Our first time. RELUCTANT WIFE. sloppy seconds part 5

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
creammywife
Prepubescent

Our first time. RELUCTANT WIFE. sloppy seconds part 5

Unread post by creammywife » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:33 am

It startled me to be honest..I had been lost in a strange world of my fantasy's being enacted by two strangers because my wife had displayed a Gillian that I never knew existed.

The way she had displayed herself early on walking around naked apart from her suspender belt and stockings with her hairless slit and breasts on display to the man we only met a few hours before.
The way she had fucked with him..urging him on with obscene chants and her submissive welcome of everything he wanted of her.
The opposite of how she had been from the very start of our gradual progress from talking of previous sex partners to having her with another man...it had been a turn on for both of us but just to fantasize she said.
But I had groomed her,getting her to accept more and more describing what would happen to her in detail until the night as we fucked I was describing how another man would have her..do things to her and as she started to orgasm with a groan,the tendons in her neck standing out I asked ''Come on lets meet someone..yes? WHY NOT JUST SAY YES..
She said the magic word....I had the sense not to mention it again until we were in the throes of sexy fun again a few nights later and at first she said she didn't know but then gave a dragged out yes..but as the title says she was always reluctant until that fateful night...I think a big factor in her abandoned naked lusting was C.... our new friend his experience,his understanding and he was without any false smarmy attitudes but most important he knew how to use his cock and understood women.
I learned that once the ice was broken for my wife it was like opening Pandoras box and she did turn into a woman who seemed to be constantly on heat...even when we were walking through the woods she would want me to fuck her.

Please if any other readers find their situation with their wives showing the change in their sexuality changed after the first time with another man I would love to hear from you in the comments below..did your lady change ???

Well back to that first time..
Gill had turned over onto her stomach after taking a long glug of her drink...but after he spoke she turned over and sat up and in one fluid movement she slid across the bed and stood close to me and pressed her naked body against me.
We hugged..I smelt him on her,my cock half hard pressing in her belly she looked up into my eyes and told me she loved me,asked if I was all right,slid her hand down and held my cock...my throat thickened,I whispered to her asking if she was all right to have her respond with a enthusiastic ''OH YES,YES'' ..as I cupped her buttocks he moved behind her and pressed up against her to sandwich her between us..he trapped my hands between my wife's ass and his lower stomach and his cock.
My instinct was to whip my hands out and my left hand broke free but my right hand was trapped because I knew it might hurt my wife if I tugged...his cock pressing on my hand I realised he had arranged himself for that outcome when he held my elbow to stop me disengaging .
His other hand went into the small of my back and he held me against my wife so the three of us were locked together in a tight embrace.
His cock and his hand was so strange ..my every instinct was to wriggle free but my cock sprang into a stiff throbbing and heart racing I moved my hand back and forth in a tiny movement so the back of my hand moved against his cock.

His hand gripping my elbow moved to jerk my arm to and fro as he eased off from pressing so tightly, my senses reeling I turned my hand to take hold of his cock.

The very first time I held another cock.it was strange but .... the skin silky smooth that moved a if a sheath over the hard flesh underneath, he stood away a little,it was heavy in my hand,very warm and pulsing as it grew even harder,my wife must have felt what was happening because she reached behind and putting her hand over mine squeezed tight..she asked me if I liked it and giggled. That did it and I tried to take my hand away but she tightened her grip just in time to trap my fingers on him and made a quick wanking motion telling me to loosen up. We stood huddled together and his free arm snaked around me ringing alarm bells in my head as it brushed my stomach but it was to play with my wife..I looked down to see his hand flat on her lower stomach as his finger circled her clit, the result being my wife let go my hand to caress his cock then fluttering up and down his shaft and every time she was near my fingers she held them for just a second or two and rubbed them on his cock before carrying on with her caressing and squeezing.
She put her mouth against my ear breathing for me to ''DO IT..COME ON DO IT TO HIM''...his finger had her bending at the knees as he rubbed her clit..I gripped his prick and wanked him.how strange to feel his skin ride over the flesh beneath but it was a funny feeling that left me akward but it had me trembling too with I know not what.
Gill broke away pulling me down onto the bed and as she led on her back I got between her legs and slid straight inside her.
INSTANT ADDICTION for me..glorious sensations that left me thrilled to the core...silky,slippery,clinging sticky...her cunt loose and stretched..that trick she has of clenching her cunt..using her vaginal contraction to squeeze my cock..almost instantly my cock pulsed and swelled..I FOUGHT HARD but spurted inside her pressing so hard up the tip of my cock pressed into her womb and my spunk mingled with his.

I gasped how sorry I was but she told me to shush...I became aware he was on the bed too and had been close ,nearly up against us when his hand pressed in between our stomachs and his finger worked it's way inside her alongside my shrinking cock..passion spent I pulled out quick and pulled my cock out leaving a long pearly string from my cock to her pussy.

He took my place and hooking his arms under her knees hoisted her legs to pin them nearly over her head and fucked her..he fucked her in every position...strange but for me it got sort of boring
I had been up early and it had been a long day and you may not believe it but I fell asleep curled up on the bed....it was only for a few minutes or so but when I woke up someone had pulled the covers over me but I was on my own.
I felt ..well not too happy but set off to find them
I crept down the stairs after having a quick look upstairs...heard sounds coming from the lounge. the door was half open light shining into the hall, I stepped into the room to see her sucking his cock..they didn't see me so I went back outside,put myself to look through the gap in the door by the hinges..she sucked him for a while as he talked to her..''TAKE IT..COME ON,TAKE IT,SLOWLY NOW..AHH THATS IT.DONT SWALLOW OR RETCH,I'LL LET YOU,PROMISE I WONT TRY TO GO FURTHER..YOU DO IT..he was teaching her how to get this cock down her throat.but before long he had her on her hands and knees on a duvet laid out on the carpet in front of the fire..
HE slid inside her and after just a few strokes he positioned himself carefully arranging her face down on the duvet and ass high in the air..as I looked on he dribbled long streams of spittle in between the cheeks of her ass,then he held his cock and moved against her..every now and then she gasped..caught her breath as all the while he reassured her he would be careful..I nearly went in when she spoke in a loud urgent voice to stop...no..no and he replied for her to relax..he would not hurt her.silence as he stayed poised until he gripped her hair bunching it above the nape of her neck and she cried out and I knew he had managed to get his cock inside her back passage.
she panted telling him not to move but when he reached round to play with her pussy she groaned and gradually HE moved until she was taking great pleasure in him taking her ass(she grew to love him fucking her ass but only when they were alone)
I watched then crept back upstairs and went into the bathroom and had a wank

Paul_Pines
Experienced

Re: Our first time. RELUCTANT WIFE. sloppy seconds part 5

Unread post by Paul_Pines » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:44 pm

GREAT story. Keep going!!

Sincerely,

Cuckold Paul

Paul_Pines
Experienced

Unread post by Paul_Pines » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:51 am

And BTW, don't take the lack of responses here as a vote against your story. Most guys read it, cum and head off without ever saying thank-you. Oh well, just one more indignity of a cuckold :-)

CP

hkuk
Trainable

Unread post by hkuk » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:41 am

Paul_Pines wrote:GREAT story. Keep going!!

Sincerely,

Cuckold Paul
indeed!

Loving this story, really want to see how it pans out. Please, more please :)

RBALL
Trainable

Unread post by RBALL » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:50 am

Terrific Story. Just wondering how old Gillian is in this story?

lobsterl
Prepubescent

Unread post by lobsterl » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:18 pm

What a great, well written story. I hope there are further adventures.