NY trip

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
danyg
Virgin

NY trip

Unread post by danyg » Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:35 am

we took a trip to new york not long ago and our 2nd night there decided to have some fun. Went out for a nice dinner and drinks and Samantha and I were feeling really good and decided to head back to the hotel room for some fucking. I asked her if she was up to some xtra fun tonight and feeling buzzed and brave she said yes, of course she knew what I had in mind already. We got to the room and placed a quick Craigslist ad with a couple of photos of her, and within the hour had tons of replies. We browsed through some ads and nothing really caught our attention until we saw one from a guy named Oscar, 22 years old, Latino, and Sam found him extremely attractive. We exchanged a few emails and before we knew it he said he was on our way. I met him in the lobby and when we met he had brought along a friend of his, and I wanted to get mad and tell him this wasn't part of the deal, but his friend seemed cool so I took them both up to the room to meet Sam. Once we got back to the room Sam was a little surprised to see 2 guys, but played it cool.. Oscar introduced his friend as Jimmy and I offered them a beer. We made some small talk and after a few beers they relaxed and loosened up much more. Feeling relaxed now, Sam had the two boys stand up so she could kneel before them and start this night. Oscar and Jimmy both stood there as Sam unbuckled Oscar first and pulled his pants down, leaving him standing there in his tight boxers showing a large bulge which she rubbed and watched his cock grow, before pulling them down. Oscars cock was big and uncut and Sam grabbed him and started to play with his cock as he grew harder and harder. She then turned to Jimmy and pulled his pants down and when they dropped I did a double take as his cock was huge, it just hung there not even hard and he was at least 7", also uncut, with huge balls. They both sat on the bed and Sam sucked on Oscar as she stroked Jimmy getting both boys big and hard now. I sat in the chair and watched as they all but ignored me, as I watched my wife go back and forth between cocks, sucking and licking their balls, both boys big and hard. Jimmy was a true monster, just over 9.5" he said, Oscar not far behind at 8", but both these guys were true studs. Oscar looked at me and asked if I was ready to watch her get fucked and he put her at the edge of the bed so he could stand while fucking her, he placed his cock on her pussy and rubbed her clit, teasing her for a few minutes. Jimmy was behind her head as she sucked his cock and balls from underneath and the sight of his huge cock resting on her face was priceless. Oscar started to slowly insert his cock in her, and she squirmed and bucked back and forth as he started pounding her pussy. He went at her fast and slow, and watching his ass as he fucked her was a hot scene for sure. Oscar had her legs on his shoulders and was now fucking her deep and she was screaming loudly, Jimmy had to muffle her screams with his fat cock. After 20 minutes of fucking her, he started to cum inside her and she again orgasmed loudly, but amazingly he didnt stop fucking her, just kept going and stayed hard. I could hear her pussy's wetness and she had cum running down her ass crack. Finally Oscar stopped, and collapsed on the bed beside her, and Jimmy took that as his signal it was his turn. He quickly slid his cock in her wide pussy with ease, and pounded her as her and Oscar kissed each other, and Jimmy was obviously horny, as he didn't last long, maybe 5 minutes. After he pulled out I could see her pussy was swollen and had cum dripping from her and she was exhausted from these 2 studs fucking her so long. The 3 of them lied on the bed, all naked and actually fell asleep, leaving me to sleep on the floor.
In the morning, I woke up first from being so uncomfortable, and Jimmy and Oscar were still sleeping in the bed with Sam in the middle. It was a sight to see, both guys had morning wood, and had huge cocks, even bigger than I remember when I was drunk the night before.
Both boys woke and were pretty quiet as they got dressed, and Sam gave them each a long kiss goodbye. We xchanged phone numbers and invited them to come see us, as we lived only a few hours away, and both said they would.
After they left we took a shower together, and both exhausted, I lied her down and couldnt resist going down on her tender pussy. She loved it, as she orgasmed a few times, but was unable to fuck her as she was too tender. We slept for another few hours, and enjoyed the next couple days alone..

rock
Trainable

Re: NY trip

Unread post by rock » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:25 pm

Another GREAT short story! One minor suggestion though; if you'd found older, experienced men, they wouldn't have fallen asleep after only coming once and fucked her all night as much as she could handle. Still, thanks for your super post. R.

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Re: NY trip

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:52 pm

I'm curious, did anything come of the phone numbers, did they come back looking for more?

And, have you had other adventures? Please let us know.

Thanks for the story!
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.