My surprise

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
noeandmik
Trainable

My surprise

Unread post by noeandmik » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:29 pm

I was a little late coming home, the sun was already down and the streetlights were coming on. As I pulled around the corner of our quiet dark street I noticed his car in front of the house. Never really thought much about it, they had been friendly and met for lunch on a number of occasions when my wife was working. He worked security in her building. We'd been hinting around at her playing with another man, but she wasn't quite ready to take the plunge.

I slowed to a stop just before our house, I usually parked there anyway, but it gave me a chance to survey the house from the street. I noticed it wasn't as bright as usual. Nothing surprising, with summer here, maybe they just haven't flicked on a light yet in the early twilight. The shades in the living room window had been pulled. Not tightly so as to keep out all the light, just covering the first two panes of a three wide bay window. It was only when I started up the stairs that my heart nearly stopped.

I saw him first, sitting on the couch that was up against that very window. The back of his head was kind of slouched down, almost resting on the back of the couch. He's not quite as tall as me but still over six feet, and very fit. He alternately looked up at the ceiling and then down in front of him. Just one light, in the hallway was on, it kind of lit him from the front. I stood on the front porch, pressed up against the front door. If he looked over his shoulder, out the window, I might still be able to hide from here.

Then I saw her. My beautiful wife. Five foot eight, fit, still had the mediterreanean looks that turn men's heads, even at forty two. She knelt in front of him, in between his legs. His pants were around one ankle.

noeandmik
Trainable

Re: My surprise

Unread post by noeandmik » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:45 pm

She was rubbing his thighs, with a grin on her face that said she knew exactly what she was doing. She knew the kind of power she had at that moment. Over him. And, probably somewhere in her mind, over me. His cock was laying down on one leg. He was big. I know that I'm not huge, but I'm at least a bit above average. This guy was easily half again my size in length and girth.

She finished dragging her nails over his legs and grasped his cock. "You want me to suck your cock?" I heard her ask. The windows were cracked a bit. "MMm Hmmm" was all he could muster. She giggled a bit and slowly ran her tongue from the base all the way to the tip. All the while she looked straight at him with that little twinkle in her eye. It could've taken an hour, for all I know. "Maybe I'll just tease you for a bit" she said as she flicked her tongue around his tip. "Shit!" he uttered.

She gave the tip a little kiss. I was afraid the sound of my heart pounding would give me away. I was frozen in the moonless night. She then took the tip in her mouth. I could see that she was still running her tongue around in her mouth. Then, with one more giggle, she slowly slid his now completely erect cock into her mouth. "Fuck, girl!!" he exclaimed. This only brought on more laughter, this time a bit muffled by the fact that his cock was halfway down her throat. A few more strokes and she came up for air. He gasped as if he couldn't take any more. "You like that?" "Oh fuck, yes!!" came the reply.

noeandmik
Trainable

Unread post by noeandmik » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:00 pm

I watched this go on for what seemed an eternity, the entire time I was breathless and sweating. Did she mean for me to stumble on this? We had talked about experimenting, but always agreed it would stay in our minds.

Just when I thought I couldn't take any more, she paused, held his cock up as if for inspection. She stroked his balls and began tease him with her tongue. A new level of pleasure arose. Then came the next surprise. Pushing his left leg up on to the arm of the sofa, she ducked down a bit lower, so just the top of her head was in view. She was rimming him! Tonguing his ass! That was something that was reserved for those random times when she was either turned on enough or had a few drinks too many. Yet here she was, diving in with abandon. More exclamations of disbelief and pleasure from her partner.

It was here that I realized that she still had her clothes on. Tight skirt, just above the knee. Sexy, tight dress shirt with just the right buttons undone. And stilettos. She hadn't worn them in so long. She's been having trouble with her feet and the doctor advised her to lay off the heels for awhile. I had to stay on the porch and watch her undress.

It wasn't long and he was clamoring to see her. As I said, my wife can still turn heads. Though not the body of a 20 year old, my wife keeps in very good shape and has always been blessed with a great figure. Even after our son was born, her tits still look great, better even. They grew a bit, to a full D and still have just the right amount of perkiness. She ceased the blowjob and came up on her knees, stroking his cock up close to her chest.
Last edited by noeandmik on Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

noeandmik
Trainable

Unread post by noeandmik » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:20 pm

"So you think you can see more, do you?" She continued to tease. "Maybe you could rest your cock right here?" she ran one finger down her blouse. "I bet you'd like that" he replied. Now it was her turn to moan. "Mmmm" She pulled at the buttons of her shirt and her bra burst forth. Her tits looked phenomenal, even when I could just see her cleavage above her sexy, lacy push up bra. She ran her fingers around the edge of the bra and pulled her lovely breasts out. They stood up beautifully, still being supported by the bra. Letting a little saliva down over his cock, she pushed it into the middle of her tits. She threw her head back as if she had longed to feel his member resting there.

"Come up here, baby" he whispered. I was practically pressing myself against the window, trying not to miss a thing. He pulled my wife up of the floor, sliding her skirt off as he did. It revealed the rest of her lingerie. Lacy, black garters, thong and stockings. We had just bought these a few weeks ago, together! This was the first time I had seen them on her. And I wasn't even in the room.

She was straddling him now, her tits in his face. He had a firm grip on both of them, pushing them together and alternately sucking on each nipple. She cradled his head with both hands, holding his shaved head against her chest. I noticed as she began to slowly grind on his cock. I could still see that his cock was now laying flat on his stomach and beginning to glisten with her wetness.

Was she going to fuck him? Right here on our couch?! We had always talked of threesomes, of a shared experience. She always wanted me to be there. Now, I was almost certain I was about to watch my wife fuck a black man, and as far as she knew, I wasn't anywhere in the picture.

squirt30
Virgin

Unread post by squirt30 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:31 pm

so what the hell happend lol

msslave
Trainable

Unread post by msslave » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:53 am

Great! Keep the story going.

LessMoonbeams
Trainable

Unread post by LessMoonbeams » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:47 am

I bet i know what happened but i'd love to hear
the author continue

Fotodom
Pervert

Unread post by Fotodom » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:01 am

LessMoonbeams wrote:I bet i know what happened
Yeah, me too.

The neighbor saw the hubby lurking and came over; luckily hub didn't make any noise when N appeared, and signaled him to be quiet.
'what are you doing?' N whispered
'I, um, well...'

Just then a groan came through the window; both men turned to look.
Her head is seen again, going up and down.

N; oh so she's at it again... she does that Damn good. Oh! you didn't know did you?
H; What? no.... wait, what?
N; she's been doing him for the past 3 months.
H; 'bugeyed' 'openmouthed'
N; Hey, I thought you knew!
H; 'slowly turns head side to side' 'tries to see in window'
N; oh, so that time.... Never mind.

noeandmik
Trainable

Unread post by noeandmik » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:26 pm

@foto... lol! That's awesome! I'll be posting more when I get the chance. Glad you all are enjoying.

Fotodom
Pervert

Unread post by Fotodom » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:34 am

So glad you're not offended; I was inspired by the situation!