Chris's Friday Date --- Prelude to making it "us"

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
sharemine2
Experienced

Chris's Friday Date --- Prelude to making it "us"

Unread post by sharemine2 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:37 pm

The Friday Date.

As we woke up the moning after Ray had come to see & fuck Chris the second time & their first alone I told Chris how much I loved her & she affirmed she loved me too. Again I told her to stay in bed & I would get us coffee, I wanted to prolong the events of last night as long as possible by staying at the scene so to speak. Chris had slept naked, something she rarely did even tho I asked her to often, she rarely did & I was hard just being in bed with her naked when we were not having sex. I got coffee & we sat up in bed to sip it , she pulled the covers up over her tits but they soon slid down a bit & I could feast my eyes on her fine large nipples & she finally quit trying to get the covers to stay up.
" How are you this morning" I asked
" Fine"
" How do you feel about last night?"
"OK . but I'm sore"
" I'm sorry about that---- Is Ray too big for you"
'Its ok, it'll go away----------no he's not too big ----its just---just --- It's OK "
" It's just what honey ----what"?
"You know I don't like to--------Uh-----Uh --- Oh alright ---- He takes a long time to cum and --then" -----
"Oh ----- OK---- yeah --- And then what ---you didn't finish what you said"
" He ---- he--- you never know when he cums ---- he--he just relaxes & stops--- It's not at all like when you --he--- he never tells me------------ --- it's OK I'll get used to it"
When she said that my cock , which was already hard with the memory of the night , got even harder what a charge --my wife telling me about how another man cums & saying "I'll get used to it" holy fuck !!
"Is he really coming over Friday"
" Uh huh -------- unless --- if you ---- are you Ok with -----do you still mean what you said last night "
" Said about what" ?
"About him coming over being wonderful ----- you know after --I --said ---well --- you --know --- I ------ about loving--- "and---
" OH THAT ---- Honey don't even worry about that --I'm glad you said it ---it's fantastic when you tell me things like that-- I love
it ----- If you didn't feel like that you couldn't enjoy it "
" Then you want me to do it again ---- even after I told you I love ------- I mean it's not --- its not like it --it sounds---- It's Just------------- "
" YES I want you to do it again-- as much & whenever you want , I love watching you -- & everything"
" Welll--- I know you like watching ---- but--- uh -----"
"You're not ready for me to be here yet ---- thats fine --- another time----OK"
" It won't be long --- just not yet------- soon --- OK?"
Then she proceeded to add more fuel to my already smoldering passion.
" I'm going to go take a nice long bath to try to help my soreness or I'll never be ready for tomorrow night "

If you are not a hubby who is lucky enough to have a wife who is up for letting other men fuck her it is impossible to know the feeling that statements like those generates or for that matter the entire conversation before -- sitting & talking with your wife about the man she is giving herself to -- knowing that it is a complete turn on for you & that she is doing both you & the other man the favor of complete surrender, both to your desires & hers. When she said "not just yet -- Soon -- Ok ? What a powerful surge of desire & love for her that caused in me ---- she was telling me that her fucking Ray was going to be a frequent ongoing thing!! It canot be equaled by anything I know & the only down side is that it is impossible for her to know how strong your love for her is at those moments --it cannot be expressed only felt in yourself.

Shortly after I left for work Ray called me on my pager wanting to meet for lunch. Ray was a customer as well as a friend & now --my wifes lover ---- with not only my knowledge but my blessing. I arranged to meet him at a lounge we often visited for lunch.
As we ate Ray asked if I still meant what I said about having Chris anytime he wanted --if she was ok with it. He explained that he was thinking of that conversation when he had asked Chris if he could "see her" , as he put it, on Friday & after thinking it over thought he had best ask me if it was really ok.
I told him it was just fine with me, and that anytime meant anytime -- as often as she would agree to & that as soon as Chris was ready we would both be able to be with her at once. He said he hoped he could have her alone sometimes but it was up to me.
I told him alone at times was fine .
We talked a bit & then Ray said " you know she is the most multi orgasmic woman I have ever fuc--- ahh made love to --- she came at least 10 times last night & probably could have done more but I was drained & plain wore out."
" I know & fucked is ok" I told him. She wouldn't tell me how many times you did fuck her , but I knew it was a bit because she is sore & wouldn't let me do it this morning , when I left she was taking a long bath to get unsore & ready for you tomorrow.
I then reluctantly changed the subject & talked about business, hoping to get rid of the hard on I had so I would be able to get out of the restraunt without everybody seeing it. I had never before sat & talked with a man who had just fucked my wife a few hours ago & wanted to talk about doing it again , man is it a cock raiser !!

Friday rolled around & again Chris was apparently still fine with the plans for the night , Ray was coming about 10 & after we got the kids in bed about 8:30 she went in the bedroom to get out clean things & was going to take a shower . I followed her & asked "Did the hot soak yesterday do the trick" ?
"Pretty much --I'll be fine----- I don't notice it till after anyway"
I reached in her panty drawer & poked around till I found a pair of very sheer red ones & asked" How about these"
She took them " Ok if you like "---then looking and seeing that I had a hard on showing in my slacks --- "Picking panties for me does that to you? "
" Only when you are wearing them for Ray-- its hot to know what he will find when he undress's you"
" You really like giving me away don't you "?
" It's more like a loan --I'd never give you AWAY"
" Well what ever you call it , you like it & it makes me feel kind of --well you know ---when you "
" Makes you feel what --not bad Oh no " Thats not-----
She cut me off ------"no not bad But --it's kind of ---of---"
" Sexy"?
"Yeah I guess. I kind of like it Boy these are total see thru"
" I Know " Grinning at her.
Ray arrived right on time , with a bottle of one of Chris's favorite wine. he let out a low whistle when he saw Chris in a pair of SHORT shorts , the kind I mentioned earlier that let a wisp of pubic hair peek out if she sat right. The shorts were topped by a thin silk blouse that clung to her & let the already hard buttons of her braless tits impress themselves against the material. Barely decent?
As Chris went to open & pour the wine I followed her to the kitchen , gave her a kiss & told her I'm going now ,call me .
As I went out the door , I told Ray I'd see him later," have fun-- Shes all yours ".

Now I was back to where I was Wed night-- Driving around not knowing where I was going or what I was going to do when I got there-- with two exceptions -- this time I had my pager & I also KNEW Chris would be well fucked while I was gone . CHRIS FUCKED ---MAN what power those words have!! As I let my mind build visions of Chris sucking his cock , perhaps in a 69 position, his tounge probing deep into her tight pussy , a pussy I knew would be loose & slippery when I got to fuck her later-- what a feeling it was to slide my cock in her then !!!!
I could see her opening her legs for him to stick his BIG cock in her , then bending her knees & drawing them up to let him in as deep as he could , she would hook them behind his knees to help her thrust against him as he pounded in & out. I knew she did this with me too. What I never knew till that first time was that as she gets close to climax her legs go straight & her toes point, I was always on top of her & could not see that move till I had watched Ray fuck her the first time. I found it sexy & after thinking about it realized why high heel shoes look so sexy on a woman, her foot is pointed just like a woman in an orgasm!!
I envisioned her grabbing his butt with her hands to urge him deeper & faster . I wished I could be there to see her face as she climaxed --I had never watched her face then because I always had my eyes closed by the time we got that far even if I meant not to I would end up with closed eyes. The first time I watched her I was too busy looking at her legs & Rays hips pounding into her , trying to actually see his cock sliding thru her pussy lips, I never got the right position to see that the first time , either his cock invading her pussy or her face at orgasm.
All this mind work was making me very horny & I loved the feelings it produced , even if my cock did ache & my gonads hurt like hell. Thru all this I had feelings of extreme love for my magnificent wife , I felt that if I could somehow fuse myself with her , be a part of her I could from the inside let her know how much my love for her was.
As I drove I knew I HAD to get Chris to tell me ALL the details of what they did -- sure knowing she was being fucked was fantastic but I wanted to be able to share the feelings she had while doing it -- but how? Then it hit me, keep her on a high --just short of orgasm , don't fuck her when she begs , eat her pussy to climax after climax all the while getting her to spill all the sexy details.

Finally, about 1:30, my pager went off -- Chris asked me to call . I found a booth & called , Ray was still there & wanted me to come have a glass of wine with them before he went home.

I arrived home & found them in the living room , both dressed just as when I left ? However when I passed the bedroom on my way to the Bathroom , one look at the bed was proof that no matter how innocent Chris looked now --she had been indeed naughty while I was gone , she had for sure been royally fucked !! The bed was as bad or worse than the last time , cum spots everywhere --I loved it !!
When I got back to them Chris told me that she & Ray had planned for us to take a weekend trip to San Diego the next month --was I ok with that .?
. Ray had business in San Diego that he had to go for every so often so it would be a good cover for him & Chris & I could say we were going to San Fransisco because he planned to get his wife Michelle to watch our kids while we went . Chris was very excited about it because as she said -"-it will be nice to just be able to stay in bed & go to sleep after & it'll be fun------ to have-- one--- one--- of you on----- each side of me "
Was I for it -- You BET!!
There was also another surprise for me , Ray had taken a picture of Chris , Topless, in our hallway before they went to bed .
After Ray left Chris & I sat for a bit & finished our wine & talked about the upcoming trip -- I promised her we would make love to her over & over till the sun came up & she blushed at that but did not say it was not a good idea.
As we headed for bed Chris asked if I wanted the same sheets she & Ray had used again, I did . Chris suggested she take a shower & I told her there was no need to, I wanted her just the way Ray left her .
As Soon as we were in bed, Chris naked of course, I began to lick her clit & pull & stretch her nipples like she loved so much. As she began to get hot again I started asking her about her time with Ray ---" did you like his cock tonight baby --was it good & hard for you "
" MMMMM I love it------ Its BIG " OHHH------- he ohhhh
"You suck him again -------make him cumm"?
" UUUUUUUUUHHHUH " She was holding my head against her pussy making sure I was on just the right spot "
"You like his cum ----- in your ---mouth--- "
" OHHH YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS YEEEESSS"
" He eat your pussy ------- Did He ----------- huh "
OHH UUHHHUH BETTER deeper DEEEPPP "
She began to buck thru a climax & I stopped licking
OOOOOHHH DON"T STOPPPPPP go in------ go inside OOHHHH NOOOO
Tell me you love getting fucked by him
II DOOOOO I DOOO O---GOD HEES GOOOD I LOOOOOOVE IT GOOO INSIIIIIDE please your tongue IIIISSIDDE
I began to tongue fuck her again
OOOOOOOOHHHHH YEEEEEEESSSSSSSS YEESSS
you swallowed his cum did''t you
OH Honnnneee I--i---i HONNIEE YOUUUU -- YOUU
You DIDD ---------- I know you did
OHHHH OOOHHH uuhuhhh YEEEESSS ---YESSSSSS
Yes What ?
I DIIIIIIDD I DID OOOOOOOHHHHHHH FUUUUUCK FUCK ME
I began just barely likcking her clit & finger fucking her
She bucked , grabbed my head and tried to put more pressure on her clit , bucked more
FUUCK MEEE FUCK MEEEE FUCK MEE LIKE RAYYYYY FUCK MEEE PLEASE OHHHHH GOD FFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCK MEEEEEEE NOWWWWWW!!!
I began to tounge fuck her again & finger fuck her & I put my thumb in her ass
In a few moments she tensed her Pussy contracting & almost turning itself inside out --- she was cummimg & HARD
OOOOHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHH then a moan rising to a wail Bucking her ass clear off the bed thrashing & pounding her fist on the bed OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
As she came down from her climax I ran my finger up & down her pussy lips just to keep the heat on --right after her orgasm she can't take you touching her clit so keeping her hot gets her ready for another
Now I slid up And began to nip her nipples as I played in her pussy
Did you really swallow him ? Huh
HONNIEEEE --- Please HONNNEY ------ you -
Come on tell me really I hope you did HUUH did ya?
She was getting hotter & whimpering a little UHuHuH OOOhh UH
did ya baby huh
"YESS YESS " he begged me & I did
I Kissed her --putting my tongue deep in her mouth & she sucked on it -- something she never did!!
I slid down and began a butterfly flick on her clit again
In a short time she was moaning & Uhuhhimng again
soon she was well on her way
" Want me to fuck you -----fuck you where Ray had his cock HUHH"
YESSS YESSS Fuck MEE like RAAAAAAYYY OH FUCK ME
I kept butterflying & finger fucking her
" Tell me you love Rays cock fucking you --- you do don't you "!
YEESSSSSS YESSSS YESSS
SAY IT !!
" I LOVEE FUCCCCCKKING HIIM OHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSS "
SUCKING HIM TOO --don't you "' ya love him in your mouth
" OHHH FUCK ME FUUUUUUUCCCCCCKK MMMEEEEEEEEE "
LIKE RAY--------- FUCK YOU LIKE RAY DID?
"OHHHHH YESSSSSSS-------- PLEASE LIKE RAYYYYY ----NOWWW OHHHHHHHH "
It was too late------ her pussy began to spasm again pushing my tounge out from its depths , her tummy muscles tightened & she came again, as she did my face was covered with her pussy juice mixed with Rays come as the contractions shot it out of her full tunnel, she bucked & thrashed & groaned & wailed thru it .
As her orgasm subsided I again began to play with her lips & her tits.
After a few seconds she put her hand on mine & stopped me from playing up & down her slit .
" Oh honey , I can't again ----- I'm exhausted ------------- too much ----- too many---please "
At that she tugged me me up her body & spread her legs inviting me to fuck her .
I moved up & slid into her , feeling the incredible silky softness of her well fucked tunnel , much looser than usual but a wonderful sexy feel, like no other feeling.
As I began to pump her I said ," OHH I love the way you feel after Ray , ooohhhh. "
" ummmmmmmmm " was all she did
You do like it with Ray --huh huh don't ya"
" UUHUHH yesss " -----------hurry honey --- hurry ---------- I'm-- I'm --- really -------sore
" Again? "
" It -----was---was ---- too ---soon -- hes--- big--- & ----- & so many ------ times --- he --he-- "
" you still like it tho even if---- he ---"
" OHH Yesss Hes --- hes-- it --its ----- nice--- its --------GOOD" ----
At that I could no longer hold out , I was pumping her as hard & fast as I could , she had her hands on my butt urging me on .
" OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH FUUCK I"MMM CUMMING BABY OHHHHHHH_AHHHH" , & I shot another load of jism in her to mix with however many loads Ray had spurted into her, the thought of that made mine so intense I jammed my cock in her as deep as I could & just held it there till I was drained.
As I pulled out of her & laid down beside her I wondered if she would snuggle down with me & purr, I soon found out --nope --- BUT she didn't jump out of bed & run in the bathroom either. She sat up and reached for a cigarette , handing me one of mine at the same time.
"Any of Rays wine left"?
"Most of it --we never touched it till just before you got home-- it just sat after I poured it --- Ray was in a hurry to get in bed"
" huuuuh--- I wasted a lot of time " I didn't start thinking about you guys in bed for at least a half hour'
" Too BAD for you--------Ray didn't waste a second'" --------Never does" -- we were still in bed when I called "
" You were ? "
" Uuuhuh ------ we barely finished before you came home"
This caused my cock to spring to life again & seeing it Chris said " forget it buster" no more tonight "
" Yeah , I know" ----------- who thought up a trip & when are we going"
Ray suggested it ------- I picked the date ."
" When ?"
" Happy Birthday honey "
Really --- On My birthday? "" WOW----------- thats gonna be some present"
" Knew you'd like it--------- all weekend --- the threesome you've wanted ----- you & Ray with me ------- all night even "
" Yeah, all night & no sleep till the suns up" --- maybe not even then"
It'll be good for me------------------- No------ nothing t----to----tell----- uh -------- I---- you'll -----see ----it all "
" I hope its good for you ---for more than ---just not ---telling" I--------mean -------
" Honey ,I---- I--- was----- teasing------ really ------ I was Of course ------ it'l be good "
We chattered on for a bit, moving slowly away from the events both past & future till it was time to snuggle under the covers &
go to sleep. Chris again slept naked .
In the morning as she dressed when she put on her blouse she winced & held her breasts .
"They sore TOO I asked "
' uuuhuh pretty sore'
"I'm sorry "
" You didn't do it"
" I know but I'm still sorry "
" Its OK -------- it was---- worth---- it" ---- it --- was.

Man if anything will get you going again in a hurry --a statement from your wife like that --especially if it was another man biting her nipples --- whew!!
And so ended her Friday date , with a plan for a wild trip to San Diego where it would BOTH of her men fucking her at once --at last it was "US"

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Re: Chris's Friday Date --- Prelude to making it "us"

Unread post by roadrunner » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:45 pm

These are all great! Thanks for telling your tale!
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

creammywife
Prepubescent

Unread post by creammywife » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:23 am

SUPERB ACCOUNT...REALLY ENJOYED THIS many descriptions could be my account as you strike many echoes of my wife and I (in The Past)

sharemine2
Experienced

Unread post by sharemine2 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:39 pm

Glad you enjoyed it Creamy and RR , I not only enjoyed it at the time , I had fun remembering and writing it.