discovery

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Treeman
Prepubescent

discovery

Unread post by Treeman » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:17 am

Why do we enjoy watching our wives often with bigger and better lovers?
It all started for me about 10 years ago when my wife went back to work after the birth of our second child.
Being a new man I could mind the kids, do household chores like use a washing machine and would often put on a wash when she was out. Over time I started to notice her underwear becoming more sexy and skimpy than ever before, stockings replaced tights there were even bras that left her nipples bare. She was wearing shorter skirts especially for work some days often just covering her stocking tops she said how she liked to show of her legs. Then she started coming home late her excuse, evening meetings these turned into late nights. It was the morning after one of these I had a late start so went to put on the washing, taking her underwear from the lining basket into the machine that I discovered a love soaked pair of her knickers. Looking closer I found traces of male spunk on her stocking and skirt. In anger I now started to wonder who it was that was fucking her while I look after the children, my original anger turned to excitement, I found myself getting excited the more I examined her stained underwear, even sniffing the smells of her and him imagining what she had been doing before without realising it I had my cock in my hand and was wanking myself to a climax shooting my spunk into her knickers to join his.
How was I going to find out more who was he where did they do it and how could I get to see them together. My chance came the following week the children were at her parents and I had the opportunity. Finishing work early with a borrowed car I parked close to her work she came out at the usual time alas alone then a young man that I didn’t recognise approached they met with an embrace and a passionate kiss. He was younger and slimmer than me. Instead of going to her car they both went to his. They sat there for a while then he started the car and drove away, keeping a safe distance I followed they headed out towards the beach road and tuned into a car park, it was now getting dusk. There were about 6 cars already parked so I parked up on the other side hopefully out of site from them but I had a silhouette view of them lit by the night sky. I realised that the other cars were also occupied with couples I watched my wife and her lover as they embraced kissing passionately, I wanted to get closer, I wanted to see more, what were they doing? But didn’t dare. After a while it became obvious from the movement of the car that he was fucking her anyone could have walked by and seen them, how I wanted to see what he was doing was he sucking or felling her tits was how big was this cock that I knew was entering her. I watched as the car shook violently and imagined every penetration he made. We had been there for over two hours, I could take no more starting the car I put the headlights on full and drove up wright behind them but could see no more they were too low in the seats. I now had to drive away. Collecting my car I headed home.
After an hour or so I heard her car pull up in the drive, I was prepared I had already opened a bottle of her favourite wine and pored two glasses has she entered the room, she started to say how she wanted a shower. I told her it was alright I knew what she had been doing. She looked at me hesitantly I said yes I knew she had had a hard day at work. She sat down and gulped the wine and I moved next to her putting my arms around her I started to kiss her as soon as our lips met I could immediately taste that his cock had not only been In her cunt that night, she had also taken his spunk in her mouth something she had always been reluctant to do. Her first initial resistance soon melted has my hand found her bra less breasts my fingers teased and squeezed at her already swollen nipples within seconds she was breathing heavily, my hand slid up between her legs past her stocking tops and on to her soaking wet knickers. My fingers easily slipped under the fabric and into her. First one then two three her excitement rose she was screaming for me to fuck her something she hadn’t done for years it was just like our courting days. Her hand reaching to my fly unzipping it my cock in her hand was hard, her mouth soon came over and engulfed it sucking like she had never done to me before. I wanted my cock to come inside her removing my trousers and her knickers soon we were both naked on the floor having sex like never before. I all too soon came filling her with my spunk, laying back exhausted I just looked at her would she tell, did she know I knew, or did she think she had got away with her secret!
Before I had time to get my breath she was climbing on top of me first taking my limp cock in her hand she squeezed saying “so you like your little wife being fucked”? I just said yes, she then cupped my balls in her hand saying “that’s good has she likes it too”! She continued, “So you don’t mind me having a lover to satisfy my needs, that small cock of yours is not enough for me”. I asked “how long had she had a lover” she replied since the works Christmas party. I asked “how it came about” she then told me this.
“That Saturday she had been in a particularly randy mood all day and I had failed to notice or do anything. It started before we got up I wanted you to fuck me like we did before the kids but you just laid there, I was next to you naked even rubbing myself against you and you did nothing, Then the kids woke and we were all up.
The day moved on but my feelings didn’t they just increased, as I got ready to go out I put on a more sexy cloths than usual a bra that left my nipples bare and stockings and suspender and most daringly no knickers. We were all meeting for drinks then dinner and on to a club by then I had drunk a bit too much to drink. John asked me to dance, no sooner on the dance floor and the music slowed right down, before I knew it his arms were around me we were in a embrace his lips met mine we kissed. My juices flowed I could feel the wetness on my legs, I thought I had wet myself his hand were all over me, my nipples were hard to his touch and I was powerless to stop him. In fact I didn’t want him too I wanted him to go further. I decided I would let him fuck me. I clung to him like a rag doll powerless in his spell he led me from the dance floor to a dark corner as he pressed me against the wall I could fell his manliness push against me, it felt huge all I could think was I wanted to fell it inside me as he kissed me my hand reached for him I whispered in his year Fuck Me he said what hear and I parted my legs and said yessss. He needed no more encouragement his hand was between my legs discovering my knickerless state. A finger slipped inside me he was between my legs raising my skirt up he unzipped his trousers I felt it rub against my naked sex and he guided his monster cock straight into me just a little at first I didn’t care we were in a public place I wanted it He pushed deeper and inch by inch it filed me. I had never felt like that before I thought He was tearing me in two but still I wanted more, then all too soon I felt him shake uncontrollably his hot sperm shot inside me I cried with pleasure. The pleasure was soon replaced by fear I realised what I was doing and where. I had let another man into my body I had never given so easily. He comforted me has our lips again met he kiss me saying it was alright. I told him I wanted to go home would he phone me a taxi. I was going to come home and confess and beg your forgiveness I hoped that things you had said about watching me with other men was something that would still excite you something I thought I would never do. We arrived at the taxi but instead of letting me go, he got in the taxi with me and we were soon at his flat. He got me in under the promise being able to tidy up and sober up with some coffee.
The coffee turned out to be a bottle of vodka, he poured two large glasses and I drank we were soon kissing passionately we both new why we were in his flat. My dress removed I was naked with a man that wasn’t my husband. He pulled of his shirt dropped his trousers I was alone with a naked man his cock standing to attention what must have been close to 10 inches and equally fat I fell to my knees taking his cock in my hand guiding him to my mouth I took him in but that was not where I really wanted that big cock I had already sampled how it felt and wanted more. He stood me up and guided me to the bed. I fell back legs spread, he came between then, his huge cock pressing between my lips and again he was sliding inside me, my legs wrapped around him pulling him deeper inch by inch he pumped at me each thrust going deeper it was the best never had I been so fulfilled all to soon he was once again pumping his spunk deep into me I wanted this cock for ever I wanted to move in with him and told him so to which he replied his girlfriend who he was marrying at Easter wouldn’t be too pleased. I suddenly felt dirty with the thought I’d done. I got dressed and left.
So was that John you were with tonight? I asked no was her reply do you wish you could have watched me and John I replied with a firm yes.

bob11
Trainable

Re: discovery

Unread post by bob11 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:42 am

I love the stories where the wife starts with cheating.

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Re: discovery

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:41 am

So was that John you were with tonight? I asked no was her reply do you wish you could have watched me and John I replied with a firm yes.
no was her reply?

I'd like to hear where this goes/went! Please add more installments!

And thank you for sharing!
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.