Chris does Ray again!

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
sharemine2
Experienced

Chris does Ray again!

Unread post by sharemine2 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:33 pm

I awoke the morning after our first threesome with my friend Ray so full of love for Chris & bursting with pride & joy. Pride because Ray had repeatedly told Chris how beautiful she was & that he had secretly wanted to fuck her since the first time he laid eyes on her , that actually doing it had been more than fantastic. He told her that whenever he was around her he always had a hard on just looking at her.
Joy because Chris had lost all her inhibitions, as an example, she usually was quite critical of using four letter sex words but batted not an eye at Ray saying he had always wanted to fuck her, only saying softly "Now you have ". Chris had been everything she had been before our marriage & even more!! I was hard as steel & ready to spend the day at home showing Chris how sexy & desireable she really was -- she never thought of herself that way --always thought her body had too many flaws ----BS!!
My plateau of wonderment was soon invaded however.
Chris awoke sharing none of my feelings , she burst into a torrent of tears . This completely unerved me, I had never seen her cry before. As I tried to comfort her she sobbed out that what we had done was wrong, immoral, cheating on her vows, & she would never feel right again, it only happened because she was tipsy , what would I think of her now, Ray would never respect her again & on & On.
After a lot of reassuring that by me knowing & being there it could hardly be called cheating & I loved her more than ever because of it , that it was no more immoral than the 4 other men she had been with ( once each) before she married her first husband & came to the US from Germany, or for that matter me before we were married. I had gotten her in bed on our second date-- got some pics of her from that nite too. None of that history bothered her, so it was good material to ease her mind with. By this time I pretty much figured that it was going to be a one shot thing -- that was OK too --not what I had hoped for but OK.
As she calmed down & was no longer crying I began to tell her she sure looked like she was enjoying it & that she had several climaxes with Ray --sure seemed like everything worked for her.
That she had orgasmed with Ray several times was a very good thing --when I met her she had 2 kids, been married & divorced , had the 4 onenighters in Germany starting at about 15 & had never had a orgasm with a man.
I found out later she had had them by mastrubation , but when she actually had one with me she found how much better they were than self induced. She had one with me by oral stimulation of her clit the first time we had sex--her husband would only give her a minute or two of it & then make her suck him for long periods of time --till her jaws ached, so when I went after her till she came she was ready to come back for more!!
I asked her if it was good for her , she said it was ok . "Just Ok" I asked," It looked to me like you were having a fantastic time"
" Well then you should be happy" was her reply --"You got what you wanted , being with someone new is always exciting, just the newness of it, but when you get accustomed to a person it always gets better, It probably would help too if I hadn't been drunk"
" Probably being alone with Ray would have been nice -- it felt a bit strange to have you watching & being there, & then Ray watching us , but anyway we've done it and------so well" ------,
I sensed an opening here . I told her to stay in bed & I would fix us some coffee before we get up, the three boys were already up & watching TV & Tricia had not awakened yet so we had a little time to spare before we had to start the day & I had already decided I was not working that day.
As we sipped our coffee & talked I asked "If you could be alone with Ray & pretty much sober would you like to do it again" ?
" Probably not--- Its nice to think about it but --- besides Ray might not want to --he was pretty drunk too--- but I'd think about it".
I gently reminded her what Ray had said the night before, not saying fuck to be sure she would not react to the word.
" Ray said that" ? When ?" I don't remember anything like that" Are you sure?"
" Yes I'm sure & I am just as sure he'd jump at a chance to do it again"
" We would be alone"? Where -- some sleazy motel---- naaa ---I don't think so"
" You could be right here , it's already happened right in this bed-- I know you always said not at home--- but thats where we did it last night" I'd go out while he was here"
A silence, more sipping, she lit a cigarette-- silence.A trip to the bath room , she came out & slipped in bed beside me again.
"Are you sure it would be OK with you ---alone --- you only talked about threesomes -- what if it doesn't work-- I'm not sure --I don't wanna be drunk again ---and------------"-she trailed off --sipping coffee , smoking , thinking.---- more silence
I wanted very much to press her for an answer --Thank God for my sales training, --- "make the pitch & shut up --the first one that speaks --loses"
" Yeah but what about the kids if we're here "?
" Wait till they are asleep , we didn't wake em last night" --- pitch & shut up!!
" Is there more coffee still "?
When I returned with more coffee she took it and quietly whispered "OK OK " .
The next day I had a drink after work with Ray & was a bit surprised when he did not jump right on it when I told him Chris wanted to do it again.
As we talked it became clear that he was worried that I might become concerned over a continuation of his having sex with Chris & injure the friendship we had. He was not willing to risk out friendship just to fufill a fantasy Chris had , that was already done & what was done was done but--. Then I explained that it was not just Chris that wanted him to do it but me as well, as much, if not more. I told him I had been trying for years to get her to have a threesome with another man because I wanted to watch her & had loved every second of it, I then told him that there was no one I would rather have with her than him & that if she liked it & wanted to keep on with it that he could have her anytime he wanted if it was ok with her .
At that he asked if I was sure , I told him I was Positive .
He said "OK , shes a great fuck & she sure knows how to suck cock , never felt anything like that before , don't know what she does but "----
" Bubbles" , I said --" feels like bubbles huh--- millions of bubbles right?"
" Yeah I guess bubbles is good " " So when do you want me to see her"?
We set a date for the next Wenesday, 5 days away, he was to come by about 9:30 to be sure the kids were all asleep. Also I told him he would be alone wth her , this brought a puzzeled look, & I explained she wanted it that way at least this time, it had nothing to do with me not wanting to be there .
Chris gets Shared for the second time.
I told Chris about the date, but not his hesitation, I was afraid she would think that something about her might have caused it.She seemed to be pleased with the idea & I was amazed that she displayed no concerns or doubt as the days wore on toward Wenesday, in fact she never mentioned it till Wenesday morning , when she wanted to make sure Ray was still coming, & was happy when I told her he had checked with me Tuesday to be sure everything was still a go.
The day wore on , heavy with anticipation, at least for me, Chris seemed to breeze thru the evening, showering early, fixing her hair, light makeup, just enough as always, finally stepping out of our room a vision ,in a new white lace blouse & her usual tight bluejeans. Her hair glistened in the light framing her face in an auburn mist. I got an instant hard on looking at her, without even having to think of what lay ahead, she could do that to me -- I thought --just like Ray -- I could understand fully him getting one also around her.
We got the kids off to bed & sat with a glass of wine, waiting for Ray to arrive, decideing that after he arrived I would leave & go for a drive , coming home when his car was gone . It came to me later, while gliding by the house & finding his car still in front that I should have taken my pager so she could have just called me when he left. It was a surreal moment, Chris seemed completly relaxed & at ease , not at all nervous , I was awash in testerone induced feelings, deep love for this beauty at my side, extreme horniness & anticipation, yet careful not to do anything to possibly spoil the apparent calm. There was no reference at all to the coming events on either part. I did think that I wished I had watched her dress so I would have known what panties she had on, I wished I knew what would greet Rays eyes when her jeans came off. She had no bra on, the lace being opaque enough that she still looked, as she always put it "decent" . It had taken a lot of cajoling on my part to finally get her to go braless at times, her tits being firm enough that they stood up just fine . It was getting common for women to go braless & some even ventured into very transparent blouses, I had tried to get Chris to follow the trend but it was not "decent" & the best I could ever get her to go was a blouse that would let a hint of her large dark nipples be glimpsed-- but only seldom would she go that far , & tonight was not one of those times.
Ray arrived shortly after 9:30 & we sat talking for a few minutes , nothing hinting at what was coming, I shortly told them I'd see them later, gave Chris a quick peck goodby & left.
I had no Idea of where I was going or what to do while I was going there, the first few minutes were not eventful , thought & feeling wise, but shortly I realized enough time had passed that they should be doing something by now & my mind began to race , first hoping that everything was going well but also realizing that the whole night could be a bust if it became awkward for them to move to sex without something to trigger it like the first time. After about 45 minutes of aimless wandering & wondering I cruised by the house --- GOOD !! Rays car was still there AND the lights were OUT ----- It hit me solid then, my WIFE was either getting FUCKED or was about to be.
Now as I drove I was trying to picture just what was happening in our darkened house & had a raging hard on, I thought about stopping for coffee or a drink & discarded the idea --first because of the tent in my pants & second because I was so bursting with sexual energy , happiness & pride in my wife that I was afraid I would tell anybody close to me what was going on right then-- blurting out-------" My best friend is fucking my wife right now --isn't that wonderful" did not seem to be the smart thing to do.
I had not the least reservation about what was happening , no jelousy , no fear, no butterflies, only charged up desire & almost certanity that Chris would have a great time , that Ray would give her climax after climax & that I would again get to eat her hot freshly filled pussy & feel the silky sexy way she felt when I entered her after Ray had cum in her the first time. I learned right then that these emotions added to knowing another man had just been inside her - on top of her -- knowing that she was willing to give herself completely over to possesion by another man & then still be there for me & that all the while she was with Ray she was aware I knew all about what she was doing, all these feelings are a fantastic experience.
In my mind I saw him on top of her , her legs locked in his knees as before, his larger cock filling & stretching her as it had before , leaving her to be loose around my smaller one, but the silky feel of his cum in her making up for it. I thought about him touching her deeper than I could , bottoming out against her cervix, perhaps opening it up a bit with the head of his cock , wondering if a man can get inside a womans cervix & if it would be a good feeling if he did. I pictured Chris between his legs, her mouth on his cock , sucking hard & her head bobbing up & down as she fucked him with her mouth, about the incredible feeling of filling her mouth with cum, something I loved to do & did a few times, remembering that even tho she spits it out she will keep it in her mouth long enough for you to completly finish & begin to go soft brfore she will take your cock out of her mouth & go to spit out what you filled her mouth with. I did not spend much time thinking about Ray having her on top or doggy because Chris did not really like those positions .
As I went thru all the ways they could be doing it I was overcome with lust Mixed with DEEP love for her & so grateful that she was giving me so much pleasure.
By the third trip by the house it was after midnight & Rays car was still there, I was still charged but one can only maintain the mountain top so long & I thought , what if they have fallen asleep, could happen after they finished, especially if Chris snuggled down & purred like the other night , even tho this was something I longed for her to do with me again , it did not disturb me that she did it with Ray because her sexual happiness meant all the world to me. I remember thinking perhaps she might again be that way with me now that we were both making love to her like this ( remember the word sharing had not been coined yet) , & since I had not had sex with her since that first night with Ray, on purpose, as I wanted her to be as ready as possible for this night.
Finally on the 4th trip by, at a bit after 1 AM , Rays car was gone.
I eagerly went in the house to discover what had happened, Chris was sitting on the Couch in her silk robe , sipping a glass of wine, "Boy--- that was quick--- Ray just left --were you waiting outside?"
I told her I had just rolled around the corner & saw him gone." How did it go ---are you OK "
" Everythings Fine"
" You did do it then" I said.
She stood up , opened her robe to show me her completly naked under it , with her pussy hair glistening wet & slightly matted , the inside of her thighs slick & wet with their combined juices, Chris always lubricated so much she would have it running down her thighs & tonight was even more than usual.
" What do you think"? she said holding her robe wide open .
" I think I need to take you to bed right now !! "
" Not till I finish this wine & you fix the bed"
I went to our room & found the bed a complete ruin , the satin spread was on the floor in a heap , the top sheet on the floor on the other side , Chris's clothes partially showing out from under & the bottom sheet intact but with wet spots all over , up top , in the middle , at the foot , even on one pillow case.
" WOW" was all I said .
" Change the sheets" drifted in from the living room .
" Nope -- I want you in these just like they are "
" OK" but you can lay in the wet spots "
Fat chance of that I thought , the whole bed is a wet spot-- dam -- Ray must have fucked her the whole time over & over --- GREAT!
I went to the living room & pulled her off the couch, slid her robe off , held her naked body in my arms, kissed her hard , tasting a salty taste I guessed to be Rays cum on her tongue & felt her bush & slipped a finger into her . She was sticky, slick & very stretched & loose .
" I think you had a good time of it from the looks of the bed & the feel of you"
" Honey you know I don't like to talk about things like that"
" Oh come on , I gotta know what it was like for you" , I pleaded
I led her in the bed room laid her on the bed & moved between her legs & began to lick her clit , soon I was doing one of her favorite moves, the butterfly flick & I felt her begin to respond & whimper a bit with her rising heat. I recognized the now familiar taste of their mixed juices , a reward for me thanks to my wife being fucked by Ray. Knowing his cock had just been inside her was an incredible rush.
I mumbled, still butterflying ," come on tell me baby" , hoping that as she got more aroused I could pry some details out of her.
" What do you want to know"
" Everything, every little bit"
" Like what"?
"How did you start-- did you wait long before "
" No -- as soon as you left"
" Did he undress you ?"
" Only my panties"
All this time I was licking , & finger fucking her & she was making little cooing sounds between answers & I was so hot I thought I'd cum without even being touched, for once I was glad she did not have my cock in her hand.
" Did he french you"
" Uh HUH !!"
" Did you---------she didn' let me finish before ----
" YES-------- I sucked his cock !! "
Oh fuck --shes going now this is better than I ever hoped for!
Now it was my turn to groan
" Like that don't you " ?------- sucked it hard too ! "
" YEESSS------- Did he cum - cum -in your--------- mouth" -------- he did didn't he!! "'
" YEEEESSS ohHHH yeessssss FUUUUUUUU CK - stick yourr tounge in me NOWWW !!"
I did & as she climaxed , harder than I could ever remember she went on by herself.
He FUCKED me & I came over & over OOOOOHH FUUUCK I LOVE HIS COCK -HIM FUCKING ME
She begain a long wail & bucked thru her orgasm , pulled my face away from her pussy & tugged me up her body .
" FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME" !!
I DID !! , only lasting a short time because I was so hot & so amazed by her whole different persona . She had never asked to be fucked -- acted like she hated the word but here she was begging me to FUCK ME --- WHEW !!
Lucky for me she was so hot that even in the short time I lasted she came again wailing & bucking her hips all the while moaning Fuck me fuck me fuck me.
As our mutual orgasm subsided Chris did not snuggle down & cuddle with me but she did not jump out of bed as she usually did. She laid there , I lit us both a smoke.
This few minutes after was for sure the time she would talk about sex & perhaps a floodgate had opened --it seemed that way to me.
" That was fantastic " you are wonderful"" God I loved it " I love you ! I told her " It must have been good with Ray"
" It was" I can't believe how good it was" ---- a second later she added "don't worry hes not you "
Before the moment passed I was going to get as much as I could ," how many times ?"
" Times what?"
" How many Did you do it "
"I don't know 5 -6 maybe -- not all one thing " but 5 -6 of that "
" What else ?"
" You know -- like you do me"" French "
The moment was slipping away , no floodgate just extreme passion that may never come again
" Was that good too ?"
UHH HUHH !
He make you cum?
UUU HHHUH.!
I began to play with her clit with my finger hoping to get her started again.
Chris said , uuh uh . Please honey, I 'm really sore & if we do any more there will be no chance for Ray on Friday.
" WHATT ? " Ray is coming back Friday ?? I was dam near in shock -- I could not believe my ears , she was going to do it again & I didn't even have to ASK!
" It's OK isn't it ? "
" Sure , it's better than OK Its wonderful. "
" Good , I told him it would be Alright when he asked."
I thought about asking if I was to be included on Friday but thought better of it , I had offered her a few times alone with him & had no idea at the time that the next would be so soon & not even of my urging -- I decided to do like Chris had once said -"-Play it by ear"
So thus ended Chris's second time , leaving me so happy & excited about future prospects I could not beleive my good fortune .
The next morning There were no Recriminations , no problems with what has happened between them , Chris was her nomal self , however she was a bit concerned how I felt & was everything ok -- I was a bit puzzeled & could not get her to tell me why she seemed so worried about me. Finally with a bit of probing I discovered she was afraid I would be upset about her claiming to love his cock , it wasn't really true , she had fun but was afraid I would be hurt by her loving his cock. She , this being in the morning & not all turned on, would only hint at what she meant. I asured her that I had no problem with what she said & if she loved having his cock in her all the better , of course not at this point ever actually saying cock . Go figure Oh well.
Ray Did come Friday night , I left & great things came out of that night --Next story if you like.

kinkydetroit
Experienced

Re: Chris does Ray again!

Unread post by kinkydetroit » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:53 am

Yes, next story please. Looking forward to hearing about you being included

couple_uk
Experienced

Unread post by couple_uk » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:29 am

sharemine2 wrote:...... Next story if you like.

I like ...... very exciting.
Sex is like Bridge - if you don't have a good partner, you need a good hand.

Scotch98
Player

Unread post by Scotch98 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:34 pm

What an awesome story. I am sure looking forward to more stories.

creammywife
Prepubescent

Unread post by creammywife » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:12 pm

Has the ring of a true happening, superior to most other postings.... detail,feelings graphic but good quality and all the more arousing for it.
Has inspired me to enter some of our experiences so I'll get busy
That special feeling when your wife is fresh from another man..she smells different,as a person feels different and the gliding inside her on a sea of cum is very addictive.
You are like a mirror and I too have wrote of my feeling proud of her as she is being fucked(my wife)

sharemine2
Experienced

Unread post by sharemine2 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:29 pm

Thank you Creammywife, I had someone tell me once that it sounded all made up , but it is true and I have related it as I remember it, glad you liked it and it is obvious you have lived it too. For lucky men like you and I and many others there is nothing more thrilling than having your wife fucked by another man or men , even more so if you are helping to fuck her.

R_and_B
Trainable

Unread post by R_and_B » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:19 pm

Continue - of course we want to hear more. She's gorgeous, BTW but you of course know that better than anyone.

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:30 pm

That was great! I hope you do share more!
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

sharemine2
Experienced

Unread post by sharemine2 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:01 pm

Yes I will , there does seem to be interest in our adventures, and they do get to be ours , not just hers.

sharemine2
Experienced

Unread post by sharemine2 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:46 pm

creammywife wrote:Has the ring of a true happening, superior to most other postings.... detail,feelings graphic but good quality and all the more arousing for it.
Has inspired me to enter some of our experiences so I'll get busy
That special feeling when your wife is fresh from another man..she smells different,as a person feels different and the gliding inside her on a sea of cum is very addictive.
You are like a mirror and I too have wrote of my feeling proud of her as she is being fucked(my wife)
Thanks again creamywife , like I said before when you commented ,that it is nice to ow you do not feel like the one person who said it all sounded made up---- IT IS ALL TRUE !

blueduck1954
Experienced

Unread post by blueduck1954 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:11 pm

Great story, would love to read more
'Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. Give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. Give her a house, she'll give you a home. Give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit.'