60 year old wife, 35 year old daughte+one black man-a little more

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
showher55
Prepubescent

60 year old wife, 35 year old daughte+one black man-a little more

Unread post by showher55 » Tue May 01, 2018 7:26 pm

Continuation....

I was saying that I ended the first story rather quickly because I had typed for a long time, and was worried that I might hit the wrong key and lose it all. Exactly what happened on my phone LOL!

To expound upon the original ending, Shelly, Traci and Michael (sorry, not Tyrone LOL) exited the bedroom and came into the family room where I was. Shelly (mom) and Traci (daughter) were wearing robes, and Michael was fully dressed. I offered everyone a drink, but Michael said it was late and he had to catch an early flight back to NYC in the morning. He thanked everyone and left.

I got the girls and myself a fresh drink, and we all sat down. No one knew how to start, so I said "well, how was it? Is it true what we've always heard about black guys having big cocks?' It was fun watching their eyeball to eyeball interaction! Finally, Shelly said "yes, it's true." I said "I know its a little uncomfortable discussing this with me, especially for Traci, but please do." First, did he use a condom?"
Traci said "I didn't see. Did he mom? he fucked you first". Shelly said "I don't know, I can't get pregnant, and he is a professional married man, so I guess the odds are OK, but it really felt like he shot a load of cum in me."." Traci said "yeah, it felt like he was shooting a load in me too."

Traci then spoke up. "Dad, I'm 35 years old, and have been with a lot of guys, but never with one that big, or that good!" "Mom, how big was it?" "I don't know from experience, but to the best of my ability, I think I heard him say it was 11", Shelly said. So are both of you OK, I asked. "I'm probably going to be as sore as hell for a few days, but I'm better than OK", Traci said. Shelly said "I'm older. I don't know if I will be able to walk in the morning", jokingly.

After a little while, Traci went home to her apartment, and Shelly and I went to the well used bed, where I discovered the answer to the condom or not question. The answer is no. Yum!

eatsherafter
Prepubescent

Re: 60 year old wife, 35 year old daughte+one black man-a little more

Unread post by eatsherafter » Fri May 04, 2018 9:57 pm

You should have went down on her to complete your cuckolding.