Cuck Email Exchange with me

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
BullCleOH
Virgin

Cuck Email Exchange with me

Unread post by BullCleOH » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:28 am

Please start reading from bottom and finish at the top .... Had to delete email addresses and names but you'll get the jist. This is a very fun and sexy couple I party with a few times a year . Wish it could be more but they live in Columbus and Im in Cleveland.
.-----------------------------
I think I'd Ike to shoot in her pussy because I know you Iike me y have 3-4 days worth of cum for her . However since you won't be there for sloppy seconds and we will want to take pics I'd really Iike to show you the cum dripping out or on her pussy in the picture she will be sending you.

Damn ! There goes my cock again. Rock hard thinking of your wife anid what I plan on doing to her while your out of town on business .

Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone

Subject: Re: Tues June 25 th
Sent: Thu, Jun 6, 2013 3:27:01 PM

So you are shooting in her not on her. Either way as long as her pussy gets pounded hard she will be happy.

Sent from my IPhone

On Jun 6, 2013, at 9:39 wrote:

Awesome ! I would love to take a pic with her camera of her well used pussy with my cum dripping out . It would be so hot to be snuggled up to her spooning her in the afterglow while she sends you a pic of her fucked out pussy

My cock is so hard right now thinking about this

To:
Subject: RE: Tues June
Sent:

I will check with her about going to PTime or having you stop by the house. As always her call.

Love seeing her tits bouncing when a guy is in her pounding her good. You going to dump in her again or on her? If she says yes to either, I will make sure she hands you her phone for pix and video to show me when I get back.

Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 15:54:20 -0700

Subject: RE: Tues June 25 th
To:

Prob can't make it n 29th But I'm really craving .....'s pussy . I love the face she makes when I'm inside her and she tells me to fuck her ... Just something about her really wet pussy , her scrunched up face telling me to fuck her and her big tits flopping around that makes me shoot my load that you always want to be 3-4 days worth of cum

To:
Subject: RE: Tues June 25 th
Sent: Wed, Jun 5, 2013 12:45:38 PM

PS I know PT is open the 29th and E is having a party on the 29th, if you want to try a GB then.

Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 11:05:02 -0700

Subject: Tues June 25 th
To:

I will be at The Columbus ...... in Cols on June 25. Afterwards I would enjoy sticking my cock in your wife ..... or even getting her GB'd at Pleasuretime.

Are you in town ? Is Pleasuretime open that day? If you're good then please have her dressed with a short skirt , heels, tits easily accessible and showing and looking like a total slut!

BullCleOH
Virgin

Re: Cuck Email Exchange with me

Unread post by BullCleOH » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:26 am

Latest email from the hubby :

" Making me hard too. I will let you two decide on where the cum should fling. "

Sent from my IPhone

dandpita
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by dandpita » Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:05 pm

I just love the thought that my lover is texting/emailing my hubby, and talking about how they both want me used for their pleasure. Please don't stop.

BullCleOH
Virgin

Unread post by BullCleOH » Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:39 pm

Again , start reading from bottom to top. Hubby really wants me to get her gang banged which I can make happen but it's up to her . As you'll read I'll prob just do her while hubby is out of town on biz . We'l l take pics and send to him
Xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

Have not kept count but when xxxxx was open on Fridays we went every week. I am guessing 300-400 times she has been fucked. Some repeaters. Do you remember your first time fucking her? How many times have you fucked her?

Sent from my IPhone

On Jun 8, 2013, at 7:37 wrote:

That's a good position ... Gets deep . I'd say she's had at least 40 + different cocks But many more encounters Have you kept count ?

Subject: Re: Jerking to
Sent: Sat, Jun 8, 2013 11:15:09 P

My favorite is her laying on bed , head on edge and I am standing, balls in her face and cover her.

Her pussy is so tight fir flicking so many cocks. How many do you think she has had in 20+ years?

Sent from my IPhone

On Jun 8, 2013, at 7:12 wrote:

Oh yea shoot your load on her face . That is hot. xxxxxx body is made for fucking and giving pleasure to multiple men !

To:
Subject:
Sent: Sat, Jun 8, 2013 8:26:41 PM

We will have to definitlely get her in a gang bang situation with you. That picture of the three guys, the guy who arranged did not last long in her before pulling out and shooting on her pussy and stomach. She was sucking another guy during this and he shot on her tits. The third guy was hung, I would say about 9 inches, he pounded her goo and hard, her cum covered tits bouncing and then shot on her tits. I could not hold back and gave her load #4. There is a picture of her cum covered tits on the Yahoo page from that day.

Maybe .....July party, bike night. We can get ......to pose for some pictures on a bike, then you take her downstairs, sit on the couch, start feeling her tits and let the guys join in.

Where should I shoot my huge load tonight? Tits? Face? Creampie?

Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2013 07:33:23 -0700

To:

I really came a lot today on her pic just imaging her silky wet pussy with those big tits flopping around with 3 hard cocks just aching to be inside of her and ejaculating their cum into and onto Your wife

yahoo.com>;
Sent: Sat, Jun 8, 2013 1:51:33 PM

Wish I could watch you fuck her today! I love her tits too

Sent from my IPhone

On Jun 8, 2013, at 9:44 wrote:

I just have to leave Columbus by 9

.........tits are by far the biggest I've ever had !

Subject: RE: Jerking to
Sent: Sat, Jun 8, 2013 1:39:07 PM

Now THAT made me hard, seeing your load all over her picture. I know you have fucked alot over the years, have you had anyone who had bigger tits? Where does she rank?

Do you have to head back by 9:00 or be back at 9:00? I will see what she says about Pleasurtime, but guessing it would be our house one on one.

Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2013 06:28:15 -0700

Subject: Jerking to & June 25
To:

, attached is a pic of me jacking off to my favorite pic of your wife . It's soo hot watching her satisfying 3 cocks and doing a gang bang !!!!

Ill be in Columbus on Tuesday June 25 for biz and will be done by 4 pm with work . Just have to head back to CLE by 9 pm .

........ I have always enjoyed partying with you and I'd love to see you that day . I love your big tits, how you suck my cock and most of all I love your very wet pussy . You always make me feel soo good . I want to make you cum while your hubby is away on biz. I'd love to take you or meet you at Pleasuretime and perhaps get a scene like the one in this pic of you that's attached . If not I'd love to stop by your house and party with you one on one and maybe you can let me take a few pics of you with your camera so you can send to Xxxxwhile we play together . I really am craving you!

Let me know!

BullCleOH
Virgin

Unread post by BullCleOH » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:03 am

More from me and hubby discussing the # of cocks his wife has had over the 20 + years of hot wifing . Hubby thinks its in the 300-400 range as to how many cocks
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We first started going to PTime when they opened circa 1990, our membership # is 24. As I said we used to go alot and she would always get fucked at least once, sometimes more. She would take lingerie and change into it. She was strictly private play back then. Now she will fuck in front of anyone if the guy starts on her.

We also used to go to Sensations when they were open. That was the first time she got fucked at a club. I think we both were 24/25 back then, so of course the guys wanted the young pussy.

So my esitmate of 24 or so years, lets just say 12 a year that would be 360 times, so my estimate may be low lol. I think her pussy has remained super tight for having so many cocks, different sizes in her pussy.

Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2013 18:51:53 -0700

Subject: Re: & June 25
To:

I think I first fucked her on the back porch at PXxxxxx club. I've fucked your wife at least a dozen times over the last 8 years . At P , at Eds and at your home.

texans_at_play
Experienced

Unread post by texans_at_play » Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:19 am

My wife was just talking last night about how she wants to have a guy call me and tell me to set everything up for him to fuck her.

Hot!
“I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.”
Hunter S. Thompson

BullCleOH
Virgin

Unread post by BullCleOH » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:45 am

I really enjoy talking and emailing with the hubby before I play with his wife. One particular hubby I chat with loves for me to tell him every detail . Like where I sat in their living room while receiving head from his wife . It was in his reclining chair btw . I figured out pretty quickly that he wanted me to tell him how to dress his wife.... What to wear etc . This hubby also loves it when I tell him what his wife did when we fucked. How she moaned . What position she orgasmed in. How long she sucked my cock. Did she give me access not only to her Pussy but her ass as well . From what I can tell he likes to get her story and turn he likes to hear how I tell it too .. Then he compares to the two versions . It's fun and with him I'm more of a friend ... With his wife ... She's there simply for sucking and fucking. Don't get me wrong we like each other it's Just as far as communicating , well that all with hubby in this particular case.

BullCleOH
Virgin

Unread post by BullCleOH » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:20 pm

Please read todays email exchange starting from the bottom , ending at the top.
I'll be fucking his wife's pussy next Tuesday down in Columbus , Ohio while hubby is 3 states away on business . Our first time completely alone . Should wifey and I take pics for her cuck ?!?!
Xxxxxxxxxxx

Oh I'm sorry ,I just have an overwhelming need to pump a big load directly into Xxxxs wet pussy . I love how she makes my cock feel when sliding in and out of her . I'd like your wife dressed in something showing cleavage and legs with no panties . I'd like easy access to her clean shaven sweet pussy ! By Tuesday I promise to have at least 3 days of no jacking off so your wife will get a nice big creamy load of sperm from me !

Sent: Thu, Jun 20, 2013 8:54:59 PM

So you are not even going to ask where to dump your load, just shoot it inside her! Looks like you will be fucking her at our house if that is ok. What should I tell her to wear or should she just surprise you?

Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 12:54:

I really have been thinking about cumming inside of Xxxx. Hoping I get to pump a nice big load into your wife's pussy while you're out of town . What's the plan ?

BullCleOH
Virgin

Unread post by BullCleOH » Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:49 am

Below is my most recent email from the hubby who's wifes pussy and mouth I will be fucking very soon. These are his instructions for me as he will be out of town when I'm fucking his wife.
Xxxxxxxxxxx

Nothing worng with shooting a load in her pussy. You can alternate, sometimes shooting where You want to and sometimes asking her. Love it when I have been gone and have a huge load built up and she says on my face. What a cum slut my wife is . I am sure she will have something on for easy access to her pussy . I can imagine her on her knees sucking your cock while you have both hands on her head, fucking her face and making sure she takes it all in her mouth. After you shoot in her, stick your cock back in her mouth, make her clean any cum off of you, while you make her say how great your cum tastes.

BullCleOH
Virgin

Unread post by BullCleOH » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:32 am

Fucked the Hotwife in this email thread last evening . Hubby was out of town but I was on the phone with him as I drove to his house to fuck his wife. I was there just under 1 hour and I headed home. Took pics with her camera and she sent to hubby.

I was on the phone with hubby on my drive home explaining the details . When he said his cock was hard from hearing my take on the evening I told him he would prob cum just from hearing how slutty his wife acted , how loud she was, where she asked me to spurt my cum etc. he said yea your prob right . So I said it won't bother me at all if you wanna cum while I tell you how I fucked your wife .

Long story short I heard him groan and moan loudly after about 3 minutes while telling him the whole story . So it was hot fucking the wife then making the hubby cum while on the phone 3 states away while describing how his wife took my cock and cum. It was a little weird after he came and we got off the phone pretty quickly thereafter but all and all a fun night !

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:33 am

Very hot. I absolutely love having guys tell me in detail how they fucked my wife and what a slut she is, whether it's in person, on the phone, or by text or email. I also love guys telling me how they are going to fuck my slut wife.

BullCleOH
Virgin

Unread post by BullCleOH » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:17 am

It's been almost a week since I fucked the Hotwife in Columbus , ohio and I'm still emailing and texting hubby about it 6 days later . He asks a lot if details and I'm happy to tell. He also tells me what she 's said about how i fucked her at our fuckfest last Tuesday . He says the sex between them is always really hot for up to about two weeks after wards

I'm glad to have been of service !