Cum on her stomach, tears in her eyes

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
chelle660
Prepubescent

Cum on her stomach, tears in her eyes

Unread post by chelle660 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:33 pm

The first time I shared my wife Michelle, we had decided to do it after an evening of drinking and exchanging fantasies. My fantasy was 2 chickys at the same time, hers was 2 guys. So we found a suitable guy off the web and set it up. It took a few drinks and some warming up, but she was finally on her knees giving him head and I knew things would be different from that moment on. We did the routine 3 way a while, then I left the bedroom to give them some private time, and I also wanted to fulfill the fantasy of listening to her being fucked while I relaxed on the couch. After realizing this guy had some staying power, and that my wife was having orgasm after orgasm, I peaked into the bedroom and was taken aback by the sight of her lewdly spread legs and her hands tightly gripping his ass as he pumped into her. It was the first tinge of insecurity, and the butterflys in my stomach were letting me know it. I retreated back to the living room kind of hoping that this guy would finish on up, but he savored what he was getting, and made me pay for my genorosity. When the moment finally happened, and I heard him groan with an orgasm, I gingerly made my way back into the bedroom. As I entered, the sight I seen is the one most memorable and still vivid in my brain. Here was my wife lying in our bed beside a guy we didn't really know, with what seemed like a gallon of cum covering her entire stomach. The guy rolled off the bed and went to the living room to get dressed, and I went for a towel. When I returned to my wife, she seemed to be sobbing very lightly and her eyes were welling up. I put the towel on her cum covered stomach and whispered to her "you okay"? She just nodded yes, then asked "are you"? I said yeah I'm fine, and we made our way back to the living room to see off our new friend. We never again discussed the tears in her eyes that evening. But we both knew the tears were a result of her complete submission to another man, of doing something she didn't think she was capable of doing. She knew I had just witnessed another man bang her 10 times better than I ever could, and that we would both always know that.
10 years, 2 kids, and over 50 guys later, and we still know it today.

allengt
Site Admin

Re: Cum on her stomach, tears in her eyes

Unread post by allengt » Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:13 am

Welcome to the forum. Nice intro.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

Curious_Couple87
Prepubescent

Unread post by Curious_Couple87 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:24 am

Very touching. So much love and trust. Takes a man to admit what he can't give to his wife. And is willing and accepting of a outside hand(or cock).

Reidyboy28
Prepubescent

Unread post by Reidyboy28 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:37 am

Wow what a horny story!

chelle660
Prepubescent

Unread post by chelle660 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:58 am

Thanks to you all

creammywife
Prepubescent

Unread post by creammywife » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:29 pm

I really like the honesty..I like the way you and your wife have a real love for one another...a caring and a sharing. That feeling in your gut when the friend or rather her lover is fucking on and on does leave you with that stomach churning sensation and the for crying out loud hurry up and finish....but it soon changes to loving to have your wife getting pleasured,turned on and satisfied.

So did you get in deeper and deeper looking for ways to new thrills like my wife and I did?

Wistful

Unread post by Wistful » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:39 pm

I've now returned to re-read this post several times. Such an affecting story -- and a very distilled and emotionally packed paragraph. Have you any more to say about the highs and lows of your experience in the HW lifestyle these past ten years? I can't help but think you'd have more to tell . . .