my wife wrote this for me last week :)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
myslutwife
Prepubescent

my wife wrote this for me last week :)

Unread post by myslutwife » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:17 pm

this is fiction so far but we've talked about it for awhile..so she wrote this as a surprise for me. enjoy:)

She was feeling great by the time they entered the bookstore. The air was freezing outside, and the cold crept up her naked legs and felt nice against her bare pussy. Every other part of her just felt cold and she did an indulgent shiver when the moist, warm air inside the bookstore instantly wrapped itself around her like an unclean wool sweater.
Her skin was clean, she had no undergarments, and she was smoothly shaved, scented, and soft. She was also drunk. The slight smell of BO in the air and the pimpled, overweight, mulleted guy at the counter didn’t even enter her conscious thought. Her bones were swimming in cheap tequila from the small local bar where her husband sat across from her, watching as strange men kept her well supplied in shots. The bottom of her ass showed slightly from under her tight denim dress. He knew those guys were still hard thinking about that ass well after he approached her in the barroom, bought her a final tequila shot, and they linked arms and walked outside into the cold winter night. They reviewed their plan for the adult bookstore that was a few blocks away. The tequila had completely numbed any anxiety she may have had. She felt sexy and ready to party.
This was the first time she had been inside an adult bookstore, and he told briefed her earlier in their hotel room on what to expect. They looked around for a little while before heading to the booths in a hallway in the back. He chose a door and opened it, allowing her to enter first. The screens were bright and she entertained herself with the dirty titles for just a second before spinning around and sitting up on the small counter, anchoring her back against the wall. She lifted the skirt of her dress and it stayed up because it was so tight. She spread her legs and exposed her pussy, and it was already shiny with anticipation. He grabbed it and put a finger inside. “You are soaking wet. Suck my cock for a minute.” He started a movie on the screen without discrimination. She obligingly undid his belt, jeans, and knelt onto the floor with her skirt still hiked up. He jerked the zipper on the top of the dress down as far as it could go, and her tits sprang out. He ignored the light tapping that kept coming from the other side of the door for just another few moments. She bent her knees and put his cock in her mouth, gripping his balls with one fist and wrapping the other around his cock to stroke while she sucked. He let his head drift backward and allowed her to continue for less than a minute before grabbing her hair and pulling her back to her feet. He pulled his jeans back up and fastened them. They set up her new iPhone, already adjusted to the video recorder setting, and placed it on the floor under where her pussy would be positioned. She got back up against the counter and spread her legs as wide as she could. She was curious about who was tapping. She pictured he must look like Ron Jeremy, and figured the only part of him that wouldn’t resemble him would be the good part…but that didn’t really matter. Her husband reminded her of the pattern he would knock if he wanted back in. He opened the door at the next light tap and showed the “goods” briefly and wordlessly before walking out the door and closing it behind him. She had great balance for how much tequila she drank. One leg balanced her on the floor and the other was as far apart as it could go. Her pussy was wide open and completely exposed. She was relieved to see a young-ish man wearing a clean t-shirt instead of a big beer gut with sweat stains under his arms, even though she would have given the latter the same treatment this one was about to get.
Her husband slipped into the stall immediately next to hers. He didn’t start a video but he did undo his jeans and put his hands against his cock. He could hear her giggle from next door. He started to slowly jerk himself off imagining her mouth and pussy, both about to get fucked by this stranger.
The stranger had no idea what to expect when he followed the couple to the movie booths in the back. He was stunned when the door opened and a hot wet pussy was wide open and apparently ready for him. He immediately took his cock out of his pants. His long, skinny cock had pearl-sized balls and was rock hard. She grabbed it and just rubbed it around the outside of her pussy. It seemed like she loved it and he could feel her getting wetter and wetter. As he was about to slam it inside her she jumped off the counter and got on her knees. Her face was right in front of his cock and she opened her mouth and breathed a hot, steamy breath onto his cock before straightening up a little and bouncing her tits against it. He rubbed closer to her tits while she played a little. It was obvious she loved using her tits to play with his cock. He moved her head downward, because he wanted a blowjob. She gripped his balls the same way she had done to her husband a few short minutes earlier. He looked down and noticed the cell phone, blinking away. “Are you recording this?” “Are you going to object?” she replied. “You didn’t seem to mind when I was totally exposed. I’ve already had your cock in my mouth, and that turned me on. I want you to fuck me before you leave and I want to be able to watch it again later on.” He did not object, and she proceeded to take his cock in her mouth, way into the back of her throat, then stroking his shaft with her hand as his cock emerged from his mouth. She sucked, slurped, and stroked slowly until he stopped her. He wanted to fuck her pretty pussy before he came all over the walls of the room. She turned her back to him and stood on her tiptoes, she wanted to be fucked from behind since the room was so small and the iPhone was positioned to record best from that angle. She was dripping onto the floor and ready to be fucked. Hard. She thrust her ass toward him and he grabbed it and slipped his cock easily to the floor of her pussy. She controlled herself from moaning too loudly and said, “fuck me hard and fast with your long, hard cock. Fuck me until you come!” He had amazing control and banged her as hard and fast as he liked. She took his length with great hunger, she was breathing loud and heavy. He knew he couldn’t hold back any longer, so he plunged as hard and deep as he could one final time before pulling out and coming long, sticky ropes all over her ass. He rubbed his cock against his own come on her ass, causing him to come even more. She responded by rubbing her ass against his cock until he was all finished. She realized he didn’t have anything to wipe off with and he offered his t-shirt. She politely declined. She wanted to show her husband her ass, shiny with the come of this stranger. He walked out and her husband joined her again. He used his sleeve to clean off her ass after admiring the hard work she had just completed. He kissed her mouth that already sucked two cocks in this small closet within a 20 minute span of time before they left the store to return to their hotel room and fuck each other over and over until daylight.

Fotodom
Pervert

Re: my wife wrote this for me last week :)

Unread post by Fotodom » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:04 pm

She wrote that? This detail
She wanted to show her husband her ass, shiny with the come of this stranger.
really makes it special. :up:

myslutwife
Prepubescent

Re: my wife wrote this for me last week :)

Unread post by myslutwife » Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:24 am

yeah, how awesome is that :)