the couch playing touchy/feely on the way, Bob is sitting in a chair, grinning and quitely says hi. I sit on the couch and Mary sits on my lap and we start to kiss while I feel up her wonderful tits. I lift her nightly and suck in her nipples, she moans and begs 'harder'. I nibble in her nipples harder and and she unbuckles my pants and reaches in to stroke me. Bob is watching closely and moving around to get a better look. She sasys she has to have me becuase she has not let Bob fuck her yesterday or after I left her the day before. We move to the bedroom and she thows off the nighty, laying on the bed with her legs apart and begs me to take her. I strip and move between her legs. She is wet and gets very vocal about fucking her harder and unloading in her. After about 10 minutes she is shaking and I feel my load biulding. I tell her I'm going to cum and tell her I'd love to cum all over her and make Bob clean it up, her eyes light up and she says yes, make him doit. So I pull out and shoot all over her belly and tits.

I call Bob over and tell him to lick her clean, and he laps up my cum as she smiles and tells him he is a good little cuck. I offer him my cock and he cleans my cum and his wifes off, getting me hard again. Once everything is nice and clean, Mary tells Bob to leave the bed. I move back to Mary and start kissing her again and she moves down and slides my dick in between her tits, her tit fucking is getting us both hotter and I pull her up adn tell her I want her again and ask if she ilkes anal. She says she has not but is willing to try it if I'm gentle. So I put her on her hands and knees and apply some lub to the both of us. I slowly start to push my way in and she is biting her lip and once the head is in she asks me to stop. I offer to pull out and she says give her a minute to get use to it and i leave about 2 inches in her and just roll it around a bit. I then tell her I have an idea and tell Bob to crawl under her and start to lick her.

Once his toungue hit her clit she tells me to keep going and I slowly inch more into her. Quickly I'm all the way in and she is going nuts with Bob licking her and me in her ass. I start to slide in and out very slowly, picking up the pace a little at a time. In about 10 minutes she starts panting and cums again and again. I can't hold back any longer and pull out and cum all over her pussy, ass and of course Bob.

I look down as I step back and tell Bob he better getting working on cleaning Mary up. So he digs right in and licks her pussy and ass clean. As we settle down we realize it is only 7pm and we have not even had dinner and have the whole even and tomorrow ahead of us.

omaha2some
Virgin

Unread post by omaha2some » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:37 am

This is very hot!!! More please!

HWHubby
Virgin

Unread post by HWHubby » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:17 pm

This is epic!!!!!
Cream Pie Lover extraordinaire