What the Trucker Saw

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
ursamajor69
Trainable

What the Trucker Saw

Unread post by ursamajor69 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:57 pm

----------------------
Author’s note:
This story describes an actual event involving my wife and me.
----------------------

I had been married to Layne for a couple of years. We were still madly in love and seemed made for each other. It also helped that Layne was a real beauty. She was of average height, 5 foot 4 or so, petite and slim, but with curves in just the right places. She had just grown her dark hair very long and straight, coming down to about her breasts. And what breasts they were – “only” C cups but perky and round.

We were still quite sexually adventurous. In our late 20’s we had only been together for a few years, and there were no children yet to get in the way. We had dabbled in role play, light S&M and talked about threesomes etc. But one thing we were experimenting with in particular was sex in public. Usually secluded places where discovery was unlikely, but public places nonetheless.

This was one of those instances. We were on a short vacation, so we decided to take a drive into the countryside a few hours from our home. We rented an SUV as we planned to do a little off road adventuring.

It was a fairly sunny and warm day and I approved of what my pretty young wife was wearing – a pink tank top, which showed off her ample cleavage and a simple white skirt with lace trim that ended just about the knees. She also wore a pair of pink flip-flops. I approved of this outfit because she wasn’t wearing shorts or long pants, which would interfere with what I had planned for the drive.

Having seen what she was wearing, I secreted her vibrator into the centre console, within easy reach even when I was driving. Without letting on what I had hidden in the car, I called out to Layne that it was time to go, and soon we were on our way.

After a bit more than an hour on the interstate, we were out of the city. The urban sprawl turned quickly into rural idyll. To take the most advantage of the scenery, I turned off and took the two lane country highway – much more romantic, and much more suited to what I had in mind.

“Isn’t the scenery lovely?” my wife asked me.

“Yes, it’s great, honey. And so secluded too,” I paused for effect. “You know, that gives me an idea.”

I reached into the centre console, and pulled out her vibrator.

“Why don’t you try this, honey?”

“Ohhhh, you naughty boy!” she cried out. But she didn’t protest as she took the pink vibrator out of my hand.

Layne twisted the base of the vibrator, and a soft buzz filled the car. I turned the radio off to better listen to my lovely wife playing with herself. We glanced a knowing smile at each other as hiked up her laced skirt a little and started to apply the toy through her panties.

She started to moan softly, her eyes half closed. After a few minutes, she suddenly stopped and pulled her skirt down.

“What’s wrong, honey?” I asked.

She pointed at a car approaching from the other direction.

I laughed a little at her. “Don’t worry about that, dear!” I reassured her. “This SUV is so high above those cars that they couldn’t possibly see inside!”

She looked closely as the car passed us.

“Hmmm, I think you are right. You know what? That gives me an idea too. I think you will like it,” she said mysteriously.

She undid her safety belt, clambered into the back seat and reached back into the luggage compartment. After some rummaging, she pulled something out. I could hear her zip something up before working her way gingerly back to the front passenger seat.

She had taken off the comfortable flip-flops and instead was wearing her sexiest pair of boots, the ones I loved the best. They were made of soft black leather and ended just above the knees. They had a pointy toe and 4 inch stiletto heels. If a woman wore these thigh boots in public, they would be announcing to the world that they were ready to be fucked any man that approached them. And my wife always looked perfect in them, a combination of fresh faced innocence and freaky sexuality.

“Oh my god, Layne, that is just perfect!” I exclaimed in genuine surprise. My wife was really getting into this, and I could barely control myself from cumming right there and then in my pants.

More confident now that other cars could not see her, she lay back in her seat and put both feet up on the dashboard, legs spread wide apart. This time, she hiked her skirt all the way up to her waist. Again to my surprise, she had also taken off her panties.

What a sight she was! Her sensual legs spread akimbo, exposing her shaved pussy, feet tipped by those sharp spiked heels, all reflected in the windscreen. It was a serious distraction to driving. It was very hard not to swerve off the road at every corner.

Layne turned the vibrator back on again. She rubbed it up and down she slit, playing with her pussy lips. Soon, she had the tip inside her pussy opening, and with several quick plunges, she inserted the little pink pleasure pole into her vagina. She began moaning as she worked the vibrator in and out, a sound which I loved to hear any time.

The moans were getting louder, when I suddenly saw a threat. In the distance was a huge semi trailer coming right towards us. While regular cars couldn’t see into our SUV, I had no doubt that the driver of this rig could easily see what my wife was doing in her stripper boots.

While we were already experimenting with public sex, we weren’t quite yet that bold, so I quickly yelled out a warning to my wife.

With surprising agility given her situation, she put her feet down and covered her legs up with the skirt. Just in time too, as the semi drew within viewing distance. We both turned our heads as the truck lumbered past us.

It was only after he passed that I heard that the vibrator was still on, though somewhat muffled. “Is that where I think it is?”

My dear wife lifted up her skirt to reveal the vibrator buried almost to the end in her very wet pussy, still throbbing away.

“I bet that trucker had no idea what he was looking at!” she giggled.

The coast was clear again, and Layne resumed her position, the spiked heels perched on the dashboard. The sun had moved a bit, and was shining directly onto the boots, creamy thighs and exposed pussy. This time, she pulled the sex toy out and turned the power up a bit. She started to play with her clit.

Once again, moans filled the SUV as she pleasured herself. There was a decent gap in the traffic coming the other way, and this allowed Layne to really work her love button. With her left hand, she rubbed her nipples, the diamond on the wedding ring glinting brightly in the sunshine. Her breathing became shorter and sharper as the moans became more intense.

“Mmmm, you are so sexy right now. Are you getting close dear?” I asked, pretty much redundantly.

She didn’t answer directly, but she began to whisper “yes, yes” between moans. I became more distracted as she approached climax, as I always enjoyed watching her orgasm any time.

She arched her back as her hands became a blur, working the buzzing toy on her clit.

“Ahhh!! YEEESSSSSS!!!!!”, she screamed as she came hard.

I was now pretty much transfixed on my beautiful wife climaxing on the end of her vibrator, legs spread for the world to see, wearing her fuck-me-boots. I was driving only out of the corner of my eye now, barely able to steer.

Which is why I didn’t see the big truck coming towards us. Far too late, I saw the semi barrelling down the other side of the road. Before I could yell out a warning to Layne, the truck was on top of up. In slow motion, I could see the burly truck driver’s face coming at us, eyes widening and transfixed on my wife’s splayed display of masturbation. Next, I saw his hand rise up to grab his air horn as his jaw dropped. The last thing I saw was the writing on the side of his cab: “Big Daddy’s Rig” in italic writing. The blaring of his air horn broke the spell of the slow motion. Three loud, short bursts, followed by a prolonged honk, quietening into the distance as his semi disappeared in my rear view mirror.

I looked back over at Layne. She was lying back in her seat, eyes slightly glazed, legs still spread across the windscreen for all the world to see. Because she orgasmed just as the semi passed us, she hadn’t even noticed that I was not the only one to see her little performance.

“That was so sexy, honey!” I said after a bit.

“Mmmm, yes, that felt great. Hope you liked the show.”

“I sure did!” replied enthusiastically, not mentioning that a passing trucker also had a front row seat at the climax of the show.

----------------------
Author’s note (2):
I have also posted this on my Literotica page (http://www.literotica.com/stories/membe ... ubmissions).

As mentioned before, I have pretty much described something that actually happened to us. We got to the motel some time later and made love.

While this was hot at the time, it could have gotten a lot wilder. I’ve often fantasized about the different ways that this might all have ended if the trucker or his friends had somehow caught up with us down the road.